April 19, 2024, 01:54:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #631 5/30 - 5/31/2007  (Read 149388 times)
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #700 on: May 31, 2007, 07:29:28 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Quote from: "Buckeye"
My question.
Why initially, did PVDS think the K2 needed seperate attornies?

K2 unified is a threat to Joran. It was inevitable that the Ks would become a single entity but any delay towards that end and confusion/missteps getting there benefited the Sloots.

Unless, only two were involved in the rape and once the body was disposed of, the rape charges would be next to impossible to prove.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #701 on: May 31, 2007, 07:29:56 PM »

I just can't find the answers
To the questions that keep going through my mind

the BABYS  Cool

http://youtube.com/watch?v=iOl2wp__yfc

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #702 on: May 31, 2007, 07:30:33 PM »

My question.

K2 unified is a threat to Joran. It was inevitable that the Ks would become a single entity but any delay towards that end and confusion/missteps getting there benefited the Sloots.

You would think Joran's book would have the K2's crawling the wall wanting to cut a book deal and blast the guy.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #703 on: May 31, 2007, 07:31:55 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
“A unredacted and unedited copy of the statement signed by Satish Kalpoe dated May 31, 2005, to officials of Aruba.”

*Unredacted and unedited* a curious add-on. I don't recall that wording being attached to the other PV requests?
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #704 on: May 31, 2007, 07:32:38 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "sandy leiva"
Quote from: "Tamikosmom"
A VOICE THAT WILL NOT BE SILENCED

The voice of a determined mother who refuses to be silenced in regards to the perception of that a corrupt investigation is denying her precious daughter justice is the sole reason that the Natalee Holloway case was not deemed a closed case early on by the “powers that be” in Aruba. Beth Holloway Twitty is truly one amazing woman!

Beth Twitty:
“I met with Prime Minister Oduber. I don‘t care who you put the pressure on, where it comes from, but I want—you need to figure it out. You need to figure out who needs to apply the pressure and where it needs to be applied, because you have to solve this crime. I said, you do not want to turn me loose from this island without an answer.”
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9813596/

Beth Twitty:
“I have told Prime Minister Oduber that I will do this, I will be the voice of Natalee for the next 40 years. And I hope I have that long, because I will do it as long as I can.”

Beth Twitty:
“We will keep going back to Aruba over and over again. This is far from over. They know—they have the answers there on the island.”
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9354188/

Beth Twitty:
“I think it’s just the side that, you know, I—I will stop at nothing to get answers. There is nothing that I won’t do. There’s nowhere that I won’t go, and there’s nothing—I’m going to ask every question. I don’t care how painful it is. I will do it, because I’m not going to have any regrets.”
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8885950/

Beth Twitty:
“For the rest of my life, I will continue to be the voice for my daughter, seeking justice in Aruba. Every parent would want the same justice for their child.”
http://www.decaturdaily.com/decaturdaily/news/050904/aruba.shtml

God sent us an angel in Beth Holloway.  Were that alll mothers so dedicated to the voices of thier children -there would be no more curroption towards our babies.  My hero my role model Gods angel in human wrappings..

Sandy, I so agree with that.  You put it so well.   This should be emblazoned somewhere on this website.
 Maybe Klass can find the appropriate spot on this site- perhaps after Natalee Holloways files.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #705 on: May 31, 2007, 07:33:08 PM »

Easywriter wrote;
I think the Kalpoes got sold a bill of goods and were counting on a quick settlement. They should have known that they were going to the major leagues with this lawsuit!

....and look who they got to represent them. Isn't the lawyer who filed the case some new attorney ? I think I heard she has been in practice for 2 years? ....and she feels ready to enter the big leagues? Hmmmmmmm

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #706 on: May 31, 2007, 07:34:16 PM »

My question.

You would think Joran's book would have the K2's crawling the wall wanting to cut a book deal and blast the guy.

Seems they have more to fear?

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #707 on: May 31, 2007, 07:34:32 PM »

The voice of a determined mother who refuses to be silenced in regards to the perception of that a corrupt investigation is denying her precious daughter justice is the sole reason that the Natalee Holloway case was not deemed a closed case early on by the “powers that be” in Aruba. Beth Holloway Twitty is truly one amazing woman!

Beth Twitty:
“I met with Prime Minister Oduber. I don‘t care who you put the pressure on, where it comes from, but I want—you need to figure it out. You need to figure out who needs to apply the pressure and where it needs to be applied, because you have to solve this crime. I said, you do not want to turn me loose from this island without an answer.”

Beth Twitty:
“I have told Prime Minister Oduber that I will do this, I will be the voice of Natalee for the next 40 years. And I hope I have that long, because I will do it as long as I can.”

Beth Twitty:
“We will keep going back to Aruba over and over again. This is far from over. They know—they have the answers there on the island.”

Beth Twitty:
“I think it’s just the side that, you know, I—I will stop at nothing to get answers. There is nothing that I won’t do. There’s nowhere that I won’t go, and there’s nothing—I’m going to ask every question. I don’t care how painful it is. I will do it, because I’m not going to have any regrets.”

Beth Twitty:
“For the rest of my life, I will continue to be the voice for my daughter, seeking justice in Aruba. Every parent would want the same justice for their child.”

