March 28, 2024, 01:40:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED/CASEY FREE #3 7/21 - 7/23/2011  (Read 373163 times)
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #860 on: July 23, 2011, 07:43:11 AM »

What's the story with Baez?

Doesn't he have a law practice?  He has his head so far up Slore's butt you can't tell where she ends and he begins.  If she turns a corner, she's going to snap his neck.

With all the crap he went through to become an attorney, why is he not back to work building up his own practice?

I would imagine his phone is ringing off the hook from people wanting representation.

I would really be surprised if these two dingleberries did not wind up together.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #861 on: July 23, 2011, 08:20:35 AM »

Doesn't he have a law practice?  He has his head so far up Slore's butt you can't tell where she ends and he begins.  If she turns a corner, she's going to snap his neck.

With all the crap he went through to become an attorney, why is he not back to work building up his own practice?

I would imagine his phone is ringing off the hook from people wanting representation.

I would really be surprised if these two dingleberries did not wind up together.

Woow, one big thing bozo forgot kc is the best liar in the world.
jmo...She did get away with murder.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #862 on: July 23, 2011, 08:36:20 AM »

Yes, but she only got away with the murder because of the jury and their haste and laziness and stupidity.

As for the lies, yes, she is an accomplished liar, but Yuri and the rest of those witnesses knew better.  As did us monkeys.

Casey is just a pimple on the buttocks of society.

serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #863 on: July 23, 2011, 08:40:52 AM »

Closeup of George's tatt

The nerve of him to get that tattoo..........he's done nothing but forsake Caylee for that rotten piece of devil flesh he calls his daughter..........I guess it makes him feel better to have that done in her memory but there was alot more he could have done in her memory like tell the truth!........no better than the Bella Vita one Casey got, IMO, just as horrendous.
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #864 on: July 23, 2011, 08:42:12 AM »

Satire of Kcs first interview,
Keith Olbermann Lands First Interview with Casey Anthony
http://www.thedailyrash.com/keith-olbermann-lands-first-interview-with-casey-anthony

Oh my.............Lets see Keith Olbermann the big Democrat donor,liberal political apologist hack who was canned from how many networks?.....First CNN, then ESPN then by Fox and just recently let go by the bottom of the networks MSNBC is who is going to interview KC?  Bozo must be scrapping the bottom of the barrel now.  I take it no offers have come in at all.  What network is he going to put it on since I haven't heard that anyone hired him?

This is getting hilarious now.

I didn't click the link because I refuse to give some of these idiots the click, but I believe it says Satire up top, wouldn't that mean a joke?  I may be nutso though.  I swear this case tries my sanity. 

Like a dummy I clicked the link..........it's definately a joke.
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #865 on: July 23, 2011, 08:50:40 AM »

tnmomb~

The people on that jury are a breed of their own.  Years ago if someone called someone a "det-dey", that usually meant they were a real idiot.

I have to say these 12 people surpassed even being called a det-dey.

"Hey, Det-Dey", see, they aren't answering.

I listened to these people when they were being picked for the jury.  Some of them sounded smart, others, not too much.

I had hoped the smarter ones would have helped the not so smart ones. 

Instead, it seems to me, none of them had critical thinking skills.

None of them had the sense to reread testimony, view pictures- anything.

How do you explain that one?

The only logical explanation I can come up with is when they checked in for jury duty, their brains checked out.

I had lots of concerns when hearing about this jury like the one who doesn't like to judge people...WTH? How did she even make it on the jury?..........then we kept hearing from media how they weren't taking notes and how when Jeff was speaking at times they wouldn't even look at him............how can you not look at anyone who is talking in a court of law? How? Why? I've been to hell and back in my life, had alot of people who have done me wrong in alot of ways but have always prided myself that I hated no one, hate has never been a word in my vocabulary because it takes up too much of my time and energy not to just let it go but I have to say, I hate this jury as much as I hate Casey, Cindy, George, Baez, Mason, and all the rest of the idiots that have done so much wrong to Caylee, she is well worth my time and energy to hate them. Seriously, I hate them all, may God forgive me for that because I know he understands. JMO
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #866 on: July 23, 2011, 08:58:34 AM »

Yes, but she only got away with the murder because of the jury and their haste and laziness and stupidity.

As for the lies, yes, she is an accomplished liar, but Yuri and the rest of those witnesses knew better.  As did us monkeys.

Casey is just a pimple on the buttocks of society.

