April 25, 2024, 10:38:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #631 5/30 - 5/31/2007  (Read 149478 times)
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #120 on: May 30, 2007, 10:56:11 PM »

Quote from: "Red"
Once again the MSM is a bunch if ass clowns.

Hannity is upset about what this Hodges thinks???

Sean, you friggin moron ... YOU BOOKED HIM!!!

Unbelievable ... this is exactly what I was ranting about last night. I friggin clueless media that wants Tim Miller to comment on some psycho's theory rather than inform people.

EXACTLY!

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #121 on: May 30, 2007, 10:56:56 PM »

Quote from: "casa"
Glenda has returned to RU!

AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGAgggggggggggggggggggggg Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #122 on: May 30, 2007, 10:57:24 PM »

Quote from: "Grande"
Quote from: "AZLady"
Quote from: "Dihannah1"
I'm off to start my prayer time for Natalees anniversery.

Seeing Beth just now, has my heart opened so wide.  My heart aches all over again for her.    G'night Monkeys....   God Bless you all!

I will also say a prayer for Natalee and her family tonight.  I regret not being able to do more over the past two years, however I intend to see this through with all of you.  

Klaas, I applaud you for all you do!  Rob, the same goes for you, along with Carpe, T4N members, Natalee's family & friends and everyone else that has made a sincere effort to bring Natalee home!  

With all of that said...

CLYDE BURKE posted on the SM FP IMO...

Grande, who is Clyde Burke?

KLPD... check the witness list posted.  See CLYDE inteview Paulus on June 24 @ 14:30... See PVDS 6-24 statement - PVDS Claims to be sleeping all night this night 2 years ago... IMO See CLYDE post on SM FP @ 15:05 - "If you were sleeping WHO ANSWERED YOUR PHONE... JMO ofcourse.   This does contradict what I had originally thought however, but a much more likely scenario.   I am ofcourse speaking of SIMIAN...

Add to that the fact that CLYDE was seemingly REMOVED from this case after JULY 11, 2005... WONDER WHY.  I also have reason to believe he may be an associate of ED SMITH and Klaas will confirm this.

Were one day closer to parlaying our collective efforts into JUSTICE being served.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #123 on: May 30, 2007, 10:57:25 PM »

Thanks Gang... for joining me..
Group mnkys has 27 candles
Some examples at
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=mnkys

Prayers for Natalee from a group of students at the University of Alabama.

Natalee, you will always live in our hearts and never be forgotten.. We will not stop seeking justice for you and your family. God Bless your precious soul...

Natalee Holloway
It has been 2 yrs and Justice for you has NOT occurred. No matter how long or what it takes Justice will be found for you

i would like to dedicate my candle to all the my monkey friends who continue to amaze me! thanks for supporting our nat!

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #124 on: May 30, 2007, 10:57:57 PM »

Seeing Beth just now, has my heart opened so wide.  My heart aches all over again for her.    G'night Monkeys....   God Bless you all!

I will also say a prayer for Natalee and her family tonight.  I regret not being able to do more over the past two years, however I intend to see this through with all of you.  

Klaas, I applaud you for all you do!  Rob, the same goes for you, along with Carpe, T4N members, Natalee's family & friends and everyone else that has made a sincere effort to bring Natalee home!  

With all of that said...

KLPD... check the witness list posted.  See CLYDE inteview Paulus on June 24 @ 14:30... See PVDS 6-24 statement - PVDS Claims to be sleeping all night this night 2 years ago... IMO See CLYDE post on SM FP @ 15:05 - "If you were sleeping WHO ANSWERED YOUR PHONE... JMO ofcourse.   This does contradict what I had originally thought however, but a much more likely scenario.   I am ofcourse speaking of SIMIAN...

Here's the Simian posts:

Simian Says: June 23rd, 2005 at 3:05 pm
If you were asleep who answered your phone?

