June 01, 2024, 08:05:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #629 5/26 - 5/28/2007  (Read 160661 times)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #740 on: May 28, 2007, 06:13:54 PM »

Questions for Dave : if appropriate as it is the annivesary.
Why does he think the water search and the location is a viable idea ?
Where did the information come from that this is a possibility ?
Has he heard a peep from the Dutch investigators ?
Has his FBI man contacted him recently ?
The two year mark, has he heard of the suspects going to court again in the very near future ?
Another question :
Are there any pictures in Joran's book ? Of Natalee ?
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #741 on: May 28, 2007, 06:15:55 PM »

Remember I told you last night that the appearance of Anita was what changed the HI story.  I still think there is some credibility to the HI story, because I think the sweats he had was out of fear of Posner, and the story had to change.  I think Paulus is more afraid of Anita and Posner than of jail time.  He knows that Anita would out him for much more and he would probably have a plethora of investigations going on around him.  They had to pin this solely on the sporter to keep the light off their social status and what Anita stands to gain monetarily from all the dirty money they get from Paulus' association with the government.  These people are very deep into crime which is evidenced by their ability to lie and deal so handily with murder.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #742 on: May 28, 2007, 06:17:40 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
I know that the Line-up producers called Jossy on Friday and asked him about being on that program either Saturday, or Sunday.  He agreed but the day had not been set at that time.  So, something happened between Friday and Saturday.  Not sure what.

This is what I believe and I am sure no one has to agree with me, but I think Greta is in Aruba with her crew.  I think she was told the K2 and J2 would be released as suspects and the case closed by her "sources."  I think she was there in person for that and it did not happen.  Jeanine was on standby and had to come up with something at the last moment.  I think Kimberly might be with her, but that is only guessing as with Greta.  I think they were there prepared to do a "live" sotaspeak broadcast with juxtapositioning views, and nothing happened, the reason they wanted Jossy on either Saturday or Sunday and nothing happened either day.  There is a feel in the air that something is going to happen and I suspect my sources are saying one way while Greta's are saying another as I suspect Tacopino is her source.  Robots is mine in case anyone is interested, because he says he feels delicious today.

I think that even if the prosecuting attorney was wrong about suspect status being ,it would be dropped at the one year mark of the initial arrest of the trio.  Not the anniversary date of Natalee’s disappearance.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #743 on: May 28, 2007, 06:20:57 PM »

Tyler

Steve Huff??

Easy

I think that's why some say the date is June 10th.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #744 on: May 28, 2007, 06:23:27 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
Tyler

Steve Huff??

Easy

That would be my bet.  The extension should be officially announced around that date and then Kock and whoever will file motions to get that changed.  Then the legal battle will ensue.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #745 on: May 28, 2007, 06:25:37 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Tylergal - SandraK actually showed up a couple days ago at Freebirds and Cluebus.  Same old  Laughing

You should let her post here if for no other reason, than comic relief. Laughing

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Laughing

PROMISE ME, KLAAS, PROMISE ME!!!!!

I'll make her an avatar if you should suffer from a moment of insanity and allow that to happen.

It will be an a$$hole. She can fly that up the flagpole.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #746 on: May 28, 2007, 06:26:15 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
Tyler

Steve Huff??

Easy

Well, no telling.  We were told it would be May 1 at one time, which is a month ahead, and then we were told it would be May 30 and yet again June 10, date of arrest and on another occasion the date of Joran's release in late August/early September.  I think the bottomline is "we don't understand their system."

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #747 on: May 28, 2007, 06:28:27 PM »

A couple things have bothered me...

Let's say your son has been accused of a crime....of course you believe 100% in his innocence.  Let's say the US media has just blown everything out of proportion.  You can't set foot out the door.....

Do you send your two youngest kids to the US for safety??  To the place you accused of being so bias??  Who do you fear enough to send your younger kids to the US??

Your son is soooo innocent and maligned, your best friend's husband takes off work to stay at the house with you all.  
   Who would have a friend take off work??  Who were they afraid of on the island??  The US media (the country they send the younger ones to)?
   Just makes me go hmmmmm... Confused

Anna

I love that ispell thing.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #748 on: May 28, 2007, 06:32:15 PM »

the problem, thorough, Buck-I, it don't catch no grammar eras.

