April 20, 2024, 01:17:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #631 5/30 - 5/31/2007  (Read 149411 times)
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #340 on: May 31, 2007, 08:49:46 AM »

Yes,this guy is a danger,to the public.The Constant Gardner was about this TB and it is real.I think it has sprung up in aruba,along with Dengue.Great tourist items you can bring home
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #341 on: May 31, 2007, 09:01:37 AM »

Good Morning.  Working and Lurking.

HERE FOR NATALEE

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #342 on: May 31, 2007, 09:16:50 AM »

Diario isn't updated for today. (?) I'll check again later.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #343 on: May 31, 2007, 09:27:28 AM »

Quote from: "Tiger"
Yes,this guy is a danger,to the public.The Constant Gardner was about this TB and it is real.I think it has sprung up in aruba,along with Dengue.Great tourist items you can bring home

The news report made it sound like some bad news stuff.  Only about a 30% success rate in its treatment.
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #344 on: May 31, 2007, 09:27:57 AM »

Blue moon over Kentucky,great song and theme.maybe it will shine bright over Aruba
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #345 on: May 31, 2007, 09:30:02 AM »

Easy,it is horrible stuff.I had a friend from and a member of CCR die from it.It is no joke,not at all.Maybe Joran's girl friend can catch distemper.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #346 on: May 31, 2007, 09:31:22 AM »

So Glenda is back.  Confused   Did she say anything about why she has been gone?

When did Tim Miller say he was going back to Aruba?  And, did the crackpot guy ever say where he thought the remains were, or did he just say the water?
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #347 on: May 31, 2007, 09:34:23 AM »

Easy,it is horrible stuff.I had a friend from and a member of CCR die from it.It is no joke,not at all.Maybe Joran's girl friend can catch distemper.

Sounds terrible!

Years ago I watched a documentary about the spread of aids and it was amazing how quickly it went from a few people in an isolated place then around the world.  That had to do with air flight as well.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #348 on: May 31, 2007, 09:35:45 AM »

Good Morning Everyone-

In last nite's Greta the chryon under Beth said Holloway, is this correct or a FOX error? I would like to make sure I have it correct when I post on my site... anyone know...???

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #349 on: May 31, 2007, 09:38:03 AM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"

Sounds terrible!

Years ago I watched a documentary about the spread of aids and it was amazing how quickly it went from a few people in an isolated place then around the world.  That had to do with air flight as well.

What irritates me is this guy with TB knew he had it.  Now assuming he was astute enough to go the doctor to find out he had TB, what the hell was he thinking getting on an airplane exposing dozens of other unsuspecting people?  At the point of diagnosis, somebody should have said "You need to be in quarantine until further notice".  

No, let's take our TB and run all over the globe making other people sick.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #350 on: May 31, 2007, 09:38:32 AM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Good Morning Everyone-

In last nite's Greta the chryon under Beth said Holloway, is this correct or a FOX error? I would like to make sure I have it correct when I post on my site... anyone know...???

Yes.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #351 on: May 31, 2007, 09:41:13 AM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Good Morning Everyone-

Yes.

Peaches.. so the Twitty has been dropped...Thank you.. I'll change it now..

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #352 on: May 31, 2007, 09:45:13 AM »

This globe trotting TB man was told to stay put. He wanted to go to Europe as he was getting married. So he went. He was on a no fly list, so he flew back to Canada and drove into the USA. Class Act, eh ?
Glad there is quarantine on this " man " now.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #353 on: May 31, 2007, 09:45:42 AM »

Sounds terrible!

What irritates me is this guy with TB knew he had it.  Now assuming he was astute enough to go the doctor to find out he had TB, what the hell was he thinking getting on an airplane exposing dozens of other unsuspecting people?  At the point of diagnosis, somebody should have said "You need to be in quarantine until further notice".  

Ain't that the truth!  And whay quicer way is there to spread something like that than being enclosed with a bunch of people on a plane all going in different directions!  He should be forced to be locked up with FOB and RU!   Twisted Evil
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #354 on: May 31, 2007, 09:46:52 AM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
This globe trotting TB man was told to stay put. He wanted to go to Europe as he was getting married. So he went. He was on a no fly list, so he flew back to Canada and drove into the USA. Class Act, eh ?
Glad there is quarantine on this " man " now.

Geez, what a nice gift to give your new bride and in-laws!
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #355 on: May 31, 2007, 09:49:45 AM »

Good Morning Everyone-

Yes.

Well, the media never could keep that one straight.  I wonder if they will now.....
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #356 on: May 31, 2007, 09:51:27 AM »

Sounds terrible!

Ain't that the truth!  And whay quicer way is there to spread something like that than being enclosed with a bunch of people on a plane all going in different directions!  He should be forced to be locked up with FOB and RU!   Twisted Evil

WTH, did I just type?  I need Angie to decode that one for me. lol
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #357 on: May 31, 2007, 09:51:52 AM »

Wonder if he kissed the ppl in the wedding party or the guests ?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #358 on: May 31, 2007, 10:00:14 AM »

Quote from: "Grande"

It could have been either Clyde Burke or Roland Tromp imo and based on what I have found I am confident it was not the latter.  The main factor is Clyde's absence from the case after JULY 11.   I also suspect Clyde may have played a role in the Aru-bay videos and I have a very good reason to believe that is a fact.  You will also not that Clyde was in on most of the original interrogations of suspects including JOHN & JONES, who were likely the benefactors of the Aru-bay vid's....

When you consider Lt. Roy Tromp's words to the media following his interrogation of Paulus Van der Sloot ... his subsequent silence is fully comprehended.

Janet

CBS NEWS
August 5, 2005

Tromp said investigators believe van der Sloot, who turns 18 on Saturday, is the prime suspect and that he had some assistance from his father, Paul, an apprentice judge on the island.

"We believe something went wrong with the girl, and the first person you are going to call is your daddy," said Tromp. "In this case, daddy would know exactly what to do."

Tromp, who declined to provide details about exactly what investigators believe happened to Holloway, said that Paul van der Sloot has also changed his account the night Holloway vanished.

"Why should you do that if you are telling the truth?" he said.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #359 on: May 31, 2007, 10:02:21 AM »

What was the name of that guy on H&C last night?  Dr. somebody?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.