April 19, 2024, 01:58:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #630 5/28 - 5/29/2007  (Read 158341 times)
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #840 on: May 30, 2007, 05:46:26 PM »

Quote from: "Kermit"
Quote from: "Dayhiker"
Quote from: "wreck"

Rob,
I don't think Anita's journals would have much LEGAL implications -- but it MIGHT expose her deceptions and the complicity of Julia Renfro et al.

Suppose someone in ALE was leaking information to Renfro, who was in turn leaking it to Anita and Paulus.

That is obstruction of justice and both Renfro and the Sloots would be liable for criminal punishment.

Dogs and sonar at the Kalpoes, oh my!!!

[b]DOMPIG[/b]

This would have to be somebody still inside ALE if they were checking for leaks with that Kalpoe story a week or so ago.

Fat boy Jacobs may be the culprit.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #841 on: May 30, 2007, 05:47:32 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
So Joran says not only were the Guards involved in dope being in KIA, they were involved in coercion of witnesses AGAINST him???

How's that for gratitude!

Big Story instead of Cavuto is on now and after commercial supposed to offer coverage of Natalee's disappearance with the promised updates.

Hot dog, another meaningless Fox promo!

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #842 on: May 30, 2007, 05:47:34 PM »

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #843 on: May 30, 2007, 05:48:05 PM »

But but--Freddie was supposed to LIE for Joran!  How could this have happened?

And Anita called Freddie over to grill him about it, too.

Coverage on Big Story now.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #844 on: May 30, 2007, 05:48:49 PM »

shit sandwich????
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #845 on: May 30, 2007, 05:49:02 PM »

It's Joe Tacopina!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #846 on: May 30, 2007, 05:50:51 PM »

It's Joe Tacopina!

Puking up the same old garbage.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #847 on: May 30, 2007, 05:52:02 PM »

Joe T is saying the wire tap in the back of the police car proves Joran is innocent and when the cops heard it, they had to know he had nothing to do with this.

So Joe was allowed to spew his propaganda without any response from anybody at all.

Shocked

PERSONA NON GRATA

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #848 on: May 30, 2007, 05:52:13 PM »

Joran seems to be having a very hard time accepting that his "best friend" squealed on him like a piggy!  I wonder if it has ever occurred to Joran that he is not nearly as highly regarded by others as he is by himself!

Overage on Fox now of new Hogzilla but promise to cover Natalee later on Neil Cavuto.

Like all the others he will probably devote a whole sentence or even two sentences to it!   Rolling Eyes

..uhm..... "Hogzilla" is related!!!! What do you think became of Julia!?!

Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #849 on: May 30, 2007, 05:52:52 PM »

I am ill now from Listening to Joe T
Spin Joe Spin

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #850 on: May 30, 2007, 05:56:24 PM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"
Under Dutch law, there ARE charges of obstruction of justice and obstruction of an investigation. Lying, such as when J. SLOOT, DEEPAK and SATISH lied about leaving NATALEE at the “Holiday Inn,” WOULD constitute an obstruction of one or the other kind depending on the lie.

Kermit,  I am remembering something about they can lie if they are suspects, but can't lie if witness.  Is that true, or is that a rumor?  I thought that the spokesman for Aruba said that on Fox on night.  (the cute woman from the prosecutors office)  

How does this play into obstruction of justice?

THEY SEEM TO CHANGE THE LAW TO SUIT THEIR AGENDA IN THE COVER-UP

JANSSEN:  That is, well, I can say, was an obstruction of the investigation. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8416795/

Van der Biezen refers to Joran as “a suspect” so why wasn’t his home searched right away? The Security Guards home was searched and three cars were impounded.

Noriania Pietrerz stated:
according to Aruba Law it is not allowed to take in an innocent person as a suspect whereas you might have some other suspects walking out there and that was the case with my client. Three people were heard as witnesses from the beginning and according to their statements they got to my client and it after all it happened that he wasn’t even a suspect. We don’t know how that happened.”
from this MSN VIDEO LINK HERE: THESE GUYS WERE SET UP FROM THE BEGINNING:
http://video.msn.com/v/us/v.htm?f=truveo&g=8862bbe6-b715-46ac-997d-e62a770374ea

Janssen said that the elder van der Sloot had obstructed the investigation by asking a friend of Joran, who had been interrogated by police, what he had told them.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/07/01/world/main705921.shtml
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #851 on: May 30, 2007, 05:58:36 PM »

Quote from: "Sue"
I am ill now from Listening to Joe T
Spin Joe Spin

Me, too, Sue.  I think I am developing blood pressure problems from it.

Must take a break or blow a gasket.  Joe T was just allowed to spew all he wanted, say how there is no evidence, police failed to look in other directions (just like Greta now says, identical phrases they both use now that they are in lock step) basically he got out the whole nine yards completely unchallenged and not one response from the family's side was even present.

