April 27, 2024, 02:00:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED/CASEY FREE #3 7/21 - 7/23/2011  (Read 376084 times)
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #520 on: July 22, 2011, 11:27:53 AM »

It appears as if the cash cow has dried up in record time, imo.   The DT is begging for someone, anyone to give an offer on their terms and no one is biting.  Who wants to hear more lies, 3 years worth was enough to last my lifetime.  I hope some citizen does see her, snaps a shot and is paid 1 million for it.  Nothing for the murderer or Baez.

tupelohoney

What is preventing an author or a movie producer from writing or scripting the Caylee Anthony story from what has been revealed in the official released documents and ... the prosecution's case against Casey Anthony which was revealed in open statements ... revealed by State witnesses and ... revealed in closing arguments.  The names and places would be changed?  In other words ... to further an agenda of affording Caylee a measure of justice ... the truth becomes disguised as fiction.

Americans realize at this point in time that any book, movie or interview that involves the participation of Casey, Cindy, George and/or the defence team is not a reflection of the truth.  It can only be considered the exploitation of Caylee Marie.  IMO

Good Morning Monkeys

Janet
8:15 AM PT

So true. 
I wouldn't watch anything even on Caylee, unless it's about Caylee's Law.
I would watch the news, kc going to jail for good.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #521 on: July 22, 2011, 11:49:16 AM »

I am going out on a limb and doing a Greta by stating "I am inclined to believe him" in regards to the meeting with Casey Anthony.

Janet

++++

Al Taylor - A Meeting with Casey Anthony

ISSUES WITH JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL
Is TV Deal Close for Casey Anthony?
Aired July 21, 2011 - 19:00:00   ET

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1107/21/ijvm.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #522 on: July 22, 2011, 11:54:42 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys, I just ran across this article>>>

Edit:  This article is nothing more that "forclosure assistance" spamming site.  I am removing the link as well.

Edit to snip article.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 04:05:27 PM by klaasend » Logged

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #523 on: July 22, 2011, 12:02:02 PM »

What do you suppose thier tattoo's say?

Hakuna Matata?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejEVczA8PLU

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
4myjoey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #524 on: July 22, 2011, 12:02:56 PM »

Lippman is also talking to them about a potential lawsuit against John Bradley, the software engineer who testified that someone had search for chloroform 84 times on the Anthony home computer.

"He should have vetted the evidence and corrected it before he ever submitted it," Lippman said.

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/july/283237/Beginning-to-heal

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #525 on: July 22, 2011, 12:03:56 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
Case No. 2008-CF-015606-A-O
STATE OF FLORIDA - VS - ANTHONY, CASEY MARIE
07/21/2011           Acknowledgment of Appeal
5D11-2357

The success of this appeal is crucial to the defence.

Could it be that the implication of a successful appeal will be that civil lawsuits encompassing Casey's lies will be non-issues?  After all the court will have deem Casey's lies to be be justified as a result of being in a deep, dark place called denial.

Could a successful appeal imply that that Casey would sue the State for wrongful detention?

When I considering the outcome of the trial ... when I consider that Cindy was not charge with perjury ...  I am so skeptical ... I no longer claim ... "It can't happen!"

Janet

++++

The Appeal Defence?

Casey Murder Trial Brings Tears, Blame And Shame
Posted: 5:18 am EDT May 24, 2011
Updated: 7:29 pm EDT May 24, 2011

Casey cried throughout the opening statements from both the prosecution and the defense on Tuesday. However, Casey was most emotional after lunch when her attorney, Jose Baez, stated to the jurors that Caylee Anthony was never missing, but drowned in her family's pool.

"How in the world can a mother wait 30 days to report a child missing? It's insane. Something's just not right about that. The answer is relatively simple. She never was missing. Caylee Anthony died on June 16, 2008, when she drowned in her family's swimming pool," Baez stated.

Baez claimed that George Anthony said to Casey after finding Caylee allegedly dead in the pool, "Look what you've done! You're mother will never forgive you! And you will go to jail for child neglect for the rest of your freaking life!".

