April 19, 2024, 06:50:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #631 5/30 - 5/31/2007  (Read 149393 times)
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #300 on: May 31, 2007, 01:18:18 AM »

That wacko guy that was on Hannity tonight with Tim
What the hell was he talking about Deepak's writings or what ever he was saying.. Where did they find that crack pot ??

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #301 on: May 31, 2007, 01:18:19 AM »

Good night friends.  I will try to check in more often and stay longer over the next couple of weeks.   Wink

Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #302 on: May 31, 2007, 01:25:47 AM »

I just saw rerun of Greta... Beth looks Fantastic
I know inside she probably doesnt feel good tonight
But the outside she looks just wonderful, looks like she
put some weight back on and she just looks so good

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
crazybabyborg
« Reply #303 on: May 31, 2007, 01:27:47 AM »

SUE! Check the lounge for your patriotic avatar!  Wink

I'm off for my prayer slot. BBL!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #304 on: May 31, 2007, 01:32:01 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "AZLady"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Interesting thoughts monkeys...yep.  I didn't say anyathing about AG being Simian this time...nope it wasn't me...can't pin that one on me... Rolling Eyes

Ha ha.  I'll take the blame for that one.  I do think AG wrote some of the later Simian posts as they are very much her writing style.  However, other people wrote the other Simian posts.  That's why I have trouble putting much credence into them.  Ya know, I never liked the Bondia group, either...   Laughing  Laughing

Absolutely.  Most everyone was so mesmerized with Bondia but it was you, Spooky and I who led the charge against them at night along with Mr. Martin.

I remember getting chewed out a couple of times myself for not being nice to our "inside source who was only trying to help us out"!

Wink

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #305 on: May 31, 2007, 01:33:29 AM »

behind in reading

Klaas are you there??? 12:30 AM Pacific is 3:30 Eastern right?

How did SunFreak do today?

Thanks.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #306 on: May 31, 2007, 01:34:53 AM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
SUE! Check the lounge for your patriotic avatar!  Wink

I'm off for my prayer slot. BBL!

Thanks CBB  Laughing

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #307 on: May 31, 2007, 01:35:39 AM »

Ms. Marples, what a great friend you are.   A friend in need is a friend indeed.  Thank you on our behalf for being so kind and generous to take Sunfreak to her appointment.

Sunfreak, I am not forgetting you.  You will be remembered here by this monkey.  I am praying for you and hoping for an arrest of your evil disease.    I pray for a great PET scan without any evidence of anything on it.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #308 on: May 31, 2007, 01:35:40 AM »

Quote from: "Sue"

I know inside she probably doesn't feel good tonight

Sue,
This time listening to Greta, she did not seem as nice as I had taken her to be from the first showing.  I saw it a little differently. I didn't like when she asked Beth if she couldn't accept that this is just the way it is.  I also didn't like her saying the search fell flat and that was the end of it.  Does KLPD confer with Greta?

I don't think so!  She doesn't know if the search fell flat or not and certainly if that is the end of it.

Her questions seemed just slightly like the stuff Joe T rants about.  And Beth certainly handled them well.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #309 on: May 31, 2007, 01:37:46 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"

I know inside she probably doesn't feel good tonight

Sue,
This time listening to Greta, she did not seem as nice as I had taken her to be from the first showing.  I saw it a little differently. I didn't like when she asked Beth if she couldn't accept that this is just the way it is.  I also didn't like her saying the search fell flat and that was the end of it.  Does KLPD confer with Greta?

I don't think so!  She doesn't know if the search fell flat or not and certainly if that is the end of it.

Her questions seemed just slightly like the stuff Joe T rants about.  And Beth certainly handled them well.

Greta has lost all tact ...she is clueless and ovious she doesnt have a child of her own..

BUt I still think Beth look just wonderful

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #310 on: May 31, 2007, 01:38:30 AM »

There are over 56 candles lit.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #311 on: May 31, 2007, 01:38:39 AM »

OOOOPS  obvious ****

Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #312 on: May 31, 2007, 01:39:16 AM »

Quote from: "IBE"

do you guys have a candle group??

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #313 on: May 31, 2007, 01:39:46 AM »

Anna, I saw it similar to you.  I cringed when she said that part about "accepting and moving on" with a somewhat smug look of knowing that she knew more than Beth although she does not.  

I was truly amazed in the beginning that Greta gave Beth/Natalee so much attention, and I later came to realize that Greta is a sensationalist, and it was never about Beth and/or Natalee.  It was about a big news story.  When she saw she could parlay that into something for her friend, Joe Tacopino, she grasped the reigns to clinch her friendship with the Court TV and criminal defense attorneys that are so wont to destroy any rights a victim might have.  

I see Greta the same way now that I saw her as far back as 1995.  To me, I wondered why and now I am at peace with believing what I do, that she is about ratings and close alliances with her east coast criminal defense attorney gang.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #314 on: May 31, 2007, 01:48:02 AM »

And I think Joe T is trying to take the heat off his buddy Posner more than the vdSloots.  He has far more ties there certainly than he does to some teenage punk.  He knows on which side his bread is buttered and he is deflecting from the Excelsior and HI by defending the Sporter.  There could still be major law suits against them for negligence in allowing underage gambling, etc.  Posner has connections that have given Joe T much business over the years.

That is what I think his game is and Greta seems as taken with Joe T as she does with Joran.

Wink

PERSONA NON GRATA

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #315 on: May 31, 2007, 01:48:19 AM »

do you guys have a candle group??

Sue : http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=mnkys

Old Fart set it up and it has 50 + lit already

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #316 on: May 31, 2007, 01:49:43 AM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "oldfart"
I fibbed.... Embarassed  was closing stuff down when  Clyde Burke age came up
I was courious  so I did a Google on  "Clyde Burke"+aruba

Seems mid 20's to early 30's  and into the musical scene too

JMO

G'nite Gang

We have 41 candles lit !!!
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=MNKYS

Just lit one.. I missed this before   Embarassed

Sue,
Here is the link.  The Group is MNKYS.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #317 on: May 31, 2007, 01:49:54 AM »

One thing I picked up off of Greta was She said JQK was heading to California for a hearing on Friday  So lets all pray for that also

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #318 on: May 31, 2007, 01:50:03 AM »

Now 62 candles lit from 4 countries.  I hope Beth and Dave can gain some comfort from this.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #319 on: May 31, 2007, 01:51:47 AM »

behind in reading

Klaas are you there??? 12:30 AM Pacific is 3:30 Eastern right?

How did SunFreak do today?

Thanks.

Yes, 12:30am Pacific is 3:30 ET  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.