April 25, 2024, 01:10:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #630 5/28 - 5/29/2007  (Read 158437 times)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #880 on: May 30, 2007, 06:58:45 PM »

Monkeys, don't let your blood pressure go through the ceiling based on what Joe Tacopino says.  He is, of course, going to be dishonest.  He is paid the big bucks to be dishonest.  He is one degree away from Johnny Cochran.  Perhaps, he will be able to join Johnny soon.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #881 on: May 30, 2007, 06:59:29 PM »

YourComments@foxnews.com

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #882 on: May 30, 2007, 07:02:21 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160699,00.html

<snip>

The lawyer representing Paul van der Sloot said Sunday that his client has waived his right not to testify against his son. Under Aruban law, parents have the option to refuse to testify against their children. In waiving that right, Paul van der Sloot is essentially agreeing to take the stand.

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #883 on: May 30, 2007, 07:10:48 PM »

Quote from: "yapperz1"

<snip>

The lawyer representing Paul van der Sloot said Sunday that his client has waived his right not to testify against his son. Under Aruban law, parents have the option to refuse to testify against their children. In waiving that right, Paul van der Sloot is essentially agreeing to take the stand.

This *agreement* by Paulus was reported as a reason for his quick release from jail. I always, always, always thought this was a bogus reason fed to the media to keep the heat off of the judges.

Especially when it was reported later that this *agreement* could be recinded at any time.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #884 on: May 30, 2007, 07:32:30 PM »

um,  is everybody busy writing FOX??

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #885 on: May 30, 2007, 07:32:34 PM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"
Quote from: "bleachedblack"

Oh Kermit, you look so handsome.  I didn't know you knew BB?

It's Indy Kermit.....

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #886 on: May 30, 2007, 07:33:23 PM »

I do believe that from early on Dutch Law has been deceptively interpretated by the ATA paid spokespersons ... those within the investigation ... as well as strategically placed internet posters ... to justify the corrupt handling of the Natalee Holloway investigation.

Mickey John's attorney claims it is against Aruba Law to detain innocent  persons while allowing potential suspects their freedom under the heading of stategical plan ... tactical reasons.  Yet ... the Prosecutor and a Spokesperson for the Aruban Government claim otherwise.

Janet

Noraina Pietersz - Mickey John's Attorney
'Scarborough Country'
June 14, 2005

SCARBOROUGH: But to those of us in America, this seems so obvious that for 11 days they let the prime suspect run free, simply because he was politically connected. Are you willing to say that that may have played a role on your suspect landing in jail, instead of the main suspect who was seen with this young woman leaving the bar the night she disappeared?

PIETERSZ: You know, I have heard a lot of rumors about some strategic plan or something like that. I don‘t want to believe so, because, even according to the Aruban law, it is not allowed to take in an innocent person as a suspect, whereas you might have some other suspect walking out there.  And that was the case with my client. Three—three people were heard as witnesses. They were witnesses from the beginning. And then according to their statements, they got my client. And, after all, it happened that he wasn‘t even a suspect.

Karin Janssen
CNN MORNING AMERICA
June 10, 2005

PENHAUL: The two other men detained Thursday are brothers, Satish and Deepak Kaploe. There's been no statement yet on their behalf. The other suspects, detained at the weekend, are security guards. Their defense attorneys insist they had nothing to do with Natalee's disappearance. Police previously interviewed the teenagers, but waited until Thursday, 11 days after Natalee's disappearance, to arrest them. They confiscated property, including a car and a computer.

JANSSEN: It is because of tactical reasons we didn't do that at another moment

Ruben Trapenberg
FOX NEWS
June 11, 2005

Aruba Attorney General Caren Janssen (search) said the three were arrested at 6 a.m. Thursday. She refused to say whether they were connected to the two men already being detained in the disappearance.

"It is likely it may have been a police strategy to let these three men go to gather more information," Ruben Trapenberg, spokesman for the Aruba government, told FOX News Thursday morning.  The three witnesses gave information about the two guys [already in custody] and that is why they were held. If one of those two has an alibi, then the story [given by the three witnesses] doesn't fit and therefore the two may then be released depending on the proof."

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #887 on: May 30, 2007, 07:34:28 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Quote from: "Kermit"
Quote from: "igsigs"
Per RU trans  Arrow  The Freddy Excuse

"Freddy has been put under enormous pressure by the police, he was even arrested. He was terrified and as a Venezuelan in Aruba very vulnerable due to fear of deportation. He became a string puppet for the police and he did everything to prevent being arrested again.

Freddy's family panicked too, and asked Freddy to do everything the police said. The police certainly put words in Freddy's mouth."

HA HA HA HA ----- please don't make me pull out that mafia looking family picture of Freddy's. Considering deportation would be last on their list of fears - since they live in New York, Florida, and Isle of Margarita -- pffft spin it like a top baby cuz fat don't fly

What an astute froggie you are Kermit. LOL

Freddie was detained way after he made these statements. As a result of the girl making accusations against him for pictures she didn't want plastered all over the net.

Yes, I think we all recall that fact . The K's were re-arrested at that time again, on similar charges.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #888 on: May 30, 2007, 07:34:49 PM »

Quote from: "Sue"
Quote from: "Anna"
I am ill now from Listening to Joe T
Spin Joe Spin

Me, too, Sue.  I think I am developing blood pressure problems from it.

