March 29, 2024, 04:21:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #631 5/30 - 5/31/2007  (Read 148938 times)
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #680 on: May 31, 2007, 07:08:57 PM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"
A VOICE THAT WILL NOT BE SILENCED

The voice of a determined mother who refuses to be silenced in regards to the perception of that a corrupt investigation is denying her precious daughter justice is the sole reason that the Natalee Holloway case was not deemed a closed case early on by the “powers that be” in Aruba. Beth Holloway Twitty is truly one amazing woman!

Beth Twitty:
“I met with Prime Minister Oduber. I don‘t care who you put the pressure on, where it comes from, but I want—you need to figure it out. You need to figure out who needs to apply the pressure and where it needs to be applied, because you have to solve this crime. I said, you do not want to turn me loose from this island without an answer.”
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9813596/

Beth Twitty:
“I have told Prime Minister Oduber that I will do this, I will be the voice of Natalee for the next 40 years. And I hope I have that long, because I will do it as long as I can.”

Beth Twitty:
“We will keep going back to Aruba over and over again. This is far from over. They know—they have the answers there on the island.”
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9354188/

Beth Twitty:
“I think it’s just the side that, you know, I—I will stop at nothing to get answers. There is nothing that I won’t do. There’s nowhere that I won’t go, and there’s nothing—I’m going to ask every question. I don’t care how painful it is. I will do it, because I’m not going to have any regrets.”
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8885950/

Beth Twitty:
“For the rest of my life, I will continue to be the voice for my daughter, seeking justice in Aruba. Every parent would want the same justice for their child.”
http://www.decaturdaily.com/decaturdaily/news/050904/aruba.shtml

God sent us an angel in Beth Holloway.  Were that alll mothers so dedicated to the voices of thier children -there would be no more curroption towards our babies.  My hero my role model Gods angel in human wrappings..
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #681 on: May 31, 2007, 07:09:08 PM »

There is a comment that in the beginning the K2 had two different lawyers due to the possible conflict of interest.  When decided there was no conflict, they had the same lawyer.

My question.
Why initially, did PVDS think the K2 needed seperate attornies?

Steve Cohen, in Peurto Rico, said that two of the suspects admitted having (consensual) sex with Natalee.  He backpeddled in the ATA statement later that week. Hmmmmm
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #682 on: May 31, 2007, 07:11:24 PM »

I have to admit I was quite surprised at all of the emails
back and fourth with  Larry.. I knew Deepak was a greedy SMUCK
but WOW

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #683 on: May 31, 2007, 07:11:33 PM »

Quote from: "sandy leiva"
Quote from: "Tamikosmom"
A VOICE THAT WILL NOT BE SILENCED

The voice of a determined mother who refuses to be silenced in regards to the perception of that a corrupt investigation is denying her precious daughter justice is the sole reason that the Natalee Holloway case was not deemed a closed case early on by the “powers that be” in Aruba. Beth Holloway Twitty is truly one amazing woman!

Beth Twitty:
“I met with Prime Minister Oduber. I don‘t care who you put the pressure on, where it comes from, but I want—you need to figure it out. You need to figure out who needs to apply the pressure and where it needs to be applied, because you have to solve this crime. I said, you do not want to turn me loose from this island without an answer.”

Beth Twitty:
“I have told Prime Minister Oduber that I will do this, I will be the voice of Natalee for the next 40 years. And I hope I have that long, because I will do it as long as I can.”

Beth Twitty:
“We will keep going back to Aruba over and over again. This is far from over. They know—they have the answers there on the island.”
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9354188/

Beth Twitty:
“I think it’s just the side that, you know, I—I will stop at nothing to get answers. There is nothing that I won’t do. There’s nowhere that I won’t go, and there’s nothing—I’m going to ask every question. I don’t care how painful it is. I will do it, because I’m not going to have any regrets.”
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8885950/

Beth Twitty:
“For the rest of my life, I will continue to be the voice for my daughter, seeking justice in Aruba. Every parent would want the same justice for their child.”
http://www.decaturdaily.com/decaturdaily/news/050904/aruba.shtml

God sent us an angel in Beth Holloway.  Were that alll mothers so dedicated to the voices of thier children -there would be no more curroption towards our babies.  My hero my role model Gods angel in human wrappings..

Sandy, I so agree with that.  You put it so well.   This should be emblazoned somewhere on this website.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #684 on: May 31, 2007, 07:11:37 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
A little summary of the above filings.

Deepak doesn't want to turn over the copies of the PVs etc because under Aruba 45, they are confidential.  He doesn't have some copies because Oomen, his first attorney, has them and won't give him a copy because he hasn't paid the bill.  Rolling Eyes

Deepak communicated with Larry Garrison about a book and movie deal for  money.  Deepak might have been "deep throat".

