April 27, 2024, 06:08:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED/CASEY FREE #3 7/21 - 7/23/2011  (Read 376108 times)
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #540 on: July 22, 2011, 12:26:07 PM »

Caylee memorial planned on remains site
Public given chance to buy a brick

Updated: Thursday, 21 Jul 2011, 10:14 PM EDT
Published : Thursday, 21 Jul 2011, 10:14 PM EDT

Steve Gehlbach

By Steve Gehlbach
    FOX 35 News

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - The wooded site on Suburban Drive, where the remains of Caylee Anthony were discovered, will soon become a permanent memorial.

Eddie DelValle is working with a non-profit organization called " Bring Kids Home " to buy the two acre site. "After the verdict, people's feelings were still raw, and I thought, why don't we have a place where people can come and bring closure here?"

A local artist with experience designing public memorials and gardens is working on an initial design that would include a raised path through the trees.

A public unveiling and balloon release will take place on the site at an event on August 9th, the day Caylee would have turned six years old.

The organization is also selling an opportunity for the public to be a part of the memorial. For $84, people can buy an engraved brick that will be part of the path. Bring Kids Home is also seeking business and corporate donations.

DelValle insists all the money raised will be used for construction of the memorial. "I'm not making one penny doing this, it's my free time," he said.

To learn more, click here .

www.caseyanthonymurdertrial.com

Read more: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/072111-Caylee-memorial-planned-on-remains-site#ixzz1SnWPtzOd

That is so nice! And the Anthony's will have no say, can't tell people don't leave toys and such. You know, I just love how the people who never knew Caylee love her so much and everyone who couldn't help her in this life are doing everything they can to make the ugly surrounding her death have some ray of shinning light such as this and Caylee's Law while those who proclaimed to love her in life do nothing but dirty everything they can. Caylee was a pawn and bargaining tool in life and she still is to them in death, so sad.

It is nice, but 84 bux a brick?  I am not sure that most can afford that.  I know I can't.  

Yes, that is quite a chunk of change, but such a beautiful idea.  Hey, if enough monkeys chipped in, we could buy a brick together.  Anyone interested?  We just need 84 monkeys to do it!

I would definitely chip in.  
I would too if I'm not too late!

I've sent a message to Klaas on behalf of those that expressed interest in this and when she sees it, I'm sure she will post in this thread.  If this is something you guys did on your own it there's no problem.  But if you're doing it through here and/or if it involves using Scared Monkeys name or anything like that, you would need approval. 
« Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 12:42:10 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #541 on: July 22, 2011, 12:27:27 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/28627333/detail.html
State Tallies Trial Costs; Casey Wants To Be Lawyer?
Posted: 7:00 pm EDT July 21, 2011Updated: 7:47 am EDT July 22, 2011

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The figures are getting higher and higher as the costs for Casey Anthony's murder trial are added up.

Right now, the State Attorney's Office is still calculating the final total, and has until Monday to ask Casey to pay for investigative costs connected to Caylee's disappearance.

The final report is expected to include mental health experts, investigators, depositions and out-of-state travel.

Meanwhile, reports say Casey wants to be a lawyer.

Her attorney, Cheney Mason, says his client read through thousands of pages of documents during her murder trial. He claims she even told him she wanted to work in his office.

Mason says it's more of a dream for Casey, and given her record it's not a realistic career choice.
 ::snipping2::

NO CHIT!!  He is so full of it...he is trying to verbally rehabilitate her with the general public and it's not working!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #542 on: July 22, 2011, 12:30:40 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing
Bahamas“@teamperkins: Do you know their destination? We just got pictures of George and Cindy Anthony leaving the country this morning”
6 minutes ago http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #543 on: July 22, 2011, 12:30:52 PM »

Yep, if the Enquirer acknowledges it and doesn't want to touch her, then there is hope after all, love it!
4myjoey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #544 on: July 22, 2011, 12:31:16 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/groups/216775268360387?id=224238914280689&notif_t=group_activity

