April 23, 2024, 12:42:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #630 5/28 - 5/29/2007  (Read 158399 times)
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #600 on: May 30, 2007, 12:56:43 AM »

Can Someone Tell Me When The Poker Tournament Changed From

Texas Holdem To Caribbean Stud Poker ...........

It Went From A FREE Tournament To An Invitational Which The

Sporter Per Anita Received In The Mail  ..........

Several BIG Tournaments Have Taken Place In Aruba & Texas

Holdem Is The Craze ........

Cool

We Did'nt Land On Plymouth Rock........Plymouth Rock Landed On Us .......
Malcolm X ..........
Yellow Ribbon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #601 on: May 30, 2007, 12:57:10 AM »

Quote from: "wreck"
I hope Klaas bathes as fast as she drives to the store!!! Wink  Embarassed

Please don't dunk and drive.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #602 on: May 30, 2007, 12:58:21 AM »

Quote from: "Yellow Ribbon"
I hope Klaas bathes as fast as she drives to the store!!! Wink  Embarassed

Please don't dunk and drive.

(..unless you have tinted windows)

Yellow Ribbon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #603 on: May 30, 2007, 12:58:42 AM »

Quote from: "sb"
Hi YR. We're still holding the fort down around this place, and I'm really proud that this Cage has prospered andf kept things going . I believe we are going to see some positive events take place in the near future.

Hi SB. I hope you are right.
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #604 on: May 30, 2007, 01:00:20 AM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
Quote from: "WidgetTheMidget"
Widget~ Hey! Can you clarify exactly what info you gleaned about Anita's flight back to Aruba in June 2005?

Hey Justins .......

3 Vander Sloots Landed In Aruba On June 1st .................

Rolling Eyes
 You got actual confirmation that it was 3 vds?

Yes And I Also Heard It Was Passed On To The FBI ..............

Malcolm X ..........
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #605 on: May 30, 2007, 01:01:32 AM »

TWO YEARS.

Again, the sun, the earth, the stars in their celestial positions, back as they were that night in Aruba.

We, and the Holloway and Twitty families, and all who have taken an interest in Natalee. have changed also. Many changes are not good ones. Many of the changes are the by-product of stress, grief and emotional upheaval.

Amongst the changes and the natural progression of life, though, we Monkeys have remained here fighting this cause. The cause has seemed hopeless at times, but lately we have heightened hopes and some sense of movement.

I said at this moment last year that I for one would be here when midnight of May 30th, 2007, rolled around. I am determined that With or WITHOUT answers, I shall still be a part of this effort on this moment a year from now too, because it symbolizes the injustices in the world which need to be righted, and the opposition in the world which America faces from those who would harm her sons and daughters.

Justice for Natalee has been co-opted by old-world wealth and privilege, and by island anything-goes hedonism, touched with a distinct anti-America slant. THAT she doesn't deserve.

Let's keep it up! Good to see everyone tonight!

I am headed outside for a few moments again, like I did last year, to look at those stars amd pray. To sense what that night could have felt like if it was not spoiled and destroyed by Evil's assault.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #606 on: May 30, 2007, 01:05:43 AM »

Widget~ Hey! Can you clarify exactly what info you gleaned about Anita's flight back to Aruba in June 2005?

Hey Justins .......

Rolling Eyes

robots IS right!!! The FBI AND the KLPD KNOW what happened and who is lying!!! The case is simply being assembled in meticulous form -- they only have one chance to get everything exactly correct!

WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #607 on: May 30, 2007, 01:07:46 AM »

Hey Justins .......

Rolling Eyes

robots IS right!!! The FBI AND the KLPD KNOW what happened and who is lying!!! The case is simply being assembled in meticulous form -- they only have one chance to get everything exactly correct!

It Would Make My Century .............

Cool

Malcolm X ..........
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #608 on: May 30, 2007, 01:14:01 AM »

I Remember Back When ..........

Supposedly Paulus Arrived On Sunday The 29th & Joran Picked Him Up ...

Where Are The 2 Little MOnsters ..........

Did They Leave All The Boys HOME ALONE .............

I Doubt It ...........

Cool

Malcolm X ..........
Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #609 on: May 30, 2007, 01:14:44 AM »

Simian Says: June 24th, 2005 at 5:49 pm
The phone call to the father was made at 4:00 in the morning. No wonder he was late for school.

Seems to have clarified the previous claim of 2am.

Also Klaas... (I did not capitalize the WE in the following statement from Simian;

Simian Says: June 22nd, 2005 at 3:11 pm
What Countrymoon is saying is true. In Aruba we wonder how come WE do not get a chance to interrogate some chaperone or the group of kids that were swimming in front of the Holiday Inn until 6 in the morning.
The FBI has them quiet.  The FBI is factfinding.  The plan was outrageous.