Casey's attorney said that George covered up Caylee's accidental death.

Baez also stated, "On June 16, 2008, after Caylee died, Casey did what she's been doing all her life, or most of it, hiding her pain. She went back to that deep, dark place called denial to pretend as if nothing was wrong."

<snipped>

http://www.wftv.com/news/28001858/detail.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #526 on: July 22, 2011, 12:04:17 PM »

Does anyone remember the Ren and Stimpy cartoon? Wasn't Schalmo the name of the bizaar toys in their fake commercials?
Never mind it was Blammo. Close.
Haha I'm still catching up! Do you think this Schalmo guy could be a gobetween? Like maybe Geraldo or some other media person is just using this guys name so the public masses don't boycott all the sponsors supporting the network?
Hi Titch,
Yoiu have a great memory. I had to google R&S to find Blammo.  I miss that cartoon!
That is a great thought. Based on what Terri our Monkey researched. His idiot probably doesn't even have $5. So, he could be going for a gobetw fee.

I'm sorry I fell asleep last night! R&S was the first sarcastic cartoon of my age group. I loved it! It was disgusting & stupid like SouthPark but dumbed down like Beavis & Butthead, so of course my sarcastic self & friends were into it! Lol!

I wonder about this Schalmo guy. Geraldo works with servicemen, not just coverage but volunteer stuff. So I can only wonder. That other guy from Palm Springs said Geraldo was supposed to be going in with him but then he found out Geraldo wanted it all to himself...so it confuses me. Who could be behind Schalmo?
Shy Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #527 on: July 22, 2011, 12:09:39 PM »

::snipping2::

It is nice, but 84 bux a brick?  I am not sure that most can afford that.  I know I can't.  

Yes, that is quite a chunk of change, but such a beautiful idea.  Hey, if enough monkeys chipped in, we could buy a brick together.  Anyone interested?  We just need 84 monkeys to do it!

I would definitely chip in.  

Hopefully others would too.  Perhaps klaas could organize this somehow.  (If she's not too busy!)  

I will chip in!   If I am not online could someone email me with the details?
Thanks!    

I've sent a message to Klaas on behalf of those that want to do this and I'm sure she'll post a note in this thread when she sees it.  Anything that may have to do with Scared Monkeys or in the name of Scared Monkeys needs prior approval. 
« Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 12:27:54 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #528 on: July 22, 2011, 12:10:31 PM »

Now NG is saying there are 5 pieces of new evidence that would have convicted tot mom.

She just drags it out...milks tid bits for all they're worth.

I'll stay with it, but boy, I don't want to.
I have watched Nancy Grace for eons. She gives great exposure to missing children, but I began to lose respect for her
when she defended Ronald Cummngs. It made me ill !

I was surprised when she equally defended George Anthony. IMO he did something CRIMINAL to Casey over the years to cause such emotional unbalance with her. IF this is true, there is no statue of limitations I believe for sex crimes. We may see George held accountable for something as time passes.

I respect the jury's decision. It is our  American system. I don't have to agree with the decision, but I can accept and respect it. I think that our prisons are full of peple who are innocent and were unjustly accused, as well as our streets have many cunnng people roamng freely, who "got off," and should have been convicted.

My point is about Nancy Grace. She twists the facts and acts like a know it all. Her bombshells are disgustng. I can barely stand to listen to her anymore. What is she accomplishing with all of the bad mouthing of Casey ? NOTHING !! OLD NEWS lady, move on and constructively focus on Elisa Baker and her dufus hubby, KYRON, and Hailey Dunn. They cannot be forgotten, but as long as Nancy Grace plays old broken records repeatedly, we will not move forward to locating these other precious children !

I love her most of the time, NG that is.  I also DO NOT THINK THAT GEORGE did anything to KC.  Some people are just born evil and KC is one of them.  I will never resepct this jury's decision.  It was based on lies that the dumfense told and they bought hook, line, and sinker. 