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #749 on: May 28, 2007, 06:34:27 PM »

the problem, thorough, Buck-I, it don't catch no grammar eras.

But, it's a beginning...
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #750 on: May 28, 2007, 06:38:48 PM »

When Paulus traveled all the time, did Anita have a "back-up" dad for the three boys??  Ben King?? Jan VDS??

If Joran called his mom, when something bad happened (and his dad was sweating and having chest pains), who we she send to help??  King?? Is that why he wanted to stay by the house??  To help control the situation??
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #751 on: May 28, 2007, 06:58:11 PM »

Art, my husband not only cut down but pulled up my "expensive" Johnson blue geraniums which are hard to come by and difficult to grow in our area.  He thought they were weeds.  I had about $100 invested in 5-6 plants but they were so young, I doubt they will return.

Thank you so much Tyler. Sorry it took so long to answer but I've been tied up with company and in and out! Laughing

aRGHGHGHG   The Blue Geraniums...
arghghghg, again!

Ain't hubby's great? And you just can't get mad at them since they try so hard to help!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #752 on: May 28, 2007, 07:10:38 PM »

Art, I think the monardo will be okay.

Buckeye, I think Anita ran the household until Joran took over.  I think they were like dogs and Anita was the pack leader but as soon as Joran got older he became the pack leader, neither pack leader was disciplined enough to control themselves or the rest of the household and Paulus was a passive-aggresive personality.  

In other words, it was a mistake for them to bring children into the world.  These were three boys who had no guidance, no responsibility, just adrift in the world like gypsies.

Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #753 on: May 28, 2007, 07:14:22 PM »

Angie,the thing you heard is what I hear bagging groceries.I think and pray this will resolve soon.Klass,I will take a time either Tuesday or Wed.My little  sprout    made tacos,tonightlet me know
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #754 on: May 28, 2007, 07:15:40 PM »

I thought Anita whelped 4 or 5,not 3.She is sick.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #755 on: May 28, 2007, 07:16:32 PM »

Back one page, Steve Huff... "Because Joran has changed his story, again. Now he admits he was on the beach with Natalee Holloway, alone. From Fox News:

(…)Anita van der Sloot, told The Associated Press on Thursday that her son now tells a different story. Her son now admits to being alone with Natalee on a beach but insists he did not hurt her, Anita van der Sloot said. (sic)".....

Anita made up the Beach Story.  The story changed only after she got home.  She is the pack leader.

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #756 on: May 28, 2007, 07:19:14 PM »

Quote from: "Tiger"
Angie,the thing you heard is what I hear bagging groceries.I think and pray this will resolve soon.Klass,I will take a time either Tuesday or Wed.My little  sprout    made tacos,tonightlet me know

Tiger  WOW.. glad you heard the same thing .  I hope it is resolved as well. God love yah!    Tacos sound good Tiger.. Smile
<not Tacopina of course> I have mushrooms and onions sauteeing now.. gonna throw some porterhouse steaks on the grill. Son is beinging his chicky over for dinner.. but we had to wait til he is done at work.
 Other sides to go with the steaks.. Smile
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #757 on: May 28, 2007, 07:25:01 PM »

Someone should have been in charge of her whelp and given them a good welting when they got out of hand.  Unfortunately, no one cared enough and they have grown up like weeds and "the village" has raised them.  Paulus was trying to keep the madame happy and she was trying to further her artistic pursuits.  No one cared about these children, one of whom grew up to be a monster.

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #758 on: May 28, 2007, 07:39:36 PM »

Shocked  Shocked   HELP
My step son just walked in to introduce us to his NEW GF.. and I said did you guys eat? he said NO..   Shocked  I have 4 steaks.. one foe me and my asshubby.. son ans his GF.. now 2 more?  Aghhhhhhhhh. No clue he was coming over here either..  Big steaks? Only thing I can think of is to cut mine in half and not have one and give it to him and his GF.. other then that there is enough for everyone..  Embarassed  Embarassed
 I wanna crawl under a damn rock.. wish he would of at least called or sumpthin. Pffftttttttttttttttt..
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #759 on: May 28, 2007, 07:42:16 PM »

Where in the world is Glenda?   Razz
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.