March 29, 2024, 05:17:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED/CASEY FREE #3 7/21 - 7/23/2011  (Read 373265 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #820 on: July 22, 2011, 10:59:15 PM »

HarveyLevinTMZ Harvey Levin
as for Casey Anthony ... her lawyer Jose Baez, just issued a statement he's not negotiating a deal with the networks. He was with garagos

http://twitter.com/#!/HarveyLevinTMZ
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #821 on: July 22, 2011, 11:04:47 PM »

I've just been in a pi$$ing contest with some asswipe on facebook who was ranting about the unfair of KC having to pay back the state of FL after she was found to be charged with false charges.  I need a monkey hug.  I can't believe the (&*&*^&^%&^%)(*#$%$ of some people.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #822 on: July 22, 2011, 11:07:05 PM »

Edit to remove link and partial body of post.  I'm not spending time to check whether this is real or a hoax, but either way it doesn't belong here.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Item condition:   Used
Time left:   5d 03h (Jul 27, 201121:54:24 PDT)
Bid history:   
0 bids
Starting bid:   US $1,000.00   
Your max bid:   
US $   

Place bid
(Enter US $1,000.00 or more)
Add to Watch list
Shipping:   FREE Standard Shipping
 |  See all details
Delivery:   
Estimated between Tue. Aug. 2 and Mon. Aug. 8
Returns:   
No Returns Accepted

oooppsss posted to quickly

Up for auction is an original camera memory card with well over 100 pictures of Casey Anthony including some NUDE, yes, NUDE photos of Casey! (I posted one freebie and was almost instantly required to take it down in order to keep the listing posted, sorry.) I went to school with Anthony Lazzaro, Casey's boyfriend at the time. We partied a lot together and I won't mention how I obtained the memory card, but none the less, I have it. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to have an original camera memory card with these historic pictures on it. Good luck and Happy Bidding!

I put this item on my watch list and also sent him a request asking him to authenticate the item some way.
Will keep you posted.
I knew there were some out there.  I wish one of the tabloids would get hold of them.  Show her for the trash she is.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 10:44:09 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

These are my opinions and subject to change.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #823 on: July 22, 2011, 11:29:12 PM »

I've just been in a pi$$ing contest with some asswipe on facebook who was ranting about the unfair of KC having to pay back the state of FL after she was found to be charged with false charges.  I need a monkey hug.  I can't believe the (&*&*^&^%&^%)(*#$%$ of some people.

((((((((((((((((((((( )))))))))))))))))))))))

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #824 on: July 22, 2011, 11:30:24 PM »

http://www.tampabay.com/news/courts/criminal/article1181900.ece

Casey Anthony jurors still feeling effects of public backlash

::snipping2::

And, according to jury instructions, jurors couldn't find Casey guilty beyond a reasonable doubt of first degree or second degree murder or manslaughter or aggravated child abuse without knowing the time and cause of Caylee's death.

For first-degree murder, according to the instructions, jurors had to know that the time between premeditation and murder was "long enough to allow reflection." Since they didn't know when Caylee died or how, they couldn't know this, he said.

For the other charges, the instructions said repeatedly that they had to know beyond a reasonable doubt that Casey Anthony's acts caused the death. "Again," said Huekler, "without knowing the time and manner of death, they couldn't know this beyond a reasonable doubt."

The jury instructions said each juror had to have an "abiding conviction of guilt" that did not "waver and vacillate" and was solely based on the "evidence introduced in the trial."

"It wasn't that we believed Casey was innocent," he said. "But we knew it wasn't enough to think she was probably guilty based on her lies. To follow what the law required, we needed to be definite."

I despise every single one of these sell outs & I hope they dream of Caylee's pics for the rest of their lives. Despicable. Stupid imbeciles! Premeditation can form in the blink of an eye. I wonder how many of those idiots have ever ran an amber light. Probably everyone. You come up to a light that turns amber but you're close to it so you just roll through it instead of slowing to a stop...takes less than 3 seconds to make that decision...well that's premeditation. Again, I can't stand the job these jurors did. I don't respect them at all.
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #825 on: July 22, 2011, 11:36:20 PM »

Satire of Kcs first interview,
Keith Olbermann Lands First Interview with Casey Anthony
http://www.thedailyrash.com/keith-olbermann-lands-first-interview-with-casey-anthony
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #826 on: July 22, 2011, 11:42:03 PM »