Casey may have been born evil , I don't know but I definately think she was nurtured in evilness, all children lie and try to manipulate their parents but children are taught that it's not going to be tolerated, I think in Casey's case, she was allowed to lie and manipulate and had her family to clean up the mess when things came to light, whether George molested her or not, I do not know but I do know that it does not make one a murderer or pure evil, if that was the case, we would see alot more people like Casey and she's definately one of a kind. I truly think the whole family is evil and Caylee was the sweetest thing to have happened to them, too bad they didn't know what to do with such goodness, none of them deserved her.jmo

You're right Serenity, usually parents see the evil beginning to show and work to change it before it gets out of hand.  In this case, her parents encouarged it by not making her face consequences. 

Yep and that's why I have so much contempt for them because when Caylee was rotting in the woods, they continued to coddle her instead of trying to get to the truth, no one wanted to "upset" Casey. So while only one person was on trial for her murder, there are at least 3 of them with Caylee's blood on their hands. IMO
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #529 on: July 22, 2011, 12:13:01 PM »

Gerald Marrone attorney for the assumed murderer of Leiby Kletzky who was murdered & dismembered in Brooklyn resigns stating "I have three little boys.  You can't look at your kids and then look at yourself in the mirror, knowing that a little boy, whose close in age to my eldest son, was murdered so brutally".

Are you reading this Bozo & circus?  THAT is a good attorney!!!!!!  Go Marrone!!!!!
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #530 on: July 22, 2011, 12:14:15 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/groups/216775268360387?id=224238914280689&notif_t=group_activity

Hey guys, look at what I found on the We Support Casey Anthony Page...Bahahahahahahahahaha

I just heard back from Baez Law Firm.. If you are interested in making a donation towards supporting / Protecting Casey, here's how:

You can send a money order or cashier’s check made payable to the Baez Law Firm and send it to 522 Simpson Road, Kissimmee, FL 34744. Make sure you note that it’s for Ms. Anthony

Actually, people could have some fun with that.  Imagine all the things one could send to that address:

-Fake money (the kind they make for kids)
-A fake check with a negative dollar amount (Ex: -$1,000,000 - Memo: Crime doesn't pay)
-Photoshopped copies of dollar bills with Caylee's pic and and the words, "Blood money"
-A pile of maggot-infested poo in a box
-Duct tape
-Heart shaped stickers

I think I will send some fake Monopoly money!  LOL

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #531 on: July 22, 2011, 12:14:18 PM »

WESH says they are off to the Bahamas and they are not meeting Casey... Lippman said Casey doesn't have a passport, but G&C do. Must be nice to go on an extended vacation   

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #532 on: July 22, 2011, 12:15:24 PM »

Lippman is also talking to them about a potential lawsuit against John Bradley, the software engineer who testified that someone had search for chloroform 84 times on the Anthony home computer.

"He should have vetted the evidence and corrected it before he ever submitted it," Lippman said.

I agree with Lippman.

However ... considering evidence revealed that Cindy was at work when the alleged searches were conducted ... how does John Bradley's testimony affect his client?  What would be the foundation of the lawsuit?

Janet

_____

Shy Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #533 on: July 22, 2011, 12:15:35 PM »

Respect LEP's right to express her opinion?  Check.
Respect the U.S. justice system?  Check.
Respect the law?  Check.
Respect checks/balances to prevent wrong convictions?  Check.
Respect a properly rendered jury verdict I hate?  Check.

Respect the hinky, reprehensible verdict of the Pinellas Twelve....?

Uh...    That ain't happening.

P.S.  I happen to disagree that George will ever be charged with sexual abuse of Casey.  If there were any truth to the outrageous fantasy JB made up for his opening statement, he would have presented evidence or proof at trial, and/or Casey would have already filed charges against her dad.  Don't think so.

I completely agree.....It should be against the law for an attorney to lie in court like that.   How can they get a pass on that?   

Isn't there an ethics board or some sort of punishment that can be handed down to them???
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #534 on: July 22, 2011, 12:16:51 PM »

Gerald Marrone attorney for the assumed murderer of Leiby Kletzky who was murdered & dismembered in Brooklyn resigns stating "I have three little boys.  You can't look at your kids and then look at yourself in the mirror, knowing that a little boy, whose close in age to my eldest son, was murdered so brutally".