Yep and I can't wait for her to stick it to everyone one of them. I hope she makes a deal behind Baez's back and cuts him out and I hope that deal is one that screws her in the end because she didn't read the fine print. I was thinking, wonder if Baez gve her a cell phone when she got out and I wonder who she would call? Tony? Amy? Jesse? Any of her other friends that she screwed? She has NO ONE she can call except her lying, thieving family!
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #867 on: July 23, 2011, 09:02:19 AM »

Closeup of George's tatt

The nerve of him to get that tattoo..........he's done nothing but forsake Caylee for that rotten piece of devil flesh he calls his daughter..........I guess it makes him feel better to have that done in her memory but there was alot more he could have done in her memory like tell the truth!........no better than the Bella Vita one Casey got, IMO, just as horrendous.

It's actually a beautiful tattoo.
No one see's a kc tattoo....
jmo.. kc has to hate this.   

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #868 on: July 23, 2011, 09:06:42 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/july/284023/Casey-Anthony-attorney-Jose-Baez-denies-interview-negotiations
Casey Anthony attorney Jose Baez denies interview negotiations
Last Updated: Saturday, July 23, 2011 8:04 AM

::snipping2::
Reports of interview negotiations have been rampant since Anthony's release from jail on July 13. She was acquitted of murdering her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee, on July 5, but convicted of four counts of lying to police. Anthony left the Orange County Jail with time-served on those charges with Baez and has not been seen in public since.

At least one television producer claims to have met with Baez about a paid interview.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #869 on: July 23, 2011, 09:38:24 AM »

ORLANDO --

An airline official has confirmed to News 13 that George and Cindy Anthony left Orlando Friday.

Sheltair Aviation General Manager Eddie Dussault, said the parents of Casey Anthony boarded a charter flight at 11 a.m. at Orlando Executive Airport.

Dussault could not confirm where they were headed or who owns the plane, however he said he saw their charter flight take off.

Sheltair Aviation offers pilots and plane owners corporate hangar rental space.

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/july/283626/George,-Cindy-Anthony-seen-boarding-plane-at-Orlando-Executive-Airport
Reading to catch up now.  Please excuse the repetition if someone has already posted this, but Sheltair Aviation is Mallory's former employer. 

Check out this post from April 2009, when we were speculating about Peter Benevides:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4867.msg774179#msg774179

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #870 on: July 23, 2011, 10:11:08 AM »

Must be time to boycott the Bahamas now? 

This is getting beyond ridiculous. 
i agree...pretty soon we won't be able to watch anything..go anywhere..eat anything..buy anything...kinda like life was for Casey in jail...SMH 

I know. 

Wondering if FoodLion is in some way paying a baby killer because that is the only grocery store by me to shop at.  I have Walmart which is out now, what about Target and K-Mart? 

This is disgusting and I am so tired of working at boycotting everybody and anybody who wants to pay a baby killer for the blood of her child, and they walk around without a care in the world. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Lily Valley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #871 on: July 23, 2011, 10:20:25 AM »

He thinks they both have careers in show business.   I don't think the phone is ringing off the hook for his services in either field.   The only attention he's getting are angry questions from people wanting to know what really happened to Caylee.   After all he said everyone would understand during the trial.  He lied and has no credibility.  Just because he says something doesn't make it so.  IMO he is the 2nd most hated person in the country.  They might as well end up together.....they make the perfect couple....Mr. and Mrs.  Dingleberry     

"The Devil is Dancing Tonight"   Nancy Grace
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #872 on: July 23, 2011, 10:30:55 AM »

I just wanted to say tthat even if Bozo was the last lawyer left on the planet, I would not call him for his representation.

If he was the last man on the planet, I would sew up my vajagay, put some socks in my pants, and wear a wig. 

But that is just me personally.  He might have a huge lucrative business now.  Who knows. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #873 on: July 23, 2011, 10:40:34 AM »

Caught up reading, and now I have to run.

Thanks, all who post links.

The explanations we are hearing from Mr. Jury Foreperson are a slap in the face and insult to the intelligence, IMO.  The 'reasoning' he offers is total b.s. and makes me want to lose my breakfast.  Poor Caylee.  For my money, the jury in this case smells to high heaven.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/courts/criminal/casey-anthony-jurors-still-feeling-effects-of-public-backlash/1181900

It is so upsetting!

---

Regarding the guy in black who spoke to the potential juror who had to be excused following the disturbance in the courtroom during jury selection -- ICBW, but I believe the "man in black" was a courtroom deputy wearing a black uniform.