Edit to remove link and partial body of post.  I'm not spending time to check whether this is real or a hoax, but either way it doesn't belong here.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Item condition:   Used
Time left:   5d 03h (Jul 27, 201121:54:24 PDT)
Bid history:   
0 bids
Starting bid:   US $1,000.00   
Your max bid:   
US $   

Place bid
(Enter US $1,000.00 or more)
Add to Watch list
Shipping:   FREE Standard Shipping
 |  See all details
Delivery:   
Estimated between Tue. Aug. 2 and Mon. Aug. 8
Returns:   
No Returns Accepted

oooppsss posted to quickly

Up for auction is an original camera memory card with well over 100 pictures of Casey Anthony including some NUDE, yes, NUDE photos of Casey! (I posted one freebie and was almost instantly required to take it down in order to keep the listing posted, sorry.) I went to school with Anthony Lazzaro, Casey's boyfriend at the time. We partied a lot together and I won't mention how I obtained the memory card, but none the less, I have it. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to have an original camera memory card with these historic pictures on it. Good luck and Happy Bidding!

I put this item on my watch list and also sent him a request asking him to authenticate the item some way.
Will keep you posted.
I knew there were some out there.  I wish one of the tabloids would get hold of them.  Show her for the trash she is.

Maybe someone should send a link to this to National Enquirer.  They would have the $ for it.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 10:45:12 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #827 on: July 22, 2011, 11:43:42 PM »

as for Casey Anthony ... her lawyer Jose Baez, just issued a statement he's not negotiating a deal with the networks. He was with garagos

Too funny!  I think Casey has already cut Baez out of the loop.

Who didn't see this coming?  Same as with Leonard Padilla.

But they are grown men and know she is a snake so have it coming, lol.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #828 on: July 22, 2011, 11:45:55 PM »

Judge Belvin Perry insisted that there be a juror who flatly stated she could not judge another and refused to allow the Prosecution their just and legal strike against her.

He is also the one in charge of jury instruction.  And the one totally concerned with no reversal on appeal.

Just saying. . . . . .

PERSONA NON GRATA

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #829 on: July 22, 2011, 11:56:43 PM »

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-civil-suits-20110723,0,558784.story
Lawsuits against Casey Anthony are stacking up
Several lawsuits have been filed against Casey Anthony, but will her criminal defense hinder her possible civil strategies?

By Amy Pavuk and Bianca Prieto, Orlando Sentinel
July 23, 2011

Bob Jarvis, a law professor at Nova Southeastern University, said the lawsuits raise an interesting question: When is a client bound by his or her lawyer's opening statement?

Jarvis said those who sue Anthony will say her lawyer is her representative and therefore, she should be responsible for what he says.

"I know the plaintiffs' arguments are going to be … your agent's statements are now your statements," Jarvis said.

Baez told jurors in Anthony's murder trial that she fabricated the baby-sitter kidnapping story. And the jury, which found Anthony not guilty of murder, aggravated manslaughter and aggravated child abuse, convicted her on four counts of lying to law enforcement.

Anthony is now appealing those convictions, which Jarvis said is noteworthy.

"She has never said that she made up these statements," he said. "Casey never said anything in the criminal case."

Jarvis said that in the civil cases, Anthony could argue she can't be held responsible for everything Baez said at her murder trial. She'll say "she had no control over what her attorneys did," he said. "She's a layperson."

And how would a judge expect a 25-year-old, who is not a lawyer, to understand not only what is unfolding in court, but also to understand the implications it could have on future civil cases?

"I would be stunned if a judge were to rule, in the future, that she's bound by the statements of José Baez," Jarvis said.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #830 on: July 23, 2011, 12:35:52 AM »

Thanks. I thought so but just wanted to check.  There is a David, DOB 07/14/1969 with many criminal cases that range from theft, aggravated battery, false imprisonment, solicitation to commit prostitution, contribution to the delinquency of a minor, battery, along with many speeding tickets.   Not saying this is the Bahamas David, but it is a David Wayne who is 42 which seems like a rather large coinkydink.

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/Search.aspx?

