April 26, 2024, 08:46:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #631 5/30 - 5/31/2007  (Read 149495 times)
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #320 on: May 31, 2007, 01:54:25 AM »

Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Read Glenda at RU  
Un friggin REAL..  Talk about Glenda.. I mean Julia.. or is it Bondia.. or Julia the Fluffa~Ho ?  Seems GLENDA/Julia is spewing her friggin lying bullshit again. Hmmmmmmmmmm.. What amazes me.. is some of those dumbass people on RU still DONT GET.. it that GLENDA is Julia?   How pathetic.
 This is just ONE of the skank... fluffa ho's posts.. well in responde to anothers post .. got her panties in a wad huh? WT? Julia .. why cant you just post under your REAL name you dumbass?

Glenda Posted: Wed May 30, 2007 8:20 pm    

MF wrote:
doc wrote:

Yes, Julia Renfro said that but Paul indicated that Joran did not take the bus from home that Monday - and further that he informed the bus driver that Joran would not be riding the bus. And instead, according to Paul, he drove Joran to "an open air cinema" where he caught the bus. Coincidentally the only "open air cinema" in Aruba is near Saventa and perhaps that is part of the reason Lorenzo was questioned. I believe there is also a statement from a bus driver in the file stating that Joran was picked up from that location on Monday May 30.

This is a clear monkey logic.
So, because Joran was picked up in Balashi.... they search a home in Savaneta.

The towns: Oranjestad, then Mahuma, then Balashi, then Pos Chikito and then Savaneta. So... if he was picked up in Pos Chikito, that would have been the reason too why a house and boat in Savaneta was search?

Vivi.... how low....

VIVI IS FULL OF IT! The reason why Jug shoved Julia and yelled "f*** YOU, STAY AWAY FROM MY WIFE" while Julia was holding her infant, was because Julia stated the Truth: Joran rode the bus the next morning... This is the TRUTH, not the BS Jug and Betty were making up to create TV drama. Think about it, "Well, Greta, you know, the main suspect Urine, got on the bus and went to school the next day just like any other day, compared to the LIE "Well Greta, you know, after the Powerful Judge helped his son Urine dispose of the body, he drove his son half way to school to his illegitimate brother's house".

Which BS line from the Twittys drove more ratings? Greta surpassed Bill'O with this BS, because the Twittys were scared to death to speak to Bill'0.  

FROM THE FREEBIRDS DOCUMENT POSTED ON SM:
7. THE PUSHING INCIDENT

Julia Renfro claimed that there was an incident when an upset Jug Twitty used physical force against her.

Julia Renfro - 'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' - Dec. 5, 2005
JULIA RENFRO, “ARUBA TODAY” NEWSPAPER: ... And at some point, I believe it was early July, her husband, Jug, got very upset with me and actually physically pushed me and yelled and screamed at me in foul language in front of my children.

HOWEVER ...

Beth Twitty concedes that the situation was tense but states Jug did not use physical force against Julia, and Beth implied that there were other witnesses present at the alleged incident who would concur.

Beth Twitty - 'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' - Dec. 5, 2005
BETH: Well, Jane, you know, tempers—you know, you are frustrated. We were searching for answers. But as far as Jug physically pushing Julie Renfro, no, that did not happen. I was there. There was another witness there with us, and also a cab driver was there. I‘m sorry that—if she felt that—misconstrued that situation. But there were senior several witnesses there, and no, he did not physically push her, but there was a heated moment, yes.

There yah have it,.. witnesses for BETH and JUG.. where is Julia..I mean Bondia.. Oops Glendas witnesses??   Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

I really don't know how anyone can refrain from bitch slapping her personally . You suck Glenda.. worse then Linda Lovelace!  Twisted Evil
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #321 on: May 31, 2007, 01:56:50 AM »

Quote from: "Sam"
You Monkeys chat so much it is hard to keep up and find a place to post this but I have to go to bed now so have to put it here if I can.

