April 18, 2024, 08:56:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #631 5/30 - 5/31/2007  (Read 149372 times)
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #100 on: May 30, 2007, 10:45:12 PM »

Monkeys - there's a thread for travel trade shows in which Aruba Tourism Authority (ATA) is participating. (Link below - and klaas, thanks for renaming it to be "all inclusive" !)

Anyway. ATA will be at an event June 27 - July 1 at the Hilton Hotel Riverside, 2 Poydras Street, New Orleans. The "river" is the Mississippi - it faces the river (DOH!) and is near the French Quarter.

Some Louisiana and Mississippi monkeys - knock heads and see what you can come up with!

Hilton Riverside link:
http://www1.hilton.com/en_US/hi/hotel/MSYNHHH-Hilton-New-Orleans-Riverside-Louisiana/index.do

Tourism Trade Show Listing thread:
http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=1003&start=80

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #101 on: May 30, 2007, 10:45:21 PM »

Quote from: "thecuz"
Quote from: "yapperz1"
Nite Janet

Hiya Cuz!!!

hey yapperz!!!!
i cannot wait for beth's book to come out!! it is about *** time!

Hiya Cuz! Am really looking forward to Beth's book. She was excellent on greta tonight and her mission to help others came through loud and clear. Gob bless her!

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #102 on: May 30, 2007, 10:45:24 PM »

the DUTCH will get them all

ROBOTS  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #103 on: May 30, 2007, 10:47:05 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
the DUTCH will get them all

ROBOTS  Cool

I hope you are right!! Very Happy

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #104 on: May 30, 2007, 10:47:15 PM »

No, Tibro,
Not the reverse speech person.  I believe it was this same guy and he did come out very early.  Only thing is nobody knows if he is a kook or what.

I felt sooooo bad for Tim Miller being asked to comment on this and even endorse something he never heard of before.

It was completely ludicrous for them to even imply that perhaps this was why TES was going back to Aruba.

I am just stunned as I think are most and thus the silence in the cage.  Where did they get this guy and why NOW?  To discredit TES before they ever set foot in Aruba?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #105 on: May 30, 2007, 10:48:39 PM »

I'm amazed that MSM has not realized yet that TACOPINA does NOT represent Joran any longer.  This just bugs me.  Tacky is not an Aruban-licensed attorney.  He was Joran's attorney for the NY case ONLY.  He does not represent Joran in the kidnapping, rape, assault and murder of Natalee Holloway.  Grrr... they might as well ask any sleazy lawyer off the streets of NY about the case as he would know as much as Tacky Joe.  Despite this, Tacky Joe goes on FOX and acts as if he is Joran's attorney and knows all about the case.  B*llsh*t!!!  He doesn't know anything about this case.  That really burns me.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #106 on: May 30, 2007, 10:49:22 PM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"
I'm off to start my prayer time for Natalees anniversery.

Seeing Beth just now, has my heart opened so wide.  My heart aches all over again for her.    G'night Monkeys....   God Bless you all!

I will also say a prayer for Natalee and her family tonight.  I regret not being able to do more over the past two years, however I intend to see this through with all of you.  

Klaas, I applaud you for all you do!  Rob, the same goes for you, along with Carpe, T4N members, Natalee's family & friends and everyone else that has made a sincere effort to bring Natalee home!  

With all of that said...

CLYDE BURKE posted on the SM FP IMO...

Were one day closer to parlaying our collective efforts into JUSTICE being served.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #107 on: May 30, 2007, 10:50:39 PM »

Quote from: "Grande"

Seeing Beth just now, has my heart opened so wide.  My heart aches all over again for her.    G'night Monkeys....   God Bless you all!

I will also say a prayer for Natalee and her family tonight.  I regret not being able to do more over the past two years, however I intend to see this through with all of you.  

Klaas, I applaud you for all you do!  Rob, the same goes for you, along with Carpe, T4N members, Natalee's family & friends and everyone else that has made a sincere effort to bring Natalee home!  

With all of that said...

Grande, who is Clyde Burke?

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #108 on: May 30, 2007, 10:51:28 PM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"

I caught Beth too Dihannah and thought she looked great, and was a class act as always. She did hint there had been more activity between JQK and the prosecutor lately so let's hope that means something.

I totally agree, and the activity sounds promising, and I think she looked just gorgeous.  Good for her!  It is time for her to take care of herself, she has had a lot of sorrow in her life.  The sadness in her eyes will nerver leave.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #109 on: May 30, 2007, 10:52:29 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Bringing forward into the new clean cage..

This may not be the correct place to post this.... [/b]But ... what the heck.

When I was changing avatars today  I remembered the Candle site..
So I started this... If anyone want to join me  use MNKYS  for the GROUP name when adding a candle...
(SM was already taken and I do not think it was us  Shocked )
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=MNKYS

And YES I KNOW I MISSPELLED SPELLED   OCCURRED  Embarassed[/

Just moving it forward for those that may have missed it.  Please take time to light a candle for Natalee and her family.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #110 on: May 30, 2007, 10:52:34 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
No, Tibro,
Not the reverse speech person.  I believe it was this same guy and he did come out very early.  Only thing is nobody knows if he is a kook or what.

I felt sooooo bad for Tim Miller being asked to comment on this and even endorse something he never heard of before.

It was completely ludicrous for them to even imply that perhaps this was why TES was going back to Aruba.

