March 28, 2024, 11:44:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #630 5/28 - 5/29/2007  (Read 157894 times)
hummingbird7525
Scared Monkey

« Reply #40 on: May 29, 2007, 01:22:28 AM »

I had finally got caught up, when I was spotted by Tib. gosh so much to read, my laptop isn't working router problems have to use DH's puter.  It's been a long day for me, so I think I'll go to bed.  
Keep positive, something is gonna happen soon... I believe in our Robots!
Night Monkeys

Good days give you happiness.  Bad days give you experiences.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #41 on: May 29, 2007, 01:23:23 AM »

Nite hummingbird
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #42 on: May 29, 2007, 01:40:14 AM »

Night Hummingbird

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #43 on: May 29, 2007, 02:01:03 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #44 on: May 29, 2007, 02:31:17 AM »

a few posts ago Tylergal wrote:

I think she saw Natalee's body. I think whomever made that movie that was a play on Natalee's disappearance was right. The mother of the boy was the one who was the director and most guilty party. I want to see that fat fish wife cuffed if they can find a pair big enough for her wrists that are bigger than my thighs. The very audacity of that evil winch wearing a Natalee bracelet makes my BP go through the ceiling. I can still see that little fat dictator calling the shots in that ugly plastic coat.

I am confused here:so I highlighted the sentence above in blue... What movie is being talked about???
This is what happens when I am behind in reading and everyone goes to bed!

So good morning or good night depending.

Here's an upbeat thought... the protests over the lack of press in venz. is not being shown on Chev's oun stations... seems now is the time to have the protesters putting their film up on the internet and have stations that way>>>>>

With all the talk of steak and eggs... last night. on the East Coast.. it's still  before midnight where I am and I am hungry... but not that hungry to go out on the streets in LA with all the party people coming home with attitudes.

May just take a spoon to the peanut butter jar... crunchy and raw.. no bread, crackers, nothing.

SunFreak... you are taking our spirits with you to the Dr. Make sure he has enough chairs for them.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #45 on: May 29, 2007, 03:21:18 AM »

IBE - I think you have logged out again by now, but I will tell you what I believe was the movie Tyler mentioned.

I saw a two part episode of CSI-SVU (I think) where it showed a girl who went missing on a school trip to the city.  The boy she was to meet was under suspicion and then his father was believed to be the culprit.  But at the end it turned out to be the mother who had killed and disposed of the girl because she believed the father had raped the girl.  Not a pleasant show but it so mirrored Natalee's case that it was eerie watching it unfold.  Especially as I believe that Anita was so much more involved than people were considering at that time.

Monkeys with better memories than mine can correct this if I have referenced the wrong TV show.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #46 on: May 29, 2007, 04:19:07 AM »

Sounds like an interesting dramatization. However, CSI and SVU are two different programs. CSI is the one with the bugs crawling out of skulls, hearts, brains, eye sockets and everything (forensics) starring William Peterson in the Las Vegas version and that redheaded guy in the Miami version. SVU is a variation of Law and Order; SVU stands for Special Victims Unit and they always have the pervy stuff. Marisa Hargarty, who is Jayne Mansfield's daughter, stars. So, your drama was probably one or the other.Hope this helps.
Karo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #47 on: May 29, 2007, 05:00:58 AM »

I can’t sleep tonight….  

Tibro, you are close.   SVU is a spinoff of the Law & Order series.  The other spinoff of Law & Order is Criminal Intent. It’s my favorite TV show because Vincent D’Onofrio is in it Smile  Criminal Intent had the “ripped from the headlines” movie mentioned above, based on Natalee’s disappearance.  

In November 2006, “In the Wee Small Hours” aired as a 2-hour television movie.    

“In this first part of a two-part episode, a girl and two boys go missing from a school trip to NYC… The trail leads the detectives to a sexual predator who likes to brag about his exploits in his Internet blog, and who turns out to be rather well-connected.