Hey guys, look at what I found on the We Support Casey Anthony Page...Bahahahahahahahahaha

I just heard back from Baez Law Firm.. If you are interested in making a donation towards supporting / Protecting Casey, here's how:

You can send a money order or cashier’s check made payable to the Baez Law Firm and send it to 522 Simpson Road, Kissimmee, FL 34744. Make sure you note that it’s for Ms. Anthony

Actually, people could have some fun with that.  Imagine all the things one could send to that address:

-Fake money (the kind they make for kids)
-A fake check with a negative dollar amount (Ex: -$1,000,000 - Memo: Crime doesn't pay)
-Photoshopped copies of dollar bills with Caylee's pic and and the words, "Blood money"
-A pile of maggot-infested poo in a box
-Duct tape
-Heart shaped stickers

I think I will send some fake Monopoly money!  LOL

I will send a poster size gas can with a piece of duct tape over it.
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #545 on: July 22, 2011, 12:32:59 PM »

Gerald Marrone attorney for the assumed murderer of Leiby Kletzky who was murdered & dismembered in Brooklyn resigns stating "I have three little boys.  You can't look at your kids and then look at yourself in the mirror, knowing that a little boy, whose close in age to my eldest son, was murdered so brutally".

Are you reading this Bozo & circus?  THAT is a good attorney!!!!!!  Go Marrone!!!!!

that is refreshing to hear! thank you for posting this beth!

Just gave me goosebumps.  This is how it should be.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #546 on: July 22, 2011, 12:34:51 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing
Anthonys went to the Bahamas. Their attorney says they are NOT meeting up with #CaseyAnthony. Vacation. I'm working to see whose paying.
24 seconds ago
http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #547 on: July 22, 2011, 12:35:07 PM »

Gerald Marrone attorney for the assumed murderer of Leiby Kletzky who was murdered & dismembered in Brooklyn resigns stating "I have three little boys.  You can't look at your kids and then look at yourself in the mirror, knowing that a little boy, whose close in age to my eldest son, was murdered so brutally".

Are you reading this Bozo & circus?  THAT is a good attorney!!!!!!  Go Marrone!!!!!

Wow! I have goosebumps too and am speechless, for a change.
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #548 on: July 22, 2011, 12:35:37 PM »

WESH says they are off to the Bahamas and they are not meeting Casey... Lippman said Casey doesn't have a passport, but G&C do. Must be nice to go on an extended vacation   
It must be!  They also have a new jeep. 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #549 on: July 22, 2011, 12:35:49 PM »

Imo, it's a given that many will profit from this case through books and movies.....people already have, like Diane Fanning. We can't stop them, only boycott them.  However, as long as nobody involved in the lies of this case (Any Anthony, anyone associated with the DT or any juror) doesn't make one dime, I can live with that. That's what gets me so much with the new foundation the A's have set up, they are using Caylee's Law in attempts to further line their pockets. They never protected her in her life or in her death, yet they have no qualms taking money in her name. Hopefully we can spread the word far and wide on that too. 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #550 on: July 22, 2011, 12:36:21 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/groups/216775268360387?id=224238914280689&notif_t=group_activity

Hey guys, look at what I found on the We Support Casey Anthony Page...Bahahahahahahahahaha

I just heard back from Baez Law Firm.. If you are interested in making a donation towards supporting / Protecting Casey, here's how:

You can send a money order or cashier’s check made payable to the Baez Law Firm and send it to 522 Simpson Road, Kissimmee, FL 34744. Make sure you note that it’s for Ms. Anthony

Actually, people could have some fun with that.  Imagine all the things one could send to that address:

-Fake money (the kind they make for kids)
-A fake check with a negative dollar amount (Ex: -$1,000,000 - Memo: Crime doesn't pay)
-Photoshopped copies of dollar bills with Caylee's pic and and the words, "Blood money"
-A pile of maggot-infested poo in a box
-Duct tape
-Heart shaped stickers

I think I will send some fake Monopoly money!  LOL

I will send a poster size gas can with a piece of duct tape over it.
Don't forget the heart sticker!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #551 on: July 22, 2011, 12:36:22 PM »

~ Peter Frampton
Shy Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #552 on: July 22, 2011, 12:37:03 PM »

Heads up Nassau Monkeys!!!!

