March 29, 2024, 04:28:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED/CASEY FREE #3 7/21 - 7/23/2011  (Read 373263 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1020 on: July 24, 2011, 01:06:50 PM »

http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/24/casey-anthony-nbc-news-payment-interview-jose-baez-mark-geragos-murder-sit-down-abc-cbs-mandarin-oriental-hotel-new-york-city/

This is the newest version of NBC supposedly NOT paying for an interview...okay, so not paying for interview BUT are YOU paying ANYTHING...I mean, ANYTHING at ALL toward the killer?  NBC...when I say ANYTHING, that means is ANY money...being exchanged between the NBC company and the killer, not necessarily for an interview...for ANYTHING?  Really have to spell it out I think.

here is part of the article.....................................................................................

Read carefully -- NBC is saying "no payment," but it refers to an "interview."  That doesn't cover paying huge money for pictures, video, etc.  That's S.O.P. in the network game -- and we're told that's one of the issues Geragos covered with Baez.

As we reported, as of Friday morning ... NBC was the frontrunner in nabbing Anthony.

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/networks_hot_for_casey_lawyer_29zlHGANQQYV4SzG5t89xI

The Post reported that network reps met with Baez a week after the verdict, and he made it clear that Anthony would not be making TV appearances for six to nine months.
So the networks are dangling a legal-analyst position in front of Baez to get access to Anthony when she's ready to talk.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/networks_hot_for_casey_lawyer_29zlHGANQQYV4SzG5t89xI#ixzz1T2fdyWnE

Why six to nine months until Bozo sets her up for an interview?  Is this after the Lawsuits?  What is the sneaky reason behind the delay?  What is up his sleeve? 

If Lauder interviews her, that is it for me, I will not watch him ever again, on TV.  How can ML cheapen himself with Bozo?
ML has had great success with the best subjects, and now he is inthe basement with Bozo.   Smile Why is he desperate?  IMO
I read an article the other day with NBC admitting they paid for one night at the Mandarin hotel for baez.
We could always get ahold of Matt L. through twitter or facebook and ask him if this is true.I don't know if he has FB or twitter.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1021 on: July 24, 2011, 01:08:20 PM »

[PDF] 2011 FLORIDA DRIVER'S HANDBOOK File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - Quick View

SECTION 3 - OBTAINING YOUR LICENSE / ID CARD.

Learner's License .... If you have a Florida driver license or identification card, you can go ..... Stop/Start on a Grade - If there is no hill on your driving test, ... If you have epilepsy, fainting spells, dizziness, blackouts or any other medical condition that ..

www.fpts.us/documents/Florida_Driver_Handbook.pdf -

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1022 on: July 24, 2011, 01:14:25 PM »

THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE...I hope any agent that tries to sign Baez will feel so much backlash from the celebrities they already represent that they will drop him like a hot potato too. You want a book by Casey...I already wrote it for her and here it is. It's as simple as a Dr. Seus poem:

I did not do it, no sirree
I did not kill Caylee Marie
I did not lie to mom... and pops
I did not lie to all the cops

I searched and searched the whole night through
I searched nightclubs and Target too
I searched Blockbuster, I searched and hollered
I searched for her at the tattoo parlor

I got arrested on an effin whim
That Yuri Melich, I hate him
He tried to get me to tell the truth
I couldn’t do it…I’d lose my youth

I thought a new plan while I sat in jail
With no computers, cell phones or even bail
The drowning story, that will work
It’s sure to confuse almost any jerk

Jose told the story, tried and true
In a fight for justice and the red white and blue
The jurors bought it, one, two and three
They came back with a not guilty

I did it, I did it, I got away with murder
This nightmare I have to live no further
I will be free in a matter of hours
I’ll regain my life, I’ll regain my power

I’ll sell my story, I’ll write a book
Of a little girl’s life they said I took
I’m waiting to hear from the biggest buyer
Oh my God, I’m such a good liar

To fool them all was my only goal
I have no heart and I have no soul
But I have money, yes sirree

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1023 on: July 24, 2011, 01:29:06 PM »

THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE...I hope any agent that tries to sign Baez will feel so much backlash from the celebrities they already represent that they will drop him like a hot potato too. You want a book by Casey...I already wrote it for her and here it is. It's as simple as a Dr. Seus poem:

I did not do it, no sirree
I did not lie to mom... and pops
I did not lie to all the cops

I searched and searched the whole night through
I searched nightclubs and Target too
I searched Blockbuster, I searched and hollered
I searched for her at the tattoo parlor

I got arrested on an effin whim
That Yuri Melich, I hate him
He tried to get me to tell the truth
I couldn’t do it…I’d lose my youth

I thought a new plan while I sat in jail
With no computers, cell phones or even bail
The drowning story, that will work
It’s sure to confuse almost any jerk

