April 19, 2024, 06:33:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #630 5/28 - 5/29/2007  (Read 158332 times)
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #660 on: May 30, 2007, 10:47:28 AM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
Quote from: "Peaches"
Easy, do you think they are just playing dumb because the book wasn't even published in English?  

I agree, I want to hear Greasy Joe's version of why his client is a lying POS and felt he needed to brag to the world albeit in Dutch.

The only one I have seen even mention it was Geraldo and he said some Dutch reports indicate that it should be in the fiction section of the book store. lol  

Greta is the one that should devote a whole hour to the blasted book and then tell us that she still finds him believable!!!!!!!

Greta wouldn't know the truth if it slapped her off her anchor chair.

Ain't that the truth!!!  Greta is so insignificant.. I am so sick of her I could puke.  Her opinion means nothing.  

One day, she will have to realize what a fool she has been to be pulled into the VDS's fantasy...She won't admit it then, even when the truth is standing there glaring in her face - when the whole lot of them is taken down.  

Justice is coming.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #661 on: May 30, 2007, 10:58:14 AM »

If only we had a copy of his book in english, we could highlight all the lies, slander, and discrepancies (which could well take a case of highlight markers to do) and forward it direct to Kimberly? I swear if I could, I would  Exclamation

I'm so glad thecuz is finding comfort from the posts, it's a testament to Natalee and her family that we are all still here today. Natalee's legacy is large and it casts so far and so wide, her bright light never dims.

Thank you to each of you, particularly to Red and Tom and Klaas, who all carry the candle for Natalee. God bless Natalee and her family.

I continue to stand with the girl.
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #662 on: May 30, 2007, 10:59:15 AM »

Robots-I too think something's happening.Still no Glenda,JR or Boucheron at FOB.I think they would be there posting how Joran the Great is now telling the truth with his book if something wasn't up.

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #663 on: May 30, 2007, 11:01:50 AM »

Good morning everyone! I see lots of Monkeys up and about.

Everyone's feeling the sting of this event today and yes, it is STILL an open wound, all right. There is NOTHING I can't stand more that the people who are always saying "move on" and "let it go" when some wrong is left unrighted and some offense is not redressed. Like we should just accept the bad things and not do anything about them.

THAT WAY, THE BAD GUYS WIN. I REFUSE to accept that.

I emphatically do NOT go along with the fatalistic, existentialist, hyper-Calvinistic view that "Oh well, if it happens, it must be God's will, we have to go along". In this world evil people do evil things and God's people DO get touched by those events, but that doesn't mean that it ought to be that way, or HAS to be that way.

Thanks tibro and thecuz and others for your comments about last night's posts. We need to think a little deeper on milestone days like this.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #664 on: May 30, 2007, 11:02:24 AM »

Quote from: "greeneyedlady"
Robots-I too think something's happening.Still no Glenda,JR or Boucheron at FOB.I think they would be there posting how Joran the Great is now telling the truth with his book if something wasn't up.

Wink

have no fear, its coming

Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #665 on: May 30, 2007, 11:04:26 AM »

Quote from: "sb"
Good morning everyone! I see lots of Monkeys up and about.

Everyone's feeling the sting of this event today and yes, it is STILL an open wound, all right. There is NOTHING I can't stand more that the people who are always saying "move on" and "let it go" when some wrong is left unrighted and some offense is not redressed. Like we should just accept the bad things and not do anything about them.

THAT WAY, THE BAD GUYS WIN. I REFUSE to accept that.

I emphatically do NOT go along with the fatalistic, existentialist, hyper-Calvinistic view that "Oh well, if it happens, it must be God's will, we have to go along". In this world evil people do evil things and God's people DO get touched by those events, but that doesn't mean that it ought to be that way, or HAS to be that way.

Thanks tibro and thecuz and others for your comments about last night's posts. We need to think a little deeper on milestone days like this.

i dont go along with it either

never have  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #666 on: May 30, 2007, 11:04:41 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "anidac"
Can only stay a few minutes but since this is the 2 year mark I thought I would stick my head in and find out if there is any thing new in the works.  Ssssooooo....  Any new news!

