April 17, 2024, 11:14:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #631 5/30 - 5/31/2007  (Read 149359 times)
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #280 on: May 31, 2007, 12:45:25 AM »

Quote from: "Atlmetroguy"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "Atlmetroguy"
I spent a few minutes clicking on the candles and reading what everybody has written. I hope Beth and DAve get a link for this page. It's touching and brings tears to the eyes.

In these modern times we live in, Generation Me and Generation Now, it is so uplifting to read what everybody has written and feel a sense of true care for another person which is so unlike the world we live in today.

I'm touched....

Metro.. I did the same thing  .. clicked on others. I am sure Beth and Dave will see the page  Smile

I hope so...we live in such a busy world so self indulged that when you read what others have written it just brings it all home.

After the VT shootings I went out immediately and bought a VT baseball hat and wore it everywhere. Many asked if I was a Hokie and I said no, but I am a supporter.

As much as my team that works for me would never believe...I'm an old softy at heart...I feel such empthy for those going through hard times I wish I could take up their burden.

I understand how you feel...I am a very empathetic person as well.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #281 on: May 31, 2007, 12:46:42 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
If anyone missed Greta tonight.  Carpe just emailed me this link to view.

here is the video

from greta's show tonight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6IVawDM21g

Where is that Carpe anyway?  I have missed him.

Hi Anidac. Good to see you.

Lalas.. I have seen him post on the FP.   Wink
anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #282 on: May 31, 2007, 12:47:15 AM »

Hi Angi, LaLa's and any one else I missed.  Sorry for the delay in getting back to the current postings.  I was working my way backwards from the present.  So far I haven't found anything new but I am only on page 12.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #283 on: May 31, 2007, 12:48:34 AM »

Quote from: "anidac"
Hi Angi, LaLa's and any one else I missed.  Sorry for the delay in getting back to the current postings.  I was working my way backwards from the present.  So far I haven't found anything new but I am only on page 12.

Tim Miller is planning to head back to Aruba in a few weeks. That is about all that is really new.
anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #284 on: May 31, 2007, 12:51:14 AM »

Oopppsss!  Sorry tcumom, hi to you as well.  The wee one is perfect.  He is so quiet and easy going compared to his primary compatition, grandson #1 how is now 2 and just itching to get in the pool.  DH is off on a business trip followed by another 4 day session at the Spring Ridge Corvette driving school in Las Vegas so I am on my own for the next two weeks.  That includes pool duty of course.

anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #285 on: May 31, 2007, 12:52:17 AM »

Tim Miller is planning to head back to Aruba in a few weeks. That is about all that is really new.

Do we know what his focus will be this time around?

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #286 on: May 31, 2007, 12:54:22 AM »

It's been trying for me today...to say the least so I think I will hug Nemo and rest for awhile.  I was up early and now to bed late...when will I ever learn.

Before I go tonight...I spent the morning with my daughter working on some things for her to move into another apartment in a few days and as we drove by the University I couldn't help but think of Natalee.  You see, my daughter is still there and Natalee will never get the chance.  I know life is not fair, but I always go back to when I first heard about Natalee being missing and think that it could have been any one of us with children.  Why Natalee?  I don't have the answer, but I will tell you this...there will be justice.  If not in this life...the next.  I don't think God has a bad memory.  Night all.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #287 on: May 31, 2007, 12:55:09 AM »

He will be doing that deep water search that he has wanted to do for some time.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #288 on: May 31, 2007, 12:57:28 AM »

The water .. Sad
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #289 on: May 31, 2007, 01:01:38 AM »

Well, I gotta hit the hay.. Good Nite Everyone.

I watched Beth and thought she looked really good. I'm sure two years of worry have taken their toll, but she looked very healthy. Good for her.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #290 on: May 31, 2007, 01:01:57 AM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Quote from: "Rob"
Good Evening... I see I didn't miss too much other than Beth.. which I will stay up for to see it on the replay. Me lurves Beth. Call out to Carpe to capture that for me to post. TIA Carpe.

Also I see that Red and I are in a heated battle to see who can raise their blood pressure the highest over the MSM. These idiots always prove there is a new low to slink down to...

Grande- Thank you as always. I just do what I can.. others obviously do more than I and deserve the credit.

Nice job guys on ID'ing a possible new Simian.. looks like a good match so far and highly probable. ArubaGirl will be glad to know that she could finally be off the hook...LOL
  Laughing

Ha ha.  I think Arubagirl did her share of game-playing, along with Simian, Shango, and others.   Laughing
Cool  Laughing  Cool

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #291 on: May 31, 2007, 01:03:07 AM »

Well, I gotta hit the hay.. Good Nite Everyone.

