June 07, 2024, 08:19:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED/CASEY FREE #3 7/21 - 7/23/2011  (Read 380569 times)
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #500 on: July 22, 2011, 10:51:19 AM »

This may have already been discussed while I was away and I'm going from memory......During jury selection, and I think it was the day the woman in the gallery shouted out  "She killed somebody"....A woman was in the process of being questioned. After the outburst, she was sent out of the courtroom and when she was called back in to finish, she said she was talking to a man in black. 

Was this woman accepted on the jury panel? 

Was it Jeremy Lyons she was referring to and did he also talk with others?  If so, how come he wasn't charged at that time with jury tampering? He had no business being anywhere but inside the courtroom.  We all know just how low this guy stoops...way beyond the bottom of the slimiest pond scum.
Just wondering

She was excused because she talked to the "man in black"

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #501 on: July 22, 2011, 10:52:42 AM »

This may have already been discussed while I was away and I'm going from memory......During jury selection, and I think it was the day the woman in the gallery shouted out  "She killed somebody"....A woman was in the process of being questioned. After the outburst, she was sent out of the courtroom and when she was called back in to finish, she said she was talking to a man in black. 

Was it Jeremy Lyons she was referring to and did he also talk with others?  If so, how come he wasn't charged at that time with jury tampering? He had no business being anywhere but inside the courtroom.  We all know just how low this guy stoops...way beyond the bottom of the slimiest pond scum.
Just wondering

Tupes...she was excused...Judge P was very pizzed that day..

Thanks and do you know if Lyons was confronted about that?

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
crazybabyborg
« Reply #502 on: July 22, 2011, 10:54:37 AM »

News13 Adam Longo
I'll be joining Cheney Mason, David Fussell and Judge Eaton for a panel discussion on the #caseyanthony case with the Tiger Bay Club on Friday

http://twitter.com/#!/adamlongo

no surprise....CM and Eaton as pals..Caylee never had a chance for justice

No chance at all, Sunny! 

It seems to me that the DT attys are doing their best to keep the hype around Casey going. If she slips toward being ignored, her value to them slips too. I so wish their could just be a collective "Back Turn" from the public............. nothing would hurt them, or her, more!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #503 on: July 22, 2011, 10:55:30 AM »

It appears as if the cash cow has dried up in record time, imo.   The DT is begging for someone, anyone to give an offer on their terms and no one is biting.  Who wants to hear more lies, 3 years worth was enough to last my lifetime.  I hope some citizen does see her, snaps a shot and is paid 1 million for it.  Nothing for the murderer or Baez.

I hope that this is true! karma is starting already...
Casey is drying up in the news already..just a few keep mentioning it..hopefully they will stop too..it appears that none of the major networks have attached themselves to the toxic Casey...this will be the justice for Caylee perhaps..her murderer will be shunned, ignored, hated and broke..no one will hire her...at least anyone who wants to keep their business going...unless Bozo hired her to perform work in the back room...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #504 on: July 22, 2011, 10:57:23 AM »

Just wondering

Tupes...she was excused...Judge P was very pizzed that day..

Thanks and do you know if Lyons was confronted about that?
no, but LE said that they are doing an investigation of some sort..can't remember their exact words so I don't want to say anything that is not correct..but it could very well be Lyons ....not sure though..some other smart monkey will remember what LE said at their press conference...

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #505 on: July 22, 2011, 10:58:12 AM »

Even The National Enquirer is getting it right;
http://www.nationalenquirer.com/exclusive-casey-anthony-no-blood-money-enquirer-vows-tips-info
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #506 on: July 22, 2011, 10:58:21 AM »

Respect LEP's right to express her opinion?  Check.
Respect the U.S. justice system?  Check.
Respect the law?  Check.
Respect checks/balances to prevent wrong convictions?  Check.
Respect a properly rendered jury verdict I hate?  Check.

Respect the hinky, reprehensible verdict of the Pinellas Twelve....?

Uh...    That ain't happening.

P.S.  I happen to disagree that George will ever be charged with sexual abuse of Casey.  If there were any truth to the outrageous fantasy JB made up for his opening statement, he would have presented evidence or proof at trial, and/or Casey would have already filed charges against her dad.  Don't think so.

DITTO Desi!!!  just like CA will never be charged for lying to LE and FBI or committing perjury...things she actually did...I do not believe there was any sexual abuse in that house.  Just like I do not believe Caylee drown in the pool....the pool is still in the back yard!

