April 18, 2024, 12:01:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #630 5/28 - 5/29/2007  (Read 158316 times)
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #680 on: May 30, 2007, 11:29:58 AM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"
Quote from: "Dayhiker"

Greta wouldn't know the truth if it slapped her off her anchor chair.

Greta knows the truth.  Prior to the Joran interview ... prior to her adopting an Aruban agenda ... Greta`s perception of the investigation and her perception of the main suspects were one with the family of Natalee Holloway.  Greta was one of their strongest advocates.

Good Morning Dayhiker. (8:30 AM)

Janet

Morning Janet! Greta has been spending too much time under the flashing colored goggles.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #681 on: May 30, 2007, 11:30:21 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys.

I stayed up and met my prayer time and then could not get to sleep.  Something was tugging at my heart.  I could not quite decide exactly what it was but it was there, like an unopened package being picked at.  It occurred to me what it was that I had not prayed about or even considered, so I prayed for my own forgiveness in how I must come to accept those things which I cannot change.  I cannot change the hearts of the Arubans, I cannot change the hearts of the Refugees, of Julia Renfro, and others, but I can change my own heart to become more accepting of those things which I cannot change and lay it at His feet to bring about change.

I was still awake when Fox & Friends announced the "two attorneys" and I stayed awake, so I have had but a nap since I was here last.   I tried to listen without malice in my heart to Joe Tacopino.  I realized that I will not change his mind nor his heart, and I do not know his mind nor his heart.  I really can change nothing but I can continue to hope and pray for the family of this beautiful young woman who disappeared and for others, and Madeline's family as well as many, many others who have lost children.  I realized how blessed I have been to have such wonderful children and grandchildren whose lives, though not perfect, are loving, giving wonderful people and should I lose them today, I have so many wonderful  memories of them, and I know this must be what keeps Dave & Beth going, the wonderful child Natalee was, their other children and the memories of one beautiful child whose life was brief but changed many others forever and although it might not change the evil in hearts of men, it has changed many whose hearts are not evil, but it has raised our level of awareness so that we might be able to prevent such from occurring with our loved ones and that we might be able to assist others in these difficult times.

There are so many wonderful people who have touched our lives through all this, i.e., Klaas, Dana, Red, Mrs. Red, Tim Miller, all the monkeys, good people, who we knew in our hearts were out there, but whom we had not come to know and knowing them if only from a distance has proven to be such a rewarding experience.

Many people believe the computer is "the beast," and perhaps it is, but He knows how to use the beast to benefit good people and it is through this little beast that I have come to know and love each and every one of you and each of you has added another facet to my life.

Have a good day.  Continue to pray without ceasing.  No, God does not bring this on people.  He does allow evil to exist and to go unchecked, but in the end, He reigns it in.  We must always remember this.  Rewards are not always expediently gained but they are forthcoming.  Justice is, likewise, not always within easy grasp, but it does come and it comes to all.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #682 on: May 30, 2007, 11:30:43 AM »

What about the possibility that they have moved onto a private forum somewhere?  

I too find it hard to believe that they are on extended holiday without contact with their groupies.

Maine, born and raised!
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #683 on: May 30, 2007, 11:31:03 AM »

Quote from: "wreck"
It was mentioned yesterday (I forgot who) that IF the investigation was about to close (favorable to J2K & P) Julia, JR et al would be on the forums GLOATING instead of being MIA! I feel postive (like robots)!

I agree!  Those people would be spreading the propaganda all over the net.  Has anyone checked to see what their last posts were?
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #684 on: May 30, 2007, 11:32:29 AM »

Quote from: "sb"
Prediction: Beth's book will outsell Joran's BIG-TIME.

"take it to the BANK"  Wink

Joran's book ain't worth ripping up and lining a birdcage with.

Beth will slay Aruba and she has every right to do so. Joran's book has already been debunked because his lies have been exposed. Beth will deliver the coup de grace.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #685 on: May 30, 2007, 11:33:13 AM »

if they were posting on a private message baord they could still have banned CERTAIN people from the regular evil boards

but htey have not

they are DONE  Cool

Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #686 on: May 30, 2007, 11:36:12 AM »

Quote from: "Ms.DarthVada"

I too find it hard to believe that they are on extended holiday without contact with their groupies.

They could have done something like that, but it looks like they left most of their regular posters behind.  It is also curious that Medley made an exit from FOB as well.  Of course, she tends to follow men around, so she probably lost interest after JR bailed out.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #687 on: May 30, 2007, 11:38:28 AM »

Quote from: "sb"
Prediction: Beth's book will outsell Joran's BIG-TIME.

"take it to the BANK"  Wink

Joran's book ain't worth ripping up and lining a birdcage with.