Simian Says: June 23rd, 2005 at 3:09 pm
You can’t remember answering a phone call at 2:00 in the morning? When the next day your son was picked up?

Simian Says: June 23rd, 2005 at 3:10 pm
Father is a suspect of the disappearance.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #125 on: May 30, 2007, 10:58:01 PM »

Finally, I found the movie quote that best described the H&C's interview with Tim Miller:

Mr. (Hannity), what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #126 on: May 30, 2007, 11:00:03 PM »

Quote from: "truthseeker2"

With all of that said...

Here's the Simian posts:

You can’t remember answering a phone call at 2:00 in the morning? When the next day your son was picked up?

Exactly, now look at the timestamp on the PVDS statement on the same day and notice the initiator/witness..

Were one day closer to parlaying our collective efforts into JUSTICE being served.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #127 on: May 30, 2007, 11:00:50 PM »

Finally, I found the movie quote that best described the H&C's interview with Tim Miller:

Mr. (Hannity), what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #128 on: May 30, 2007, 11:00:55 PM »

With all of that said...

Add to that the fact that CLYDE was seemingly REMOVED from this case after JULY 11, 2005... WONDER WHY.  I also have reason to believe he may be an associate of ED SMITH and Klaas will confirm this.

Yep, by searching Clydes name it appears he is into Music and so is/was Ed Smith.  There are other reasons but I feel it's very possible, Clyde as Simian was sharing what was happening in the early part of the case.  The funny (or maybe not so funny) thing is I can't find anything really recent about him.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #129 on: May 30, 2007, 11:01:04 PM »

With all of that said...

So, CLYDE is with the KLPD?  I thought they did not get involved with this until last October?  Apparently, the KLPD interviewed PVDS on 6-24-05.  Interesting.  Are you sure KLPD and not ALE?

BRING NATALEE HOME
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #130 on: May 30, 2007, 11:02:02 PM »

i bet it aint GLENDA

just an imposter with her password  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #131 on: May 30, 2007, 11:02:07 PM »

With all of that said...

Here's the Simian posts:

Exactly, now look at the timestamp on the PVDS statement on the same day and notice the initiator/witness..

Grande, do you think Clyde was getting to close to the truth for their comfort?

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #132 on: May 30, 2007, 11:02:45 PM »

With all of that said...

Here's the Simian posts:

At the time that "If you were asleep who answered your phone" post could have easily been mistaken for a reference to Joran.  I now suspect it was a reference to the 14:30 interrogation of PVDS......................

Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #133 on: May 30, 2007, 11:04:21 PM »

With all of that said...

So, CLYDE is with the KLPD?  I thought they did not get involved with this until last October?  Apparently, the KLPD interviewed PVDS on 6-24-05.  Interesting.  Are you sure KLPD and not ALE?

OOOPS, ALE... sorry

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #134 on: May 30, 2007, 11:06:32 PM »

So, Clyde is ALE and you suspect he was telling us the suspicions they had before they interviewed Paulus?  Do I have that right?

BRING NATALEE HOME
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #135 on: May 30, 2007, 11:06:46 PM »

I can't help wonder if the NATALEE FREEBIRDS document didn't pull her ass out of hiding!   <Ren Ho>
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #136 on: May 30, 2007, 11:07:10 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
i bet it aint GLENDA

My initial thought as well but after reading the posts, it's her.  She must have just been released from rehab.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #137 on: May 30, 2007, 11:07:37 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
I can't help wonder if the NATALEE FREEBIRDS document didn't pull her ass out of hiding!   <Ren Ho>

It may have  Wink
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #138 on: May 30, 2007, 11:08:01 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "robots"
i bet it aint GLENDA

My initial thought as well but after reading the posts, it's her.  She must have just been released from rehab.

Gonna send me to rehab, I say NO, NO, NO!   Laughing

BRING NATALEE HOME
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #139 on: May 30, 2007, 11:08:30 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

It may have  Wink

Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.