I am just stunned as I think are most and thus the silence in the cage.  Where did they get this guy and why NOW?  To discredit TES before they ever set foot in Aruba?

Anna, I think this is the same guy:

I Buried Paul
Introduction

Rumors of Paul McCartney's death began to circulate in 1969, a time when the strained relationships among the Beatles were becoming public knowledge. Written versions of this story first appeared in college newspapers in the fall of 1969, but the precise origin of the rumor is unknown. The story caught fire with the public when it was broadcast by a radio station in Detroit. Russell Gibb, a disc jockey for WKNR-FM, received a strange phone call from someone who identified himself only as Tom. The caller told Gibb that Paul McCartney had died in 1966 and was then replaced by a lookalike. The Beatles had subsequently left clues on their albums about this deception. The caller claimed that the cover photo of Abbey Road, the Beatles' most recent release at the time, represented a funeral procession with John as the minister, Ringo the undertaker, Paul the corpse, and George the gravedigger. Other Beatles album covers also contained clues, the caller claimed, and a few Beatles songs contained clues about Paul's death—including some that could only be deciphered when the records were played backwards! Gibb related the rumor of Paul's death on the air, which brought a strong reaction from listeners and the story spread rapidly after that.

The rumor became so widespread that Life magazine sent a crew to Scotland to track Paul down and take a photo of him. Paul had taken refuge from the Beatles' legal battles at his farm in Scotland and he was not at all happy to be confronted by reporters. When the crew from Life magazine appeared on his farm, Paul became angry and doused the photographer with a bucket of water as he took pictures. The reporters quickly left and Paul, realizing that the photos would cast him in a negative light, followed after them. In exchange for the film of his outburst, Paul agreed to let the Life crew do an interview. The resulting article, which went into some detail about the supposed clues to Paul's "death", appeared as the cover story for the November 7, 1969, issue.

thecuz
Monkey Junky

« Reply #111 on: May 30, 2007, 10:52:58 PM »

Quote from: "thecuz"
Quote from: "yapperz1"
Nite Janet

Hiya Cuz!!!

hey yapperz!!!!
i cannot wait for beth's book to come out!! it is about *** time!

Hiya Cuz! Am really looking forward to Beth's book. She was excellent on greta tonight and her mission to help others came through loud and clear. Gob bless her!

evening dayhiker! sure was good to see her...it has been a while!!!

anna...i wish greta had asked beth about tim millers search
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #112 on: May 30, 2007, 10:53:29 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
No, Tibro,

This would have Joe Taco's grubby pawprints all over it.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #113 on: May 30, 2007, 10:54:12 PM »

Glenda has returned to RU!
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #114 on: May 30, 2007, 10:54:13 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
I'm amazed that MSM has not realized yet that TACOPINA does NOT represent Joran any longer.  This just bugs me.  Tacky is not an Aruban-licensed attorney.  He was Joran's attorney for the NY case ONLY.  He does not represent Joran in the kidnapping, rape, assault and murder of Natalee Holloway.  Grrr... they might as well ask any sleazy lawyer off the streets of NY about the case as he would know as much as Tacky Joe.  Despite this, Tacky Joe goes on FOX and acts as if he is Joran's attorney and knows all about the case.  B*llsh*t!!!  He doesn't know anything about this case.  That really burns me.

Gosh,  that sounds exactly like what I wrote Fox today!!  right on!!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #115 on: May 30, 2007, 10:54:36 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Quote from: "Grande"

With all of that said...

Grande, who is Clyde Burke?

KLPD... check the witness list posted.  See CLYDE inteview Paulus on June 24 @ 14:30... See PVDS 6-24 statement - PVDS Claims to be sleeping all night this night 2 years ago... IMO See CLYDE post on SM FP @ 15:05 - "If you were sleeping WHO ANSWERED YOUR PHONE... JMO ofcourse.   This does contradict what I had originally thought however, but a much more likely scenario.   I am ofcourse speaking of SIMIAN...

Were one day closer to parlaying our collective efforts into JUSTICE being served.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #116 on: May 30, 2007, 10:54:42 PM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"

I caught Beth too Dihannah and thought she looked great, and was a class act as always. She did hint there had been more activity between JQK and the prosecutor lately so let's hope that means something.

I totally agree, and the activity sounds promising, and I think she looked just gorgeous.  Good for her!  It is time for her to take care of herself, she has had a lot of sorrow in her life.  The sadness in her eyes will nerver leave.

She did look great, Sunny. Healthier and more rested than I believe we have ever seen her. I hope her life has gotten better, she sure deserves it.

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #117 on: May 30, 2007, 10:55:05 PM »

Finally, I found the movie quote that best described the H&C's interview with Tim Miller:

Mr. (Hannity), what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #118 on: May 30, 2007, 10:55:07 PM »

Quote from: "casa"
Glenda has returned to RU!

UGH!!!!!!!!!  Say it ain't so!!!!

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #119 on: May 30, 2007, 10:55:17 PM »

AZLady, taco-boy has some sort of "vested interest" in the case. We don't know exactly what it is but it seems pretty clear that the parties who taco-boy generally represent, are squarely behind VDS. There is needless to say, a HIGH degree of suspicion that thay are of the soprano persuasion, to be nice about it. Except that when they do "sing", it is curtains for them. If you know what I mean.  Wink

The fact that taco-boy may not be receiving payments directly from VDS as of now does not seem to be causing him to professionally distance himself from Joran at all. Someone is paying him and those someones are watching VDS back quite carefully.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.