What is ditto three times, threeto?  I do not respect that jury, I do not respect their "Decision" and I do not respect them individually or collectively.  I do not respect Judge Perry, the entire defense team nor any member of the Anthony family.  And no matter how many times I hear that I must, I don't have to and will not.  So there.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #507 on: July 22, 2011, 11:00:13 AM »

Thanks for the link to Foxy's in Jost Van Dyke BVI... Know the place well and Foxy was a good friend of my late father.  The only way to get to the island is by boat.  She would have to have gone to St Thomas and then by boat there BUT she'd need a US passport to clear immigration and enter British waters.  There are only about 100-150 residents on that island but each night tourists come by boat to party.  She would be spotted and filmed if she was hanging out.  She would die of boredom if stuck in a room. 

Thanks for this info Frijole. 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #508 on: July 22, 2011, 11:00:39 AM »

great news!!

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #509 on: July 22, 2011, 11:02:23 AM »

Caylee never had a chance for a lifem let alone justice.  I've never heard of someone being so discarded in every aspect, as our sweet Caylee was.   

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #510 on: July 22, 2011, 11:04:09 AM »

I am also of the opinion that the entire Anthony family, George, Cindy and that nutball Lee, should be hauled in and charged with perjury, as well as Mrs. Nutball-to-Be, Mallory, who said under oath that Casey was an "Amazing" mother. They will all escape being called to account for perjury for reasons which are not apparent to me, except they seem to be covered with Teflon.  I don't think it's because they are such lovable characters, though.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
crazybabyborg
« Reply #511 on: July 22, 2011, 11:04:29 AM »

Wow! I never thought I'd do this for the Enquirer, but I'm on my feet applauding!!!
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #512 on: July 22, 2011, 11:04:45 AM »

Respect LEP's right to express her opinion?  Check.
Respect the U.S. justice system?  Check.
Respect the law?  Check.
Respect checks/balances to prevent wrong convictions?  Check.
Respect a properly rendered jury verdict I hate?  Check.

Respect the hinky, reprehensible verdict of the Pinellas Twelve....?

Uh...    That ain't happening.

P.S.  I happen to disagree that George will ever be charged with sexual abuse of Casey.  If there were any truth to the outrageous fantasy JB made up for his opening statement, he would have presented evidence or proof at trial, and/or Casey would have already filed charges against her dad.  Don't think so.

DITTO Desi!!!  just like CA will never be charged for lying to LE and FBI or committing perjury...things she actually did...I do not believe there was any sexual abuse in that house.  Just like I do not believe Caylee drown in the pool....the pool is still in the back yard!

What is ditto three times, threeto?  I do not respect that jury, I do not respect their "Decision" and I do not respect them individually or collectively.  I do not respect Judge Perry, the entire defense team nor any member of the Anthony family.  And no matter how many times I hear that I must, I don't have to and will not.  So there.

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #513 on: July 22, 2011, 11:05:41 AM »

It appears as if the cash cow has dried up in record time, imo.   The DT is begging for someone, anyone to give an offer on their terms and no one is biting.  Who wants to hear more lies, 3 years worth was enough to last my lifetime.  I hope some citizen does see her, snaps a shot and is paid 1 million for it.  Nothing for the murderer or Baez.

I hope that this is true! karma is starting already...
Casey is drying up in the news already..just a few keep mentioning it..hopefully they will stop too..it appears that none of the major networks have attached themselves to the toxic Casey...this will be the justice for Caylee perhaps..her murderer will be shunned, ignored, hated and broke..no one will hire her...at least anyone who wants to keep their business going...unless Bozo hired her to perform work in the back room...

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #514 on: July 22, 2011, 11:08:57 AM »

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #515 on: July 22, 2011, 11:11:20 AM »

::snipping2::

It is nice, but 84 bux a brick?  I am not sure that most can afford that.  I know I can't.  

Yes, that is quite a chunk of change, but such a beautiful idea.  Hey, if enough monkeys chipped in, we could buy a brick together.  Anyone interested?  We just need 84 monkeys to do it!

I would definitely chip in.  

Hopefully others would too.  Perhaps klaas could organize this somehow.  (If she's not too busy!)  

I will chip in however, I think we need to wait until it is approved....

http://bringkidshome.org/brick.htm

REFUND POLICY
Construction of the memorial will require approved design, permits, zoning, and environmental approvals. If for any reason the memorial is not built you will have these options to select from:

1) Take Delivery of your Engraved Brick, provided with a wire stand and certificate, there will be no refund.

2) Decline delivery of your brick and simply designate the funds be moved from the Memorial Fund to our General Fund for Children's Programs or to the Hidden Oaks Elementary School Fund.

3) Receive a Refund minus $30 for material costs, engraving, and handling.

Donations to Public Charities are Non-Refundable, however a private donor has come forward to establish this unique refund policy.

