April 26, 2024, 02:32:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #629 5/26 - 5/28/2007  (Read 159385 times)
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2007, 12:21:23 AM »

Quote from: MuffyBee
Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "casa"
Hi All!  I've been lurking and reading all night so I thought I would speak.  Reading Joran's book makes me want to throw up!

Join the barf club

You get free barf bag with membership?[/quote

lol Muffy
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2007, 12:22:32 AM »

Quote from: "MuffyBee"
Hi All!  I've been lurking and reading all night so I thought I would speak.  Reading Joran's book makes me want to throw up!

Join the barf club

You get free barf bag with membership?

Very Happy  Very Happy Only improvement would be to put that little jerk-off Joran's picture in the bottom of the bag, so he can receive his just dues.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2007, 12:27:09 AM »

I know the source is scum but you would think he would show some restraint and watch what he put in print!  Does he think that all that makes him look like some kind of studmuffin or something?! Even if I didn't already dispise him that mess would sure turn me against him.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2007, 12:27:39 AM »

Besides the lies Joran tells in the book, there are just too many comments and descriptions that are downright not needed and plain nasty.  TMI!!  Did he describe Natalee's body because sex sells?  Or so we know for sure he knew what she looked like, which is a real slap in the face to her and to her family?  I am trying to imagine what it would be like to listen to someone that was responsible for my child's death talk about her in that way, knowing he had pawed her with his dirty, filthy hands and gloats about it and I just CANNOT hardly stand it.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2007, 12:28:02 AM »

Join the barf club

You get free barf bag with membership?

Very Happy  Very Happy Only improvement would be to put that little jerk-off Joran's picture in the bottom of the bag, so he can receive his just dues.

Next promotion will be for toilet rolls with his face on each sheet.  Evil or Very Mad

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2007, 12:30:58 AM »

I know the source is scum but you would think he would show some restraint and watch what he put in print!  Does he think that all that makes him look like some kind of studmuffin or something?! Even if I didn't already dispise him that mess would sure turn me against him.

That was what I was wondering? Why give such explicit details (whether true or not)?  Must be his sick mind, that's what!  If he had REALLY left her at beach and was sorry or had any kind of remorse, he wouldn't have said things like he does.  I wonder what the psychiatrists would have to say about Joran's book?  What kind of person says those things?  About a missing girl?

casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2007, 12:35:11 AM »

That was what I was wondering? Why give such explicit details (whether true or not)?  Must be his sick mind, that's what!  If he had REALLY left her at beach and was sorry or had any kind of remorse, he wouldn't have said things like he does.  I wonder what the psychiatrists would have to say about Joran's book?  What kind of person says those things?  About a missing girl?

I'm sure there is probably a medical term for what he is but for he, he is just plain SICK!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2007, 12:39:00 AM »

Joran goes to his apartment. He text messages Flor at 3.11 something sweet

Mighty kind of him.. isnt it?  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  WTF did he text her? Hey sweety.. I cheated on you.. I am am a participant in a rape.. murder.. coverup..? Will you forgive me Flor.. ?
Wonder if ths dumb bitch has read his book or not.
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #28 on: May 27, 2007, 12:40:45 AM »

I wonder what the psychiatrists would have to say about Joran's book?  What kind of person says those things?  About a missing girl?

A very young one. A very dumb one. Doesn't he know this will be with him forever? Every job interview. Every girl he wants to date. Every future father-in-law. His own kids, if he ever gets a girl to marry him. Doesn't he care? Or is all this romping just standard procedure in Holland, so he doesn't have to care and his parents don't have to protect him from his desire to blab.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: May 27, 2007, 12:41:04 AM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Quote from: "San"
Joran said Deepak was talking on his computer to a girl from Surnaime.  Do we have a record of that?

Never heard it before. Just JC Croes.

igsigs, Joran mentioned this in his book:

The call lasted 8 minutes and Deepak said he would come and pick him up. He was chatting with some surinam girl. After about 15 minutes Joran heard Deepaks car coming from a far.[/list]

I confused it a little. He was chatting with a surinam girl.   Either/Or I never heard of that before.
    Tibrogargan
    Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2007, 12:43:56 AM »

My opinion is that his mind is such a sewer of filth that this type of sordidly explicit thoughts are commonplace to him.  This is the way he thinks, talks and now writes, expecting the readers of this pack of lies to be thinking the same way.
    Earth to Joran : Not everyone wallows in the cesspools of life as you do.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
    MuffyBee
    Former Moderator
    Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2007, 12:44:42 AM »

I wonder if Anita is going to go ahead with the book she proposed?  Oh, I wish she would do it.  Just maybe there would be something in there that she could be picked up and questioned about.  I wonder if Anita or Paulus read Joran's book before it came out?  If so, did they approve?

San
    Super Moderator
    Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2007, 12:49:23 AM »

I wonder if Anita is going to go ahead with the book she proposed?  Oh, I wish she would do it.  Just maybe there would be something in there that she could be picked up and questioned about.  I wonder if Anita or Paulus read Joran's book before it came out?  If so, did they approve?

If Anita writes a book she will say Paulus wears her underwear Laughing .
    San
    Super Moderator
    Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2007, 12:51:25 AM »

Note to Tiger.  I don't need to watch my back because I have eyes in the back of my head Laughing
    Angiex911dsptchr
    Monkey All Star

« Reply #34 on: May 27, 2007, 12:52:01 AM »

If Anita writes a book she will say Paulus wears her underwear Laughing .

Shocked   ROFLMAO  SAN!
    Angiex911dsptchr
    Monkey All Star

« Reply #35 on: May 27, 2007, 12:55:08 AM »

San
    Super Moderator
    Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: May 27, 2007, 12:56:16 AM »

I want this to go on record that I had nothing to do with this Laughing
    San
    Super Moderator
    Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: May 27, 2007, 12:58:45 AM »

Goodnight Everyone
    Angiex911dsptchr
    Monkey All Star

« Reply #38 on: May 27, 2007, 12:58:52 AM »

I want this to go on record that I had nothing to do with this Laughing

Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil
    Angiex911dsptchr
    Monkey All Star

« Reply #39 on: May 27, 2007, 01:01:32 AM »

Goodnight Everyone

Night San.. Rest well~! My butt is outta here too.. Wink
    Night everyone.. Hugs to Nemo..
    Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
      Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.