June 15, 2024, 01:37:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #629 5/26 - 5/28/2007  (Read 161080 times)
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #480 on: May 27, 2007, 11:00:49 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "mishy"
BT, my sister was watching that while ago...those things go on for a long time, don't they?

They edit Crufts so they can show it in three hours. When they show the Westminster, it usually takes six hours.

My goodness, that's a long show!! Wonder what all the edit out so they can get it in 3 hours? Did Greta's "special" really not air last night?

Bring Natalee home...
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #481 on: May 27, 2007, 11:01:44 PM »

Klaas, are you listening to the news about treatment for men with MS?

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #482 on: May 27, 2007, 11:02:20 PM »

Tyler, what does your siggy line say?

Bring Natalee home...
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #483 on: May 27, 2007, 11:04:24 PM »

You know, the British are real sticklers for calling the male dogs "dogs" and the female dogs "bitches." Every time they say "bitch," I keep looking up at the TV screen expecting to see Glenda.  Shocked  Cool

U are tres funny ! ! !  Embarassed  Embarassed  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil
And devilish.  Laughing  Laughing
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #484 on: May 27, 2007, 11:07:01 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
You know, the British are real sticklers for calling the male dogs "dogs" and the female dogs "bitches." Every time they say "bitch," I keep looking up at the TV screen expecting to see Glenda.  Shocked  Cool

U are tres funny ! ! !  Embarassed  Embarassed  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil
And devilish.  Laughing  Laughing

Moi? Noooooooo....I'm a veritable little angel.

I Stand With The Girl
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #485 on: May 27, 2007, 11:07:24 PM »

Hello Monkeys.

FWIW we have Fisher and Paykel Refrigerators (2), Washing Machine and Rotary Dryer.  I worked at an  electrical contracting company and this brand was the only one the techs would recommend for any industrial use.  I have been thoroughly satisfied with all of their appliances.

Experienced Fire Ants in Qld., the local council have task force and inspection crews going over all properties and the ants are still spreading.  As soon as you disturb their nest the Queen flies away and the rest follow.  Nasty things.

BT do tell us what wins Crufts this year.
Also saw an article about Xoloitzcuintle dogs from Mexico.  Not sure how big they are but head similar to a Pharoah Hound and they are hairless so do not shed. Glenda is not good looking enough to enter Crufts.
Tibetans and similar remind me of dishmops on legs.

We have to have satellite pay TV and it goes off during bad thunderstorms, otherwise OK.  Prefer the underground cable one we could get on the mainland though.

Back to working and lurking...........

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #486 on: May 27, 2007, 11:08:32 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"
Tyler, what does your siggy line say?

Well, it's directed at Aruba and it says, "there is no accounting for taste.."

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #487 on: May 27, 2007, 11:10:19 PM »

Tibro - I got your email - thanks. I'll respond soon.

The Tibetan Terrier won, and it's a beautiful dog! I saw an article also about the hairless Mexican dogs. Not sure I'd find those appealing.  Confused

I Stand With The Girl
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #488 on: May 27, 2007, 11:10:40 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Hello Monkeys.

FWIW we have Fisher and Paykel Refrigerators (2), Washing Machine and Rotary Dryer.  I worked at an  electrical contracting company and this brand was the only one the techs would recommend for any industrial use.  I have been thoroughly satisfied with all of their appliances.

Experienced Fire Ants in Qld., the local council have task force and inspection crews going over all properties and the ants are still spreading.  As soon as you disturb their nest the Queen flies away and the rest follow.  Nasty things.

BT do tell us what wins Crufts this year.
Also saw an article about Xoloitzcuintle dogs from Mexico.  Not sure how big they are but head similar to a Pharoah Hound and they are hairless so do not shed. Glenda is not good looking enough to enter Crufts.
Tibetans and similar remind me of dishmops on legs.

We have to have satellite pay TV and it goes off during bad thunderstorms, otherwise OK.  Prefer the underground cable one we could get on the mainland though.

