April 27, 2024, 07:16:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED/CASEY FREE #3 7/21 - 7/23/2011  (Read 376112 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #740 on: July 22, 2011, 05:51:20 PM »

http://blogs.orlandoweekly.com/index.php/2011/03/contractor-accused-of-defrauding-feds-found-by-feds-to-be-defrauding-employees/

Contractor accused of defrauding feds found by feds to be defrauding employees

When it rains, it pours.

The Department of Labor announced today that Quinco Electrical–a Winter Park-based contractor recently ordered to pay restitution to the federal government after violating the Buy American Act–was also found to have been cheating its electricians out of higher wages by classifying them as “pipe layers.” The company will be required to pay out $68,778 in back wages to the workers.

The news comes on top of two well-publicized investigations (which the rest of the Orlando press corps originally conflated into one) last month into the employment practices of contractors involved in the construction of the new Veterans Affairs clinic in the Lake Nona area southeast of Orlando.

Quinco Electrical is one of the contractors working on the site.

::snipping2:: ::snipping2::

hit reply too quickly

Winter Park, Fla., electrical contractor agrees to pay 14 workers more than $68,700 in back wages following US Labor Department investigation

Wage and Hour Division finds violations of Davis-Bacon Act, Contract Work Hours and Safety Standards Act

WINTER PARK, Fla. – The U.S. Department of Labor has recovered $68,778 in back wages for 14 employees of Quinco Electrical Inc., following an investigation by the department’s Wage and Hour Division that found the company violated provisions of the Davis-Bacon and Related Acts and the Contract Work Hours and Safety Standards Act.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #741 on: July 22, 2011, 05:59:28 PM »

What do you suppose thier tattoo's say?

Hakuna Matata?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejEVczA8PLU

There is no way in hell I would wear that two piece bathing suit if my body looked as old and wrinkly as Cindy. George's body just looks like a man in his 60s body, but hers looks much older.

I used to ask my mom why she would not wear a two piece when she was getting older because she always had such beautiful skin and body & her reply was when a woman's teats drop down toward at waist it is time to put up the two pieces. The first thing I thought about when I saw that picture of Cindy was she should have had my Mom for a teacher and she would not look so ratty.
i think at this time it is easy to get a cirgury to correct gravity issues
Never mind about Spinderella's hanging boobage....there oughta be a "manbewbs!" alert on these pics!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #742 on: July 22, 2011, 06:00:27 PM »

http://blogs.orlandoweekly.com/index.php/2011/03/contractor-accused-of-defrauding-feds-found-by-feds-to-be-defrauding-employees/

When it rains, it pours.

The Department of Labor announced today that Quinco Electrical–a Winter Park-based contractor recently ordered to pay restitution to the federal government after violating the Buy American Act–was also found to have been cheating its electricians out of higher wages by classifying them as “pipe layers.” The company will be required to pay out $68,778 in back wages to the workers.

The news comes on top of two well-publicized investigations (which the rest of the Orlando press corps originally conflated into one) last month into the employment practices of contractors involved in the construction of the new Veterans Affairs clinic in the Lake Nona area southeast of Orlando.

do u know who the lawyer was,that may be the connect

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #743 on: July 22, 2011, 06:02:18 PM »

When it rains, it pours.

hit reply too quickly

Winter Park, Fla., electrical contractor agrees to pay 14 workers more than $68,700 in back wages following US Labor Department investigation

Wage and Hour Division finds violations of Davis-Bacon Act, Contract Work Hours and Safety Standards Act

WINTER PARK, Fla. – The U.S. Department of Labor has recovered $68,778 in back wages for 14 employees of Quinco Electrical Inc., following an investigation by the department’s Wage and Hour Division that found the company violated provisions of the Davis-Bacon and Related Acts and the Contract Work Hours and Safety Standards Act.

Wonder if there is a rumor that tot mon is staying in one of their many homes? Looks like the entire Deese family is on the payroll. Monkey Devil!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #744 on: July 22, 2011, 06:02:25 PM »

When it rains, it pours.

do u know who the lawyer was,that may be the connect

nope but that was my thought as well....I just know in my gut there is a Mason connect with this 'benefactor'

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #745 on: July 22, 2011, 06:06:45 PM »

You know when my husband and I took a cruise one of our stops was the Bahamas.  We ran into a guy that my husband worked with years ago.  He just took a boat to the bahamas - no passport - no hassel  - just drove it down & arranged docking.

Wonder if Casey really is boating down to meet her parents?

It's only about a 1/2 hour from the coast.

Is it really that easy?  The only boats I've ever been on are cruise ships & have no idea.  Do the docks where you dock the boats require anything?
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #746 on: July 22, 2011, 06:12:14 PM »

Well, I think G & C should get matching tatoos that their daughter has..."beautiful life".....they are all living it now.  Cruise, private planes, tv shows, trips to NY, Bahamas.  Who said crime doesn't pay?

I know what you mean, bikerbev. The tragic part is that, in this case, there was a price to pay and Caylee paid it all. 

