April 19, 2024, 11:12:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #631 5/30 - 5/31/2007  (Read 149399 times)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #880 on: May 31, 2007, 09:55:17 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Quote from: "mrs. red"
oh Mrs I agree we can do it, the issue is within having a custom fit for the cooler to surround the package of cupcakes but OF is going to ensure I figure this out  Laughing

I have no idea how it works... but there is a bakery in Marietta GA called Gaberial's that does it... maybe they would share their secret??? If it's still open... it was like 8 years ago....

oh I've located suppliers, that's not an issue, it's that the cost for custom set-up's to heat press a foam surround are so high - most quotes to date have been several thousand dollars ? Again it's the start-up expense for once you've achieved that, the cost levels out.

An SBA loan is a good idea.  I got started with one years ago.  Just thing, this is what Ronald Reagan's idea of Star Wars got us, some very great inventions that we might otherwise might not have had and the people who did these were doing it as capitalist ventures, many of which succeeded and is for our own good today.  Man, not government, creates ideas.  There I said, it I am right there with RWR at 37.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #881 on: May 31, 2007, 09:55:41 PM »

Quote from: "Blonde"
Did You guys see this

MF
Mana:    
    Posted: Fri Jun 1st, 2007 12:16 am   
    Quote           Reply   
windy city wrote: Hi MF.  How's it going?  So de Vries isn't doing a show about Natalee this weekend?

Yes, de Vries will be doing an hour show on BVN this weekend, he will show the images and videos where proves that Natalee was killed and put into a plastic bag.

He will also show new PV's where he discloses how much money the MB kids spent on puntje, and who was responsible to get them.

He will also touch the fact that Jan v/d Straatten was too connected to some  media person and how sensitive infomormation leaked.

http://www.freedomofblog.com/forum29/4804.html

sounds like the painted rocks videos
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #882 on: May 31, 2007, 09:55:45 PM »

Did You guys see this

MF
Mana:    
    Quote           Reply   
windy city wrote: Hi MF.  How's it going?  So de Vries isn't doing a show about Natalee this weekend?

Yes, de Vries will be doing an hour show on BVN this weekend, he will show the images and videos where proves that Natalee was killed and put into a plastic bag.

He will also show new PV's where he discloses how much money the MB kids spent on puntje, and who was responsible to get them.

He will also touch the fact that Jan v/d Straatten was too connected to some  media person and how sensitive infomormation leaked.

I did read that over there, wasn't sure if I believe it or not. I guess I'm starting to "believe it when I see it".

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #883 on: May 31, 2007, 09:55:48 PM »

He will also touch the fact that Jan v/d Straatten was too connected to some media person and how sensitive infomormation leaked.

...now just who could THAT be?!?!  .....cough, cough julia renfro, cough.....

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #884 on: May 31, 2007, 09:56:01 PM »

Did You guys see this

MF
Mana:    
    Quote           Reply   

Thanks, Blonde. What's a puntje?

I Stand With The Girl
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #885 on: May 31, 2007, 09:56:22 PM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"
AZSunny-

If only we had some seed money to help develop packaging, nothing would make me happier than to be shipping cookies and cupcakes far and wide  Laughing I am working on it though, just filed a business plan with the SBA  Wink

Yea,  and you know I would pay for the "experiment" don't you?

you're all too cute and too sweet, we'll get this figured out. I promise to work on some freezing/thawing this weekend for we use fillings inside like flavored creams, lemon curd, ganache.......so I want to see how effective that is at insulating it too?
lots to do !!
From a prior post
oh Mrs I agree we can do it, the issue is within having a custom fit for the cooler to surround the package of cupcakes but OF is going to ensure I figure this out

Shocked  I'm going to figure it out ...OK..
The fastest way to get a drink cold is to use a CO2 fire extinguisher on it in a semi enclosed area.  Do you have a fire-station near bye?
What is Flash frozen?  
Or I could just take a short vacation to your area  Wink  Laughing

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #886 on: May 31, 2007, 09:57:15 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Life lesson #25

If your daughter asks you to look at her laptop and figure out why it's running so slow...leave it be.  Especially if it has Vista installed.  If mother of said daighter touches laptop and attempts to turn on the firewall and run the virus program said computer will immediately writhe in agony and flop around having a hissy fit ultimately crashing.  This in turn will result in all manner of tears from said daughter and a screaming match between mother and child until the computer people are consulted and the entire thing recovered and things are back to normal.   Rolling Eyes

It really is a said thing when it happens.......I behave much like your daughters computer(writhe in agony and flop around having a hissy ).

