March 28, 2024, 06:54:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #631 5/30 - 5/31/2007  (Read 148907 times)
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #840 on: May 31, 2007, 09:36:13 PM »

Quote from: "Sue"
Pearl at BFN did a somewhat translation of that aritcle or announcement
at BFN

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=7020.0

Sue

I did a quick scan of Pearl's tranlation and is close to one out of
http://www.systranbox.com  (you can put in an Http address too)
BTW
Thanks so much for all of your candles.

NoneS
Please do a PERSONAL taste test before you ship my way.. Wink  Laughing

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #841 on: May 31, 2007, 09:36:19 PM »

Sue and Kat_Gram - Thanks!!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #842 on: May 31, 2007, 09:37:01 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "oldfart"
Hi MNKYS

Just popping in on the latest page before I start reading backyards  Confused
Anything special I need to look for??

NoneS  
Just wondering... have you tried freezing a cup-cake and then tasting after it thawed out Shocked  (dumb idea I Know but I want a cup-cake !!)

well Red and I froze our wedding cake and it was wonderful a year later.... I did use 2 boxes of saran wrap and 2 boxes of foil ... but from first hand knowledge you can do it...

I had to LOL at this one, Mrs. Red.  My friend's daughter married four days before my son.  At the time, she agreed to take the cake and wrap it in her freezer beside her daughter's since I was going to stay overnight and could not take the cake and the bride's mother did not have "room" for it????  

My friend did exactly that, took it with her and preserved it.  A year later my son and his wife wanted the cake for their anniversary.  My DIL called to say, "Linda sure had a great wedding cake. I wish I had used the same bakery. I bet she and Rob thought my wedding cake really sucked."  Needless to say, she had somehow confused them.  It was all fun for both couples.   Laughing

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #843 on: May 31, 2007, 09:37:08 PM »

Blah  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

hey where is kat-gram, one of the five finalists is from Montreal !

some of the parents look like they may faint if their kid misses a word  Shocked

I continue to stand with the girl.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #844 on: May 31, 2007, 09:37:53 PM »

Quote from: "Sue"
Pearl at BFN did a somewhat translation of that aritcle or announcement
at BFN

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=7020.0

So, it sort of sound like an acknowledgement of her 2nd anniversary missing. Correct?

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #845 on: May 31, 2007, 09:38:25 PM »

I just took a minute off from saban-bashing  Laughing  to go to BFN and read the statement, and it DOES look good. If that came from the Prosecutor's office I take it as a VERY good thing- how often has "their system" ever acknowledged a case like that? They actually should have been expected to say a whole lot of NOTHING about Natalee at this time. Instead they release that. Kind of surprising.

Note how they say "the body of Holloway has never been recovered". THEY KNOW what kind of crime this is.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #846 on: May 31, 2007, 09:38:27 PM »

Debbie at BFN has babblefished the MF article on the *DeVries* thread.

Could y'all bring that over. TIA Laughing
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #847 on: May 31, 2007, 09:38:39 PM »

I don't read anything new in the translation of the article. Did I miss something?

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #848 on: May 31, 2007, 09:39:53 PM »

oh Mrs I agree we can do it, the issue is within having a custom fit for the cooler to surround the package of cupcakes but OF is going to ensure I figure this out  Laughing

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #849 on: May 31, 2007, 09:40:32 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "oldfart"
Hi MNKYS

Just popping in on the latest page before I start reading backyards  Confused
Anything special I need to look for??

NoneS  
Just wondering... have you tried freezing a cup-cake and then tasting after it thawed out Shocked  (dumb idea I Know but I want a cup-cake !!)

well Red and I froze our wedding cake and it was wonderful a year later.... I did use 2 boxes of saran wrap and 2 boxes of foil ... but from first hand knowledge you can do it...

I had to LOL at this one, Mrs. Red.  My friend's daughter married four days before my son.  At the time, she agreed to take the cake and wrap it in her freezer beside her daughter's since I was going to stay overnight and could not take the cake and the bride's mother did not have "room" for it????  