I watched Beth and thought she looked really good. I'm sure two years of worry have taken their toll, but she looked very healthy. Good for her.

Night
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #292 on: May 31, 2007, 01:04:57 AM »

Quote from: "truthseeker2"
Didn't Simian ping Shango?

I don't know about a ping, but maybe that's why he referred to Simian as a Frenchman when he was angry.  I'm thinking he pinged the doppleganger to try to find out who was posting as Simian.

two French names:  Tito Lacle and Julia Renfro.

anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #293 on: May 31, 2007, 01:05:25 AM »

Good night Rob.  Hope life is a little calmer your way these days.  Sweet dreams.  I am not far behind.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #294 on: May 31, 2007, 01:05:46 AM »

Quote from: "Grande"
Quote from: "truthseeker2"
Didn't Simian ping Shango?

I don't know about a ping, but maybe that's why he referred to Simian as a Frenchman when he was angry.  I'm thinking he pinged the doppleganger to try to find out who was posting as Simian.

Yes he did ping him, presumabely(sp?) via email.  Simian seemed to know exactly who was posting.  I seem to recall one of the two asking if the other was 'working tonight'.
Yep, I remember that too.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #295 on: May 31, 2007, 01:08:57 AM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
If you read Arubagirl's blog and her posts here, the later Simian posts are very, very much her style of writing.

Hi AZ~!

IMO I never thought AG was Simian..?

Never studied Simian...
Never had a problem believing what  AG posted.
Gut feeling tells me she may have had some heat put on her...
Do not know why but that is JMO
.  Idea  Exclamation

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #296 on: May 31, 2007, 01:10:37 AM »

Interesting thoughts monkeys...yep.  I didn't say anyathing about AG being Simian this time...nope it wasn't me...can't pin that one on me... Rolling Eyes

Ha ha.  I'll take the blame for that one.  I do think AG wrote some of the later Simian posts as they are very much her writing style.  However, other people wrote the other Simian posts.  That's why I have trouble putting much credence into them.  Ya know, I never liked the Bondia group, either...   Laughing  Laughing

Absolutely.  Most everyone was so mesmerized with Bondia but it was you, Spooky and I who led the charge against them at night along with Mr. Martin.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #297 on: May 31, 2007, 01:13:25 AM »

Quote from: "Grande"
Shango's identity on the other hand... ????  

My best guess would be an attempt to portray young "lamb der sloot" as a "scapegoat".   Simian knew this was not the case and said as much.  

Who the intellectual work came from I have no idea but I would bet the house it was Paulus who arranged it.  

If I had to guess today I would say Steve Cohen, associate of PVDS, the founder of ArubaTruth.com who coincidentally has a major presence in Broward County.  For the record, I am not at all firm on this but there are other factors that lead me to believe it could be Steve Cohen.

Who was the "Steve" whose name Deepak had in his pocket with the name of a boat when he was apprehended?  Was he the one who carried Natalee's body out to sea, or make those contacts so that it could happen.

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #298 on: May 31, 2007, 01:17:16 AM »

Night all.. got a few things to look up Twisted Evil
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #299 on: May 31, 2007, 01:18:02 AM »

Quote from: "Sam"
You Monkeys chat so much it is hard to keep up and find a place to post this but I have to go to bed now so have to put it here if I can.

I know we have know for awhile now about the hotel rooms but this could even fit in with the lions Den. So here it is from Jorans book. Then good night.

1- sometimes we would rent a hotel room. I happened that three guys were in the same room having sex with girls. I was given a blow job on a balcony once by an American girl while Deepak was in the bathroom with a girl and Freddy was in the room proper with a girl too. But we did never share a girl or did threesomes. That was going way too far for me. We did however make topless pictures of a girl in a hotel room once.

2.Joran met Melody together with her friend Abi in a hotel during Easter break.Koen, Sander, Jaime, Freddy and myself had rented a room there. A lot of locals do this during this vacation. Then you can party without interruption from your parents. Play a lot of loud music, booze up, chill and go out and relax. Nobody would bother looking at how late you got in.

And how long had Deepak, Satish and the Anita's Delicious Sporter been friends?  According to Anita, they had just made acquaintance and Joran seemed to say the same thing on Greta's show, when he was trying once again to hang the Kalpoes.  Maybe Valj was with them that night, and it is he who Joran is trying to protect as much as Paulus.  Maybe the wee little sporter was taking lesssons from big bubba.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.