Back to working and lurking...........

I have a lot of different products.   Laughing I have an LG refrigerator and TV, a GE Profile range and a microwave.  I have an LG flat screen TV, a Samsung, a Pioneer and an RCA.  We have a Fisher & Paykel dishwasher (it's so quiet you don't even know you have it and washes so well and uses less water) and we have a Bosch washer & dryer.  I just wanted to try some of all of them.  I really wanted an Aga range but DH said, "no, no."

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #489 on: May 27, 2007, 11:10:44 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"

No, what station is it on?
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #490 on: May 27, 2007, 11:11:07 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

I will send you a note.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #491 on: May 27, 2007, 11:12:36 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

I will send you a note.

Thanks!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #492 on: May 27, 2007, 11:14:23 PM »

I think all of them raped Natalee, but Paulus is the one who wanted her.  The PIMPS were ordered to bring her to Paulus.  She would have had Paulus' DNA on her if they had found her.  "Your own father, unbelievable...."  "When they find the girl, they are going to find all that shit.."  (All that different DNA).

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #493 on: May 27, 2007, 11:17:27 PM »

Early on the PIMPS said they all had sex with Natalee.
Early on Joran said she was a virgin.

This all changed when Anita came home.  The story changed from the HI to the beach.  The story changed from they did not have sex with her to she wanted to have sex and they did not.

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #494 on: May 27, 2007, 11:20:16 PM »

Paulus never went home.  Natalee was taken to him.

Question  Question  Where would he have been then?  If Anita and boys were away the PvdS dump would have been the ideal place to go.  

BTW we have Maytag and Bosch appliances here also but way way more expensive.  Something to do with tariffs.  F&P is an NZ company and they have factories here as well.
Our main TV is a Konka, which is the Chinese company that makes the guts for LG, TEAC, etc.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #495 on: May 27, 2007, 11:22:12 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Paulus never went home.  Natalee was taken to him.

Question  Question  Where would he have been then?  If Anita and boys were away the PvdS dump would have been the ideal place to go.  

BTW we have Maytag and Bosch appliances here also but way way more expensive.  Something to do with tariffs.  F&P is an NZ company and they have factories here as well.
Our main TV is a Konka, which is the Chinese company that makes the guts for LG, TEAC, etc.

A din of sin where the "elders" go....at #43 Noord or at the Lions Den.  Paulus abused Natalee and possibly killed her to keep her quiet.

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #496 on: May 27, 2007, 11:23:37 PM »

Tibro - I got your email - thanks. I'll respond soon.

The Tibetan Terrier won, and it's a beautiful dog! I saw an article also about the hairless Mexican dogs. Not sure I'd find those appealing.  Confused

They do not appear to be totally hairless like those Chinese Crested.  Shocked

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #497 on: May 27, 2007, 11:24:21 PM »

I think all of them raped Natalee, but Paulus is the one who wanted her.  The PIMPS were ordered to bring her to Paulus.  She would have had Paulus' DNA on her if they had found her.  "Your own father, unbelievable...."  "When they find the girl, they are going to find all that shit.."  (All that different DNA).

I agee Tyler.  They are covering for Paulus.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #498 on: May 27, 2007, 11:25:57 PM »

Even if Joran and the Kalpoes had drugged Natalee and raped her, they could have taken her back to her hotel.  They would assume that she would be leaving soon and it would never be reported but something happened that made them know they had to get rid of her.

Paulus paid someone to get rid of her body.  I am thinking back to the guy who was beheaded and what connection he might have had.  Did he see them?  Was Steve Croes arrested for his own protection?  Was the man who was beheaded killed on or about the same time Steve Croes was taken in?  How soon after he was killed did Steve Croes get out?

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #499 on: May 27, 2007, 11:29:31 PM »

Steve Croes left his station that night.  He was fired for some reason.  He helped dispose of Natalee.   He is a goon and should be arrested just for being a goon, if nothing else.  He is trash, like Julia Renfro.  Just trash.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.