March 28, 2024, 01:17:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #631 5/30 - 5/31/2007  (Read 148914 times)
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #420 on: May 31, 2007, 01:16:03 PM »

tcumom, so is this Speaker guy just book smart?  Does he lack common sense?  A concern for others?

I don't get it.  It's not as though he didn't understand what TB is for pete sake.

Stupidity should just be more painful.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #421 on: May 31, 2007, 01:22:43 PM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
tcumom, so is this Speaker guy just book smart?  Does he lack common sense?  A concern for others?

I don't get it.  It's not as though he didn't understand what TB is for pete sake.

Yep ~ book-smart - lacking basic common sense ~ probably *entitled*, a word I used in a previous post ~ just pathetic . . . I'm usually pretty quiet about this stuff, but I'm tired of all this garbage.  Self-centered, egotistical, did he not even consider the ramifications of his idiotic decision to board that plane.  What a jackass.   Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #422 on: May 31, 2007, 01:22:57 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Has everyone seen "The Dancing Cadet?"   Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5hR1-dw_Ho

Thanks, Easy.  That made me laugh out loud!  The kid was feelin the groove and bustin a move, for sure!

BRING NATALEE HOME
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #423 on: May 31, 2007, 01:24:25 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"

Well, the guy is not a total quack.  He certainly has the creds but I just don't know if I believe his theory.  I think Paulus dictated the infamous Deepak email or someone did at the original planning (to obstruct justice and conspiracy) meeting and likely all were given a copy to go by to keep their story straight.  It sounded like something they would all use to be sure they were all saying the same thing.  Satish might need to read from his often.   Rolling Eyes

And I still contend this is NOT new and there has been discussion on it long, long ago.  Maybe it was while I was still at RWV but back then we all shared information totally.  Someone else should remember this as well.  Maybe Buckeye or VMS or Tylergal?

But I don't know if I believe this theory at all or not.  Fox did a terrible job last night of presenting it and worse yet, trying to connect it to TES.  We need to send H&C a few emails about that.  I felt badly for Tim Miller trying to make a judgment on this on the spot.  Were they trying to discredit TES along with this guy?

If I had been Tim Miller, the minute I got off camera, I would have punched somebody but guess he was remote and being transmitted from Texas so could not get his hands on H&C personally.   Evil or Very Mad

My problem with this guy is that letter doesn't sound like Deepak who is a nasty character.  Maybe Wonder Woman wrote it because Klaas has pretty well documented that she was behind the false claim and lie and rumor that Natalee ran away in Costa Rica once.  Just made it up and claimed the FBI verified it.  So what if this guy is analyzing something written by a disinformation agent instead of the suspect?

Be interesting to send him some of the PV's and see what he makes of those.  I wonder if anyone has done that?

Could be something to this but then again he could be totally wrong about it.  I just wish he had used something verified to have come from the suspects instead of that silly sounding, Paulus sissy talking email!

About Dr. Andrew G. Hodges
Board certified psychiatrist (American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology)
Former Assistant Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Medicine
Outstanding Clinician’s Award 1995, International Society of Communicative Psychoanalysis & Psychotherapy
Member, American Psychiatric Association
Private Practice of Psychiatry (including Forensic Psychiatry) Birmingham, Alabama

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #424 on: May 31, 2007, 01:25:34 PM »

Quote from: "tcumom"

Yep ~ book-smart - lacking basic common sense ~ probably *entitled*, a word I used in a previous post ~ just pathetic . . . I'm usually pretty quiet about this stuff, but I'm tired of all this garbage.  Self-centered, egotistical, did he not even consider the ramifications of his idiotic decision to board that plane.  What a jackass.   Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

I see he works for his daddy.  How nice.  He looks smart enough. Rolling Eyes

Perhaps he is better looking than he is sensible.....

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #425 on: May 31, 2007, 01:25:40 PM »

Well this little goof will be lucky if he is out of the hospital in under a year
a lady wrote into fox said her mother was in same hospital in colorado for TB she was in there for 2 years before they released her.. this guy will be a bankrupt lawyer

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #426 on: May 31, 2007, 01:27:20 PM »

The Skeeters tape of Deepak would have been a much better source.

BRING NATALEE HOME
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #427 on: May 31, 2007, 01:36:28 PM »

We can only pray that the Dutch are better informed than FOXNEWS. Last night's coverage was unprofessional, LAZY, and totally irresponsible on every level of a legitimate news outlet.  Evil or Very Mad

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #428 on: May 31, 2007, 01:38:57 PM »

Quote from: "Atlmetroguy"
Hello Monkeys!!! Finally the end of a busy travel day!! How is everybody?

I saw a report on the news that some globe trotting guy from Atlanta had some type of rare TB that is very contagious.  They have him in quarintine and are looking for all the people that might have shared a flight with him.  You didn't get caught up in any of that did you?

