March 29, 2024, 03:41:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #631 5/30 - 5/31/2007  (Read 148936 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #80 on: May 30, 2007, 10:25:06 PM »

Quote from: "yapperz1"

Thanks Yap.  I think I will have a game of Chinese Checkers with my hubby ... three points each ... and then honor my prayer slot (8:30 PM PDST) and ... hit the sack early.

I do not get the FOX CHANNEL ... I hope there is a transcript of Beth's interview with Greta posted on the forum tomorrow.  Oh woe is me.

Good Night Monkeys.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #81 on: May 30, 2007, 10:28:35 PM »

OMG.  I'm sitting her posting about Beth's interview, wondering why it got so quiet.... I just realized I was in wrong thread.....

crawling to corner now>>>>>   Embarassed

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
thecuz
Monkey Junky

« Reply #82 on: May 30, 2007, 10:29:50 PM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"
OMG.  I'm sitting her posting about Beth's interview, wondering why it got so quiet.... I just realized I was in wrong thread.....

crawling to corner now>>>>>   Embarassed

well...it is all quiet here in this corner too Wink
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #83 on: May 30, 2007, 10:30:36 PM »

I'm off to start my prayer time for Natalees anniversery.

Seeing Beth just now, has my heart opened so wide.  My heart aches all over again for her.    G'night Monkeys....   God Bless you all!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #84 on: May 30, 2007, 10:32:38 PM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
Janet - The pushing incident was also included in the Vanity Fair article.

When she went to give Beth a hug, "Jug attacked me, verbally and physically," Renfro recalls. "He pushed me! I'm holding a sleeping baby. He just starts screaming and yelling. Words you can't print. 'f*** you! Get the f*** away from my wife! I never want to see you again.' I was just so stunned. I had put my heart and soul into finding their girl." Afterward, a Fox producer explained that the Twittys were furious over her comments on the Van Susteren show. Renfro was so shaken she filed a complaint with the police against Jug Twitty. (Jug acknowledges losing his temper and cursing at Renfro, but denies pushing her.)

Thanks msmarple

I had forgotton all about this quote.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #85 on: May 30, 2007, 10:32:55 PM »

JMO
But the Deepak e-mail  does show an effort by an ADULT to hinder a police investigation. I'm not sure what Aruba's definition of a conspiracy is but too me this comes close.  (If ALE can/could act upon it)

If in the e-mail on June 5th he had stated that they told the police lies...
that might be a different story
Deepak, Staish, Freddy... were all over 17... adults when this occurred.
Who else was considered an Adult and new the truth before J2K were detained?  
Just wondering.

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #86 on: May 30, 2007, 10:32:57 PM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"
Quote from: "Tibrogargan"

Looking forward to seeing Beth.  Hope Greta pays Beth the respect she deserves.

Also hope the Arubans are watching the events in Venezuela - this could be Aruba in a very short while.

Do not fret Tibro.  Beth Twitty is very capable of taking care of herself.  She is one amazing woman ... who is not intimidated by anybody ... especially somebody who is "inclined to believe Joran".  Beth had stood up to the "powers that be" in Aruba ... believe me ... she has and will stand up to the likes of Greta.

Janet

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN: "I AM INCLINED TO BELIEVE HIM."

Beth Twitty
On the Record w/ Greta
March 21, 2006

VAN SUSTEREN: Now, you and I have spent an awful lot of time together, talked together. You know my entire staff. Was it difficult for you that we sat down with him?

TWITTY: Oh, no. No, I mean, I think that any time that we can get Joran speaking, I think that he only incriminates himself every time. And you know, I've heard his offer that he is willing to sit down with myself or with Dave or the family, and absolutely, I would do it. I would go to Holland. I'd meet him wherever he would choose to. But you know, Greta, I would have to have one polygraph expert with me because, you know, just having Joran talk without any type of repercussions — I mean, I think those days are over for him. You know, I'd like to get to the bottom of where his lies are, and I think that a polygraph expert could help do that.

Thanks Janet.  I was not worried about Beth's capabilities.  She is one awesome person.  I was more concerned with Greta's attitude and her snide one liners.

Fortunately Greta managed to salvage some of her credence in this interview and did sound half-way interested.
And now we will hear all the nasty comments on Beth's appearance from the dark side, but do they ever bother to look into Beth's eyes and see the pain and suffering there?  It brings me undone every time.  Crying or Very sad
God Bless you Beth and give you His peace.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #87 on: May 30, 2007, 10:33:13 PM »

Lots of people on but very quiet.  Guess they are watching the news programs.
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #88 on: May 30, 2007, 10:34:07 PM »

Nite Janet

Hiya Cuz!!!

