April 30, 2024, 05:36:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #630 5/28 - 5/29/2007  (Read 158682 times)
thecuz
Monkey Junky

« Reply #920 on: May 30, 2007, 08:25:36 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "AnnieMW1"
San, you'll love this...I was at a luncheon today attended by Rep. Chris Shays.   The purpose of the lunch was to honor small business owners.  Shays gets up and starts blathering on and on about global warming and the Iraq war - and how there is no middle-of-the-road dialog going on in this country - both among the general public and in Washington.  [I'm thinking, isn't this what we pay politicians to do - dialog and compromise?].  

Then he starts talking about how 60 million people watched American Idol and how everyone "paid way too much attention to THAT GIRL who disappeared in the Caribbean" when "children disappear every day".  Oooh...was I hopping mad by then.  He never mentioned Natalee by name - probably doesn't even know her name, but he threw her in his stupid speech for good measure.  His comments were totally inappropriate from start to finish given the purpose of the luncheon.  Made me sorry I voted for him!  And on this two-year anniversary too!  Rolling Eyes

Oh, I am so steamed about this!  Wasted my time trying to get this joker to help!  Well, you never know what evil lurks in the hearts of men.  I think The Phamtom said that?

been reading...have really been touched by so many posts today!
but like you anna....this really steamed my ass!!
annie...i am so glad you were there to bring this to our attention...what a hypocrit...tacopenis must be his major campaign contributor Wink
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #921 on: May 30, 2007, 08:28:41 PM »

Monkey Support Group for Sunfreak2  Smile

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #922 on: May 30, 2007, 08:34:01 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"

How did you get hold of that picture of my family reunion?  Shocked  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #923 on: May 30, 2007, 08:35:07 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Kermit"
Need to run to the store, will be back soon

Pick me up some gnats.

Very Happy

ribbit
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #924 on: May 30, 2007, 08:35:37 PM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"

Oh Kermit, you look so handsome.  I didn't know you knew BB?

It's Indy Kermit.....

Heh Heh - like my leather?
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #925 on: May 30, 2007, 08:36:27 PM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"
[quote="bleachedblack"

Oh Kermit, you look so handsome.  I didn't know you knew BB?

Why everyone knows Miss BB.
 Very Happy
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #926 on: May 30, 2007, 08:37:42 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Quote from: "Kermit"
Need to run to the store, will be back soon

Pick me up some gnats.
 Very Happy

Hey Kermit...
this page http://www.pbase.com/tmurray74/gnats  has a lot of memu choices for you   Shocked
You sure to do not want a nice

Laughing
Hi Monkeys.... just peeking in for a bit.. Laughing

Oldfart,

a plethora of choices  --- ribbit
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #927 on: May 30, 2007, 08:38:04 PM »

The monkeys sending Love to SunFreak  Very Happy

I Stand With The Girl
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #928 on: May 30, 2007, 08:38:25 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

How did you get hold of that picture of my family reunion?  Shocked  Laughing

LOL
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #929 on: May 30, 2007, 08:40:03 PM »

Blonde,
I know you're not really new but wanted to say good to see you!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #930 on: May 30, 2007, 08:41:13 PM »

New season starts with a one-hour special Hauntings episode on the Natalee Holloway investigation on the isle of Aruba
Wednesday, June 20th at 10:00pm E/P

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #931 on: May 30, 2007, 08:44:37 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
How is everyone doing?   It feels odd - an out of sorts evening & day.  

I tell you though, I can feel the prayers.

Ms Marple gets an A+++ and gets to go to the head of the class.  She accompanied me to the Oncologist today.  I am a Stage IIB sitting on the good side of the hump right now.  I have a MRI of the brain and a full body PET scan next Weds and see the ONC back for final staging next Friday.  Unfortunately, if the staging advances, there is no chemo treatment or any treatment available for me b/c of other issues.  The DR is doing a search for any stage IIB protocols, experimental or otherwise for someone who cannot take Interferon.  Please keep me in your prayers that the staging won't advance and no other treatment other than surgery will be necessary.  Smile

Thanks!

Thank you for sharing SunFreak.

The storm must be raging all around you as you face what must seem like insurmountable challenges.  I prayer that you find the peace and strength to endure ... God's peace ... God's strength.  SunFreak ... my prayers on your behalf will not cease.

Sincerely, Janet

PHILIPPIANS 4:6-8
Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.  Whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #932 on: May 30, 2007, 08:46:57 PM »

Sunfreak,

Vanderbilt has some great experimental programs.  

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #933 on: May 30, 2007, 08:47:36 PM »

I did write to Rep. Shays. I commended him for holding Congressional hearings, and proposing legislation, re. accuracy in cruise ship statistics (which I think passed, not sure).

I *think* one or more of those strange cruise ship incidents involved his constituents?

Anyway, the point was, that crime statistics on Aruba were likely manipulated, along with those on the cruise ships ... somewhere we have a tread about cruise ships.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #934 on: May 30, 2007, 08:48:46 PM »

SunFreak ... I just saw your new avatar. I do believe that you are the cuties monkey in the cage.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Karo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #935 on: May 30, 2007, 08:50:06 PM »

I thought this was lovely, and very appropriate. It was posted by lousw at BFN. I thought it would be nice to share.

The flame of Hope should never go out from your life, And with Hope each of us can have a life with Peace, Faith and Love.

Thank you for sharing this.  It is so true.  Even though love is the most important gift God gives us—to share with others, without hope it is very difficult to love, to maintain faith, and to have peace.  I went though a period of feeling great hopelessness a while back because I had lost so much so quickly, but Natalee touched me.  She gave me reason to hope…and to hope intensely.  I became more interested in her case and in seeing justice for her than I could possibly understand.  I have much hope for her family.  I have much hope for SunFreak…and for all of you who suffer through serious problems.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #936 on: May 30, 2007, 08:50:21 PM »

Here are a few phrases that will help you break the ice with your inner tadpole

* "Can I get you anything to eat?"

"Is it me, or did you lose weight?"

"You look beautiful in this light"

I hopped into a Burger King today and overheard this woman telling someone
on the phone that a girl friend told her that "her shoulders looked different" And then she said, "maybe it's not your shoulder's but your face is fatter!"

I busted out laughing and hopped out of the store laughing my butt off.

Gotta be careful folks how we say things.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #937 on: May 30, 2007, 08:51:19 PM »

Lalas!

Margins again!  Shocked

MsMarples,

Did you hear back from him?  I never did.

Yes, we both thought he would be just the one to help us.

Little did we know his true feelings!

I am outraged by him.

No wonder he didn't answer me.

Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

PERSONA NON GRATA

thecuz
Monkey Junky

« Reply #938 on: May 30, 2007, 08:51:54 PM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
I did write to Rep. Shays. I commended him for holding Congressional hearings, and proposing legislation, re. accuracy in cruise ship statistics (which I think passed, not sure).

I *think* one or more of those strange cruise ship incidents involved his constituents?

Anyway, the point was, that crime statistics on Aruba were likely manipulated, along with those on the cruise ships ... somewhere we have a tread about cruise ships.

ms maples....maybe you should write the esteemed senator one more time and give him a piece or our mind Laughing  Laughing
btw.....you must be a special monkey indeed....to take time and go with sunfreak in her time of need is wonderful!
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #939 on: May 30, 2007, 08:52:32 PM »

Hello, my monkey friends!

SunFreak~ Praying that there will be no advancement of the malignancy.

BB and BT~ Great pics and sentiment for our SF.

That rep that dissed Nat needs to be slapped silly.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.