Part 2- The squad continues the investigation into the murder of a teenage girl visiting from Iowa. The detectives uncover the sordid family life of a local judge whose son is linked to the Iowa teenager and another victim. Goren and Logan discover that the judge is a formidable foe as they come under scrutiny.”

USA Network airs repeats of Criminal Intent throughout the week and Bravo TV shows reruns on the weekends, but I can’t find that this movie will be shown by either station in the near future.  It eventually will be, though!
Karo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #48 on: May 29, 2007, 05:28:38 AM »

I found a 3.5 minute cut from this episode / movie, but I don't believe the entire episode can be viewed anywhere online (?).  

Detective Goren vs. Judge Garrett

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAokNIZE2iw
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #49 on: May 29, 2007, 05:55:59 AM »

Thank you, Port Valerie and Karo for identifying that TV programme for me, and more importantly for IBE

You can be sure these particular episodes will be repeated, probably more than once.

I have to admit that I am unable to watch a lot of these shows regularly and some nights they show three of them, one after the other, so you are left wondering what you really are watching!  I did go out of my way to watch "Bones" each week when it aired here.

Once again, thank you.  Now off to tidy the cage.....

Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #50 on: May 29, 2007, 06:28:25 AM »

Diario
http://www.diarioaruba.com/
Amigoe
http://www.amigoe.com/english/
BonDia
http://www.cspnv.com/
Solo di Pueblo
http://www.solodipueblo.com/
Aruba Today
http://www.arubatoday.com/
24ora
http://www.24ora.com/
Translator:
http://papiamentu.donamaro.nl

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #51 on: May 29, 2007, 06:54:20 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
STILL MIA:

GLENDA/JULIA

JR DUTCH ATTORNEY

BOUCHERON

FOB is left without anyone with the ability to ban a poster.  WHY HAVE THESE PEOPLE JUMPED SHIP??

LOL... Maybe they read that damn book and said holy shit!   Laughing

The more that gets translated the more I "am inclined" to continue my belief that this kid is guilty as hell.

I am with you - Freddy's story didn't match Joran's Lies... thus the comment that "Freddy must tell the truth".  Which in "Joran-speak" means Freddy must lie to cover for our sorry selves.

Why aren't they in KIA is an excellent question!

Good day Monks!
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #52 on: May 29, 2007, 07:10:15 AM »

Does Joran know what happened with Natalee’s body?

This book and all the various statements we have seen indicate that ALE had Joran by the short hairs, but the investigation fell short due to the lack of a body, or other forensic evidence.  Why didn’t he break and tell them what became of Natalee?  The logical conclusion would be that he doesn’t know.  Someone that knew Joran very well stepped in and took care of that portion of the crime.  That person also knew Joran’s propensity to run his mouth, so he cut him out of the loop when the disposal was undertaken.

Just trying to make some sense out of this crazy situation…
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #53 on: May 29, 2007, 08:00:50 AM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"

This book and all the various statements we have seen indicate that ALE had Joran by the short hairs, but the investigation fell short due to the lack of a body, or other forensic evidence.  Why didn’t he break and tell them what became of Natalee?  The logical conclusion would be that he doesn’t know.  Someone that knew Joran very well stepped in and took care of that portion of the crime.  That person also knew Joran’s propensity to run his mouth, so he cut him out of the loop when the disposal was undertaken.

Morning, Easy. I think Joran knew what HE did with her body, but once Paulus and his band of merry cover up men became involved, I think they did cut Joran out of the loop.

I Stand With The Girl
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #54 on: May 29, 2007, 08:01:10 AM »

Morning..
 Just finished up with my prayer slot  Smile
Said some extra ones for our monkeys folks in need as well.
 Got up extra earley this morning.
TY all for your suggestions last night.. lol HUbby ran to Wal Mart since its closeby and solved the problem. Plenty to go around. Cleaned up the mess.. visited with the kids.. and passed out early for a change! lol
I managed to catch up this morning and WOW to Freddys statements in the book! Those punks better be going down!
Have a great day all.. have to leave for work in 20 minutes or so.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #55 on: May 29, 2007, 08:26:25 AM »

Morning All,

Angie, I think the vigil doesn't begin until 8pm tonight? You might want to check the prayer vigil thread  Confused

Easy, would you tell that nimcompoop lovetolookinthemirrorandblababoutmeallday delicious sporter anything you held confidential?