I think they should just get a target tattoo - they're all about making life easier for Casey  Monkey Devil!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #747 on: July 22, 2011, 06:13:45 PM »

~According to Bob Kealing, George & CinCin were invited to go along on the Deese family vacation:

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28637475/video.html
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #748 on: July 22, 2011, 06:19:55 PM »

PLEASE DO NOT POST HOME ADDRESSES AND PHONE NUMBERS
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #749 on: July 22, 2011, 06:24:37 PM »

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/casey-anthony-interview-news-orgs-214488

"A TMZ report that Casey Anthony attorney Jose Baez was at Manhattan’s Mandarin Oriental Hotel “holding court” with bookers from ABC, CBS and NBC for a cash interview with Anthony was met with strenuous denials from all three news divisions.

“The report is untrue,” said an ABC News source. “If there is a bidding war ABC News is not and will not be part of it.”

“CBS News is not offering and will not offer to license any materials from Casey Anthony,” a CBS News spokesperson said. A network executive was more vehement: “Not a damn nickel.” "

www.twitter.com

JimLichtensteinJim Lichtenstein
Nope! @Secretsmoker: @JimLichtenstein @jmsrts What about licensing fees?”
1 hour agoFavoriteRetweetReply

Don't worry. Not us. @jmsrts: I really hope NBC is not Going to pay Casey Anthony for an interview!! That's what TMZ is saying!”
2 hours ago
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #750 on: July 22, 2011, 06:25:39 PM »

"A TMZ report that Casey Anthony attorney Jose Baez was at Manhattan’s Mandarin Oriental Hotel “holding court” with bookers from ABC, CBS and NBC for a cash interview with Anthony was met with strenuous denials from all three news divisions.

“The report is untrue,” said an ABC News source. “If there is a bidding war ABC News is not and will not be part of it.”

“CBS News is not offering and will not offer to license any materials from Casey Anthony,” a CBS News spokesperson said. A network executive was more vehement: “Not a damn nickel.” "

www.twitter.com

Don't worry. Not us. @jmsrts: I really hope NBC is not Going to pay Casey Anthony for an interview!! That's what TMZ is saying!”
2 hours ago

Love it 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #751 on: July 22, 2011, 06:28:15 PM »

Quinco has 350 employees , maybe they could use a nurse and someone to blow the parking lot.

Hahahahahahahaha!  Monkey Devil!  You said blow! 
Get your mind out of the gutter Titch
Lol I was just joking pookiepoo. I think this guy just felt bad for them so gave them a getaway present. Then again, ya never know... That co nets alot of profit. I wonder if he knew the Anthony's before all this happened?

I totally missed it, where was the profit? I saw over 25mm in revenue but did they have a link to profit? Makes me wonder why we pay taxes, work and obey the law when you see how these quacks have benefitted from lying and murder

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #752 on: July 22, 2011, 06:28:19 PM »

Yep, if the Enquirer acknowledges it and doesn't want to touch her, then there is hope after all, love it!

If the NE could get an exclusive, they would, who are they kidding?  Bozo prob want a million. 

I was thinking along similar lines, that perhaps they don't have the money for an interview so they decided to put a spin on it and make it look like they would refuse to do an interview for moral reasons, just to bolster their crappy public image.  Clever...but sneaky.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #753 on: July 22, 2011, 06:28:55 PM »

www.twitter.com

2 hours ago

More from Hollywood Reporter article above..........

"Network sources confirm that their bookers have met with Baez, but they flatly deny that they have offered any remuneration for an interview. Baez – who had several odd jobs, including bikini salesman, before being catapulted to fame as the attorney who won an acquittal for Anthony in the capital murder of her two-year-old daughter Caylee – is shopping his services as a legal commentator. (Hollywood agency Paradigm agreed to represent him in those endeavors but quickly backed out.)

“We've talked with Baez about getting an interview with Casey Anthony, but only under NBC News standards and conditions: no payment, and absolutely no job offers for members of her defense team,” said an NBC News spokesperson.

As for whether NBC picked up the tab for Baez’s stay at the Mandarin, sources says the network paid for one night in order to meet with Baez, which is not unusual expense to incur in the pursuit of interviews."
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #754 on: July 22, 2011, 06:37:17 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/AnnetteKniola

Go down her postings and she is obsessed with drownings. She has articles about drowning not looking like drowning. She has very depressing and almost obsessive postings.

I found the article about "drowning doesn't look like drowning" to be very informative and something everyone should read and teach their friends and kids.  TV and films do tend to represent drowning as someone "yelling and flailing their arms" but it's true, most people drown silently.
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #755 on: July 22, 2011, 06:37:44 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing
Anthonys attorney says the couple is not planning to rendezvous with #CaseyAnthony in Bahamas and still "have no Idea where she is."
1 minute ago
http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing
I don't believe this for a minute - I think they are heading out to meet up with their murderess daughter.  To much of a coinky dink that they decide to head OUT of the country shortly after her release.  I am skeptical about this.

I'm beginning to believe it too - I think she's taking a boat down - privacy on the open sea!

PIRACY on the open sea would be better for me....someone get her and hold her for ransom..when no response comes wel then?  what do the pirates do?
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #756 on: July 22, 2011, 07:04:00 PM »

::snipping2::
http://bringkidshome.org/brick.htm

REFUND POLICY
Construction of the memorial will require approved design, permits, zoning, and environmental approvals. If for any reason the memorial is not built...