I know we have know for awhile now about the hotel rooms but this could even fit in with the lions Den. So here it is from Jorans book. Then good night.

1- sometimes we would rent a hotel room. I happened that three guys were in the same room having sex with girls. I was given a blow job on a balcony once by an American girl while Deepak was in the bathroom with a girl and Freddy was in the room proper with a girl too. But we did never share a girl or did threesomes. That was going way too far for me. We did however make topless pictures of a girl in a hotel room once.

2.Joran met Melody together with her friend Abi in a hotel during Easter break.Koen, Sander, Jaime, Freddy and myself had rented a room there. A lot of locals do this during this vacation. Then you can party without interruption from your parents. Play a lot of loud music, booze up, chill and go out and relax. Nobody would bother looking at how late you got in.

I am sure some other monkeys will have discussed this but here goes anyway :

Maybe our perverts were actually in their rented hotel room when Paulus was phoning to find out where Joran was, when he found out he was not at home as expected (or so he said).

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #322 on: May 31, 2007, 02:09:42 AM »

Tibro,

Or that is where they took Natalee?  That is a theory of Tyler's DH from the beginning.

Heading for the Monkey Bunkey. . .

And remember that Thursday is that rare and elusive BLUE MOON we hear so much about!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #323 on: May 31, 2007, 02:11:36 AM »

Thanks.

Just finished seeing Greta. Did Beth refer to JQK talking to the prosecutor as a "he" not a she? Has the lady who replaced KJ, who is going to retire also, been replaced 6 mos early by a "he" or did I hear wrong?

Am waiting up for 12:30am!!!

Go Monkeys, Go!

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #324 on: May 31, 2007, 02:14:48 AM »

IBE - SunFreak posted details of her visit to the ONC on Page 46 of the previous thread to this one.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #325 on: May 31, 2007, 02:14:51 AM »

Blue moon... means a two full moons in one month? My late finance died on a blue moon so we had a funeral instead of a wedding. I don't like full moons and blue moons... but do go by the moon in the Farmer's Almanac.. go figure?

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #326 on: May 31, 2007, 02:22:49 AM »

IBE - sorry blue moons have such sad memories for you.

Yes a blue moon is the second one in a calendar month.  Rare as only about 40 in a century.  
You have this one in May and we have one in June because of the dateline.

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #327 on: May 31, 2007, 02:23:24 AM »

Tibrogargan Thanks. I am a whole thread behind so started on page one tonight with this one. Still have more than an hour to my prayer slot so will go back and start reading the thread I missed.

Thanks again!

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #328 on: May 31, 2007, 04:02:27 AM »

Good Night and Good Morning

Either way, Monkeys keep up the Good Works! Love ya,  IBE

crazybabyborg
« Reply #329 on: May 31, 2007, 04:58:02 AM »

Tamik, if you should check here as you end your time on the prayer vigil, I have been Blessed to join you during this time. God Bless you and Natalee's Family!
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #330 on: May 31, 2007, 06:35:18 AM »

Diario
http://www.diarioaruba.com/
Amigoe
http://www.amigoe.com/english/
BonDia
http://www.cspnv.com/
Solo di Pueblo
http://www.solodipueblo.com/
Aruba Today
http://www.arubatoday.com/
24ora
http://www.24ora.com/
Translator:
http://papiamentu.donamaro.nl

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #331 on: May 31, 2007, 06:41:32 AM »

Quote from: "Red"
FYI: We are in the process of lining up the interview for the man behind the deep water search and the amazing equipment that will be used to try and find Natalee.

What is being lost in all of this due to the fact that I guess the MSM cannot ask a simple question about the search, is the extent of it.

For instance ... the boat being used is over 100 ft long.

