April 18, 2024, 08:55:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #630 5/28 - 5/29/2007  (Read 158317 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #320 on: May 29, 2007, 07:36:17 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Quote from: "Kermit"
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160471,00.html
Greta interview with van der sloots.

You didn't happen to find the video clip of that interview did you Kermit?

If you scroll down on the left hand side of the link above you can "watch the interview" video  Wink
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #321 on: May 29, 2007, 07:38:00 PM »

blah here's another one.......I think it should be the national anthem of aruba (maybe it was filmed in aruba?) HEHEHEH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKBeIar1R94

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #322 on: May 29, 2007, 07:42:17 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160471,00.html
Greta interview with van der sloots.

You didn't happen to find the video clip of that interview did you Kermit?

Yes, just go to this link:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160298,00.html

about 1/3 down the page click on the link video.

"Anybody home, knock, knock.........Paulus is hiding in the bushes and Beth gets him to come over to her.

90 minutes they talk in the house.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #323 on: May 29, 2007, 07:42:32 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Fox New reports that it's getting very hot in Venezuela.

Carlos Lairo tells me if Chavez orders them to fire real bullets... he's a dead man.

Carlos is in the Venezuelan National Guard.

I am disappointed the MSM has been dismal at covering this story, Rob. What the deal? Chavez is a huge story and it's not like they don't have access.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #324 on: May 29, 2007, 07:43:54 PM »

Klassand LOL - faster than a locomotive - it's superKLASS.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #325 on: May 29, 2007, 07:44:45 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "nonesuche"
Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "AZLady"
I don't think so, Blah.  I think Anita and the two younger boys were in Holland.  They didn't take her camera unless it was Joran's room as they only were allowed to search Joran's room.  I do not believe Anita's list of items taken is altogether accurate.

Remember Joran's remark to Anita "If you were home this wouldn't have happened"

Daddy Paulus wouldn't have been on the prowl.

it all really resonates now doesn't it? that good ole hindsight except so many smart monkeys kept track of what they said, just affirms it all the more !

San I rather like tyler's reference to the plastic coat so use it with my blessing but can we add the plastic coat?  Laughing

that was the fashion faux pas of the century equal to her see-through blouses  Laughing

Laughing They had to kill a lot of those little naugas to make that naugahyde coat.   Laughing  Laughing

Wish they'd have killed a few more Tyler to make a bag to put over her face. Wink

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #326 on: May 29, 2007, 07:44:48 PM »

Quote from: "blah"
blah here's another one.......I think it should be the national anthem of aruba (maybe it was filmed in aruba?) HEHEHEH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKBeIar1R94

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

OMG, BB.  Where do you find this stuff?  That's so funny.  Gonna make me go to rehab, I say no, no, no!

BRING NATALEE HOME
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #327 on: May 29, 2007, 07:45:46 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
MELODY states:
"his friend told me he called him the next day all shocked, that he had something ot tell him, and he told him that the girl went missing. ... that must be before natalee's parents came to him.. and being scared and preparing a story stand logically with pretending to not know she was missing when approached by the parents, makes your story more believable right? Posted by: Melody | August 14, 2005 04:26 AM

Melody was a Joran defender, ex-girlfriend or whatever...right? I don't understand her logic here. Does she think this information helps Joran?

Your right, of course.  This does not stand in Joran's defense.  Actually, quite the opposite.  Melody is saying that Joran knew Natalee was missing long before the search for her began, and he told other people she was missing long before he should have known this.

Exactly.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #328 on: May 29, 2007, 07:46:04 PM »

Bleached, is that Scubajap?

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #329 on: May 29, 2007, 07:47:51 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"
Quote from: "Frank"
Dana,

Joe Tacopina in his only comment regarding who's paying for Paulus and Joran legal bills, said it was "friends of Paulus."

Any way to ask Jossy who that could be? When both Joran and Paulus state they would hurt others by revealing the truth, ask Jossy who could that be?

Also, Jossy, someone I have great respect for, always spoke highly of Karin Janssen. Does he stay in contact with her? Where is she and is she "helping" the Dutch in the investigation?

Frank, It is probably all the supporters at RU or FOB. They set up a link to pay Taco by Pay Pal. I remember there being a post here from someone transcribing one of the shows Taco was on that all those funds had been used up. LOL

Rob I really do hope it is not to late for Venezuela to take back their country.

Blah , I agree Cindy is a pos.

LMAO, do you think they could get enough money to pay for these 7-figure attorneys and trips all over the world.

Yep, this is more like drug lord and mafia money, which Taco has been known to defend in his past.

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #330 on: May 29, 2007, 07:48:31 PM »

Do all of these descrepencies in the statements and interviews make it back to Dave and Beth somehow?  The Moneys have found so many little things that add up that could easily be overlooked.   Is anyone sending this stuff directly to Dave????
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #331 on: May 29, 2007, 07:49:38 PM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"
Quote from: "Rob"
Fox New reports that it's getting very hot in Venezuela.

Carlos Lairo tells me if Chavez orders them to fire real bullets... he's a dead man.

Carlos is in the Venezuelan National Guard.

I am disappointed the MSM has been dismal at covering this story, Rob. What the deal? Chavez is a huge story and it's not like they don't have access.

Dayhiker it was on our National News tonight. CBS or NBC I can't remember which.Showed pictures of the demonstrators. Appeared to be mainly female.

Tyler I can't remember which one of the forums I read it on but a poster was asking if there had ever been an accounting of how much money was collected for Jorans defense fund. The poster said they thought there should be ( an accounting) since so many of them had been so concerned about the money donated to Beth and what it was used for.

Just a swinging with the tribe
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #332 on: May 29, 2007, 07:50:16 PM »

And, I don't think dumb little Melody knew exactly what she was saying, either.

BRING NATALEE HOME
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #333 on: May 29, 2007, 07:54:08 PM »

Thanks Kermit and blah for the transcript and the link. Very interesting to watch again......I see no natural causes for anyone sitting still like Paulus to be sweating like that.......

I guess Joran took Anita's advice about the "writing things down" , hence is book of lies .

He can write things because I think that's very important for a 17-year-old boy to write down certain experiences, just to read it over again later and see if it helps him to come through a difficult time

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #334 on: May 29, 2007, 07:55:00 PM »

Bleached, is that Scubajap?

LOL you right I think!

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #335 on: May 29, 2007, 07:55:13 PM »

And, I don't think dumb little Melody knew exactly what she was saying, either.

That's where i was going with this...

What was the reaction at RWV? That Melody just hung Joran?
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #336 on: May 29, 2007, 07:55:14 PM »

where is the stuff about Freddy's statement from Jorans book posted?
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #337 on: May 29, 2007, 07:57:19 PM »

Thanks Kermit and blah for the transcript and the link. Very interesting to watch again......I see no natural causes for anyone sitting still like Paulus to be sweating like that.......

I guess Joran took Anita's advice about the "writing things down" , hence is book of lies .

He can write things because I think that's very important for a 17-year-old boy to write down certain experiences, just to read it over again later and see if it helps him to come through a difficult time

He can write things because I think that's very important for a 17-year-old boy to write down certain experiences, just to read it over again later and see if it helps him to memorize his lies

I fixed it to say what she really meant.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #338 on: May 29, 2007, 07:58:29 PM »

DON'T FORGET - DANA PRETZER!  SHOULD START ANY SECOND!
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #339 on: May 29, 2007, 07:58:41 PM »

Quote from: "blah"
where is the stuff about Freddy's statement from Jorans book posted?

page 1 of this thread has the newest stuff.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.