Hi Anidac - the only news is that Joran's book translations confirm what an ass and liar he is.  Hold on and I'll get you the link.

As always, thank you my friend.  I take it that the investigation will continue past the 2 year mark as we have always thought?

Sounds like it, although we have hopes that something will happen this week.  Wait until you read the translations of Joran's book.  Unbelievable, especially the last post on the second link I gave you.

Some how I had read the last post in the second link this morning.  All I can do is shake my head here.

What are the possibilities for later this week in terms of the case?  I am referring to your mention of expecting something.

I find it extreemly odd that Glenda/Julia Renfro has been MIA from RU and FOB since May 3rd.  JR Dutch Attorney also MIA since May 5th.  There was an odd rumor post at T4N that indicated the possibility that the KLPD are investigating Anita's friends including Renfro.  

I think something is up and I don't think the VDS's will be happy with it.  Just my optomistic opinion  Wink

I agree Klaas ... something is up.

The ATA and AHATA could be recalling the troops who were strategically placed on Natalee forums for the sole purpose of erecting smokescreens to obscure the truth regarding the involvement Joran and Paulus in the the events of the morning when  Natalee Holloway went missing.

I do believe that those smokescreen are going to come crashing down with the release of Beth Twitty's book and ... the investigation will be exposed for what it is ... corrupt and ... the main suspects will be exposed for what they are ... guilty.  According to a book which is my foundation in life ... words can be as powerful as a "two edged" sword.

Janet

Jonesboro Sun
June 29, 2007

JONESBORO -- The mother of a missing 18-year old girl said Sunday afternoon that the disappearance has helped motivate her to talk about issues involving safety and visiting foreign countries.

Beth Holloway Twitty -- whose daughter, Natalee Holloway, disappeared in May 2005 in Aruba and whose disappearance sparked international news coverage -- addressed nearly 400 people in Riceland Hall at the Arkansas State University Fowler Center.

Twitty recalled the first days after her daughter's disappearance and the actions of the Aruban government.

"We did everything we could in looking for her. There was a government coverup, and it has been documented," Twitty contended.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #667 on: May 30, 2007, 11:06:21 AM »

"The crime was solved two years ago; it is time for the Dutch to right the wrong."

Absolutely, Dayhiker. I get sick of Aruban authorities acting like Natalee's case is a big, deep mystery--so "difficult" to solve.

Let's see: We have four people leave in a car and only three come back.
Oh, add to that situation the fact that the person who doesn't come back is a petite young woman while the other three are lying punks, one of which who tells his best friend Freddy that Natalee did not recover.

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #668 on: May 30, 2007, 11:09:32 AM »

Quote from: "JusticeforNatalee"
"The crime was solved two years ago; it is time for the Dutch to right the wrong."

Absolutely, Dayhiker. I get sick of Aruban authorities acting like Natalee's case is a big, deep mystery--so "difficult" to solve.

Oh, add to that situation the fact that the person who doesn't come back is a petite young woman while the other three are lying punks, one of which who tells his best friend Freddy that Natalee did not recover.

THAT is it........in a NUTSHELL

Cool

- A Horse's Tale
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #669 on: May 30, 2007, 11:12:50 AM »

Prediction: Beth's book will outsell Joran's BIG-TIME.

"take it to the BANK"  Wink

Joran's book ain't worth ripping up and lining a birdcage with.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #670 on: May 30, 2007, 11:17:11 AM »

Quote from: "Kimmy53"
Easy, do you think they are just playing dumb because the book wasn't even published in English?  

I agree, I want to hear Greasy Joe's version of why his client is a lying POS and felt he needed to brag to the world albeit in Dutch.

The only one I have seen even mention it was Geraldo and he said some Dutch reports indicate that it should be in the fiction section of the book store. lol  

Greta is the one that should devote a whole hour to the blasted book and then tell us that she still finds him believable!!!!!!!

Ain't that the truth!!!  Greta is so insignificant.. I am so sick of her I could puke.  Her opinion means nothing.  

