April 25, 2024, 05:26:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #631 5/30 - 5/31/2007  (Read 149475 times)
Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #140 on: May 30, 2007, 11:08:49 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Grande"
Quote from: "AZLady"
Quote from: "Dihannah1"
I'm off to start my prayer time for Natalees anniversery.

Seeing Beth just now, has my heart opened so wide.  My heart aches all over again for her.    G'night Monkeys....   God Bless you all!

I will also say a prayer for Natalee and her family tonight.  I regret not being able to do more over the past two years, however I intend to see this through with all of you.  

Klaas, I applaud you for all you do!  Rob, the same goes for you, along with Carpe, T4N members, Natalee's family & friends and everyone else that has made a sincere effort to bring Natalee home!  

With all of that said...

CLYDE BURKE posted on the SM FP IMO...

Grande, who is Clyde Burke?

KLPD... check the witness list posted.  See CLYDE inteview Paulus on June 24 @ 14:30... See PVDS 6-24 statement - PVDS Claims to be sleeping all night this night 2 years ago... IMO See CLYDE post on SM FP @ 15:05 - "If you were sleeping WHO ANSWERED YOUR PHONE... JMO ofcourse.   This does contradict what I had originally thought however, but a much more likely scenario.   I am ofcourse speaking of SIMIAN...

Add to that the fact that CLYDE was seemingly REMOVED from this case after JULY 11, 2005... WONDER WHY.  I also have reason to believe he may be an associate of ED SMITH and Klaas will confirm this.

Yep, by searching Clydes name it appears he is into Music and so is/was Ed Smith.  There are other reasons but I feel it's very possible, Clyde as Simian was sharing what was happening in the early part of the case.  The funny (or maybe not so funny) thing is I can't find anything really recent about him.

It could have been either Clyde Burke or Roland Tromp imo and based on what I have found I am confident it was not the latter.  The main factor is Clyde's absence from the case after JULY 11.   I also suspect Clyde may have played a role in the Aru-bay videos and I have a very good reason to believe that is a fact.  You will also not that Clyde was in on most of the original interrogations of suspects including JOHN & JONES, who were likely the benefactors of the Aru-bay vid's....

Were one day closer to parlaying our collective efforts into JUSTICE being served.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #141 on: May 30, 2007, 11:08:59 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
i bet it aint GLENDA

just an imposter with her password  Cool

My initial thought as well but after reading the posts, it's her.  She must have just been released from rehab.

Cool  Laughing

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #142 on: May 30, 2007, 11:09:07 PM »

Yep, by searching Clydes name it appears he is into Music and so is/was Ed Smith.  There are other reasons but I feel it's very possible, Clyde as Simian was sharing what was happening in the early part of the case.  The funny (or maybe not so funny) thing is I can't find anything really recent about him.

Simian Says: June 26th, 2005 at 2:58 pm
The music man’s song was not on the bill.  

Shango Says: June 27th, 2005 at 10:29 pm
Babylonians and Shivas do not play with sandcastles
Follow the music!

Shango Says: June 27th, 2005 at 10:33 pm
Follow the music

Shango Says: June 27th, 2005 at 10:37 pm
The DiceMen must be questioned.
They to go to the Music and enter the same Maze

Shango Says: June 27th, 2005 at 10:41 pm
Mary ROLLED through the Maze
There is more than one house of music
the Lamb is a Scapegoat

Shango Says: June 27th, 2005 at 10:57 pm
All know of the music
beckoning lost souls
to enter the seven levels of inferno
who gave Mary the poison wine of Bacchus ?
Enter the Maze.

Shango Says: June 27th, 2005 at 11:23 pm
Follow the music
into the maze

These are just a few of the references to music.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #143 on: May 30, 2007, 11:10:06 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
I can't help wonder if the NATALEE FREEBIRDS document didn't pull her ass out of hiding!   <Ren Ho>

Hey AngieX

what did I /we... (there are 20+ monkeys signed in here) miss  What doc.??

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #144 on: May 30, 2007, 11:10:14 PM »

Grande, do we know who the ALE person is that Arubagirl claimed as a relative?  I remember her saying she had a relative in the ALE.  I've suspected Arubagirl posted as Simian, also, but the later Simian posts.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #145 on: May 30, 2007, 11:10:19 PM »

i bet it aint GLENDA

My initial thought as well but after reading the posts, it's her.  She must have just been released from rehab.