Pretty interesting fella. Ummm. Lippman said he Checked tge guy out & he was ok. Uhhh huhhh. Everytime I blink somebody else linked to an Anthony member has prostitution brought up with their name, or drugs, or theft. I wonder if the Anthony or Plesea clans have organized ties somewhere down the line. Maybe I'll dig into that...
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #831 on: July 23, 2011, 12:48:08 AM »

Judge Belvin Perry insisted that there be a juror who flatly stated she could not judge another and refused to allow the Prosecution their just and legal strike against her.

He is also the one in charge of jury instruction.  And the one totally concerned with no reversal on appeal.

Just saying. . . . . .

E X A C T L Y
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #832 on: July 23, 2011, 12:58:58 AM »

I don't doubt he is not negotiating a deal because I don't think any of the networks want her. I think he went there with that intention but no one was interested.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #833 on: July 23, 2011, 01:12:52 AM »

Satire of Kcs first interview,
Keith Olbermann Lands First Interview with Casey Anthony
http://www.thedailyrash.com/keith-olbermann-lands-first-interview-with-casey-anthony

Oh my.............Lets see Keith Olbermann the big Democrat donor,liberal political apologist hack who was canned from how many networks?.....First CNN, then ESPN then by Fox and just recently let go by the bottom of the networks MSNBC is who is going to interview KC?  Bozo must be scrapping the bottom of the barrel now.  I take it no offers have come in at all.  What network is he going to put it on since I haven't heard that anyone hired him?

This is getting hilarious now.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #834 on: July 23, 2011, 01:13:23 AM »

'Casey Anthony lawyer in New York negotiating with major TV networks in first tell-all'

The networks, who claim they don't pay for interviews, are said to be offering to license photos and other material in return for big money.

TMZ claim that NBC is the frontrunner with ABC a close second.
On Thursday night, Mr Baez was allegedly in the bar of the plush hotel with famed lawyer Mark Geragos who was said to be giving him pointers on negotiating the deal.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2017915/lawyer-New-York-negotiating-major-TV-networks-tell-all.html
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #835 on: July 23, 2011, 01:14:14 AM »

Anabanano Anna Nations
#CaseyAnthony was released Sunday&has disappeared. Wouldn't it be ironic if she was found in a swamp wrapped in a garbage bag? ~Bill Maher

http://twitter.com/#!/Anabanano

I would love to hear it...................

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #836 on: July 23, 2011, 01:22:45 AM »

Thanks. I thought so but just wanted to check.  There is a David, DOB 07/14/1969 with many criminal cases that range from theft, aggravated battery, false imprisonment, solicitation to commit prostitution, contribution to the delinquency of a minor, battery, along with many speeding tickets.   Not saying this is the Bahamas David, but it is a David Wayne who is 42 which seems like a rather large coinkydink.

Pretty interesting fella. Ummm. Lippman said he Checked tge guy out & he was ok. Uhhh huhhh. Everytime I blink somebody else linked to an Anthony member has prostitution brought up with their name, or drugs, or theft. I wonder if the Anthony or Plesea clans have organized ties somewhere down the line. Maybe I'll dig into that...
ITA! I have always thought that KC was into something with someone with power or money.  That was confirmed in my mind after the jury reached a NG verdict.  Someone got to these jurors if not with money then with threats.  This is my opinion only no facts. 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #837 on: July 23, 2011, 01:23:44 AM »

Thank you MK..i was wondering what that looked like...pretty big tat ol george got inked....bet he cried like a lil girl....

I have been unable to find Cindy's tattoo. Curious about that one.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #838 on: July 23, 2011, 01:27:44 AM »

ITA! I have always thought that KC was into something with someone with power or money.  That was confirmed in my mind after the jury reached a NG verdict.  Someone got to these jurors if not with money then with threats.  This is my opinion only no facts. 

Grandma2 Maddie~

And the fact that the one potential female juror, who was removed during the outburst by that female spectator, was approached by the unknown "Man in Black" while outside the courtroom, doesn't help that they were NOT approached by someone with a hidden agenda.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #839 on: July 23, 2011, 01:31:11 AM »

Thank you MK..i was wondering what that looked like...pretty big tat ol george got inked....bet he cried like a lil girl....

I have been unable to find Cindy's tattoo. Curious about that one.

I thought she got a butterfly in memory of Caylee?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.