April 18, 2024, 07:51:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #630 5/28 - 5/29/2007  (Read 158324 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #860 on: May 30, 2007, 06:13:47 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Need to run to the store, will be back soon

Pick me up some gnats.

Very Happy
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #861 on: May 30, 2007, 06:14:21 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "Sue"
I am ill now from Listening to Joe T
Spin Joe Spin

Me, too, Sue.  I think I am developing blood pressure problems from it.

Must take a break or blow a gasket.  Joe T was just allowed to spew all he wanted, say how there is no evidence, police failed to look in other directions (just like Greta now says, identical phrases they both use now that they are in lock step) basically he got out the whole nine yards completely unchallenged and not one response from the family's side was even present.

Evil or Very Mad

I sure hope that the Dutch are working on something and Joe Ends up eating a big fat CROW, JQK seemed to think they were working on things and was talking to them daily and felt something would come out in next few weeks that was after the sloot home search.. I am praying and it is obvious if JQK is telling family anything they are NOT saying ONE word of it to get out to the MSM

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #862 on: May 30, 2007, 06:14:49 PM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"

MAYBE THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND THEIR STUPID SYSTEM?  GOOD HEVANS.

HA HA HA.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #863 on: May 30, 2007, 06:14:57 PM »

Quote from: "Kermit"

Pick me up some gnats.

Very Happy

Very Happy  Very Happy

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #864 on: May 30, 2007, 06:14:58 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Per RU trans  Arrow  The Freddy Excuse

"Freddy has been put under enormous pressure by the police, he was even arrested. He was terrified and as a Venezuelan in Aruba very vulnerable due to fear of deportation. He became a string puppet for the police and he did everything to prevent being arrested again.

Freddy's family panicked too, and asked Freddy to do everything the police said. The police certainly put words in Freddy's mouth."

HA HA HA HA ----- please don't make me pull out that mafia looking family picture of Freddy's. Considering deportation would be last on their list of fears - since they live in New York, Florida, and Isle of Margarita -- pffft spin it like a top baby cuz fat don't fly

What an astute froggie you are Kermit. LOL

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #865 on: May 30, 2007, 06:17:48 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
Once again, I think we need to let the Fox network know that we don't appreciate them allowing their guests to lie to us, unchallenged, about the news stories they cover.  How much false info are we getting about cases that we aren't as familiar with as Holloway?

This on top of the Renfro disinfo about the dogs and sonar, etc. is just too much on the anniversary!  I am just livid!

Who is in charge of the news department, took the place I think of Britt Hume?  That is the one we need, start at the top!

Off to cool off and to feed starving kids in Alabama.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #866 on: May 30, 2007, 06:23:33 PM »

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Karo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #867 on: May 30, 2007, 06:27:30 PM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"

Arlene Ellis-Schipper
'The Abrams Report'
June 30, 2005

ABRAMS: ... I guess the question though is, is he allowed—I mean you heard her lay out the fact that the father and mother, for example, asked a friend of Joran‘s to come to their home to tell them what he said to police. Is that an obstruction of investigation? Is that a crime in Aruba?

ELLIS-SCHIPPER: Well basically obstruction of justice is a criminal offense in our criminal code. However, there is an exoneration for family members in the first degree. So in the case of Mr. Van der Sloot it would not apply.

Janet, I am ignorant here.  Do you know what is a family member in the first degree?

A suspect cannot obstruct but his parent can?
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #868 on: May 30, 2007, 06:36:22 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"

Oh Kermit, you look so handsome.  I didn't know you knew BB?

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #869 on: May 30, 2007, 06:37:59 PM »

Quote from: "Karo"

Arlene Ellis-Schipper
'The Abrams Report'
June 30, 2005

ABRAMS: ... I guess the question though is, is he allowed—I mean you heard her lay out the fact that the father and mother, for example, asked a friend of Joran‘s to come to their home to tell them what he said to police. Is that an obstruction of investigation? Is that a crime in Aruba?

ELLIS-SCHIPPER: Well basically obstruction of justice is a criminal offense in our criminal code. However, there is an exoneration for family members in the first degree. So in the case of Mr. Van der Sloot it would not apply.

Janet, I am ignorant here.  Do you know what is a family member in the first degree?

I first read that as a first degree murder charge, but I think it is meaning immediate family.  (ie: family in the first degree)  (we also don't understand their language.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #870 on: May 30, 2007, 06:40:50 PM »

Arlene Ellis-Schipper
'The Abrams Report'
June 30, 2005

I cannot imagine there is any law under any system that makes it legal for anyone to obstruct justice. But that appears to be what Arlene is saying here.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #871 on: May 30, 2007, 06:45:51 PM »

Arlene Ellis-Schipper
'The Abrams Report'
June 30, 2005

I am not Janet but first-degree relatives are parents, siblings.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #872 on: May 30, 2007, 06:45:52 PM »

Arlene Ellis-Schipper
'The Abrams Report'
June 30, 2005

I cannot imagine there is any law under any system that makes it legal for anyone to obstruct justice. But that appears to be what Arlene is saying here.

I agree!! I can envision immediate family not being compelled to testify against -- but they can OBSTRUCT JUSTICE?!?!? Sorry -- not buyin' it!!!!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #873 on: May 30, 2007, 06:46:03 PM »

Arlene Ellis-Schipper
'The Abrams Report'
June 30, 2005

Karo ... I can only assume that "family members in the first degree" are close relatives of a suspect.  In other words ... close relatives of a murder suspect in the Netherland/Aruba are given a pass to obstruct the investigation.  It is a wonder that justice ever prevails for a victim under Dutch Law.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #874 on: May 30, 2007, 06:48:15 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Per RU trans  Arrow  The Freddy Excuse

"Freddy has been put under enormous pressure by the police, he was even arrested. He was terrified and as a Venezuelan in Aruba very vulnerable due to fear of deportation. He became a string puppet for the police and he did everything to prevent being arrested again.

Freddy's family panicked too, and asked Freddy to do everything the police said. The police certainly put words in Freddy's mouth."

HA HA HA HA ----- please don't make me pull out that mafia looking family picture of Freddy's. Considering deportation would be last on their list of fears - since they live in New York, Florida, and Isle of Margarita -- pffft spin it like a top baby cuz fat don't fly

What an astute froggie you are Kermit. LOL

Freddie was detained way after he made these statements. As a result of the girl making accusations against him for pictures she didn't want plastered all over the net.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #875 on: May 30, 2007, 06:50:38 PM »

I think under the law, not DNA, spouses are considered first-degree relatives as well.  I guess I was thinking of medically as in looking for stemcell or organs.   Embarassed

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #876 on: May 30, 2007, 06:51:40 PM »

Pick me up some gnats.

Very Happy

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #877 on: May 30, 2007, 06:54:56 PM »

Pick me up some gnats.
 Very Happy

Hey Kermit...
this page http://www.pbase.com/tmurray74/gnats  has a lot of memu choices for you   Shocked
You sure to do not want a nice

Laughing
Hi Monkeys.... just peeking in for a bit.. Laughing

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #878 on: May 30, 2007, 06:56:47 PM »

Spouses are the only ones I know of in this country who are not required by law to testify against one another and I expect that is an old archaic law where men were usually the ones on trial and for fear of harm to the spouse, women were not required to testify against the "breadwinner, " sotaspeak.

Karo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #879 on: May 30, 2007, 06:58:16 PM »

Thank you to everyone who answered my question!  

It really helped.  I am presuming Arlene said this before Paulus himself was arrested... I forget that date, but think it came after June 30.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.