Gonna send me to rehab, I say NO, NO, NO!   Laughing

OMG I cannot stand that song. and even more so now seeing Rosie sing it on her blog.   puker
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #146 on: May 30, 2007, 11:10:51 PM »

i bet it aint GLENDA

to me she's like that proverbial tree in the forest... I am not there to listen, so it never fell.. Wink   but I have a VERY WEAK STOMACH for B$

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
thecuz
Monkey Junky

« Reply #147 on: May 30, 2007, 11:11:44 PM »

it's been a long day..going to hit the sack!
the prayer vigil is so uplifting....thanks to all the monks who are participating!
old fart...thanks for starting the candle lighting!!!
nite
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #148 on: May 30, 2007, 11:12:22 PM »

Quote from: "thecuz"
it's been a long day..going to hit the sack!
the prayer vigil is so uplifting....thanks to all the monks who are participating!
old fart...thanks for starting the candle lighting!!!
nite

Nite Cuz!

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #149 on: May 30, 2007, 11:12:33 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
i bet it aint GLENDA

to me she's like that proverbial tree in the forest... I am not there to listen, so it never fell.. Wink   but I have a VERY WEAK STOMACH for B$

to me she is like a WILD BEAST..........HOGZILLA comes to mind

Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #150 on: May 30, 2007, 11:13:01 PM »

Good Evening... I see I didn't miss too much other than Beth.. which I will stay up for to see it on the replay. Me lurves Beth. Call out to Carpe to capture that for me to post. TIA Carpe.

Also I see that Red and I are in a heated battle to see who can raise their blood pressure the highest over the MSM. These idiots always prove there is a new low to slink down to...

Grande- Thank you as always. I just do what I can.. others obviously do more than I and deserve the credit.

Nice job guys on ID'ing a possible new Simian.. looks like a good match so far and highly probable. ArubaGirl will be glad to know that she could finally be off the hook...LOL
  Laughing

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #151 on: May 30, 2007, 11:13:28 PM »

Just to let you know that TES is always hard at work helping others.

Harold Sissom, age 54, Missing in Grapeland, TX … TES Joins the Search (Update: Found Deceased)

http://missingexploited.com/2007/05/30/harold-sissom-age-54-missing-in-grapeland-tx-tes-joins-the-search/

UPDATE I: Breaking, TES finds Missing Harold Sissom in Lake.

The body of Harold Sissom was found in his vehicle in a lake in Grapeland, TX. According to sources the body has been positively ID’d as the missing 54 year old Sissom. Lee Roberts, a Texas Equusearch member was on the scene and one of the individuals who located Sissom. A prayer for his family and may Harold Sissom rest in peace.

According to Tim Miller, founder of Texas Equusearch, this is the 64th documented recovery that his non-profit organization has found in its 7 year existence. With the shoe string budget that TES operates on that is truly an amazing number. Now imagine what TES could do if it was supported 20, 10 or 5% that of other larger and well known non-profits. Help TES find missing people with your donations. Giving never felt so good or was for a more noble cause.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #152 on: May 30, 2007, 11:13:59 PM »

Quote from: robots
Quote from: mrs. red
Quote from: AZLady
Quote from: klaasend
i

Cool

Shocked  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Robots... don't insult that poor animal (hogzilla) in that way...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #153 on: May 30, 2007, 11:14:03 PM »

So, Clyde is ALE and you suspect he was telling us the suspicions they had before they interviewed Paulus?  Do I have that right?

Clyde interviewed PVDS @ 14:30 on June 23rd and 35 minutes later came on the SM FP and posted "If you were sleeping who answered your phone?" in response to this claim from PVDS in the aforementioned statement; To your question whether I picked up Joran on the 30th
of May 2005, in the early morning hours, I can state the following.
I have previously stated that I had picked up Joran on Sunday
May 29th at approximately 23.00 hours near Mc Donalds. Subsequently
I woke up at that Monday morning at approximately 05.45 hours. In
the hours between I had gone to sleep and I did not hear Joran
leaving or hear him return home

Were one day closer to parlaying our collective efforts into JUSTICE being served.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #154 on: May 30, 2007, 11:14:11 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Good Evening... I see I didn't miss too much other than Beth.. which I will stay up for to see it on the replay. Me lurves Beth. Call out to Carpe to capture that for me to post. TIA Carpe.