Are you reading this Bozo & circus?  THAT is a good attorney!!!!!!  Go Marrone!!!!!

that is refreshing to hear! thank you for posting this beth!
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #535 on: July 22, 2011, 12:17:03 PM »

I believe Cindy would have to first say that she searched for "Chloroform" on the days stated.  She stated she didn't search chloroform.  Lippman keeps emphasizing that she didn't state the days she searched, the prosecutor did.  The dates are not in dispute and she was working that day.  How could she possibly been injured by this?
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #536 on: July 22, 2011, 12:23:32 PM »

Caylee memorial planned on remains site
Public given chance to buy a brick

Updated: Thursday, 21 Jul 2011, 10:14 PM EDT
Published : Thursday, 21 Jul 2011, 10:14 PM EDT

Steve Gehlbach

By Steve Gehlbach
    FOX 35 News

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - The wooded site on Suburban Drive, where the remains of Caylee Anthony were discovered, will soon become a permanent memorial.

Eddie DelValle is working with a non-profit organization called " Bring Kids Home " to buy the two acre site. "After the verdict, people's feelings were still raw, and I thought, why don't we have a place where people can come and bring closure here?"

A local artist with experience designing public memorials and gardens is working on an initial design that would include a raised path through the trees.

A public unveiling and balloon release will take place on the site at an event on August 9th, the day Caylee would have turned six years old.

The organization is also selling an opportunity for the public to be a part of the memorial. For $84, people can buy an engraved brick that will be part of the path. Bring Kids Home is also seeking business and corporate donations.

DelValle insists all the money raised will be used for construction of the memorial. "I'm not making one penny doing this, it's my free time," he said.

To learn more, click here .

www.caseyanthonymurdertrial.com

Read more: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/072111-Caylee-memorial-planned-on-remains-site#ixzz1SnWPtzOd

That is so nice! And the Anthony's will have no say, can't tell people don't leave toys and such. You know, I just love how the people who never knew Caylee love her so much and everyone who couldn't help her in this life are doing everything they can to make the ugly surrounding her death have some ray of shinning light such as this and Caylee's Law while those who proclaimed to love her in life do nothing but dirty everything they can. Caylee was a pawn and bargaining tool in life and she still is to them in death, so sad.

It is nice, but 84 bux a brick?  I am not sure that most can afford that.  I know I can't. 
I think I will see if my adult kids want to chip in and we can put both names on it and share the cost!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #537 on: July 22, 2011, 12:24:03 PM »

Heads up Nassau Monkeys!!!!

- private jet charter (paid by their 'supporters')

- limo ride to airport

George, Cindy Leave USA On Trip For 'Rest'
Attorney: Couple Not Going To Meet Casey

POSTED: 11:55 am EDT July 22, 2011
UPDATED: 12:08 pm EDT July 22, 2011

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28633882/detail.html

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #538 on: July 22, 2011, 12:24:34 PM »

I agree with Lippman.

However ... considering evidence revealed that Cindy was at work when the alleged searches were conducted ... how does John Bradley's testimony affect his client?  What would be the foundation of the lawsuit?

Janet

Hello to all
The only thing I can think of is because he revealed the wrong # of searches that made ca lie that many times and she should have had to only lie once.  Monkey Devil!

Monkey hugs

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #539 on: July 22, 2011, 12:25:29 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28632128/detail.html
Attorney Offers Casey Whereabouts To Highest Bidder
Lawyer: Unidentified Client Will Sell Casey Info

POSTED: 9:36 am EDT July 22, 2011
UPDATED: 10:17 am EDT July 22, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- An Orlando attorney sent an email to WESH and other news organizations that stated a client had information regarding the whereabouts of Casey Anthony – information the client is “willing to release” to the “highest bidder.”

“Once the bidder has had the opportunity to verify and confirm the accuracy of the information regarding Ms. Anthony’s whereabouts, the escrow shall be released,” read the attorney's email.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28632128/detail.html#ixzz1SqOehXGR

What a crock of POOP!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.