Jose told the story, tried and true
In a fight for justice and the red white and blue
The jurors bought it, one, two and three
They came back with a not guilty

I did it, I did it, I got away with murder
This nightmare I have to live no further
I will be free in a matter of hours
I’ll regain my life, I’ll regain my power

I’ll sell my story, I’ll write a book
Of a little girl’s life they said I took
I’m waiting to hear from the biggest buyer
Oh my God, I’m such a good liar

To fool them all was my only goal
I have no heart and I have no soul
But I have money, yes sirree

Excellent.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1024 on: July 24, 2011, 01:31:03 PM »

http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/24/casey-anthony-nbc-news-payment-interview-jose-baez-mark-geragos-murder-sit-down-abc-cbs-mandarin-oriental-hotel-new-york-city/

This is the newest version of NBC supposedly NOT paying for an interview...okay, so not paying for interview BUT are YOU paying ANYTHING...I mean, ANYTHING at ALL toward the killer?  NBC...when I say ANYTHING, that means is ANY money...being exchanged between the NBC company and the killer, not necessarily for an interview...for ANYTHING?  Really have to spell it out I think.

here is part of the article.....................................................................................

Read carefully -- NBC is saying "no payment," but it refers to an "interview."  That doesn't cover paying huge money for pictures, video, etc.  That's S.O.P. in the network game -- and we're told that's one of the issues Geragos covered with Baez.

As we reported, as of Friday morning ... NBC was the frontrunner in nabbing Anthony.

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/networks_hot_for_casey_lawyer_29zlHGANQQYV4SzG5t89xI

The Post reported that network reps met with Baez a week after the verdict, and he made it clear that Anthony would not be making TV appearances for six to nine months.
So the networks are dangling a legal-analyst position in front of Baez to get access to Anthony when she's ready to talk.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/networks_hot_for_casey_lawyer_29zlHGANQQYV4SzG5t89xI#ixzz1T2fdyWnE

Why six to nine months until Bozo sets her up for an interview?  Is this after the Lawsuits?  What is the sneaky reason behind the delay?  What is up his sleeve? 

If Lauder interviews her, that is it for me, I will not watch him ever again, on TV.  How can ML cheapen himself with Bozo?
ML has had great success with the best subjects, and now he is inthe basement with Bozo.   Smile Why is he desperate?  IMO
I read an article the other day with NBC admitting they paid for one night at the Mandarin hotel for baez.
We could always get ahold of Matt L. through twitter or facebook and ask him if this is true.I don't know if he has FB or twitter.

Thank-you Karma for suggesting Twitter.com  I have an account but have never tweeted Smile  I will look....Smile

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1025 on: July 24, 2011, 01:38:39 PM »

Who and what was the source of the six seizures while in jail ?
If anyone finds it, then there are more emails to be sent.
I doubt if  they were " seizures ".
She would have been taken to the medical unit or a hospital.
The State of Florida was the reponsible party while she was in jail and they would have been responsible if she had a seizure and fell or just plain died on their watch.
Every facility like the OCSD has some SOP on how to deal with this type of thing.
I, from watching her in court and what was reported think that she has an anxiety disorder or a panic disorder. Don't know if she had it before, but it could just be from what she was facing, the years in jail and the upcoming trial. Or just plain fear of the future. Maybe she had them when she has a flash her reality that she had blocked out.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1026 on: July 24, 2011, 01:39:51 PM »

Who and what was the source of the six seizures while in jail ?
If anyone finds it, then there are more emails to be sent.
I doubt if  they were " seizures ".
She would have been taken to the medical unit or a hospital.
The State of Florida was the reponsible party while she was in jail and they would have been responsible if she had a seizure and fell or just plain died on their watch.
Every facility like the OCSD has some SOP on how to deal with this type of thing.
I, from watching her in court and what was reported think that she has an anxiety disorder or a panic disorder. Don't know if she had it before, but it could just be from what she was facing, the years in jail and the upcoming trial. Or just plain fear of the future. Maybe she had them when she has a flash her reality that she had blocked out.

Monkey Devil!  How about Tantrum's  Smile 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1027 on: July 24, 2011, 01:39:58 PM »

Thank-you Karma for suggesting Twitter.com  I have an account but have never tweeted Smile  I will look....Smile

I couldn't find an active Twitter account for Matt but his Facebook appears active:

http://www.facebook.com/NBCMattLauer?sk=wall
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1028 on: July 24, 2011, 01:42:39 PM »

Get ready to move to the new thread

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1029 on: July 24, 2011, 01:43:22 PM »

Yes, ML does have a FB. 
I typed in Facebook NBC Matt Lauer. 

I would like to ask three words, I seem to think people respond best to three words.  Do you have any suggestion in keeping
a question simply to ML?  Thank-you.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1030 on: July 24, 2011, 01:43:55 PM »

Please move to Caylee Justice Denied/Casey Free #4

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=11671.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.