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #89 on: May 30, 2007, 10:36:19 PM »

FYI: We are in the process of lining up the interview for the man behind the deep water search and the amazing equipment that will be used to try and find Natalee.

What is being lost in all of this due to the fact that I guess the MSM cannot ask a simple question about the search, is the extent of it.

For instance ... the boat being used is over 100 ft long.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #90 on: May 30, 2007, 10:36:19 PM »

Quote from: "casa"
Lots of people on but very quiet.  Guess they are watching the news programs.

Wish I had a TV in this room... Sad

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #91 on: May 30, 2007, 10:39:15 PM »

Hi Monkeys,
In total there are 50 users online :: 21 Registered, 0 Hidden and 29 Guests [ Administrator ] [ Moderator ]
Most users ever online was 183 on Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:16 pm
Registered Users: BTgirl, Dihannah1, Easywriter, Grande, greeneyedlady, igsigs, justinsmama, klaasend, Lala'sMom, mishy, Miss-Underestimated, Nut44x4, oldfart, robots, Rooscrew, San, sb, thecuz, Tibrogargan, wreck, yapperz1 and anyone else I may have missed.

This is no longer accurate because I have been signed in for awhile now reading. I was hoping someone was doing a transcript of Beths appearance.

Just a swinging with the tribe
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #92 on: May 30, 2007, 10:40:04 PM »

Quote from: "Red"
FYI: We are in the process of lining up the interview for the man behind the deep water search and the amazing equipment that will be used to try and find Natalee.

What is being lost in all of this due to the fact that I guess the MSM cannot ask a simple question about the search, is the extent of it.

For instance ... the boat being used is over 100 ft long.

Can the monkeys suggest some questions for that interview?

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
thecuz
Monkey Junky

« Reply #93 on: May 30, 2007, 10:40:24 PM »

Quote from: "yapperz1"
Nite Janet

Hiya Cuz!!!

hey yapperz!!!!
i cannot wait for beth's book to come out!! it is about *** time!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #94 on: May 30, 2007, 10:41:15 PM »

Well, it is VERY apparent that FOXNEWS is NOT researching this case on their own. They must not have any producers (or even interns) following up on anything! All of their info is what is spoonfed to them by Julia and/or Taco!
 Twisted Evil

thecuz
Monkey Junky

« Reply #95 on: May 30, 2007, 10:42:30 PM »

Quote from: "wreck"
Well, it is VERY apparent that FOXNEWS is NOT researching this case on their own. They must not have any producers (or even interns) following up on anything! All of their info is what is spoonfed to them by Julia and/or Taco!
 Twisted Evil

maybe they will send their reporter that is in venezuela Rolling Eyes
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #96 on: May 30, 2007, 10:42:55 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Didn't we hear this from this guy long ago?  He takes what people say and assigns a meaning to them?  Is he located in Birmingham?

I think this is old news and we heard all this long ago.

Then there is another guy that says Joran is guilty from his statements when they are played backwards.  Sub-conscious mind again.  Called reverse speech and his theory was posted shortly after the initial statements.  Not like this guy who comes out two years later and tells us the same as we already know and presents it as a new breakthrough.  It is not rocket science to make declarations after the statements are published and dissected.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #97 on: May 30, 2007, 10:43:07 PM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"
I'm off to start my prayer time for Natalees anniversery.

Seeing Beth just now, has my heart opened so wide.  My heart aches all over again for her.    G'night Monkeys....   God Bless you all!

I caught Beth too Dihannah and thought she looked great, and was a class act as always. She did hint there had been more activity between JQK and the prosecutor lately so let's hope that means something.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #98 on: May 30, 2007, 10:43:56 PM »

Evening..
 I guess I was one of the ones shwoing as a guest. Been reading to catch up.  Very Happy
thecuz
Monkey Junky

« Reply #99 on: May 30, 2007, 10:44:49 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Quote from: "Anna"
Didn't we hear this from this guy long ago?  He takes what people say and assigns a meaning to them?  Is he located in Birmingham?

I think this is old news and we heard all this long ago.

Then there is another guy that says Joran is guilty from his statements when they are played backwards.  Sub-conscious mind again.  Called reverse speech and his theory was posted shortly after the initial statements.  Not like this guy who comes out two years later and tells us the same as we already know and presents it as a new breakthrough.  It is not rocket science to make declarations after the statements are published and dissected.

duh.....the container??? everybody has heard about the missing traps/cages from the fishermans hut Rolling Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.