BBM I agree with you Sunny.  There must be  prior approval.   Has anyone sent Klaasend an email @smklaas@hotmail.com asking about this?  I've sent her a message about it this morning so that's done now. Anything that has to do with Scared Monkeys or in the name of Scared Monkeys would need prior approval, especially if it involves collecting monies and etc. or is done as a statement or gesture in the name of Scared Monkeys.

BUMP

Thanks Muffy.  I just hoped she would read our posts, but up until just now, I had no idea how to reach Klaas, so glad you did. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #516 on: July 22, 2011, 11:11:47 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/july/283237/?cmpid=caseytwitter
Beginning to heal: George and Cindy Anthony may talk soon, lawyer says
By Adam Longo, Reporter
Last Updated: Thursday, July 21, 2011 7:45 PM
What he does know is the couple may soon talk about the ordeal.

"It's part of the healing process," Lippman said, "so I figure they'll start talking about things sooner rather than later."

Lippman also said the couple was looking at going on a trip, with the help of supporters. The tip was not paid for by any media organization. They will also stay in Orlando.

Lippman is also talking to them about a potential lawsuit against John Bradley, the software engineer who testified that someone had search for chloroform 84 times on the Anthony home computer.

"He should have vetted the evidence and corrected it before he ever submitted it," Lippman said.

Well, that Al Taylor's backup plan was to talk to George and Cindy.

I would definitely require a lie detector for any of them.

So, reports have it they are using their ill gotten gains to scam another  trip to the Bahamas. (see 2009 Bahama pics - old dogs, new tricks)

They will probably fly there if they are obtaining passports. (you need them to get back in to this country)

I do hope any Bahamians reading this will have their cell phone cams & flip cams at the ready... and do, by all means, send us the pictures.

To the Bahamas, we apologize you will have to suffer a visit from the Anthony trash! They'd be in US jail already if some of us were calling the shots. No doubt.

Well doesn't that last pic of George just look like the cat that at the canary?

Looks like he stored that canary in one of his man-boobs.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #517 on: July 22, 2011, 11:15:52 AM »

George is out of shape.... because in order to have to stay in shape... you actually need to WORK at it.

Something George is allergic to.

& Lee is a spindly little chicken wing having twit. Slap a Gilligan hat on him and we'd be in for an episode of

"Return to Gilligan's Isle" Monkey Devil!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
crazybabyborg
« Reply #518 on: July 22, 2011, 11:16:05 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/july/283237/?cmpid=caseytwitter
Beginning to heal: George and Cindy Anthony may talk soon, lawyer says
By Adam Longo, Reporter
Last Updated: Thursday, July 21, 2011 7:45 PM
What he does know is the couple may soon talk about the ordeal.

"It's part of the healing process," Lippman said, "so I figure they'll start talking about things sooner rather than later."

Lippman also said the couple was looking at going on a trip, with the help of supporters. The tip was not paid for by any media organization. They will also stay in Orlando.

Lippman is also talking to them about a potential lawsuit against John Bradley, the software engineer who testified that someone had search for chloroform 84 times on the Anthony home computer.

"He should have vetted the evidence and corrected it before he ever submitted it," Lippman said.

Well, that Al Taylor's backup plan was to talk to George and Cindy.

I would definitely require a lie detector for any of them.

So, reports have it they are using their ill gotten gains to scam another  trip to the Bahamas. (see 2009 Bahama pics - old dogs, new tricks)

They will probably fly there if they are obtaining passports. (you need them to get back in to this country)

I do hope any Bahamians reading this will have their cell phone cams & flip cams at the ready... and do, by all means, send us the pictures.

To the Bahamas, we apologize you will have to suffer a visit from the Anthony trash! They'd be in US jail already if some of us were calling the shots. No doubt.

Well doesn't that last pic of George just look like the cat that at the canary?

Looks like he stored that canary in one of his man-boobs.

Cindy could use a couple of those canarys to hold up her own TaTa's.............. just sayin'.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #519 on: July 22, 2011, 11:19:07 AM »

tupelohoney

What is preventing an author or a movie producer from writing or scripting the Caylee Anthony story from what has been revealed in the official released documents and ... the prosecution's case against Casey Anthony which was revealed in open statements ... revealed by State witnesses and ... revealed in closing arguments.  The names and places would be changed?  In other words ... to further an agenda of affording Caylee a measure of justice ... the truth becomes disguised as fiction.

Americans realize at this point in time that any book, movie or interview that involves the participation of Casey, Cindy, George and/or the defence team is not a reflection of the truth.  It can only be considered the exploitation of Caylee Marie.  IMO

Good Morning Monkeys

Janet
8:15 AM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.