April 23, 2024, 03:19:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #630 5/28 - 5/29/2007  (Read 158402 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #800 on: May 30, 2007, 04:36:02 PM »

Dayhiker and Easy,

I thought we sounded pretty good!

Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #801 on: May 30, 2007, 04:37:42 PM »

Rep Shays is supposed to be on the committee for missing and exploited children.  I have emailed and even written to him repeatedly on behalf of Natalee.

Now I guess I know why he didn't respond.  MsMarples has I am sure as I did it in relation to the Murder and Crime Thread!

Confused  Sad  Evil or Very Mad

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #802 on: May 30, 2007, 04:38:22 PM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"
This train dont carry no gamblers, this train.
This train dont carry no gamblers,
No crap shooters, no midnight ramblers,

This train, shes bound for glory, well, this train
This train, shes bound for glory,
If you want to get to heaven then youve got to be holy, well,

Yeah good job!
You might like this you tube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMdQuLyC7dI
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #803 on: May 30, 2007, 04:38:31 PM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"
Annie ... some people just did not get it.

This is not about a missing eighteen year old American citizen who when missing on Aruban soil under suspicious circumstance.  Crime happens everywhere.  It is about a corrupt investigation that is preventing justice from prevailing ... it is about a corrupt investigation that is protecting their own from implication.

The Natalee Holloway case would be a distance memory if those who participated in the events of that fateful morning were held accountable for their actions by the justice system in Aruba/Holland.

Janet

Annie,  why don't you take Janet's comments, or your own and email them to this Rep. Shays.  he needs to be educated before he gives the same speech again!!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #804 on: May 30, 2007, 04:40:41 PM »

Quote from: "AnnieMW1"
San, you'll love this...I was at a luncheon today attended by Rep. Chris Shays.   The purpose of the lunch was to honor small business owners.  Shays gets up and starts blathering on and on about global warming and the Iraq war - and how there is no middle-of-the-road dialog going on in this country - both among the general public and in Washington.  [I'm thinking, isn't this what we pay politicians to do - dialog and compromise?].  

Then he starts talking about how 60 million people watched American Idol and how everyone "paid way too much attention to THAT GIRL who disappeared in the Caribbean" when "children disappear every day".  Oooh...was I hopping mad by then.  He never mentioned Natalee by name - probably doesn't even know her name, but he threw her in his stupid speech for good measure.  His comments were totally inappropriate from start to finish given the purpose of the luncheon.  Made me sorry I voted for him!  And on this two-year anniversary too!  Rolling Eyes

Oh, I am so steamed about this!  Wasted my time trying to get this joker to help!  Well, you never know what evil lurks in the hearts of men.  I think The Phamtom said that?

PERSONA NON GRATA

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #805 on: May 30, 2007, 04:46:43 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "AnnieMW1"
San, you'll love this...I was at a luncheon today attended by Rep. Chris Shays.   The purpose of the lunch was to honor small business owners.  Shays gets up and starts blathering on and on about global warming and the Iraq war - and how there is no middle-of-the-road dialog going on in this country - both among the general public and in Washington.  [I'm thinking, isn't this what we pay politicians to do - dialog and compromise?].  

Then he starts talking about how 60 million people watched American Idol and how everyone "paid way too much attention to THAT GIRL who disappeared in the Caribbean" when "children disappear every day".  Oooh...was I hopping mad by then.  He never mentioned Natalee by name - probably doesn't even know her name, but he threw her in his stupid speech for good measure.  His comments were totally inappropriate from start to finish given the purpose of the luncheon.  Made me sorry I voted for him!  And on this two-year anniversary too!  Rolling Eyes

Oh, I am so steamed about this!  Wasted my time trying to get this joker to help!  Well, you never know what evil lurks in the hearts of men, or worse yet -women!  I think The Phamtom said that?

Fixed your quote for ya  Wink
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #806 on: May 30, 2007, 04:49:52 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Dayhiker and Easy,

I thought we sounded pretty good!

Very Happy

That was me on harmonica. I can't carry a tune in a bucket. Wink  Laughing

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #807 on: May 30, 2007, 04:51:50 PM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"
Quote from: "Tamikosmom"
Annie ... some people just did not get it.

This is not about a missing eighteen year old American citizen who when missing on Aruban soil under suspicious circumstance.  Crime happens everywhere.  It is about a corrupt investigation that is preventing justice from prevailing ... it is about a corrupt investigation that is protecting their own from implication.

The Natalee Holloway case would be a distance memory if those who participated in the events of that fateful morning were held accountable for their actions by the justice system in Aruba/Holland.

Janet

Annie,  why don't you take Janet's comments, or your own and email them to this Rep. Shays.  he needs to be educated before he gives the same speech again!!

He's as bad as the media twirps who don't bother to check things out before they spout off.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #808 on: May 30, 2007, 04:52:05 PM »

Why thank you Blah but I believe Rep Shays is a man.  That would be the subject of my post.

Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #809 on: May 30, 2007, 04:52:55 PM »

Hi Monkeys.  Thanks for the gospel music, here and on you tube.  It helped to lift my spirits which have been in the basement all day.  

Natalee's spirit is stronger now than ever--or maybe she has just spread her wings and is influencing more hearts in wider areas.  I can feel her spirit over all of us today.  The truth is close.

BRING NATALEE HOME
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #810 on: May 30, 2007, 04:55:16 PM »

Per RU trans  Arrow  The Freddy Excuse

"Freddy has been put under enormous pressure by the police, he was even arrested. He was terrified and as a Venezuelan in Aruba very vulnerable due to fear of deportation. He became a string puppet for the police and he did everything to prevent being arrested again.

