June 01, 2024, 08:17:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #629 5/26 - 5/28/2007  (Read 160663 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #920 on: May 28, 2007, 11:09:37 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "robots"
that I tried to wake her up by shaking her but that that also did not have any result.

what else did they try

Mad

Well, they could have called EMS or they could have called Paulus?  But Paulus would know a doctor to call, but there was a reason why this never happened if any of this is in fact true; however, I believe the reason she did not wake up is because they raped and beat her, perhaps choked her with the belt.

Bingo Tyler.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #921 on: May 28, 2007, 11:09:39 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
 You are informing me that Freddy has stated that I told him the first story on May 30 2005 in the afternoon. In response to your question if that is true I answer you that this can be true.

Bad translation here? Can be true?. That's like Joran saying i could have known she was dead.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #922 on: May 28, 2007, 11:09:59 PM »

Night BT - have a good day back at work tomorrow.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #923 on: May 28, 2007, 11:11:14 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"

Thanks, Tibro. I finished the book and really enjoyed. I'll try to send a nice, long email tomorrow.

I Stand With The Girl
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #924 on: May 28, 2007, 11:12:00 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
 You are informing me that Freddy has stated that I told him the first story on May 30 2005 in the afternoon. In response to your question if that is true I answer you that this can be true.

Bad translation here? Can be true?. That's like Joran saying i could have known she was dead.

That's also Joran saying that he told his lies to his best friend on the day that no one knew Natalee was missing yet, other than her MB friends and chaperones who were looking for her.  Why did he need to lie to his best friend if he didn't already know Natalee was gone?

BRING NATALEE HOME
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #925 on: May 28, 2007, 11:12:09 PM »

that I tried to wake her up by shaking her but that that also did not have any result.

what else did they try

Mad

Think about the history we know with his brother.
Joran has a big temper and Natalee is not doing what he needs her to do.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #926 on: May 28, 2007, 11:12:37 PM »

It appears to me that Joran feels a strong need to discredit Freddy and whatever he is saying.  Joran is accusing Freddy, his best friend, of lying.  Freddy says "we" couldn't wake her up, while Joran says he didn't tell him this.  I wonder what else Freddy said in his statements that Joran is so concerned about labeling Freddy a liar?

I agree AZLady.  Freddy did a lot of damage and Joran is trying to do damage control in his book.  Like you said why the need to mention Freddy's statements at all.  Oh boy I can't wait to see Freddy's statements.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #927 on: May 28, 2007, 11:12:54 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

Thanks, Tibro. I finished the book and really enjoyed. I'll try to send a nice, long email tomorrow.

You will have more time because you will be back at work  Laughing  Laughing
I always went back to work for a rest after a holiday  Laughing  Laughing

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #928 on: May 28, 2007, 11:13:02 PM »

I think that translation is like the Deepak thing where he says "we did and and you would be surprised how easy it was.... but all the gaggmaggots were saying "we didn't and you would be surprised how easy it was..."

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #929 on: May 28, 2007, 11:14:14 PM »

Is it that he (Joran) is saying that the date 30 May is true?

Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #930 on: May 28, 2007, 11:14:25 PM »

The bigger question of the day is ?:
WHY would Freddy feel the need to possibly lie about what Joran told him
WHY would Freddy's version be so different
Sounds like Freddy needs to be brought back in

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #931 on: May 28, 2007, 11:14:58 PM »

I have always said if it had been a simple case of her dying from alcoholic toxicity or drowning, they would have called EMS, EMS would have called the friends at the Holiday Inn, and they would have called Beth & Dave, and there would have been apologies from Joran, Paulus, Anita, et al, and Natalee's body would be in Birmingham, Alabama, now, but there was a reason they could not solicit help, there was a reason her body could never be seen again.  They beat her, they raped her, they drugged her and they choked her.  It's that simple.

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #932 on: May 28, 2007, 11:15:05 PM »

Cool yes

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #933 on: May 28, 2007, 11:15:47 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"

what else did they try

Mad

Think about the history we know with his brother.
Joran has a big temper and Natalee is not doing what he needs her to do.

yep

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #934 on: May 28, 2007, 11:16:28 PM »

Kat_Gram I only found one of those emails to send you.  Had a couple of cute kitty ones but they have gone ........ Sad  Sad

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #935 on: May 28, 2007, 11:17:14 PM »

Quote from: "San"
It appears to me that Joran feels a strong need to discredit Freddy and whatever he is saying.  Joran is accusing Freddy, his best friend, of lying.  Freddy says "we" couldn't wake her up, while Joran says he didn't tell him this.  I wonder what else Freddy said in his statements that Joran is so concerned about labeling Freddy a liar?

I agree AZLady.  Freddy did a lot of damage and Joran is trying to do damage control in his book.  Like you said why the need to mention Freddy's statements at all.  Oh boy I can't wait to see Freddy's statements.

The bottom line is:
With all of these conflicting and damning statements --- HOW IN THE HELL did the Courts/ALE let these idiots go?????????????

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #936 on: May 28, 2007, 11:19:37 PM »

Could it be possible that the Dutch pulled the book as evidence? They put the statements/evidence together, and thus the  interviews stopped? Renfro must be eating toasted crow and it is on all on email and cell phone documents with anita that the KPLD have.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #937 on: May 28, 2007, 11:19:56 PM »

Quote from: "wreck"
Quote from: "San"

The bottom line is:
With all of these conflicting and damning statements --- HOW IN THE HELL did the Courts/ALE let these idiots go?????????????

These "idiots" were in the hands of larger "idiots" than they were.  Paulus knew the ineptness of ALE and he played the courts and ALE, everyone like a finely tuned violin while Anita was the relay pigeon.  That harridan was calling the shots and her minions like Scubajap, Julia Renfro, et al, were doing her lying and covering for her.  

Julia Renfro, you sick kinky headed ho, why did you lie about this dead child, you sorry lying sack of saturated ugly.

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #938 on: May 28, 2007, 11:20:00 PM »

AFAIK, in the book Joran says he told Freddy both stories on Tuesday. Freddy says Joran told him the HI story Monday and beach story Tuesday. The book does not say that Freddy has ever backed off this statement. It stands.

But this *can be true* quote is odd. If correct it is an admission, IMO.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #939 on: May 28, 2007, 11:20:33 PM »

Quote from: "Sue"
The bigger question of the day is ?:
WHY would Freddy feel the need to possibly lie about what Joran told him
WHY would Freddy's version be so different
Sounds like Freddy needs to be brought back in

Maybe he has been brought back in, and he is talking!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.