God sent us an angel in Beth Holloway.  Were that alll mothers so dedicated to the voices of thier children -there would be no more curroption towards our babies.  My hero my role model Gods angel in human wrappings..

Sandy, I so agree with that.  You put it so well.   This should be emblazoned somewhere on this website.
 Maybe Klass can find the appropriate spot on this site- perhaps after Natalee Holloways files.
KLAAS, can we do this?

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #708 on: May 31, 2007, 07:35:07 PM »

SANDY, P.S.

thank you for the translation.  Wonder if it is being sold to Hugo.

Aruba needs to watch thier back or hugo is gonna swallow them up-- no more aruba !
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #709 on: May 31, 2007, 07:35:37 PM »

“A unredacted and unedited copy of the statement signed by Satish Kalpoe dated May 31, 2005, to officials of Aruba.”

*Unredacted and unedited* a curious add-on. I don't recall that wording being attached to the other PV requests?

That would give the impression that the defense does indeed have a copy of the statement, but why was it redacted and edited?  And, who did that?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #710 on: May 31, 2007, 07:36:39 PM »

Quote from: "Sue"
I still can't get over there being a University in Aruba.  Seems they graduate high school and go to the States or Holland...or in the case of the ones we know...never graduate high school.  Wonder how many are in this "university".

I would like to know where they get there police training???
they all need to go back to school.. Send the monkeys there this would have been solved long ago

Sue ... this monkey will volunteer my services as an interrogator.  My eldest son (37) can vouch for my qualifications ... when he was a teen his mother's interrogation techniques scared the truth out him every time.  I do believe he still has nightmares/flashbacks related to those sessions.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #711 on: May 31, 2007, 07:37:22 PM »

SANDY, P.S.

Aruba needs to watch thier back or hugo is gonna swallow them up-- no more aruba !

If they didn't have the refinery in Aruba, there would be no legal reasons for them to deal with Chavez  Twisted Evil  I think they're afraid, hence they want to to do away with Valero  IMO

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #712 on: May 31, 2007, 07:38:03 PM »

I still can't get over there being a University in Aruba.  Seems they graduate high school and go to the States or Holland...or in the case of the ones we know...never graduate high school.  Wonder how many are in this "university".

they all need to go back to school.. Send the monkeys there this would have been solved long ago

Sue ... this monkey will volunteer my services as an interrogator.  My eldest son (37) can vouch for my qualifications ... when he was a teen his mother's interrogation techniques scared the truth out him every time.  I do believe he still has nightmares/flashbacks related to those sessions.

Janet

Wink

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #713 on: May 31, 2007, 07:39:09 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Easywriter wrote;
I think the Kalpoes got sold a bill of goods and were counting on a quick settlement. They should have known that they were going to the major leagues with this lawsuit!

....and look who they got to represent them. Isn't the lawyer who filed the case some new attorney ? I think I heard she has been in practice for 2 years? ....and she feels ready to enter the big leagues? Hmmmmmmm

I checked them out one time, but I don't remember the details.  It was a big Chicago firm and this young lawyer was about the only one they had that was licensed in California, if I remember correctly.  I think they also have a strong collective background in international law.  That was the only logical connection I could come up with.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #714 on: May 31, 2007, 07:41:28 PM »

Quote from: "robots"

Janet

Wink

I will volunteer to do the substance testing.  When my son was in highschool, I bought a portable breathalizer and enough mouthpieces for all his friends.   Laughing
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #715 on: May 31, 2007, 07:42:32 PM »

SANDY, P.S.

If they didn't have the refinery in Aruba, there would be no legal reasons for them to deal with Chavez  Twisted Evil  I think they're afraid, hence they want to to do away with Valero  IMO

Im sure there will be more new in a few days, the island is imploding. No jobs, no money, rampant crimes, poor polis action.  Todays diario also had article that said the thiefs have look outs at the polis stations and take advantage of committing crimes when polis force is low in numbers.  Sound somehat like an inside job.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #716 on: May 31, 2007, 07:44:03 PM »

I don't get it either. I know it is considered wise to keep your trap shut as a murder suspect, but Joran has been pointing the finger at them since his very first interview. A simple *Joran is an a-hole* would suffice.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #717 on: May 31, 2007, 07:45:32 PM »

Beth Twitty:

Beth Twitty:

Beth Twitty:

Beth Twitty:

Beth Twitty:

KLAAS, can we do this?

Added it as an announcement at the top of this forum:

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=172275#172275
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #718 on: May 31, 2007, 07:51:13 PM »

SANDY, P.S.

Im sure there will be more new in a few days, the island is imploding. No jobs, no money, rampant crimes, poor polis action.  Todays diario also had article that said the thiefs have look outs at the polis stations and take advantage of committing crimes when polis force is low in numbers.  Sound somehat like an inside job.

Wow, I do so wish I could read it.  I really appreciate your presence here and what you provide, Sandy.  You are sorely missed when you are absent. We run around trying to interpret with our heads in the sand. Laughing

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #719 on: May 31, 2007, 07:51:59 PM »

I don't get it either. I know it is considered wise to keep your trap shut as a murder suspect, but Joran has been pointing the finger at them since his very first interview. A simple *Joran is an a-hole* would suffice.

Their lawyer manages to keep his clients quiet and Taco's client writes a book. lol lol lol
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.