Within a year, we will all be caught up in this.  It spreads fast but it can be silent for sometime.  It has been around but confined until now.  This could be one of the plagues referenced in the Bible, eliminating a big part of the population.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #429 on: May 31, 2007, 01:39:25 PM »

For all of our teacher posters:

Yes, teachers are underpaid as are many important professions.  Until recently, nurses were paid even less and they make life and death decisions all the time.  When few went into that profession the shortage it created raised their salaries.  Now nurses receive a much larger salary than ever before, finally.  But it took the creation of a critical shortage to achieve that.

And trust me, we do NOT want foreign nurses imported.  I encountered this situation at the National Hospital in Washington, D.C., when one of my kids was critically injured in an auto accident and I was horrified at what I was seeing from the Nigerian and Ethiopian nurses there.  I stayed around the clock to protect my child from their unsterile practices!   Shocked   Hospital acquired drug resistant infections were rampant and I could see why!  It was a nightmare until we could get him transferred!  Like being in a Third World Hospital and this is the NATIONAL medical center.

JMO but it's the truth!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #430 on: May 31, 2007, 01:42:00 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "Atlmetroguy"
Hello Monkeys!!! Finally the end of a busy travel day!! How is everybody?

I saw a report on the news that some globe trotting guy from Atlanta had some type of rare TB that is very contagious.  They have him in quarantine and are looking for all the people that might have shared a flight with him.  You didn't get caught up in any of that did you?

Within a year, we will all be caught up in this.  It spreads fast but it can be silent for sometime.  It has been around but confined until now.  This could be one of the plagues referenced in the Bible, eliminating a big part of the population.

What's to stop a terrorist from infecting himself with small pox or worse, some designer disease that is resistant to every treatment and running amok among us spreading it everywhere?

Since they want to die for Allah anyway, why not go from a disease while taking so many of us with him?  I am truly surprised this has not already been tried.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #431 on: May 31, 2007, 01:42:22 PM »

Easy ~ Below is a description of that guy with TB ~  Shocked  Confused  Shocked

Andrew Speaker

Andrew Speaker is a licensed member of the State Bar of Georgia. He attended the United States Naval Academy and went on to receive his undergraduate degree in Finance from the University of Georgia as well as his law degree from the University of Georgia School of Law. After working with the Fulton County District Attorney’s Office and the Oconee County District Attorney’s office, he chose to go into private practice so that he could represent injured people in personal injury cases. He concentrates his practice in personal injury litigation and family law.

Special Recognition-

Shepherd Spinal Center Junior Committee volunteer of the year award- 2001

American Bar Association National Criminal Mock Trial Champion- 2003

American Trial Lawyers Association Regional Finalist- 2003
Inn Of Court Representative for University Of Georgia School Of Law

American Trial Lawyers Association nominee for University of Georgia Law

University of Georgia Mock Trial Competition Finalist

Organizations-

Brookhaven Boys and Girls Club Board of Directors- 1999-2001

Shepherd Spinal Center

American Bar Association

American Trial Lawyers Association

Southern Trial Lawyers Association

Georgia Trial Lawyers Association- Regional Meeting Representative

Buckhead Business Association

Pi Kappa Alpha Fraternity

University Of Georgia Alumni Association

University Of Georgia School Of Law Alumni Association

I just saw him on CNN while I was having lunch.  Go figure!  How could he not know he was putting others at risk, including people he loves?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #432 on: May 31, 2007, 01:44:13 PM »

For our Natalee, we will

PERSONA NON GRATA

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #433 on: May 31, 2007, 01:44:30 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"

Thanks, Easy.  That made me laugh out loud!  The kid was feelin the groove and bustin a move, for sure!

There is something hilarious about that video.  They had it on CNN during lunch along with a few other clips about the guy.  He just graduated from the academy.  GW even had something to say about his moves. lol
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #434 on: May 31, 2007, 01:46:17 PM »

Easy ~ Below is a description of that guy with TB ~  Shocked  Confused  Shocked

Andrew Speaker

Andrew Speaker is a licensed member of the State Bar of Georgia. He attended the United States Naval Academy and went on to receive his undergraduate degree in Finance from the University of Georgia as well as his law degree from the University of Georgia School of Law. After working with the Fulton County District Attorney’s Office and the Oconee County District Attorney’s office, he chose to go into private practice so that he could represent injured people in personal injury cases. He concentrates his practice in personal injury litigation and family law.

Special Recognition-

Shepherd Spinal Center Junior Committee volunteer of the year award- 2001

American Bar Association National Criminal Mock Trial Champion- 2003

American Trial Lawyers Association Regional Finalist- 2003
Inn Of Court Representative for University Of Georgia School Of Law

American Trial Lawyers Association nominee for University of Georgia Law

University of Georgia Mock Trial Competition Finalist

Organizations-

Brookhaven Boys and Girls Club Board of Directors- 1999-2001

Shepherd Spinal Center

American Bar Association

American Trial Lawyers Association

Southern Trial Lawyers Association

Georgia Trial Lawyers Association- Regional Meeting Representative

Buckhead Business Association

Pi Kappa Alpha Fraternity

University Of Georgia Alumni Association

University Of Georgia School Of Law Alumni Association

I just saw him on CNN while I was having lunch.  Go figure!  How could he not know he was putting others at risk, including people he loves?