I just yell "Simooooonnnnnnn." It's handy having your own computer geek living in the house with you.  Wink  Cool

Next time I intend to yell for Simon too.  Laughing

You've got my phone number, and I willingly loan him out for free all the time.  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #887 on: May 31, 2007, 09:57:57 PM »

Wow Blonde thanks for that, where is Carpe, his plastic bag theory?

AZSunny, actually I think since we put those things into the core it could help to retain moisture and help to keep the temp low for transit

BT that's a smart idea, I can tell you with weddings alone we are really not able to meet all of the orders, this is why we need an official storefront large enough to meet the demand. this leasing the commercial kitchen just isn't going to be enough days per week to meet demand. Wish us luck with the SBA, my fingers and toes are crossed  Smile

I continue to stand with the girl.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #888 on: May 31, 2007, 09:58:29 PM »

Quote from: "Miss-Underestimated"
HI everyone....Maybe I am doing something wrong, which seems on an hourly basis, but everything I try to load and avatar, it tells me its too big.
Is there another forum for help?

check out the Monkey Lounge... there is one called dressing up avatars and if you pose the question a smarter monkey than me will help....

and CBB and Klaasend do amazing Holiday thingys.....

and since I started watching this spelling bee, I am typing like ANG.... to boot I can't spell anyways....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #889 on: May 31, 2007, 09:59:09 PM »

AZSunny, actually I think since we put those things into the core it could help to retain moisture and help to keep the temp low for transit

BT that's a smart idea, I can tell you with weddings alone we are really not able to meet all of the orders, this is why we need an official storefront large enough to meet the demand. this leasing the commercial kitchen just isn't going to be enough days per week to meet demand. Wish us luck with the SBA, my fingers and toes are crossed  Smile

In our area, one of those little booth thingies you put up in the mall goes for a mere $10,000 a month if you only use it on weekends.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #890 on: May 31, 2007, 09:59:38 PM »

It sounds like folks can recognize high-quality items like yours when they see them.  Very Happy  Keeping my fingers, toes, and eyes crossed for the SBA.

I Stand With The Girl
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #891 on: May 31, 2007, 10:00:11 PM »

I think MF is playing his game with that one and baiting everyone.
Miss-Underestimated
Scared Monkey

« Reply #892 on: May 31, 2007, 10:00:54 PM »

Can Simon come over now?

no more perfume for the pigs
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #893 on: May 31, 2007, 10:01:33 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"

In our area, one of those little booth thingies you put up in the mall goes for a mere $10,000 a month if you only use it on weekends.

GTF out of here !!!!!!!!!   Shocked

what is that, like a $1000 per square foot?????  Shocked
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #894 on: May 31, 2007, 10:01:53 PM »

Can Simon come over now?

Sure. Just give him some time to get to the airport. How long a flight is it from Chattanooga to Chicago?  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Miss-Underestimated
Scared Monkey

« Reply #895 on: May 31, 2007, 10:02:13 PM »

Thanks Mrs. R.  I will check that out.

no more perfume for the pigs
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #896 on: May 31, 2007, 10:02:15 PM »

Can Simon come over now?

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing touche

I continue to stand with the girl.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #897 on: May 31, 2007, 10:02:30 PM »

Carpe and I have worked together on this a few times.
I hope de Vries has better equipmtent then I have.
We need to find that bag.[/b]

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #898 on: May 31, 2007, 10:02:49 PM »

Did You guys see this

MF
Mana:    
    Quote           Reply   

I think they are being facitious
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #899 on: May 31, 2007, 10:03:34 PM »

Can Simon come over now?

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing touche

And when he gets there, he'll not only fix her avatar, he'll talk in an English accent to her while he does it.  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.