April 19, 2024, 12:02:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #629 5/26 - 5/28/2007  (Read 159320 times)
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #960 on: May 28, 2007, 11:40:34 PM »

Atlanta Monkeys :  

Sunfreak has posted in the prayer thread if someone can go with her to the ONC for moral support late Wed.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #961 on: May 28, 2007, 11:40:35 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
THE WHOLE BEECH STORY WAS A TOTAL LOAD OF HOGZILLA CRAP

See, even Robots agrees with me that Anita is reponsible for this story.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #962 on: May 28, 2007, 11:41:09 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "robots"
THE WHOLE BEECH STORY WAS A TOTAL LOAD OF HOGZILLA CRAP

See, even Robots agrees with me that Anita is reponsible for this story.

heheheheheheh Wink

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #963 on: May 28, 2007, 11:41:24 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Atlanta Monkeys :  

Sunfreak has posted in the prayer thread if someone can go with her to the ONC for moral support late Wed.

Oh, bless her heart.  I wish I was nearby so I could do that.

SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #964 on: May 28, 2007, 11:44:41 PM »

Atlanta Monkeys :  

Hello - I'm taking a tape recorder.  LOL!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #965 on: May 28, 2007, 11:45:17 PM »

DON'T FORGET TO GO TO THE MONKEY LOUNGE TO SIGN UP:

ALSO - ATLANTA MONKEYS - SUNFREAK NEEDS YOUR HELP ON WEDNESDAY! - CHECK THE PRAYER THREAD.

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #966 on: May 28, 2007, 11:46:23 PM »

Atlanta Monkeys :  

Being there in thought and prayer is just not quite the same sometimes as a hand to hold.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #967 on: May 28, 2007, 11:46:28 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
PAUL VAN DER SLOOT KNOWS, ANITA VAN DER SLOOT KNOWS!

PVDS helped dispose of the body and get rid of evidence.  They should all be in jail.

And Anita directed operations

I tihnk she saw Natalee's body.  I think whomever made that movie that was a play on Natalee's disappearance was right.  The mother of the boy was the one who was the director and most guilty party.  I want to see that fat fish wife cuffed if they can find a pair big enough for her wrists that are bigger than my thighs.  The very audacity of that evil winch wearing a Natalee bracelet makes my BP go through the ceiling.  I can still see that little fat dictator calling the shots in that ugly plastic coat.

I would be willing to bet Freddy & Guido also witnessed Natalee's lifeless body, and that breaks my heart to say it.   Guido is an almost certainty in my opinion given his absence from the Tacopina response affadavit witness list.  

On the other hand, Freddy's presence on that same witness list could suggest he had little to do with the physical crime, JMO.  

Tacopina knows what happended, also JMO.

Were one day closer to parlaying our collective efforts into JUSTICE being served.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #968 on: May 28, 2007, 11:46:59 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Atlanta Monkeys :  

Hello - I'm taking a tape recorder.  LOL!

We wub you, SF.  I so wish I could go with you.  I would be more than happy to take you if I lived nearby.  It would be the very least I could do.  I do hope one of our Atlanta monkeys can go with you.  I understand that need for moral support at a time like that.  We all need that.

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #969 on: May 28, 2007, 11:48:33 PM »

Quote from: SunFreak2
Atlanta Monkeys :  

Hello - I'm taking a tape recorder.  LOL![/quote

Laughing  Laughing  We will be with you in spirit SunFreak.  God bless

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #970 on: May 28, 2007, 11:49:01 PM »

DON'T FORGET TO GO TO THE MONKEY LOUNGE TO SIGN UP:

ALSO - ATLANTA MONKEYS - SUNFREAK NEEDS YOUR HELP ON WEDNESDAY! - CHECK THE PRAYER THREAD.

Assign me a time.  I can do it.  Whenever.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #971 on: May 28, 2007, 11:50:29 PM »

For the prayer schedule I need people to post in the Monkey Lounge when they want.  It's too hard to keep track if you post here and there.  TIA
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #972 on: May 28, 2007, 11:51:22 PM »

Quote from: "Grande"

PVDS helped dispose of the body and get rid of evidence.  They should all be in jail.

I tihnk she saw Natalee's body.  I think whomever made that movie that was a play on Natalee's disappearance was right.  The mother of the boy was the one who was the director and most guilty party.  I want to see that fat fish wife cuffed if they can find a pair big enough for her wrists that are bigger than my thighs.  The very audacity of that evil winch wearing a Natalee bracelet makes my BP go through the ceiling.  I can still see that little fat dictator calling the shots in that ugly plastic coat.

I would be willing to bet Freddy & Guido also witnessed Natalee's lifeless body, and that breaks my heart to say it.   Guido is an almost certainty in my opinion given his absence from the Tacopina response affadavit witness list.  

On the other hand, Freddy's presence on that same witness list could suggest he had little to do with the physical crime, JMO.  

I agree Grande.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #973 on: May 28, 2007, 11:51:35 PM »

On one of the websites, Val's friend said they saw her lifeless body in their bathtub and some girls posted a bloody girl that looked like Natalee in a bathtub on one of those 'my space' sites. They took it down rather quickly, but I saw it.  It was not Natalee, but an older blond lady, about 30ish who had similar look to Natalee, with blood all over her.  The picture was in black & white but the blood was red.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #974 on: May 28, 2007, 11:52:29 PM »

For the prayer schedule I need people to post in the Monkey Lounge when they want.  It's too hard to keep track if you post here and there.  TIA
OK.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #975 on: May 28, 2007, 11:53:09 PM »

Tylergal  - I saw that too
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #976 on: May 28, 2007, 11:55:16 PM »

Quote from: "San"

I agree Grande.

I agree too.  I say put the tight cuffs on her.  SHe deserves some pain & suffering.  Let the cuffs stay on until her cold black hands rot off.

Hee Hee.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #977 on: May 28, 2007, 11:55:36 PM »

OK.

Thanks, it just gets too confusing for me otherwise.  Not as important if you will take any time but for others with specific times.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #978 on: May 28, 2007, 11:56:51 PM »

Goodnight everyone.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #979 on: May 28, 2007, 11:57:41 PM »

Of course Tocopina knows, but being the criminal defense attorney he is it's just not as important as getting his client off.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.