Is this going to be that same guy that was looking for Laci Peterson in San Fran Bay?
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #332 on: May 31, 2007, 06:51:00 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "AZLady"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Interesting thoughts monkeys...yep.  I didn't say anyathing about AG being Simian this time...nope it wasn't me...can't pin that one on me... Rolling Eyes

Ha ha.  I'll take the blame for that one.  I do think AG wrote some of the later Simian posts as they are very much her writing style.  However, other people wrote the other Simian posts.  That's why I have trouble putting much credence into them.  Ya know, I never liked the Bondia group, either...   Laughing  Laughing

Absolutely.  Most everyone was so mesmerized with Bondia but it was you, Spooky and I who led the charge against them at night along with Mr. Martin.

I remember getting chewed out a couple of times myself for not being nice to our "inside source who was only trying to help us out"!

Wink

bondia slashed Karen Jansen's tires and then made a big deal about her not reporting it to the police
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #333 on: May 31, 2007, 07:33:48 AM »

Quote from: "Atlmetroguy"
Hello Monkeys!!! Finally the end of a busy travel day!! How is everybody?

I saw a report on the news that some globe trotting guy from Atlanta had some type of rare TB that is very contagious.  They have him in quarintine and are looking for all the people that might have shared a flight with him.  You didn't get caught up in any of that did you?
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #334 on: May 31, 2007, 07:40:06 AM »

As I recall  it was the tires of Helen Luezez(sp?), Beths laywer that had her tires slashed.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #335 on: May 31, 2007, 07:42:21 AM »

Greta subsequently reported that Beth Twitty's lawyer, Helen Lejuez, has been physically threatened and had her tires slashed.

Yet, she admits not making any reports of the incidents to the police or the chief prosecutor, and said that the Arubans are not happy, and they all know that she represents Beth Twitty. Although Helen admitted not being nervous about the threats, she will be cautious and not walk alone at night.

http://tinyurl.com/2yymau

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #336 on: May 31, 2007, 08:02:21 AM »

Hi!  I always felt that Glenda was there for the purposes of the Sloots..  

Trust-building
By disclosing something that seems personal or sensitive, seekers can gain the trust of the target. They might offer information that disparages or even harms their foes. When you sense that someone trusts you too easily, consider the possibility that you're the target of a trust-building seeker of sensitive information.

Disinterest
Feigning disinterest, either by interruption or by appearing to be distracted, the seeker presents a cue to the target that what was just said was unimportant. Alternatively, the seeker might focus on an unimportant detail of the conversation to mislead the target about what the real point of interest is.
Relationship-building
Cultivating friendship, especially when accompanied by a flow of useful information from the seeker to the target, could be an indicator of this tactic. Those most vulnerable have few friends and might even be isolated by internal politics. So basically Natalee's family had no one to trust on that island of lies..
Conspiracy
By drawing the target into a secret relationship, the seeker forms a tight bond with the target. One famous example of this technique is Connie Chung's 1995 interview of Newt Gingrich's mother, in which she said, "Why don't you just whisper it to me, just between you and me?" When a seeker suggests confidentiality or secrecy, and revealing the information could be harmful to the target, the seeker could be using this technique.

Its sad that the gate keepers on that island are so corrupted and therefore its hard for me to believe we will ever see justice coming from that island..
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #337 on: May 31, 2007, 08:14:02 AM »

Morning Monkeys,just watching and lurking
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #338 on: May 31, 2007, 08:20:42 AM »

G'morning Monkeys!!...I hope you all have a nice day. I was just checking the prayer thread and this thread, since I couldn't get on the forum after my prayer time last night...going to get ready for work now!

Bring Natalee home...
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #339 on: May 31, 2007, 08:22:36 AM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Quote from: "Atlmetroguy"
Hello Monkeys!!! Finally the end of a busy travel day!! How is everybody?

I saw a report on the news that some globe trotting guy from Atlanta had some type of rare TB that is very contagious.  They have him in quarintine and are looking for all the people that might have shared a flight with him.  You didn't get caught up in any of that did you?

I hope not, Easy...I heard about this yesterday and immediately thought about some of our monkeys!!

Bring Natalee home...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.