April 19, 2024, 12:36:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #631 5/30 - 5/31/2007  (Read 149374 times)
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #200 on: May 30, 2007, 11:37:35 PM »

Quote from: "Grande"
Quote from: "sb"
Those Simian posts are AFTER the Clyde Burke PV's.

The implication here is that an actual INTERROGATOR of JK2 and the rest has posted amongst us, as no less than Simian. That's pretty BIG, if it is true.

Even so, we can't tell if what he heard in the interviews w/ the perps was really true or not.

I personally have thought that Simian was a group effort like bondia supposedly was.

That's EXACTLY what I believe.  As far as the group effort theory;  that is a very likely scenario and even more likely that it was an attempt to discredit a genuine attempt by the Original Simian.

Exactly.  The original Simian posts might have been attempts to communicate what was happening.  However, the "dark side" quickly realized they could also post as Simian and throw more disinformation into the mix.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #201 on: May 30, 2007, 11:38:15 PM »

Interesting thoughts monkeys...yep.  I didn't say anyathing about AG being Simian this time...nope it wasn't me...can't pin that one on me... Rolling Eyes
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #202 on: May 30, 2007, 11:38:18 PM »

And that is why the date and time of the postings is so relevant, along with comparing the postings with those before and after, if you catch my drift.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #203 on: May 30, 2007, 11:39:18 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ping

Ping is a program run to get a response from another computer--usually to test a connection and see if it's "live."

Another form of 'pinging' is 'phishing' for a specific email for a pre determined person, in this case Shango.  Simian and Shango may have exchanged emails, allowing Simian to have access to the header details, i.e., the IP address.  In many cases the IP address would be associated with your ISP like AOL in my case.

Were one day closer to parlaying our collective efforts into JUSTICE being served.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #204 on: May 30, 2007, 11:39:49 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Interesting thoughts monkeys...yep.  I didn't say anyathing about AG being Simian this time...nope it wasn't me...can't pin that one on me... Rolling Eyes

Ha ha.  I'll take the blame for that one.  I do think AG wrote some of the later Simian posts as they are very much her writing style.  However, other people wrote the other Simian posts.  That's why I have trouble putting much credence into them.  Ya know, I never liked the Bondia group, either...   Laughing  Laughing

BRING NATALEE HOME
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #205 on: May 30, 2007, 11:40:15 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "robots"
Quote from: "Rob"
Didn't Simian ping Shango?

I have a really dumb question to ask..  Embarassed  Embarassed
But  WTH does ping mean?   Embarassed  Embarassed
 I alwasy wanted to ask and nerve have.. lol
 Is it the same as tracing ones IP?  

Godo evening to yah Rob.

you can test both the computer name and the IP address of the computer

TY Robots.. GUess I learned something new.
Us   albino Don't have but a teeny weenie brain  Wink

LOL

youre brain smells delicious  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #206 on: May 30, 2007, 11:40:33 PM »

<<SNIP>>
 You are most welcome sweety! And if you loose your place.. you can find all the Natalee Freebird documents  here. They are WELL worth the read.
http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=599

The latest one Klaas posted in that thread is the one about RENHO that I reposted.

Now you post the link.... Laughing
I re-did the bookmark... Wink

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #207 on: May 30, 2007, 11:40:37 PM »

FYI - I know we've been through this before but let me repeat.  There were fake Simian's and Shango's.

One particular nut that faked being Simian (mostly on the 28th) also posted using these names from 6/21 - 6/30.  It was not an AOL IP and the IP was from Texas:

Kim Thompson
Rachael
Watcher
Kate
Med501
Kill Natalee
Hugh Heffner60
First Amendment

and of course Simian, mostly on 6/28 and many figured it to be a fake at the time.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #208 on: May 30, 2007, 11:41:12 PM »

Ping is a program run to get a response from another computer--usually to test a connection and see if it's "live."

Another form of 'pinging' is 'phishing' for a specific email for a pre determined person, in this case Shango.  Simian and Shango may have exchanged emails, allowing Simian to have access to the header details, i.e., the IP address.  In many cases the IP address would be associated with your ISP like AOL in my case.

Right.  And, if Simian pinged Shango, then Simian suspected Shango was more than one writer, also.  After all, don't we expect others to do what we ourselves do?