I still remember Joran stating he was doing the interview with Greta to set the record straight about his innocence but also for his father? All paths lead to daddy-o but momma seems to be the type to relish holding things over them too.

I continue to stand with the girl.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #56 on: May 29, 2007, 08:37:47 AM »

It takes a special kind of moron to write a "tell-all" book WHILE you are still under investigation. It also speaks to the moron's arrogance that he can write that book and OVER-RULE his attorneys advice who undoubtedly advised against it!!

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #57 on: May 29, 2007, 08:44:49 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/english/  05/29/2007

PG must be able to pass on politico-susceptible case  

ORANJESTAD – The Procurator General (PG) must be authorized to ask a colleague of one of the other kingdom partners to take over the case, when the OM has to deal with a charge against a politician.  This would avoid the appearance that the PG will perpetrate politics with the decision on prosecution or not.  Attorney general Nico Jörg suggested this in an interview with the Wereldomroep this morning.  

Because the Justice-minister is allowed to advice the PG on certain issues, it might look like the PG is perpetrating politics when taking decisions.  According to Jörg, that might not be the case, but he is of the opinion that the appearance only must also be avoided.  “The idea that the PG can be influenced, can in any case affect the sense of justice.”

A decision on whether to prosecute or not, can be passed on to a PG or a chief DA from Curacao or the Netherlands .  This PG or DA will have to come to Aruba to study the file that was prepared by the OM in Aruba .  Jörg says that his idea is not new or original.  This happens on a regular basis in the United States .  This will anyway take away a lot of agitation in the Aruban situation, is his opinion.

klaas - there's a photo with this - "AG Nico Jörg (left) during the installation ceremony of three new judges in Aruba." No other names given. Don't know if you want it for your files?

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #58 on: May 29, 2007, 09:12:34 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.  Hope all had a Good Holiday.  

2 years - can you believe it?   Crying or Very sad

HERE FOR NATALEE

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #59 on: May 29, 2007, 09:29:15 AM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "Easywriter"

Morning, Easy. I think Joran knew what HE did with her body, but once Paulus and his band of merry cover up men became involved, I think they did cut Joran out of the loop.

If we take what we have read and heard, it does start to paint a picture of what happened that night.  We also know that Joran is a lying POS and that Freddy would gain nothing by creating the story about the beach.  So let’s assume Joran did indeed tell Freddy that story that day.  He probably was still half wasted and needed to get it off his chest.  He tells Freddy that they picked up an American tourist the night before and things went crazy.  They dumped her at the beach after they couldn’t revive her.

So, Joran and someone else were with Natalee at the beach.  Joran might have been too far gone to even remember if it was Deepak or Satish.  My guess is that Deepak took the car and left the other two behind in order to try and establish an alibi.  Joran and Satish then hid her body some where near the fisherman’s huts, either in a shallow grave or just covered her with debris.  Joran then calls daddy in a panic.  Paulus goes to pick “them” up and assess the situation.  He makes sure she is temporarily hidden and takes Satish (or whomever) home.

Paulus then decides that there needs to be “no body” so he puts a plan into action.  Later he drills Joran about who he might have talked to and calls a meeting with Freddy, Jamie, Guido, Koen and the Kalpoe brothers.  He probably threatens them with the idea that they could be charged as accessories and it would be better if they all stuck with the same story.  He then reassures them that there would be “no body; no crime” and promises to arrange legal representation, if the need should arise.

Joran ends up sitting in jail and in his brilliance he decides he can shift blame toward the Kalpoe brothers and get out.  He takes ALE to where the body was first hidden, but unbeknownst to him Natalee’s remains have been moved.  He then realizes his goose is cooked and he pounds on the hood of the polis car out of frustration.

Now the $64,000 question!  What became of Natalee’s body and how many were involved?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.