Freddy's family panicked too, and asked Freddy to do everything the police said. The police certainly put words in Freddy's mouth."
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #811 on: May 30, 2007, 04:56:52 PM »

Quote from: "Dana"
This train don't carry no gamblers, this train.
This train don't carry no gamblers,
No crap shooters, no midnight ramblers,

This train, shes bound for glory,
If you want to get to heaven then you've got to be holy, well,

Yeah good job!
You might like this you tube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMdQuLyC7dI

They're pretty good but thought we sounded better.  Very Happy  Cool  Very Happy

This train, she's bound for glory, this train;
This train, she's bound for glory, this train;
And this train's the LAST train, better get on board
Cause she ain't coming back no more;
This train, she's bound for glory, got none on board
But the righteous and the holy;
This train, she's bound for glory, this train!

PERSONA NON GRATA

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #812 on: May 30, 2007, 04:59:42 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"

"Freddy has been put under enormous pressure by the police, he was even arrested. He was terrified and as a Venezuelan in Aruba very vulnerable due to fear of deportation. He became a string puppet for the police and he did everything to prevent being arrested again.

Freddy's family panicked too, and asked Freddy to do everything the police said. The police certainly put words in Freddy's mouth."

IIRC Igsigs it was Joran who was terrified and crying his eyes out during his interrogations. Fortunately he had dirty cops and judges covering his ass.

The main pimp is obviously covering for some yet-to-be-released statements from Freddy that incriminate him.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #813 on: May 30, 2007, 05:01:39 PM »

And the mouths of Melody G and the Headmaster at Joran's school?  Busy, busy cops!   Rolling Eyes

PERSONA NON GRATA

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #814 on: May 30, 2007, 05:05:20 PM »

The main pimp is obviously covering for some yet-to-be-released statements from Freddy that incriminate him.

No doubt. And Freddy's *family*. There is that Diario article that quotes the Dutch interrogators asking Joran what he thought of statements by Freddy and his *family*.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #815 on: May 30, 2007, 05:05:47 PM »

BT,
Is this the shrugging smiley you are looking for?  Maybe CBB could remove the text for you if it is.

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #816 on: May 30, 2007, 05:08:34 PM »

Posted by Ade69 (a new poster at RU and could be Joran for all I know  Wink ) regarding the explaination in Joran's book about Freddy's statements:

The translation is alright, it is probably the source for the "going in and out of conscious"-myth.
Here are the two last paragraphs of chapter 11 with Joran's explanation:

Freddy has been put under enormous pressure by the police, he was even arrested. He was terrified and as a Venezuelan in Aruba very vulnerable due to fear of deportation. He became a string puppet for the police and he did everything to prevent being arrested again.
Freddy's family panicked too, and asked Freddy to do everything the police said. The police certainly put words in Freddy mouth.
All [PV's, processen-verbaal] are being typed out in Dutch after the interrogations are done in the language of the suspect, so in Freddy's case Papiamentu. Errors will be made in the PV's and frequently people don't get the time to read it carefully, or they can't read it because of poor Dutch language skills. Evenso, the police wants you too sign it right away.

Today [13 june 2005???] a mason also makes a declaration [to the police]. He says he saw me raping Natalee and strangling her with a scarf. The condom and the scarf would have been brought to Venezuela. Later it came out that the man made this story up to get money from Jossy Mansur, the editor of Diario. Mansur has paid the mason 1700 euro for his story. The mason used this to pay of his debt for rent payments and later admitted to the police that he had lied.

NOTE:  The 13 june 2005 date is incorrect, I'm sure it's 2005 (the condom witness guy)
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #817 on: May 30, 2007, 05:09:00 PM »

No doubt. And Freddy's *family*. There is that Diario article that quotes the Dutch interrogators asking Joran what he thought of statements by Freddy and his *family*.

That's one it would be good to look at again in light of these new Freddy revelations by Joran. Anybody got a copy of that?

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #818 on: May 30, 2007, 05:11:42 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Posted by Ade69 (a new poster at RU and could be Joran for all I know  Wink ) regarding the explaination in Joran's book about Freddy's statements:

The translation is alright, it is probably the source for the "going in and out of conscious"-myth.
Here are the two last paragraphs of chapter 11 with Joran's explanation:

Freddy has been put under enormous pressure by the police, he was even arrested. He was terrified and as a Venezuelan in Aruba very vulnerable due to fear of deportation. He became a string puppet for the police and he did everything to prevent being arrested again.
Freddy's family panicked too, and asked Freddy to do everything the police said. The police certainly put words in Freddy mouth.
All [PV's, processen-verbaal] are being typed out in Dutch after the interrogations are done in the language of the suspect, so in Freddy's case Papiamentu. Errors will be made in the PV's and frequently people don't get the time to read it carefully, or they can't read it because of poor Dutch language skills. Evenso, the police wants you too sign it right away.

Today [13 june 2005???] a mason also makes a declaration [to the police]. He says he saw me raping Natalee and strangling her with a scarf. The condom and the scarf would have been brought to Venezuela. Later it came out that the man made this story up to get money from Jossy Mansur, the editor of Diario. Mansur has paid the mason 1700 euro for his story. The mason used this to pay of his debt for rent payments and later admitted to the police that he had lied.

NOTE:  The 13 june 2005 date is incorrect, I'm sure it's 2005 (the condom witness guy)

Freddy must have done him some serious damage.

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #819 on: May 30, 2007, 05:13:48 PM »

I betcha Freddy's sister confirms that Joran visited on monday...not tuesday.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.