April 26, 2024, 03:02:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #631 5/30 - 5/31/2007  (Read 149508 times)
Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #220 on: May 30, 2007, 11:52:52 PM »

Shango's identity on the other hand... ????  

My best guess would be an attempt to portray young "lamb der sloot" as a "scapegoat".   Simian knew this was not the case and said as much.  

Who the intellectual work came from I have no idea but I would bet the house it was Paulus who arranged it.  

If I had to guess today I would say Steve Cohen, associate of PVDS, the founder of ArubaTruth.com who coincidentally has a major presence in Broward County.  For the record, I am not at all firm on this but there are other factors that lead me to believe it could be Steve Cohen.

Were one day closer to parlaying our collective efforts into JUSTICE being served.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #221 on: May 30, 2007, 11:53:20 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
BRB.Almost my prayer time again...

I had to do mine at work.. went into the stock room where its quiet.. and did work in there while I said mine.  Left the wench out front.  Smile
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #222 on: May 30, 2007, 11:53:30 PM »

Klaasend can you give me your email address again as there is something I'd like to run by you?
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #223 on: May 30, 2007, 11:54:06 PM »

You know just like the Ed Smith videos that we can not be 100% sure that they were not filmed before 6-10 and 6-11, all we know is when they were uploaded.

We can never know if Simian and Shango were actually posting all that stuff as if came to their minds or wrote the passages earlier and just posted them when they had time and could reference a time in the case from much earlier than we know about. Makes sense?

I have never thought they just sat there and wrote it all out... I believe that was planned. Maybe not to interact together but to make what they wanted known.

Some of the posts seem to be referencing a time around the 6-9 to 6-14 time period. If you look at the posts from the front page at this time you will see what I am talking about.. Angie and I and a few others went through all of those posts and found all kinds of info.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #224 on: May 30, 2007, 11:55:45 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Most of us realize that Shango posted from Broward County Florida.  That doesn't identify Shango to us necessarily, but do you think it did identify him to Simian?

I was speaking from Simian's perspective.  If he traced Shango's ISP to Broward County it pretty much rules out a legitimate source for info, which is what I have essentially done with regards to the Shango posts.

Were one day closer to parlaying our collective efforts into JUSTICE being served.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #225 on: May 30, 2007, 11:55:50 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
FYI - I know we've been through this before but let me repeat.  There were fake Simian's and Shango's.

One particular nut that faked being Simian (mostly on the 28th) also posted using these names from 6/21 - 6/30.  It was not an AOL IP and the IP was from Texas:

Kim Thompson
Rachael
Watcher
Kate
Med501
Kill Natalee
Hugh Heffner60
First Amendment

and of course Simian, mostly on 6/28 and many figured it to be a fake at the time.

Klaas, would the particular nut you are referring to have been from DFW area and be presently posting on Refugees?

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #226 on: May 30, 2007, 11:56:39 PM »

Quote from: "Grande"

My best guess would be an attempt to portray young "lamb der sloot" as a "scapegoat".   Simian knew this was not the case and said as much.  

Who the intellectual work came from I have no idea but I would bet the house it was Paulus who arranged it.  

If I had to guess today I would say Steve Cohen, associate of PVDS, the founder of ArubaTruth.com who coincidentally has a major presence in Broward County.  For the record, I am not at all firm on this but there are other factors that lead me to believe it could be Steve Cohen.

Perhaps.  But I think it more likely that it was someone Cohen hired.  The person had a strong cultural background in Caribbean politics, religion, and music.  Perhaps it was someone from the islands, living in Florida, and hired by Cohen at PVDS's urging.  Someone we will most likely never know because his identity is insignificant.  He was hired to throw more red herrings and place them like a Caribbean puzzle or riddle.

BRING NATALEE HOME
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #227 on: May 30, 2007, 11:56:42 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "robots"

<<Snip>>
youre brain smells delicious  Cool

Shocked  Shocked  Should I wear a helmet? Robots dont eat bunny brains do they?  ROFL

Am I going to say anthing here
Better keep or I will be    for the next few day Laughing

Gotta Run

SeeYaaaByeee

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #228 on: May 30, 2007, 11:58:16 PM »

Grande,
Can you tell us the status of Steve Cohen these days? HE KNOWS EVERYTHING (IMO)!

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #229 on: May 30, 2007, 11:59:33 PM »

Does anyone know how old Clyde Burke is?