Some interesting statements from Simian when you cross reference them with the witness list and timeline of events...

Gotta rest, have a good evening all.

Were one day closer to parlaying our collective efforts into JUSTICE being served.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #610 on: May 30, 2007, 01:15:44 AM »

I Remember Back When ..........

Supposedly Paulus Arrived On Sunday The 29th & Joran Picked Him Up ...

Where Are The 2 Little MOnsters ..........

Did They Leave All The Boys HOME ALONE .............

I Doubt It ...........

Cool

Absolutely!!! Like I said; I haven't heard the same story twice from any of them!!!!  Mad

sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #611 on: May 30, 2007, 01:43:00 AM »

Tonight, in Birmingham, it's much cooler than it was at this time last year. I remember the summer mugginess aleady in the air at this point one year ago tonight. This night feels like March.

A huge, bright, 99% full moon hangs low in the southern sky. In Aruba that same moon is higher in the sky due to the difference in latitude. On the beach there, one could turn and look out across the water in the direction of Chavez's Venezuela and see that same moon, trying to give physical light to a place where spiritual and emotional darkness holds such sway.

It seems benign and friendly outside, but I sense that same feeling of unspoken and understated danger I felt last year, the feeling that some unseen THING could intrude and spoil the night, and all the days and years yet to come. That THING has spoiled 2 years of the lives of Natalee's family, in uncountable ways, and those spoiled years will continue from now on until their own years are no more.

We are all so sure by now that Natalee knows nothing of years now, only Eternity. By her own admission, her faith in Christ secured for her an Eternity unspoilable, where Evil may not intrude at all.

But we here in this world have to keep fighting that Evil.

I'm glad we here at this site are part of that fight for Justice and that we are seeing progress. Let's keep it going.

Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #612 on: May 30, 2007, 01:47:38 AM »

Prayers for all. Goodnight.
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #613 on: May 30, 2007, 01:51:20 AM »

I can't sleep.  Maybe it's the fact that 2 years ago today, Natalee disappeared right around this time, never to be seen again.  I can't stand it that 2 years have passed and those a-holes have not strung Joran, Paulus, Anita & the rest of the culprits to the prison beams for a good ole cowboy style thrashing.  I'm getting mean in my discomfort I guess.   Wink  Wink
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #614 on: May 30, 2007, 02:06:25 AM »

SunFreak - I am also having a difficult time trying to get through this afternoon prior to my time on the prayer vigil.  There seems to be a much stronger aura around this anniversary than I remember this time last year.  Perhaps it is Natalee's influence as her spirit joins us in the vigil.  This seems to tell me that answers will be forthcoming for her family.
God bless Beth and Dave and their families.  I do not know how they can continue on through this nightmare.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #615 on: May 30, 2007, 02:09:49 AM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Port Valerie, the issue with WHY there isn't more concrete cell phone tracing is likely due to the one fact that Digicel is the provider who is also Charles Croe's distribution network for his company. Who trusts CCroes to push for accountable tracing/reporting or worse, to use his connection to Digicel to suppress such info? I don't trust CC one iota.

Still pages behind in reading... isn't Nelson "O der hands are in it"  director of Digicel that is owned by the Aruban government?

If suppressed I don't think the order came from C Croes, but higher up IMO

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #616 on: May 30, 2007, 02:12:43 AM »

Where Tibro is, the sun is out. ( If it's not raining LOL)

Here, it's late at night and I am headed to bed. Y'all have a good night and hopefully I can get in for a while tomorrow morning!

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #617 on: May 30, 2007, 02:13:01 AM »

Klaas would you consider copying those poignant but beautiful posts above by sb to a thread where they will easily accessible.  Maybe our current prayer vigil thread?

I understand a lot of what he is saying.  I can also go outside and look up at the Southern Cross, which would have been visible to Natalee on Aruba.  It is a wonderful star formation on which to place a wish.[/b]

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #618 on: May 30, 2007, 02:14:43 AM »

Quote from: "sb"
Where Tibro is, the sun is out. ( If it's not raining LOL)

Here, it's late at night and I am headed to bed. Y'all have a good night and hopefully I can get in for a while tomorrow morning!

It has been a sunny day, sb. Late afternoon here now.  Take care monkey friend.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #619 on: May 30, 2007, 02:18:42 AM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Klaas would you consider copying those poignant but beautiful posts above by sb to a thread where they will easily accessible.  Maybe our current prayer vigil thread?

I understand a lot of what he is saying.  I can also go outside and look up at the Southern Cross, which would have been visible to Natalee on Aruba.  It is a wonderful star formation on which to place a wish.[/b]

Done  Wink

GOODNIGHT ALL!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.