BRING NATALEE HOME
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #209 on: May 30, 2007, 11:42:56 PM »

Shango Says: June 27th, 2005 at 12:12 pm
Babalu finally opened a window with a view into the house of Babylon with his
12:30 AM posting
If the cowboys do not find the loot today, it will not be found

Simian Says: June 27th, 2005 at 12:20 pm
No hay alivio para los vaqueros. Este mono jamas mencionaría el sufrimiento de otro con excalmación. Hay que esperar, porque es muy hancha y muy profundo ese hueco lleno de agua.
El muchacho tiene una historia con esa area. Busca a Aruba y busca Noord, busca Montaña y busc Moko. La posibilidad se hace realidad. Esa es la esperanza.

Shango Says: June 27th, 2005 at 12:26 pm
Babalu finally opened a window with a view into the house of Babylon with his 12:30 AM posting

Simian your Doppleganger is with us

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #210 on: May 30, 2007, 11:43:38 PM »

LOL  Hi Lalas..   Smile
Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #211 on: May 30, 2007, 11:44:35 PM »

Right.  And, if Simian pinged Shango, then Simian suspected Shango was more than one writer, also.  After all, don't we expect others to do what we ourselves do?

ALE have proprietary email accounts hosted on private servers.  Simian likely retreieved Shango's ISP and realized the posts came from Broward County Florida.

Were one day closer to parlaying our collective efforts into JUSTICE being served.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #212 on: May 30, 2007, 11:46:02 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Didn't Simian ping Shango?

I have a really dumb question to ask..  Embarassed  Embarassed
But  WTH does ping mean?   Embarassed  Embarassed
 I alwasy wanted to ask and nerve have.. lol
 Is it the same as tracing ones IP?  

Godo evening to yah Rob.

you can test both the computer name and the IP address of the computer

TY Robots.. GUess I learned something new.
Us   albino Don't have but a teeny weenie brain  Wink

LOL

youre brain smells delicious  Cool

Shocked  Shocked  Should I wear a helmet? Robots dont eat bunny brains do they?  ROFL
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #213 on: May 30, 2007, 11:46:17 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
FYI - I know we've been through this before but let me repeat.  There were fake Simian's and Shango's.

One particular nut that faked being Simian (mostly on the 28th) also posted using these names from 6/21 - 6/30.  It was not an AOL IP and the IP was from Texas:

Kim Thompson
Rachael
Watcher
Kate
Med501
Kill Natalee
Hugh Heffner60
First Amendment

and of course Simian, mostly on 6/28 and many figured it to be a fake at the time.

I see Watcher on your list.  Interesting given this post from Shango (real Shango?)

Shango Says: June 30th, 2005 at 2:31 am
Watcher opened a window looking onto babylon at 2:29.
He holds the key to the ONLY door which opens the door to the lions den

watcher Says: June 30th, 2005 at 2:29 am
I think Subdude is on the right track about the media putting pressure on WHY the polis chief is leaving.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #214 on: May 30, 2007, 11:47:03 PM »

LOL  Hi Lalas..   Smile

Well, you know what happens when I tango... Rolling Eyes
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #215 on: May 30, 2007, 11:47:52 PM »

Most of us realize that Shango posted from Broward County Florida.  That doesn't identify Shango to us necessarily, but do you think it did identify him to Simian?

BRING NATALEE HOME
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #216 on: May 30, 2007, 11:47:55 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"

<<SNIP>>
 You are most welcome sweety! And if you loose your place.. you can find all the Natalee Freebird documents  here. They are WELL worth the read.
http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=599

The latest one Klaas posted in that thread is the one about RENHO that I reposted.

Now you post the link.... Laughing
I re-did the bookmark... Wink

OOPS  lol  Sorry honey  Embarassed  Embarassed
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #217 on: May 30, 2007, 11:48:47 PM »

BRB.Almost my prayer time again...
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #218 on: May 30, 2007, 11:49:38 PM »

BRB.Almost my prayer time again...

Oh, Lala's, don't miss our Shango-Tango!  I know you enjoy it.   Laughing

BRING NATALEE HOME
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #219 on: May 30, 2007, 11:51:54 PM »

Quote from: "truthseeker2"
Quote from: "klaasend"

Kim Thompson
Rachael
Watcher
Kate
Med501
Kill Natalee
Hugh Heffner60
First Amendment

I see Watcher on your list.  Interesting given this post from Shango (real Shango?)

Shango Says: June 30th, 2005 at 2:31 am
Watcher opened a window looking onto babylon at 2:29.
He holds the key to the ONLY door which opens the door to the lions den

watcher Says: June 30th, 2005 at 2:29 am
I think Subdude is on the right track about the media putting pressure on WHY the polis chief is leaving.

The nutcase I posted above was a fake WATCHER too.  The one Shango is referring to appears to be a different person.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.