Simian Says: June 22nd, 2005 at 11:41 am
To whoever made comment: I have taken a tour of the facility and even spent a night in there when it was inaugurated. So have everybody in my gradutating class at Colegio Arubano who wanted to participate.
KIA opened September 1990.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #230 on: May 31, 2007, 12:00:27 AM »

Quote from: "wreck"
Grande,
Can you tell us the status of Steve Cohen these days? HE KNOWS EVERYTHING (IMO)!

Yes, he does.  I told Tyler when he first appeared that he was dangerous and had to go.  He gave me the willies when I first saw him.  The man is a manipulator and knows people who can pull strings.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #231 on: May 31, 2007, 12:00:50 AM »

Hi to all monkeys!!I did my praying today. What a lot of reading to catch up on here  . A lot of good posts! Do I understand correctly, is the witch back?
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #232 on: May 31, 2007, 12:00:53 AM »

Quote from: "Rob"
You know just like the Ed Smith videos that we can not be 100% sure that they were not filmed before 6-10 and 6-11, all we know is when they were uploaded.

We can never know if Simian and Shango were actually posting all that stuff as if came to their minds or wrote the passages earlier and just posted them when they had time and could reference a time in the case from much earlier than we know about. Makes sense?

I have never thought they just sat there and wrote it all out... I believe that was planned. Maybe not to interact together but to make what they wanted known.

Some of the posts seem to be referencing a time around the 6-9 to 6-14 time period. If you look at the posts from the front page at this time you will see what I am talking about.. Angie and I and a few others went through all of those posts and found all kinds of info.

And what a job that was.  Time consuming.. but interesting as hell to go back through them all.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #233 on: May 31, 2007, 12:02:05 AM »

Quote from: "truthseeker2"
Does anyone know how old Clyde Burke is?

Simian Says: June 22nd, 2005 at 11:41 am
To whoever made comment: I have taken a tour of the facility and even spent a night in there when it was inaugurated. So have everybody in my gradutating class at Colegio Arubano who wanted to participate.
KIA opened September 1990.

When was the NEW facility completed?  That has been since the Matthews scandal in order for Aruba not to appear so third world in their facilities.  I think it did not open until 2005.

But that is a brand new building.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #234 on: May 31, 2007, 12:02:28 AM »

It does seem, as time goes by, that some of the ALE might have been trying to solve this case, but the coverup was too large for them.

BRING NATALEE HOME
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #235 on: May 31, 2007, 12:02:57 AM »

Quote from: "casa"
Klaasend can you give me your email address again as there is something I'd like to run by you?

smklaasend@hotmail.com
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #236 on: May 31, 2007, 12:03:19 AM »

You Monkeys chat so much it is hard to keep up and find a place to post this but I have to go to bed now so have to put it here if I can.

I know we have know for awhile now about the hotel rooms but this could even fit in with the lions Den. So here it is from Jorans book. Then good night.

1- sometimes we would rent a hotel room. I happened that three guys were in the same room having sex with girls. I was given a blow job on a balcony once by an American girl while Deepak was in the bathroom with a girl and Freddy was in the room proper with a girl too. But we did never share a girl or did threesomes. That was going way too far for me. We did however make topless pictures of a girl in a hotel room once.

2.Joran met Melody together with her friend Abi in a hotel during Easter break.Koen, Sander, Jaime, Freddy and myself had rented a room there. A lot of locals do this during this vacation. Then you can party without interruption from your parents. Play a lot of loud music, booze up, chill and go out and relax. Nobody would bother looking at how late you got in.

Just a swinging with the tribe
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #237 on: May 31, 2007, 12:03:21 AM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
Hi to all monkeys!!I did my praying today. What a lot of reading to catch up on here  . A lot of good posts! Do I understand correctly, is the witch back?

Rolling Eyes  Uh huh Elaine.. Back on RU

Evening to yah neighbor.. Smile
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #238 on: May 31, 2007, 12:04:47 AM »

Anyone thought of Steve Cohen as DirtyHand, by chance?

Wouldn't it be just like that sleazebag to be making posts warning people to investigate his own SELF? "Seek ye Dirtyhand"... Typical aruban scumbag narcissist ego at work? Throwing it back in our faces, more or less.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #239 on: May 31, 2007, 12:04:57 AM »

Quote from: "Grande"

If this is the case do you think Shango would point a finger at Van Der Straaten?

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.