April 24, 2024, 03:54:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #631 5/30 - 5/31/2007  (Read 149462 times)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #360 on: May 31, 2007, 10:06:56 AM »

ANDREW HODGES :
http://forensicthoughtprints.com/about.html
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #361 on: May 31, 2007, 10:12:02 AM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"

Thanks!
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #362 on: May 31, 2007, 10:18:19 AM »

easy,I know him.If you want to email,I will talk about him.He is big into theories.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #363 on: May 31, 2007, 10:21:45 AM »

Now that two years have passed how is everyone feeling about this case?  I’ve been optimistic, pessimistic, optimistic, pessimistic, etc.  This morning I am feeling a little down in the dumps about the whole thing.  Many theories have been put forth about a variety of people, but it always seems to fall just short of moving from theory to fact.

Plus, with all the stuff we have seen and read, which is probably just a fraction of what was collected by ALE, I can’t understand why this case was not pushed forward two years ago.  That tells me that no one is going to do a blasted thing unless a body is found.

Sorry, the silence coming out of these Dutch cops is wearing on me and making me doubtful.
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #364 on: May 31, 2007, 10:23:06 AM »

Easy,I agree.I still have hope,for a resolution
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #365 on: May 31, 2007, 10:24:08 AM »

Ed Smith would never reveal to me who was in the small truck with him. I asked if it was Teddy Phillips and he said.."Who the hell is that?'

I am really wondering if was this Clyde Burke.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #366 on: May 31, 2007, 10:26:15 AM »

Quote from: "Tiger"
easy,I know him.If you want to email,I will talk about him.He is big into theories.

Thanks, but I was just passing the info along to someone else.  I'm not sure how I feel about the guy.  He didn't come across very well on H&C last night, but then again they did not give him much time to explain his theories.
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #367 on: May 31, 2007, 10:26:58 AM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Now that two years have passed how is everyone feeling about this case?  I’ve been optimistic, pessimistic, optimistic, pessimistic, etc.  This morning I am feeling a little down in the dumps about the whole thing.  Many theories have been put forth about a variety of people, but it always seems to fall just short of moving from theory to fact.

Plus, with all the stuff we have seen and read, which is probably just a fraction of what was collected by ALE, I can’t understand why this case was not pushed forward two years ago.  That tells me that no one is going to do a blasted thing unless a body is found.

Sorry, the silence coming out of these Dutch cops is wearing on me and making me doubtful.

You have described how I feel to a "T". I just wish they'd tell us something and quit dragging this thing out.

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #368 on: May 31, 2007, 10:29:32 AM »

Hip Hip Hooray!!!!

SEATTLE —  A 27-year-old man described as one of the world's most prolific spammers was arrested Wednesday, and federal authorities said computer users across the Web could notice a decrease in the amount of junk e-mail.
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #369 on: May 31, 2007, 10:29:38 AM »

Hey Easy... Like you I feel like we have been on a roller coaster ride the last 2 years.  But I just HAVE to believe justice will come.  I am an optimist mostly, but it does get hard, especially when what we know is so darn obvious.

The prayer vigil gave me renewed hope.  I can't really explain it, but I feel better about things.  

The Dutch being silent, I will take as a good sign.  I truly hope they are the proffesionals we have been told they are and are able to pull this case together....

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #370 on: May 31, 2007, 10:33:27 AM »

I don't know how I feel about where this case is going.
Can't see it just ending not with the amount of time and manpower
the KLPD have put into this recently.
They are keeping a tight lid and there are many things we do not know.... they must have had something very compelling to go to the Sloots.... not just some bs from a Julia like person.
Wonder how much time the ALE wasted chasing after the Julia leads...ie the BEDB ? All the planted by the Sloot red herrings that the ALE fell for ?
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #371 on: May 31, 2007, 10:34:40 AM »

Hip Hip Hooray!!!!

SEATTLE —  A 27-year-old man described as one of the world's most prolific spammers was arrested Wednesday, and federal authorities said computer users across the Web could notice a decrease in the amount of junk e-mail.

Too bad they can't arrest some of these posters that robo-post denigrating remarks about Natalee and Beth! Wink

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #372 on: May 31, 2007, 10:35:06 AM »

Quote from: "greeneyedlady"

You have described how I feel to a "T". I just wish they'd tell us something and quit dragging this thing out.

I just can’t imagine sensible people reading through all these statements and coming to a conclusion other than the obvious.  That bothers me and makes me wonder just what it is they need to make a case.  If nothing else they could at least bust everyone that prevented justice from being done.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #373 on: May 31, 2007, 10:36:53 AM »

Hip Hip Hooray!!!!

Too bad they can't arrest some of these posters that robo-post denigrating remarks about Natalee and Beth! Wink

I would pay to watch that! lol
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #374 on: May 31, 2007, 10:38:23 AM »

Easy-

I don't know how I feel about the case anymore. I'm up and down.. everyday it's something else. Previous history of those missing on Aruba doesn't leave much hope... if you go by past records as an indicator.

+++

greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #375 on: May 31, 2007, 10:39:58 AM »

I just can’t imagine sensible people reading through all these statements and coming to a conclusion other than the obvious.  That bothers me and makes me wonder just what it is they need to make a case.  If nothing else they could at least bust everyone that prevented justice from being done.

This case has "obstruction of justice" and "cover-up" written all over it. It is too obvious and that's why I want to know just who it is that has kept/ can keep this case from being solved.

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #376 on: May 31, 2007, 10:40:01 AM »

<-----------------100 POSITIVE

it will be solved  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #377 on: May 31, 2007, 10:41:43 AM »

Quote from: "robots"

it will be solved  Cool

Robots- it's already been solved.. now there is an effort to re-write history and that concerns me terribly.

+++

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #378 on: May 31, 2007, 10:41:47 AM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
I can't help wonder if the NATALEE FREEBIRDS document didn't pull her ass out of hiding!   <Ren Ho>

Hey AngieX

what did I /we... (there are 20+ monkeys signed in here) miss  What doc.??

WHAT WAS JULIA RENFRO'S ROLE IN THE NATALEE HOLLOWAY INVESTIGATION?

Natalee's Freebirds
http://nataleesfreebirds.blogspot.com/

Good Morning Monkeys (7:30 AM)

Just catching up.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #379 on: May 31, 2007, 10:41:57 AM »

Quote from: "robots"

it will be solved  Cool

I see you are feeling De-licicious again today. Laughing  Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.