---

As for the Memorial Walk bricks offered for sale, I would advise whoever is checking into this to look closely at this dude's BringKidsHome website and twitter.  Sorry, but it does not seem legit or on the up-and-up to me.

http://bringkidshome.org/

(The more links I click on this website, the less confidence I have that this is all above-board.)

http://bringkidshome.org/brick.htm

http://twitter.com/#!/BringKidsHome

http://www.facebook.com/BringKidsHome?sk=wall

Many, many red flags here IMO.  One is:  Why do they need to have a special benefactor to be able to only partially refund donations if the project does not go through?

On the twitter feed they offer advice about teaching a child to honk the car horn in case you've left the child alone in your vehicle and someone tries to abduct him or her.  Huh?  How about teaching the parents not to leave their kids unattended in a vehicle??

That and lots more looks hinky to me.

Gotta run for now.

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #874 on: July 23, 2011, 10:44:41 AM »

He thinks they both have careers in show business.   I don't think the phone is ringing off the hook for his services in either field.   The only attention he's getting are angry questions from people wanting to know what really happened to Caylee.   After all he said everyone would understand during the trial.  He lied and has no credibility.  Just because he says something doesn't make it so.  IMO he is the 2nd most hated person in the country.  They might as well end up together.....they make the perfect couple....Mr. and Mrs.  Dingleberry     

I don't know about you, but after the trial, I still dodn't understand Baez. 
He didn't prove anything he alleged in his opening statements.

The only thing the defense team did was repeatedly as for Mistrials.

There were a few candid moments from the trial~

Remember when Baez asked for a side-bar and JP snapped NO!

Or when Baez said, on the record "blah, blah, blah".

Another time, Baez appeared to be "picking his seat" on camera.  (Was he playing to the tv audience with this classy maneuver??)

All in a days work.

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #875 on: July 23, 2011, 10:45:22 AM »

This was posted earlier, but I'm reposting to highlight the quote below.  Excellent article, a must-read.

Casey Anthony Abruptly Changed Defense Strategy
Kidnapping Story Changed To Drowning Within 4-Month Period

POSTED: Friday, July 22, 2011
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28639915/detail.html
On Oct. 14, 2008, the day a grand jury indicted Anthony for first-degree murder, Baez implied that he knew what happened to Caylee.

"When we have finally spoken, everyone, I mean everyone, will sit back and say, 'Now I understand,'" Baez announced at a news conference.

Two months later, Baez insisted that Caylee Anthony could still be alive and that he was searching for her kidnapper.

"I would assume if you find the child, you'll find the abductor," Baez told Local 6 reporter Mike DeForest on Dec.10, 2008.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #876 on: July 23, 2011, 10:45:23 AM »

Judge Belvin Perry insisted that there be a juror who flatly stated she could not judge another and refused to allow the Prosecution their just and legal strike against her.

He is also the one in charge of jury instruction.  And the one totally concerned with no reversal on appeal.

Just saying. . . . . .

Good morning Monkeys---

And saying it correctly too, IMO Anna

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #877 on: July 23, 2011, 10:46:24 AM »

I just wanted to say tthat even if Bozo was the last lawyer left on the planet, I would not call him for his representation.

If he was the last man on the planet, I would sew up my vajagay, put some socks in my pants, and wear a wig. 

But that is just me personally.  He might have a huge lucrative business now.  Who knows. 

Someone might mistake you for Finnell! 

serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #878 on: July 23, 2011, 10:52:38 AM »

This was posted earlier, but I'm reposting to highlight the quote below.  Excellent article, a must-read.

Casey Anthony Abruptly Changed Defense Strategy
Kidnapping Story Changed To Drowning Within 4-Month Period

POSTED: Friday, July 22, 2011
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28639915/detail.html
On Oct. 14, 2008, the day a grand jury indicted Anthony for first-degree murder, Baez implied that he knew what happened to Caylee.

"When we have finally spoken, everyone, I mean everyone, will sit back and say, 'Now I understand,'" Baez announced at a news conference.

Two months later, Baez insisted that Caylee Anthony could still be alive and that he was searching for her kidnapper.

"I would assume if you find the child, you'll find the abductor," Baez told Local 6 reporter Mike DeForest on Dec.10, 2008.

We, we found the child and found her murderer and set her free again!
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #879 on: July 23, 2011, 10:56:26 AM »

Have to say this is a rated R version-, cuss words used.

C. ANTHONY FEATURING ASTRO JONES

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
EDIT - NOT ACCEPTABLE. 
« Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 11:12:10 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.