Daddy IN LAw works for the CDC  good lord

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #435 on: May 31, 2007, 01:48:10 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"

Well, the guy is not a total quack.  He certainly has the creds but I just don't know if I believe his theory.  I think Paulus dictated the infamous Deepak email or someone did at the original planning (to obstruct justice and conspiracy) meeting and likely all were given a copy to go by to keep their story straight.  It sounded like something they would all use to be sure they were all saying the same thing.  Satish might need to read from his often.   Rolling Eyes

And I still contend this is NOT new and there has been discussion on it long, long ago.  Maybe it was while I was still at RWV but back then we all shared information totally.  Someone else should remember this as well.  Maybe Buckeye or VMS or Tylergal?

But I don't know if I believe this theory at all or not.  Fox did a terrible job last night of presenting it and worse yet, trying to connect it to TES.  We need to send H&C a few emails about that.  I felt badly for Tim Miller trying to make a judgment on this on the spot.  Were they trying to discredit TES along with this guy?

If I had been Tim Miller, the minute I got off camera, I would have punched somebody but guess he was remote and being transmitted from Texas so could not get his hands on H&C personally.   Evil or Very Mad

My problem with this guy is that letter doesn't sound like Deepak who is a nasty character.  Maybe Wonder Woman wrote it because Klaas has pretty well documented that she was behind the false claim and lie and rumor that Natalee ran away in Costa Rica once.  Just made it up and claimed the FBI verified it.  So what if this guy is analyzing something written by a disinformation agent instead of the suspect?

Be interesting to send him some of the PV's and see what he makes of those.  I wonder if anyone has done that?

Could be something to this but then again he could be totally wrong about it.  I just wish he had used something verified to have come from the suspects instead of that silly sounding, Paulus sissy talking email!

About Dr. Andrew G. Hodges
Board certified psychiatrist (American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology)
Former Assistant Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Medicine
Outstanding Clinician’s Award 1995, International Society of Communicative Psychoanalysis & Psychotherapy
Member, American Psychiatric Association
Private Practice of Psychiatry (including Forensic Psychiatry) Birmingham, Alabama

I think Dana needs to interview this guy and give him a chance to speak.  If he is a nut, that will reveal itself pretty quickly.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #436 on: May 31, 2007, 01:48:54 PM »

There is something hilarious about that video.  They had it on CNN during lunch along with a few other clips about the guy.  He just graduated from the academy.  GW even had something to say about his moves. lol

Oh, Easy, I was 18 yo, first time away from home at Colorado College in Colorado Springs one time long ago.  Was during VN war/police action.  There were the Air Force Cadets, Ft Carson, Pederson Airfield, NORAD and I don't even remember what all just packed with young men!  The odds in that town were probably 25 males for every female, haha.

Those were the days!   Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #437 on: May 31, 2007, 01:48:59 PM »

Just clicked on your link and look what popped up:
This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by TMFT Enterprises, Inc.
oh, brother.  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #438 on: May 31, 2007, 01:49:07 PM »

Quote from: "Tiger"
Yes,this guy is a danger,to the public.The Constant Gardner was about this TB and it is real.I think it has sprung up in aruba,along with Dengue.Great tourist items you can bring home

It has been around for a few years.  Yes, the Constant Gardener was about this type of TB and other diseases.  Foreigners with  human-immunovirus  easily contract these illnesses and come to the USA for treatment of the underlying illness and while here, spread it to the healthcare and homosexual community.  This is the first case I have ever heard of being quarantined.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #439 on: May 31, 2007, 01:52:01 PM »

Quote from: "Tiger"
Easy,it is horrible stuff.I had a friend from and a member of CCR die from it.It is no joke,not at all.Maybe Joran's girl friend can catch distemper.

Sounds terrible!

Years ago I watched a documentary about the spread of aids and it was amazing how quickly it went from a few people in an isolated place then around the world.  That had to do with air flight as well.

What irritates me is this guy with TB knew he had it.  Now assuming he was astute enough to go the doctor to find out he had TB, what the hell was he thinking getting on an airplane exposing dozens of other unsuspecting people?  At the point of diagnosis, somebody should have said "You need to be in quarantine until further notice".  

No, let's take our TB and run all over the globe making other people sick.

It is here already but has mainly been confined to the homosexual community which is a protected peoples.  One does not have to engage in homosexual activity to acquire it.  It is just more predominant in homosexuals because of the HIV which, becuase of their immune system, makes them easy targets, and they have spread it to the healthcare community and other homosexuals once they bring it to the USA. I am sure this man was probably a heterosexual.  If he was homosexual, he would have been in a protected class and there would not have been any quarantine or arrest.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.