Evil or Very Mad

PERSONA NON GRATA

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #852 on: May 30, 2007, 06:01:01 PM »

Joe T just told John Gibson and his viewers that Paulus lost his judgship because of the Holloway case.  He also said that Joran going after tourist girls was, "well, there are a lot of things that are reputed".  Nice thing about being a defense attorney:  you're not sworn to tell the truth.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #853 on: May 30, 2007, 06:01:01 PM »

dayhiker,

I would also add to your list - Sambo and Wing in the LE.
Wing use to be part of the Visability team and Sambo was next in line to take over for Straaten, but go the shaft when Richardson got the job. Maybe he has sour grapes in the dept.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #854 on: May 30, 2007, 06:04:16 PM »

Once again, I think we need to let the Fox network know that we don't appreciate them allowing their guests to lie to us, unchallenged, about the news stories they cover.  How much false info are we getting about cases that we aren't as familiar with as Holloway?

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #855 on: May 30, 2007, 06:04:31 PM »

But but--Freddie was supposed to LIE for Joran!  How could this have happened?

And Anita called Freddie over to grill him about it, too.

Coverage on Big Story now.

Anna ... I believe that Paulus and Anita Van der Sloot made a connection with Freddy following his interrogation.  According to Karin Janssen ... under Dutch Law ... the Van der Sloots obstructed the investigation but ... according to Arlene Ellis-Schipper ... the Van der Sloots are exempt from any consequences.

Janet

Karin Jannsen
USA TODAY
June 30, 2005

Janssen said that the elder van der Sloot had obstructed the investigation by asking a friend of Joran, who had been interrogated by police, what he had told them.  Janssen told MSNBC that he was arrested because investigators believed he was also a suspect in the disappearance

Arlene Ellis-Schipper
'The Abrams Report'
June 30, 2005

ABRAMS: ... I guess the question though is, is he allowed—I mean you heard her lay out the fact that the father and mother, for example, asked a friend of Joran‘s to come to their home to tell them what he said to police. Is that an obstruction of investigation? Is that a crime in Aruba?

ELLIS-SCHIPPER: Well basically obstruction of justice is a criminal offense in our criminal code. However, there is an exoneration for family members in the first degree. So in the case of Mr. Van der Sloot it would not apply.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #856 on: May 30, 2007, 06:04:37 PM »

I don't think FOX is ever gonna report the case accurately. They have no desire to do anything that seems even remotely close to the truth or to the actual facts. They never refute Taco and this is an ongoing problem.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #857 on: May 30, 2007, 06:04:58 PM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"
Fat boy Jacobs may be the culprit.[/b]

This would be my first choice as well Dayhiker.  Just about everybody else involved has moved on, been replaced, disappeared from radar but he is still there lurking around and corrupt enough to leak to anybody in exchange for a dish of Frosted Flakes.

Julia probably bought him his own entire box in exchange for access to the dossier.

. Confused

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #858 on: May 30, 2007, 06:10:53 PM »

Need to run to the store, will be back soon
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #859 on: May 30, 2007, 06:12:03 PM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"
Under Dutch law, there ARE charges of obstruction of justice and obstruction of an investigation. Lying, such as when J. SLOOT, DEEPAK and SATISH lied about leaving NATALEE at the “Holiday Inn,” WOULD constitute an obstruction of one or the other kind depending on the lie.

Kermit,  I am remembering something about they can lie if they are suspects, but can't lie if witness.  Is that true, or is that a rumor?  I thought that the spokesman for Aruba said that on Fox on night.  (the cute woman from the prosecutors office)  

How does this play into obstruction of justice?

THEY SEEM TO CHANGE THE LAW TO SUIT THEIR AGENDA IN THE COVER-UP

JANSSEN:  That is, well, I can say, was an obstruction of the investigation. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8416795/

Van der Biezen refers to Joran as “a suspect” so why wasn’t his home searched right away? The Security Guards home was searched and three cars were impounded.

Noriania Pietrerz stated:
according to Aruba Law it is not allowed to take in an innocent person as a suspect whereas you might have some other suspects walking out there and that was the case with my client. Three people were heard as witnesses from the beginning and according to their statements they got to my client and it after all it happened that he wasn’t even a suspect. We don’t know how that happened.”
from this MSN VIDEO LINK HERE: THESE GUYS WERE SET UP FROM THE BEGINNING:
http://video.msn.com/v/us/v.htm?f=truveo&g=8862bbe6-b715-46ac-997d-e62a770374ea

Janssen said that the elder van der Sloot had obstructed the investigation by asking a friend of Joran, who had been interrogated by police, what he had told them.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/07/01/world/main705921.shtml

MAYBE THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND THEIR STUPID SYSTEM?  GOOD HEVANS.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.