SB-
I'm obviously buying the book. I can't wait to read it.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #688 on: May 30, 2007, 11:38:57 AM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Is anything known about Beth’s book?  Is it an inspirational type book, or is it taken from her journal?  Sort of an accounting of what all she saw and heard over the past two years?

I hope ALL is included, those journals must contain explosive paper trails of all the half-truth's, lies, encounters with the dregs such as JRenfro, details of all the dirty truth around this case.

FYI, had interesting convo with son last night, we both were discussing the 2-year anniversary. He made the remark unprompted that two years later all of the MB kids he's in college with have been successful at UA and not a one of them unsuccessful.

the proof is in the pudding, look at the perps  Rolling Eyes

I continue to stand with the girl.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #689 on: May 30, 2007, 11:40:11 AM »

It was mentioned yesterday (I forgot who) that IF the investigation was about to close (favorable to J2K & P) Julia, JR et al would be on the forums GLOATING instead of being MIA! I feel postive (like robots)!

I agree!  Those people would be spreading the propaganda all over the net.  Has anyone checked to see what their last posts were?

GLENDA/RENFRO = Last post RU 5/2/07, last post FOB 5/3/07

JR DUTCH ATTY = Last post FOB 5/5/07

BOUCHERON = Last post FOB 5/6/07

As of 2 minutes ago  Wink
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #690 on: May 30, 2007, 11:41:31 AM »

They could have done something like that, but it looks like they left most of their regular posters behind.  It is also curious that Medley made an exit from FOB as well.  Of course, she tends to follow men around, so she probably lost interest after JR bailed out.

Laughing  Laughing Her most recent post was at Scrux indicating that there's nothing suspicious about her less frequent posting.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #691 on: May 30, 2007, 11:44:21 AM »

"I cannot change the hearts of the Arubans, I cannot change the hearts of the Refugees, of Julia Renfro, and others ..." ... Tylergal

... but God can.

Matthew 19: 26
Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."

Tylergal ... thank you so much for your heartfelt post.  I truly appreciated every word.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #692 on: May 30, 2007, 11:45:28 AM »

I forgot to mention that last night (2am CST) I was rolling around in bed and turned on the radio to help me fall back asleep. FOXNEWS - Radio was talking about the 2 year anniversary of Natalee's disappearance during their top-of-the-hour newscast. They had a few words w/ Dave Holloway. Dave said he always thought the answers were "just around the corner" but they just never pan out. It hit me sadly that it was probably the "exact" time (2 years ago) of the actual tragedy.  Crying or Very sad

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #693 on: May 30, 2007, 11:47:56 AM »

Tyler said it all and the bestest today. Sometimes I do not agree with Tyler, when I do , I does ! !
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #694 on: May 30, 2007, 11:52:28 AM »

Hello monkeys! We know Joran did this and so do the Arubans and the Dutch as well. (Except for a few with distorted realities.) I do not know if any of you sawthat cartoon on the net a while back. It was a Dutch site and all in Dutch. The cartoon had Jesus Christ on a chair, with Joran over his lap. Jesus was giving Joran a spanking on his behind.....The title was
"Now who's your Daddy?" If anyone wants to see it I will bring it here later as I cannot stay long now. It sent me a powerful message, the Dutch know that he did this with Daddy's complicity.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #695 on: May 30, 2007, 11:54:38 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

GLENDA/RENFRO = Last post RU 5/2/07, last post FOB 5/3/07

JR DUTCH ATTY = Last post FOB 5/5/07

BOUCHERON = Last post FOB 5/6/07

As of 2 minutes ago  Wink

Was the content of their last posts interesting, or just more gibberish?  Did anything specific happen the first week of May?
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #696 on: May 30, 2007, 11:56:31 AM »

Laughing  Laughing Her most recent post was at Scrux indicating that there's nothing suspicious about her less frequent posting.

She still over at scrux chasing Roger around the keyboard?  She must ne into that falling asleep thing.   Shocked
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #697 on: May 30, 2007, 11:59:19 AM »

EASY  - gibberish

The only thing notable that I can think of beside the search at the VDS was MF posting an URGENT message to JR Dutch Atty to check his PM's.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #698 on: May 30, 2007, 12:02:42 PM »

EASY  - gibberish

The only thing notable that I can think of beside the search at the VDS was MF posting an URGENT message to JR Dutch Atty to check his PM's.

I remember that!  My first thought was that MF was trying to get a message to the Sloots.  No telling with that MF.  He/she is some of the worst advertising for Aruba I have ever seen.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #699 on: May 30, 2007, 12:04:01 PM »

EASY  - gibberish

INTERESTING!!!! Shocked  scratch

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.