Isn't all of that strange.  The Kalpoes are suing Dr. Phil because they were implicated in a crime.  They don't want to turn over disclosure documents, because they are still being investigated for those crimes.  Doesn't this sound crazy?
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #685 on: May 31, 2007, 07:12:08 PM »

SANDY, P.S.

thank you for the translation.  Wonder if it is being sold to Hugo.

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #686 on: May 31, 2007, 07:12:41 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"

Deepak doesn't want to turn over the copies of the PVs etc because under Aruba 45, they are confidential.  He doesn't have some copies because Oomen, his first attorney, has them and won't give him a copy because he hasn't paid the bill.  Rolling Eyes

Deepak communicated with Larry Garrison about a book and movie deal for  money.  Deepak might have been "deep throat".

Isn't all of that strange.  The Kalpoes are suing Dr. Phil because they were implicated in a crime.  They don't want to turn over disclosure documents, because they are still being investigated for those crimes.  Doesn't this sound crazy?

to normal thinking rational humans yes it does, but we are talking attorneys here...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #687 on: May 31, 2007, 07:13:44 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
SANDY, P.S.

thank you for the translation.  Wonder if it is being sold to Hugo.

Yes Sandy thank you for the translation.... I thought it and forgot to say it... thank you Tyler, for actually saying it!!!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #688 on: May 31, 2007, 07:14:05 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"

to normal thinking rational humans yes it does, but we are talking attorneys here...

I love Mrs. Red, who knows attorneys better than most.  She knows there are good ones and bad ones and some in-between ones, but she is inclined to agree that they do not think like normal human beings and therefore, can put Taco in that "not normal human being" cage.

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #689 on: May 31, 2007, 07:16:12 PM »

I still can't get over there being a University in Aruba.  Seems they graduate high school and go to the States or Holland...or in the case of the ones we know...never graduate high school.  Wonder how many are in this "university".
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #690 on: May 31, 2007, 07:17:32 PM »

Sounds like someone in urgent need of money. Urgent to the point that certain moves, ie filing this lawsuit, prior to criminal proceedings leaves one scratching their head as to what the K's were thinking.  Did P Sloot withdraw his offer to provide legal assistance to the K's? ....was it something they said? Twisted Evil

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #691 on: May 31, 2007, 07:18:21 PM »

I still can't get over there being a University in Aruba.  Seems they graduate high school and go to the States or Holland...or in the case of the ones we know...never graduate high school.  Wonder how many are in this "university".

I would like to know where they get there police training???
they all need to go back to school.. Send the monkeys there this would have been solved long ago

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #692 on: May 31, 2007, 07:18:26 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "mrs. red"

I love Mrs. Red, who knows attorneys better than most.  She knows there are good ones and bad ones and some in-between ones, but she is inclined to agree that they do not think like normal human beings and therefore, can put Taco in that "not normal human being" cage.

it's true - there are good ones but sadly it seems that the justice system is getting to be who can make the "spagetti stick" -

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #693 on: May 31, 2007, 07:18:32 PM »

I think the "university" there has very limited majors ie hotel management.

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #694 on: May 31, 2007, 07:23:25 PM »

“A unredacted and unedited copy of the statement signed by Satish Kalpoe dated May 31, 2005, to officials of Aruba.”

“Plaintiffs are not aware how the Defendants learned of this statement and do no know if they are already in possession of it.”

What kind of argument is that?  This is amazing!
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #695 on: May 31, 2007, 07:23:48 PM »

My question.

K2 unified is a threat to Joran. It was inevitable that the Ks would become a single entity but any delay towards that end and confusion/missteps getting there benefited the Sloots.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #696 on: May 31, 2007, 07:25:54 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
My question.

K2 unified is a threat to Joran. It was inevitable that the Ks would become a single entity but any delay towards that end and confusion/missteps getting there benefited the Sloots.

i totally agree because I think they are guilty of raping her but i don't think they killed her and they know what did happen... i think jvds is the one guilty of murder....they are his little slimy accomplises.. (sp)

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #697 on: May 31, 2007, 07:26:14 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"

Sounds like someone in urgent need of money. Urgent to the point that certain moves, ie filing this lawsuit, prior to criminal proceedings leaves one scratching their head as to what the K's were thinking.  Did P Sloot withdraw his offer to provide legal assistance to the K's? ....was it something they said? Twisted Evil

I think the Kalpoes got sold a bill of goods and were counting on a quick settlement.  They should have known that they were going to the major leagues with this lawsuit!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #698 on: May 31, 2007, 07:27:38 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
My question.

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #699 on: May 31, 2007, 07:29:17 PM »

When Joran recanted the lie stating Deepak picked him up at the beach, and the lie then became Satish was the one that picked him up......there went the agreement to keep Satish "out-of-it".

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.