- private jet charter (paid by their 'supporters')

- limo ride to airport

George, Cindy Leave USA On Trip For 'Rest'
Attorney: Couple Not Going To Meet Casey

POSTED: 11:55 am EDT July 22, 2011
UPDATED: 12:08 pm EDT July 22, 2011

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28633882/detail.html

I am usually an easygoing and positive person but this whole family makes me sick!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #553 on: July 22, 2011, 12:37:27 PM »

News13 Adam Longo
I'll be joining Cheney Mason, David Fussell and Judge Eaton for a panel discussion on the #caseyanthony case with the Tiger Bay Club on Friday

http://twitter.com/#!/adamlongo

no surprise....CM and Eaton as pals..Caylee never had a chance for justice

No chance at all, Sunny! 

It seems to me that the DT attys are doing their best to keep the hype around Casey going. If she slips toward being ignored, her value to them slips too. I so wish their could just be a collective "Back Turn" from the public............. nothing would hurt them, or her, more!

I think people are realizing that anything that comes out of KC's mouth is going to be some elaborate lie...and we have heard enough of them.....it's time to let KC go and focus on Caylee's Law. and the bill that Mark has proposed that will make it illegal for jurors to make money from interviews for at least six months... ..............her ability to make money for the defense has dwindled to begging...KARMA

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #554 on: July 22, 2011, 12:37:59 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/28627333/detail.html
State Tallies Trial Costs; Casey Wants To Be Lawyer?
Posted: 7:00 pm EDT July 21, 2011Updated: 7:47 am EDT July 22, 2011

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The figures are getting higher and higher as the costs for Casey Anthony's murder trial are added up.

Right now, the State Attorney's Office is still calculating the final total, and has until Monday to ask Casey to pay for investigative costs connected to Caylee's disappearance.

The final report is expected to include mental health experts, investigators, depositions and out-of-state travel.

Meanwhile, reports say Casey wants to be a lawyer.

Her attorney, Cheney Mason, says his client read through thousands of pages of documents during her murder trial. He claims she even told him she wanted to work in his office.

Mason says it's more of a dream for Casey, and given her record it's not a realistic career choice.
 ::snipping2::

NO CHIT!!  He is so full of it...he is trying to verbally rehabilitate her with the general public and it's not working!!
And it never will. They all need to go home and STFU!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #555 on: July 22, 2011, 12:39:35 PM »

Wow! I never thought I'd do this for the Enquirer, but I'm on my feet applauding!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #556 on: July 22, 2011, 12:41:39 PM »

JimLichtenstein Jim Lichtenstein
I was the one call he ignored. “@toviamain: While there i called 4a F2F with Taylor 2look him in the eye. > didn't answer u?”
1 hour ago
http://twitter.com/#!/JimLichtenstein

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #557 on: July 22, 2011, 12:42:52 PM »

Maybe G & C are taking their vacation now to rest up because it's looking more and more like Casey will have no other options but to return to Hopespring Dr.  Once she gets home, they will have to sleep in shifts just to keep themselves safe from her. I'm sure putting up with Casey is quite tiresome.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #558 on: July 22, 2011, 12:43:57 PM »

Lippman is also talking to them about a potential lawsuit against John Bradley, the software engineer who testified that someone had search for chloroform 84 times on the Anthony home computer.

"He should have vetted the evidence and corrected it before he ever submitted it," Lippman said.

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/july/283237/Beginning-to-heal

Lippman need to get his nose out of the A's asses and read the news...the Sate let the duhfence know as soon as they wee alerted and they both agreed to use the info from the other source...Lippman needs to just shut up and find some paying clients

Rest in Peace Caylee

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #559 on: July 22, 2011, 12:44:21 PM »

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2011/07/22/Defense-lawyer-quits-child-killing-case/UPI-34281311349375/

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.