One day, she will have to realize what a fool she has been to be pulled into the VDS's fantasy...She won't admit it then, even when the truth is standing there glaring in her face - when the whole lot of them is taken down.  

Justice is coming.

If either of the California lawsuits go forward, I bet she will be sitting in the witness box.  Of course, civil suits typically take years to ever get to court and many of us will be old and still asking why, why, why???
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #671 on: May 30, 2007, 11:23:26 AM »

Quote from: "greeneyedlady"

Yeah, that is almost strange.  Even if they were all on a holiday as has been suggested, I don't see them without a laptop or some means to keep in touch with their groupies.

That bunch at FOB doesn't have a clue about much of anything.  They just want to bash Natalee for going to Aruba in the first place and then give Joran a pass on all of his BS.  Very peculiar bunch of mindless people have come together at that forum.
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #672 on: May 30, 2007, 11:25:10 AM »

Quote from: "Kermit"
Oh Klassend..............calling Klassend

I found Renfro

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

I just HAD to bring this forward.  I needed a good laugh today!

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #673 on: May 30, 2007, 11:25:20 AM »

Greta knows the truth.  Prior to the Joran interview ... prior to her adopting an Aruban agenda ... Greta`s perception of the investigation and her perception of the main suspects were one with the family of Natalee Holloway.  Greta was one of their strongest advocates.

Good Morning Dayhiker. (8:30 AM)

Janet

Greta Van Susteren
The O'Reilly Factor
December 7, 2005

VAN SUSTEREN: I don’t think I’m buying it. I think right now, there are a lot of tempers flaring. People are pointing fingers both directions.

I must admit that I find it rather weak on the part of the police department in Aruba to say that, look, police are supposed to take a lot of emotion from families in the course of investigations because families are very emotional.

And the sort of the whole idea that the — Natalee’s family pressured them into the arrest of Deepak, Satish and Joran, how do they explain the earlier arrests of the two blacks? Who pressured them into that? Frankly, you know, I’m a little bit surprised that the police force is making this allegation.

And you know, look. I mean, I don’t even think — I think that it’s not fruitful on the part of the police to be pointing fingers at this point.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #674 on: May 30, 2007, 11:26:02 AM »

It was mentioned yesterday (I forgot who) that IF the investigation was about to close (favorable to J2K & P) Julia, JR et al would be on the forums GLOATING instead of being MIA! I feel postive (like robots)!

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #675 on: May 30, 2007, 11:26:58 AM »

Quote from: "JusticeforNatalee"

Yep, it's no mystery Justice. The only mystery is when the Dutch are going to do something about it! Two years is entirely too long for something not to be done in a crime that is so damn obvious. Beth Twitty had the Arubans sitting on the criminals' doorstep the day after Natalee disappeared! There is no excuse for this.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #676 on: May 30, 2007, 11:27:22 AM »

Quote from: "wreck"
It was mentioned yesterday (I forgot who) that IF the investigation was about to close (favorable to J2K & P) Julia, JR et al would be on the forums GLOATING instead of being MIA! I feel postive (like robots)!

Wink

- A Horse's Tale
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #677 on: May 30, 2007, 11:27:38 AM »

Is anything known about Beth’s book?  Is it an inspirational type book, or is it taken from her journal?  Sort of an accounting of what all she saw and heard over the past two years?
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #678 on: May 30, 2007, 11:27:52 AM »

Quote from: "sb"
Prediction: Beth's book will outsell Joran's BIG-TIME.

"take it to the BANK"  Wink

Joran's book ain't worth ripping up and lining a birdcage with.

do i know you ??? Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #679 on: May 30, 2007, 11:28:04 AM »

It is pretty easy to get mad on today of all days.
I am going to try not to.
OK, that didn't last.
Let the foxless ones know what the TinyTacoPinkyThingie says.
He will of course tell us that Joran is innocent.
With Julia, that pseudo DutchAttorney aka Pencil Sharpener etc missing, it has to be because of the Dutch investigators.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.