Must take a break or blow a gasket.  Joe T was just allowed to spew all he wanted, say how there is no evidence, police failed to look in other directions (just like Greta now says, identical phrases they both use now that they are in lock step) basically he got out the whole nine yards completely unchallenged and not one response from the family's side was even present.

Evil or Very Mad

I sure hope that the Dutch are working on something and Joe Ends up eating a big fat CROW, JQK seemed to think they were working on things and was talking to them daily and felt something would come out in next few weeks that was after the sloot home search.. I am praying and it is obvious if JQK is telling family anything they are NOT saying ONE word of it to get out to the MSM

The biggest problem is this have Tacopina on let him spin his nonsense, but have nobody on to counter it. Everyone should contact Fox News and the Gibson show and vocie your displeasure.
I know I did.
mailto:YourComments@foxnews.com

TO CALL FOX NEWS CHANNEL:
1-888-369-4762

The Big Story w/ John Gibson — Myword@foxnews.com
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #889 on: May 30, 2007, 07:35:47 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Quote from: "yapperz1"

<snip>

This *agreement* by Paulus was reported as a reason for his quick release from jail. I always, always, always thought this was a bogus reason fed to the media to keep the heat off of the judges.

Especially when it was reported later that this *agreement* could be recinded at any time.

Igsigs
"Off the Judges" ??  
I saw it as a means for Paulis to try to look good (even when pouring out sweat) " See I have nothing to hide... But BTW you cannot do a full search the property" Wink

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #890 on: May 30, 2007, 07:38:38 PM »

Quote from: "Dana"
Quote from: "Anna"
I am ill now from Listening to Joe T
Spin Joe Spin

Me, too, Sue.  I think I am developing blood pressure problems from it.

Must take a break or blow a gasket.  Joe T was just allowed to spew all he wanted, say how there is no evidence, police failed to look in other directions (just like Greta now says, identical phrases they both use now that they are in lock step) basically he got out the whole nine yards completely unchallenged and not one response from the family's side was even present.

Evil or Very Mad

I sure hope that the Dutch are working on something and Joe Ends up eating a big fat CROW, JQK seemed to think they were working on things and was talking to them daily and felt something would come out in next few weeks that was after the sloot home search.. I am praying and it is obvious if JQK is telling family anything they are NOT saying ONE word of it to get out to the MSM

The biggest problem is this have Tacopina on let him spin his nonsense, but have nobody on to counter it. Everyone should contact Fox News and the Gibson show and vocie your displeasure.
I know I did.
mailto:YourComments@foxnews.com

TO CALL FOX NEWS CHANNEL:
1-888-369-4762

The Big Story w/ John Gibson — Myword@foxnews.com

Im so mad I kant eveen spel reight

Smile

But I think you know what I was suggesting.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #891 on: May 30, 2007, 07:42:25 PM »

Karo or Tamik? Are you guys here?
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #892 on: May 30, 2007, 07:43:25 PM »

Quote from: "Dana"

<<Snip>>
Im so mad I kant eveen spel reight
Smile
But I think you know what I was suggesting.

Dana
 Laughing   Or reading too many posts by myself and AngieX  Laughing

Great show last night...  
BTW  have you arranged for the time-delay for yourself?

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #893 on: May 30, 2007, 07:43:37 PM »

JANSSEN: It is because of tactical reasons we didn't do that at another moment

My take, Joran had to graduate and Paulus had to say it's ok. we got rid of a bunch of stuff and have talked to everyone and we all got our stories almost straight, Joran can go to summer at his uncles big house.
Karo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #894 on: May 30, 2007, 07:44:14 PM »

CBB, I'm here Smile  It got quiet for a while in the cage for awhile.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #895 on: May 30, 2007, 07:46:13 PM »

Dana

You have to invite Joe Tacopina on your show as a guest and ... ask him the hard questions and ... challenge his answers.  You will have support from us Monkeys ... we will also ask him the hard questions and ... challenge his answers.

Together we will expose this guy for who he is ... corrupt ... deceitful ... heartless.  Together we will expose his client for what he is ...guilty as H---!

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
crazybabyborg
« Reply #896 on: May 30, 2007, 07:47:12 PM »

Quote from: "Karo"
CBB, I'm here Smile  It got quiet for a while in the cage for awhile.

I wanted to say hello and offer you this if you want it. ( Won't hurt my feelings at all if you don't, I just didn't want you to feel missed imidst all the red white and blue! )

I LOVE your avatar! It's hard to improve on that one!  Wink

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/K4.gif
crazybabyborg
« Reply #897 on: May 30, 2007, 07:48:48 PM »

Tamik: If you want it, but you're awfully cute just like you are!  Wink

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/T4.gif
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #898 on: May 30, 2007, 07:50:03 PM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"
Dana

You have to invite Joe Tacopina on your show as a guest and ... ask him the hard questions and ... challenge his answers.  You will have support from us Monkeys ... we will also ask him the hard questions and ... challenge his answers.

Together we will expose this guy for who he is ... corrupt ... deceitful ... heartless.  Together we will expose his client for what he is ...guilty as H---!

Janet

I would settle for Phone call questions  that Joe T.  gets to answer
and Dana controls the  MUTE  button Laughing

crazybabyborg
« Reply #899 on: May 30, 2007, 07:50:08 PM »

Embarassed  Embarassed
It's a typo.......I know how to spell "amidst"   Embarassed
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.