Although I like what they are doing with the property where Caylee's body was found, we don't really know the legitimacy of this Bringkidshome.org site.  Scared Monkeys does not support collecting for donations for companies we know nothing really about. 

For instance, they mention donations are 100% tax deductible but when you look up their corporation on the IRS list it says donations are up to 50% deductible.  When I was that discrepancy it made me think twice about them.

So does that mean that we monkeys need to research it for it to be a consideration?  Cuz it would be appropriate for SM to have a brick there, being that you monkeys devoted SO MUCH TIME over the years to justice for little Caylee.  (But I must say that the wording in the above "Refund Policy" that Sunny posted gave me pause:  "Construction of the memorial will require approved design, permits, zoning, and environmental approvals. If for any reason the memorial is not built...."  It sounds like they're saying that there's a good chance that it might not be built and that all but $30 of your money will be returned.  And if this company is not legit, then they're pocketing quite a bit of money as $30 times a thousand or so bricks would be a lot.)

But if they are legit, and we have enough monkeys who still wants to contribute, the inscription on the brick could just say from "monkeys" minus the "scared."  That would be OK, right?

karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #757 on: July 22, 2011, 07:04:14 PM »

http://www.tampabay.com/news/courts/criminal/casey-anthony-jurors-still-feeling-effects-of-public-backlash/1181900
Casey Anthony jurors still feeling effects of public backlash
By Meg Laughlin, Times Staff Writer
Posted: Jul 22, 2011 04:07 PM

ST. PETERSBURG — After the not guilty verdict on July 5, Russ Huekler, an alternate juror in the Casey Anthony murder trial, was hit with hundreds of insulting letters, e-mails, Facebook posts and phone calls from strangers calling him "ignorant" and "scum."

Then the death threat arrived.

All that anger aimed at him, even though Huekler did not actually participate in deliberations. But he had voiced support on TV for the jurors who did — many of whom are coping with experiences similar to Huekler's in the trial's aftermath.

and this poster's comment is what we believe:  I have zero sympathy for any of these jurors! They did not perform their civic duty. They were a tainted jury from the outset. One of them needs to come forward and admit there was jury misconduct! Sooner, rather than later. They can run and hide the rest of their lives for all I care. I hope they do! They are a bunch of lazy nitwits that chose the path of the most money. How could anyone not connect the dots? Come on! Even a fifth grader can figure it out! The nimrods didn't look at one piece of evidence, or any testimony. Something is up with that. They didn't even feel it was necessay to fake that they were deliberating. They let a baby killer go free. And now this baby killer and her ●●●●●●● attorney are celebrities! Everyon of them is dancing on the grave of a little girl who received no justice. Hope they all need xanax to get them to sleep!
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #758 on: July 22, 2011, 07:16:32 PM »

Another thing about the Bring Kids Home organization:  I couldn't find anything about them in the news, on the BBB website nor on that IRS web search page.  And they mention this in their refund policy:

2) Decline delivery of your brick and simply designate the funds be moved from the Memorial Fund to our General Fund for Children's Programs or to the Hidden Oaks Elementary School Fund.

I couldn't find them on the Hidden Oaks website either.  I did a search and looked under "Business partners" but they are not there, although other charities are.  (If you click on the business partners link, a pop-up window tells you that you have to log-in to read the page.  Nonsense.  Just hold down your computer's "down arrow" button while clicking "cancel" on the pop-up.  But I did have to do it twice.)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #759 on: July 22, 2011, 07:19:13 PM »

http://bringkidshome.org/brick.htm

REFUND POLICY
Construction of the memorial will require approved design, permits, zoning, and environmental approvals. If for any reason the memorial is not built...

Although I like what they are doing with the property where Caylee's body was found, we don't really know the legitimacy of this Bringkidshome.org site.  Scared Monkeys does not support collecting for donations for companies we know nothing really about. 

For instance, they mention donations are 100% tax deductible but when you look up their corporation on the IRS list it says donations are up to 50% deductible.  When I was that discrepancy it made me think twice about them.

So does that mean that we monkeys need to research it for it to be a consideration?  Cuz it would be appropriate for SM to have a brick there, being that you monkeys devoted SO MUCH TIME over the years to justice for little Caylee.  (But I must say that the wording in the above "Refund Policy" that Sunny posted gave me pause:  "Construction of the memorial will require approved design, permits, zoning, and environmental approvals. If for any reason the memorial is not built...."  It sounds like they're saying that there's a good chance that it might not be built and that all but $30 of your money will be returned.  And if this company is not legit, then they're pocketing quite a bit of money as $30 times a thousand or so bricks would be a lot.)

But if they are legit, and we have enough monkeys who still wants to contribute, the inscription on the brick could just say from "monkeys" minus the "scared."  That would be OK, right?

Let me give it some thought and I'll have to talk to Red but I would say at the moment, I would lean towards not putting SM's name without Red's approval.  It could be a perfectly legitimate charity and worthy of donations etc.  I just don't know for sure yet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.