Also I see that Red and I are in a heated battle to see who can raise their blood pressure the highest over the MSM. These idiots always prove there is a new low to slink down to...

Grande- Thank you as always. I just do what I can.. others obviously do more than I and deserve the credit.

Nice job guys on ID'ing a possible new Simian.. looks like a good match so far and highly probable. ArubaGirl will be glad to know that she could finally be off the hook...LOL
  Laughing

Ha ha.  I think Arubagirl did her share of game-playing, along with Simian, Shango, and others.   Laughing

BRING NATALEE HOME
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #155 on: May 30, 2007, 11:14:11 PM »

Quote from: "truthseeker2"

Simian Says: June 26th, 2005 at 2:58 pm
The music man’s song was not on the bill.  

Shango Says: June 27th, 2005 at 10:29 pm
Babylonians and Shivas do not play with sandcastles
Follow the music!

Shango Says: June 27th, 2005 at 10:33 pm
Follow the music

Shango Says: June 27th, 2005 at 10:37 pm
The DiceMen must be questioned.
They to go to the Music and enter the same Maze

Shango Says: June 27th, 2005 at 10:41 pm
Mary ROLLED through the Maze
There is more than one house of music
the Lamb is a Scapegoat

Shango Says: June 27th, 2005 at 10:57 pm
All know of the music
beckoning lost souls
to enter the seven levels of inferno
who gave Mary the poison wine of Bacchus ?
Enter the Maze.

Shango Says: June 27th, 2005 at 11:23 pm
Follow the music
into the maze

These are just a few of the references to music.

Here's what I think:

Simian (possibly Clyde Burke) - was trying to give us actual information as to what was going on in the case and what his suspicions were.  Very possible that Ed Smith is friends with Clyde Burke.  That would explain how Ed Smith knew where to video, where the police and visibility team were doing their investigation.  Clyde gave Ed that information.  Clyde knew the security guards were being railroaded, IMO.

Shango - I'm not sure, he may have been trying to lead us in the wrong direction at times.  I know he often disagreed with Simian or visa versa.
Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #156 on: May 30, 2007, 11:14:49 PM »

So, Clyde is ALE and you suspect he was telling us the suspicions they had before they interviewed Paulus?  Do I have that right?

Clyde interviewed PVDS @ 14:30 on June 23rd and 35 minutes later came on the SM FP and posted "If you were sleeping who answered your phone?" in response to this claim from PVDS in the aforementioned statement; To your question whether I picked up Joran on the 30th
of May 2005, in the early morning hours, I can state the following.
I have previously stated that I had picked up Joran on Sunday
May 29th at approximately 23.00 hours near Mc Donalds. Subsequently
I woke up at that Monday morning at approximately 05.45 hours. In
the hours between I had gone to sleep and I did not hear Joran
leaving or hear him return home

NATURALLY THIS IS ALL MY OPINION...

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #157 on: May 30, 2007, 11:15:41 PM »

oh by the way.. the KLPD was on Aruba doing the interrogations originally. The were just called the Dutch Investigators at the time and not referred to as the KLPD... but it's the same organization.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #158 on: May 30, 2007, 11:15:41 PM »

Quote from: robots
Quote from: AZLady
i

Cool

Shocked  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Robots... don't insult that poor animal (hogzilla) in that way...

i sowwwwwwwwwwwwyyyyyyyyyyyyy Cool

hogzilla is probably a nice HOG  Cool

but well, you know about the other HOG is an evil WITCH  Twisted Evil

- A Horse's Tale
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #159 on: May 30, 2007, 11:16:13 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"
Hi Monkeys,
In total there are 50 users online :: 21 Registered, 0 Hidden and 29 Guests [ Administrator ] [ Moderator ]
Most users ever online was 183 on Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:16 pm
Registered Users: BTgirl, Dihannah1, Easywriter, Grande, greeneyedlady, igsigs, justinsmama, klaasend, Lala'sMom, mishy, Miss-Underestimated, Nut44x4, oldfart, robots, Rooscrew, San, sb, thecuz, Tibrogargan, wreck, yapperz1 and anyone else I may have missed.

This is no longer accurate because I have been signed in for awhile now reading. I was hoping someone was doing a transcript of Beths appearance.

Ok, ok, I'm lurking.  Ok?  Shocked  I'm reading because I missed the H&C interview.  Beth looked and sounded great though.   Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.