April 26, 2024, 08:22:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #630 5/28 - 5/29/2007  (Read 158463 times)
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #900 on: May 30, 2007, 07:51:37 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Tyler said it all and the bestest today. Sometimes I do not agree with Tyler, when I do , I does ! !

I agree Kit Kat - Tyler's post needs to be copied in the prayer thread alongside sb's posts from yesterday.  Maybe Klaas will agree with us. Wink

Good morning monkeys - I am heading back to catch up reading.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Karo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #901 on: May 30, 2007, 07:53:02 PM »

CBB, I love my new avatar!  Thanks Smile  

I got this picture from an email a long time ago---and it looks exactly like my cat Cleo.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #902 on: May 30, 2007, 07:53:30 PM »

The thing that drives me NUTS when I see and hear Tacky, is that the corrupt ALE has made it possible for Tacky to fake JOINING with Beth and Dave to shift the blame to an inept investigation! Of course his point of view is that the inept investigation keeps his client from being exhonerated!  Rolling Eyes
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #903 on: May 30, 2007, 07:53:51 PM »

Quote from: "JusticeforNatalee"

J4N- that email box has been bombarded with all kinds of info that they just ignore.

I'm afraid this is a goner as far as getting anyone in the MSM to handle this story appropriately. It takes too much time and confuses the pinheads that are paid to just read a teleprompter.

If the truth of what happened on Aruba ever sees the light of day, I have a feeling that the 50% of the population that actually still gives a damm about their neighbor would be totally outraged and demand action.

A certain segment of the population (the Rat Face Finks) are never gonna ever believe or care what happened to Natalee and believe Beth is some how some huge criminal mastermind even though we all know she was happy helping people with speech problems. Personally I don't think Beth had much free time with all that was going on in her life with two kids, a husband and a job... didn;t leave much time to pull off this incredible chain of events.

These are the same people that boo Santa Claus on Christmas.. the same people that spit on the pope, the same people that spit on our soldiers.

There is no hope for those people... better to leave them to their misery.. they are beyond repair or help.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
crazybabyborg
« Reply #904 on: May 30, 2007, 07:55:41 PM »

Quote from: "Karo"
CBB, I love my new avatar!  Thanks Smile  

I got this picture from an email a long time ago---and it looks exactly like my cat Cleo.

Oh, it's priceless! Since you are already animated (49 frames, no less!), it's hard to add more animation, but your bow should have you set til the 4th!  Wink
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #905 on: May 30, 2007, 07:59:37 PM »

TWO YEARS MISSING

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #906 on: May 30, 2007, 08:05:45 PM »

Here's my opinion on the judges and the propagandists.

They all do a little bit to seem as if they are on the up and up.. all the while practicing their flim-flam. They seem like they are following some kind of law (to the general public, the part that doesn't understand law) that God only knows where it came from and then offer all kinds of excuses as to why they have no reason or backing to make such outlandish decisions and most people just don't have enough mental reasoning to call BULLSHIT!

They just nod their heads and agree with a talking barf bag named Tacopina.

After all the time that has passed, time is now on the side of the perpetrators.

Memories fade and people die. The run the clock out and go on as if nothing has happened. It's sickening and repulsive...but that is unfortunately how most of the country thinks.

That's why 97% of the population has to have a boss. They need someone to tell them when to go to lunch and when to be back.. they can't make decisions on their own.. they are told what to do and where to go...sad but true.

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #907 on: May 30, 2007, 08:06:57 PM »

Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #908 on: May 30, 2007, 08:07:28 PM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"
Dana

You have to invite Joe Tacopina on your show as a guest and ... ask him the hard questions and ... challenge his answers.  You will have support from us Monkeys ... we will also ask him the hard questions and ... challenge his answers.

Together we will expose this guy for who he is ... corrupt ... deceitful ... heartless.  Together we will expose his client for what he is ...guilty as H---!

Janet

I have and got no response from him.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #909 on: May 30, 2007, 08:07:49 PM »

Quote from: "Blonde"
TWO YEARS MISSING

Hi Blonde

I know some monkey that may borrow you avatar  for their BettyBoop Collection Laughing

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #910 on: May 30, 2007, 08:08:29 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Tamik: If you want it, but you're awfully cute just like you are!  Wink

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/T4.gif

Thanks.  I know I am the cutest monkey in the cage.

However I think I will pass on the decor ... Ducky likes to feel uninhibited as he soars above the greatest lanscape on the face of the earth ... the United States and Canada ... with Tamikosmom hanging on for dear life.