My friend did exactly that, took it with her and preserved it.  A year later my son and his wife wanted the cake for their anniversary.  My DIL called to say, "Linda sure had a great wedding cake. I wish I had used the same bakery. I bet she and Rob thought my wedding cake really sucked."  Needless to say, she had somehow confused them.  It was all fun for both couples.   Laughing

it works... one friend thinking that we  probably lost in had one sent to us from the bakery ... our frozen one was just as good... now I am craving Red Velvet Cake...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #850 on: May 31, 2007, 09:40:48 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
AZSunny-

If only we had some seed money to help develop packaging, nothing would make me happier than to be shipping cookies and cupcakes far and wide  Laughing I am working on it though, just filed a business plan with the SBA  Wink

Yea,  and you know I would pay for the "experiment" don't you?

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #851 on: May 31, 2007, 09:41:11 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
I don't read anything new in the translation of the article. Did I miss something?

thats what I was just thinking too
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #852 on: May 31, 2007, 09:41:31 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
Quote from: "blah"
Quote from: "sb"
Hey, BTW I was one of those little egghead Junior High kids at one time, I was 2nd Place in Miami when I was in the 6th Grade and missed that National Spelling Bee by one word!

hey I was an egghead too once, proud of it  Laughing I skipped the second grade

I am busting laughing over this exchange  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

our claim to fame?  Laughing

I suked at speeling.  But I kicked ass in math!!!

Wink

i always liked FISICS  Twisted Evil

Here you go Robots....a physic.

Wink

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #853 on: May 31, 2007, 09:41:36 PM »

Blah  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

hey where is kat-gram, one of the five finalists is from Montreal !

some of the parents look like they may faint if their kid misses a word  Shocked

I am not from there, Leslie is. I can also assure you that no one I am related to is in a spelling contest ! !  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing We are the type to invent a spell checker .
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #854 on: May 31, 2007, 09:42:44 PM »

oh Mrs I agree we can do it, the issue is within having a custom fit for the cooler to surround the package of cupcakes but OF is going to ensure I figure this out  Laughing

trying to figure out how to put a round peg in a square hole?

Laughing
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #855 on: May 31, 2007, 09:43:30 PM »

Life lesson #25

If your daughter asks you to look at her laptop and figure out why it's running so slow...leave it be.  Especially if it has Vista installed.  If mother of said daighter touches laptop and attempts to turn on the firewall and run the virus program said computer will immediately writhe in agony and flop around having a hissy fit ultimately crashing.  This in turn will result in all manner of tears from said daughter and a screaming match between mother and child until the computer people are consulted and the entire thing recovered and things are back to normal.   Rolling Eyes
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #856 on: May 31, 2007, 09:43:44 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"

No. I am talking about a release from the prosecuter's office. That has yet to be posted here.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #857 on: May 31, 2007, 09:43:52 PM »

I have no idea how it works... but there is a bakery in Marietta GA called Gaberial's that does it... maybe they would share their secret??? If it's still open... it was like 8 years ago....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #858 on: May 31, 2007, 09:44:25 PM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"
AZSunny-

If only we had some seed money to help develop packaging, nothing would make me happier than to be shipping cookies and cupcakes far and wide  Laughing I am working on it though, just filed a business plan with the SBA  Wink

Yea,  and you know I would pay for the "experiment" don't you?

you're all too cute and too sweet, we'll get this figured out. I promise to work on some freezing/thawing this weekend for we use fillings inside like flavored creams, lemon curd, ganache.......so I want to see how effective that is at insulating it too?

lots to do !!

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #859 on: May 31, 2007, 09:44:30 PM »

The one I am reading looks like an explanation about the 2 year deal, the 12 year deal, the 18 year deal and the never deal.  Then it looks like it is left up to the prosecutor.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.