April 19, 2024, 06:56:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #631 5/30 - 5/31/2007  (Read 149377 times)
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #560 on: May 31, 2007, 05:00:50 PM »

Klaas

Can we get a message to Robert (from the FP) about the DeVries show??

TB

The biggest offenders of resistant TB are the transients, those that move from soup kitchen to soup kitchen (usually because they don't want to stay at the religious housing because they would have to dry out).  The board of health starts treatment for the TB, then the person moves on before finishing the treatment.  The bacteria then becomes resistant to those antibiotics.  We are currently in a national TB crisis.  Transients hang out in the libraries and travel on the buses.  The bacteria can live dried up on inanimate objects and then become airborne.  We tested all people that went to the library one winter because TB was found in a transient that "stayed warm" in the building.  The extremely multi drug resistant variety is pretty rare but predictable.

Most people have no symptoms until they become immunocompromised (the older you get, there is a natural decline in your resistance).

I can see everyone being tested...in the future.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #561 on: May 31, 2007, 05:00:59 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
So, part of the Devries show will be new, but he is not in Aruba.  Is that right?  I bet he does like that book. lol  I think he will be the first to actually talk about it that knows something about the case.  None of the cable people have said much about the thing and I think that is BS!

Yes, new part and not in Aruba. Hard to say how much of the show will be new but no doubt the new part will be interesting. Joran accused DeVries of burglary and had little to nothing to back up the claim.
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #562 on: May 31, 2007, 05:01:53 PM »

Blah,he looks tasty with a little catsup,hehe.Want some Robots,you look hungry,I have some wd-4040
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #563 on: May 31, 2007, 05:02:26 PM »

Quote from: "blah"
Quote from: "Anna"
It's a damned cartoon avatar, Rob!  Get over it!  I don't attack yours but I am really tired of mine being attacked.  I think some people just can't stand to see another person actually enjoy something so routine.  

Do you really think this cartoon doll is going to flash you any minute?  
Relax, you and Tiger are completely safe.

I will, however, remove the offensive cartoon doll which is perfectly and quite modestly dressed.  The problem is only in the minds of some people.  The doll is completely harmless and incapable of either wearing or not wearing underwear.  It is a cartoon.  

Guess now we have Avatar Police.

I will use the Red X and avoid controversy.

what nerve you have walking around with a fully clothed cartoon character avatar. Rolling Eyes

You should be more sensitive to the "always offended crowd" do you think you can just go around picking your own avatar without getting it approved by the board of avatar control?

Let this be a lesson to you missy, you are lucky you have been saved by those who do not approve of your reckless behavior, you could have killed someone for christs sake!!!

This little fella is gonna be keeping an eye on you!!!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #564 on: May 31, 2007, 05:02:30 PM »

please dont make me START HOLDING MY BREATH AGAIN

remember, the last time i held my breath for like 3 days

i dont want to do it..but i will  Cool  

PLEASE, do not try this at home. this should only be attempted by a ROBOTS

ok, starting now !!!!

DEEEEEEEP BREATH

starting

NOW

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #565 on: May 31, 2007, 05:03:16 PM »

Quote from: "Tiger"
Blah,he looks tasty with a little catsup,hehe.Want some Robots,you look hungry,I have some wd-4040

yes, please pass the PEPPER  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #566 on: May 31, 2007, 05:04:03 PM »

im turning purple

calling Anna  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i might need mouth to mouth

Twisted Evil

- A Horse's Tale
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #567 on: May 31, 2007, 05:04:04 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
So, part of the Devries show will be new, but he is not in Aruba.  Is that right?  I bet he does like that book. lol  I think he will be the first to actually talk about it that knows something about the case.  None of the cable people have said much about the thing and I think that is BS!

Yes, new part and not in Aruba. Hard to say how much of the show will be new but no doubt the new part will be interesting. Joran accused DeVries of burglary and had little to nothing to back up the claim.

Yes, and Dilbart says DeVries is steamed so this should be wonderful to see somebody actually challenge Joran's book.

I would think as popular as DeVries is supposed to be in The Netherlands, his opinion would be very highly regarded and could spell curtains for Joran's book sales.

At least somebody is going to challenge the Sporter on some of his lying it seems?  I hope that is what will happen.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #568 on: May 31, 2007, 05:04:26 PM »

blah

now I have raspberry water all over my screen !  Laughing

I continue to stand with the girl.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #569 on: May 31, 2007, 05:04:33 PM »

whewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

exhaling

Cool  Laughing  Twisted Evil

- A Horse's Tale
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #570 on: May 31, 2007, 05:05:11 PM »

Buckeye you are correct sir.They are having a problem in aruba,IIRC.A lot of kids go there,so I have heard.Anna,you have windows inside and outside your house,wow.I don't have a window in the privy
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #571 on: May 31, 2007, 05:05:29 PM »

i tried some watermelon water the other day

i think im addicted to it  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #572 on: May 31, 2007, 05:05:48 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
Klaas

Can we get a message to Robert (from the FP) about the DeVries show??

TB

The biggest offenders of resistant TB are the transients, those that move from soup kitchen to soup kitchen (usually because they don't want to stay at the religious housing because they would have to dry out).  The board of health starts treatment for the TB, then the person moves on before finishing the treatment.  The bacteria then becomes resistant to those antibiotics.  We are currently in a national TB crisis.  Transients hang out in the libraries and travel on the buses.  The bacteria can live dried up on inanimate objects and then become airborne.  We tested all people that went to the library one winter because TB was found in a transient that "stayed warm" in the building.  The extremely multi drug resistant variety is pretty rare but predictable.

Most people have no symptoms until they become immunocompromised (the older you get, there is a natural decline in your resistance).

I can see everyone being tested...in the future.

Yes, next time I see him post I'll make sure he's aware of it!  He probably already knows.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #573 on: May 31, 2007, 05:06:00 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "igsigs"

Yes, and Dilbart says DeVries is steamed so this should be wonderful to see somebody actually challenge Joran's book.

I would think as popular as DeVries is supposed to be in The Netherlands, his opinion would be very highly regarded and could spell curtains for Joran's book sales.

At least somebody is going to challenge the Sporter on some of his lying it seems?  I hope that is what will happen.

Maybe we should send him some high points of the discrepancies to make sure he has all the important one's and THE facts!  Just want to make sure the audience get's it all.

Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #574 on: May 31, 2007, 05:06:29 PM »

Yes,Anna someone will challenge the sporter,soon.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #575 on: May 31, 2007, 05:06:55 PM »

since Klass is not here
i will be taking over the role of MODERATOR

GOT IT ?? Mad  Mad  Mad  Mad

good !!!!!!!!! Cool  Cool  Cool

just kidding  Razz

- A Horse's Tale
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #576 on: May 31, 2007, 05:06:56 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
blah

well hopefully you spit it all over that disgraceful avatar that Anna was using.  Do you believe the nerve of that woman?  She just thinks she's so special because she is Dutch

Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #577 on: May 31, 2007, 05:07:10 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
i tried some watermelon water the other day

i think im addicted to it  Cool

What is watermelon water?  Watermelon flavored water?  Isn't that what we used to call juice?   Laughing
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #578 on: May 31, 2007, 05:07:33 PM »

Quote from: "blah"
blah

well hopefully you spit it all over that disgraceful avatar that Anna was using.  Do you believe the nerve of that woman?  She just thinks she's so special because she is Dutch

Laughing

Laughing

- A Horse's Tale
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #579 on: May 31, 2007, 05:07:53 PM »

blah

OMG,  that was too funny Blah!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.