Thanks again CBB.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #911 on: May 30, 2007, 08:10:17 PM »

Quote from: "Dana"
Dana

You have to invite Joe Tacopina on your show as a guest and ... ask him the hard questions and ... challenge his answers.  You will have support from us Monkeys ... we will also ask him the hard questions and ... challenge his answers.

Together we will expose this guy for who he is ... corrupt ... deceitful ... heartless.  Together we will expose his client for what he is ...guilty as H---!

Janet

Dana- maybe he'll appear like Houdini if you tell him you won't talk about the delicious sporter or his sweaty father and agreed to blame a pant-less beach troll names Boeti.   Very Happy

+++

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #912 on: May 30, 2007, 08:12:44 PM »

Quote from: "Dana"
Dana

Janet

Dana
How about someone from John Kelly' staff?
There is a lot that they WILL NOT tell us... but maybe,  just maybe we can
set somethings to rest or ... provoke new areas for them

Just wondering

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #913 on: May 30, 2007, 08:13:01 PM »

How is everyone doing?   It feels odd - an out of sorts evening & day.  

I tell you though, I can feel the prayers.

Ms Marple gets an A+++ and gets to go to the head of the class.  She accompanied me to the Oncologist today.  I am a Stage IIB sitting on the good side of the hump right now.  I have a MRI of the brain and a full body PET scan next Weds and see the ONC back for final staging next Friday.  Unfortunately, if the staging advances, there is no chemo treatment or any treatment available for me b/c of other issues.  The DR is doing a search for any stage IIB protocols, experimental or otherwise for someone who cannot take Interferon.  Please keep me in your prayers that the staging won't advance and no other treatment other than surgery will be necessary.  Smile

Thanks!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #914 on: May 30, 2007, 08:15:01 PM »

SunFreak get well soon.

+++

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #915 on: May 30, 2007, 08:18:20 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
How is everyone doing?   It feels odd - an out of sorts evening & day.  

I tell you though, I can feel the prayers.

Ms Marple gets an A+++ and gets to go to the head of the class.  She accompanied me to the Oncologist today.  I am a Stage IIB sitting on the good side of the hump right now.  I have a MRI of the brain and a full body PET scan next Weds and see the ONC back for final staging next Friday.  Unfortunately, if the staging advances, there is no chemo treatment or any treatment available for me b/c of other issues.  The DR is doing a search for any stage IIB protocols, experimental or otherwise for someone who cannot take Interferon.  Please keep me in your prayers that the staging won't advance and no other treatment other than surgery will be necessary.  Smile

Thanks!

SunFreak - I truly do believe that you'll only need surgery. A friend's son was diagnosed with stage IV melanoma on his back, and he only needed surgery to cure him. You'll do great! Hang in there!

I Stand With The Girl
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #916 on: May 30, 2007, 08:22:27 PM »

I thought this was lovely, and very appropriate. It was posted by lousw at BFN. I thought it would be nice to share.

Four candles slowly burned.  The ambience was so soft one could almost hear them talking.  The first candle said "I am Peace".  "The world is so full of anger and fighting that nobody can keep me alight".  Then the candle of Peace went out completely.

Then the second candle said, "I am Faith".  "I am no longer indispensable.  It does not make any sense that I stay awake one moment longer."  Then a breeze softly blew out Faith's flame.

Sadly the third candle began to speak.  "I am Love".  "People don't understand my importance, so they put me aside.  They even forget to love nearest to them.  I don't have the strength to stay alight".  And waiting no longer the candle of Love went out.

A child entered the room where the candles were and saw that three of the candles were unlit.  "Why are you not burning?" said the child, "You are supposed to stay alight until the very end".  And the child was frightened and began to cry.

Then the fourth candle said, "Don't be afraid. I am Hope, and while I am burning we can light the other candles".  With shining eyes the child took the candle of Hope and lit the other candles.

The flame of Hope should never go out from your life, And with Hope each of us can have a life with Peace, Faith and Love.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #917 on: May 30, 2007, 08:22:58 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

SunFreak - I truly do believe that you'll only need surgery. A friend's son was diagnosed with stage IV melanoma on his back, and he only needed surgery to cure him. You'll do great! Hang in there!

I hope so!  Thanks for the encouragement!
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #918 on: May 30, 2007, 08:23:30 PM »

Sunfreak ~ I'm thinking really positive thoughts and saying many prayers ~ like BT, I *KNOW* you'll do great ~ please, please keep us updated.  :::hugs:::
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #919 on: May 30, 2007, 08:23:36 PM »

Sunfreak2
You know that you will have lots of Monkey prayers said for you and a lot of good listening Monkey ears too.
So you just keep the spirt UP and hang in there for Us.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.