April 30, 2024, 11:40:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #632 5/31 - 6/1/2007  (Read 144584 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #100 on: May 31, 2007, 11:47:17 PM »

Time for me to hug Nemo. I must get some rest.  Tomorrow is moving day for my kid...that is if she speaks to me anymore after I ruined her computer.  Rolling Eyes
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #101 on: May 31, 2007, 11:48:01 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "AZSunny"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "AZSunny"
VAN SUSTEREN: Well, you might get some information out of the lawsuit that you and Dave have filed against the Kalpoe brothers. I know that John Q. Kelly is out in California to argue at least part of it on Friday. But if you're able to proceed, you're going to get the Kalpoe brothers under oath at a deposition and ask them lots of questions, so maybe you'll get information then

Greta On with Beth last night.  Did anything happen today?

Tomorrow is the hearing regarding the Motion to Quash service in the Twitty vs. Kalpoe case.

oh poop,  today is not Friday and I have to work tomorrow?   Embarassed  Embarassed

Don't feel bad.  Because you asked the question I asked my husband what day it was, lol  Laughing

That is what happens when we work from home!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #102 on: May 31, 2007, 11:48:03 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Hi Indy Dan, from what I remember some of the guys stirred her about her avatar AGAIN, so she removed it and took her Barbies and went home.

Hi Tib!!!!!
I think a lot of times we all get so attached emotionally to this case and take in on so very personally that any sort of comment that might be seen as negative burrs up our defenses.  I know lots of times I've gone to bed mad or even worried about messages I've posted that might be seen as ugly.
But I always wake up knowing we're all on the same team just wanting justice for Natalee.  
Anna will be back, she's in this for the long haul like all the rest of us.  I look forward to seeing her next avatar, makes my day.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #103 on: May 31, 2007, 11:48:59 PM »

Nite Lala's
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #104 on: May 31, 2007, 11:51:13 PM »

Beth says it all, and I agree with her. If she has hope after all she has been through, I certainly will remain positive.

VAN SUSTEREN: Do you give up hope, at some point, and sort of reconcile yourself to the fact that this is the way it is?

HOLLOWAY: I don't give up hope that I will get an answer one day. You know, I still am hopeful about that, Greta. You know, and with things that happened just as recently as the — you know, the latest developments, it does give you a little bit of resurgence, and you know, remind you that, you know, things could still be forthcoming. So I still remain hopeful that I will get an answer.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,276715,00.html

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #105 on: May 31, 2007, 11:51:16 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Well MNKYS
I'm going to call it a night
If you have not been to http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=MNKYS  to light a candle or read some of the messages left please do so.  We are at 97... and I bet we can make 100

If you want to add a candle just click on one that does NOT have a Flame and  please make sure you  put MNKYS  in the group name.
Thanks to all for allowing me to be here.

SeeeYaaaByeee

Shout out to Anna
I do not think I made your leave (this time) but please come back.

Nite Oldfart!!!!!
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #106 on: May 31, 2007, 11:51:44 PM »

The blue moon is always a regular color.Lala,just IM her.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #107 on: May 31, 2007, 11:52:09 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Time for me to hug Nemo. I must get some rest.  Tomorrow is moving day for my kid...that is if she speaks to me anymore after I ruined her computer.  Rolling Eyes

Nght, Lala's.  I am sure she will allow you to help her move  Laughing  Laughing

Just blame it on Vista  Wink  Wink

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #108 on: May 31, 2007, 11:52:34 PM »

Oh nite nite.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #109 on: May 31, 2007, 11:54:21 PM »

Nite Tiger
Yellow Ribbon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #110 on: May 31, 2007, 11:54:32 PM »

Quote from: "sb"
YR it meant a lot to me to meet Beth, and Dave and Robin and Linda Allison and the others... it makes this thing seem more real than ever. It's not just a TV and Internet thing, it is REAL-LIFE and I saw the tears they cry still. I can't imagine how hard it's been there in MB among people who know them and the things that have transpired since that have been so hard.

Every now and then I end up driving by Natalee's house. The house hasn't changed but it is like driving by a house that burned. I, too, wonder what this has been like for Natalee's friends and for Beth and Jug's close friends.
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #111 on: May 31, 2007, 11:55:46 PM »

IndyDan I am hoping that Cam Cameron does well with my Dolphins, I like a lot of what he has done so far. That team needed OFFENSE worse than any team I have ever seen and that is what he does. He drafted a NEW QB! FINALLY!

We'll see I spose, he's certainly been around.  He is definately an offensive geared coach.  I suspect that was his downfall at IU.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #112 on: May 31, 2007, 11:57:32 PM »

Nite Monkeys.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #113 on: May 31, 2007, 11:58:30 PM »

klaas, you and CBB and so many others put me to shame with your graphics abilities. I use an OLD PSP version and a few rudimentary things and just manage to make things look OK, y'all come up with things I can't do.

Tibro, Indy, all you newer Monkeys, believe me, during the early days we had some rumbles in here that would make any of what happened last night look tame. We started with some people that proved to be not so friendly to the HT family (some are now on Refugees, and there's a story behind THAT) and there were others that overdid it w/ their agendas. I think Klaas and Red and Tom all did a great job of separating wheat from chaff at the times it was needed. The early crashes we had, afforded them the chance to PURGE (and that IS the BEST word to describe it) the Cage of troublemakers, and we now are in here with a (generally) harmonious and single-minded group. The people who are here have been through a vetting process and that has helped a LOT. The dark side tried to send its minions in here and that was part of what caused the steps to have to be taken. Had that not been done this could have dissolved into a free-for-all like the refuseniks and fob. Instead we have carried this case along!

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #114 on: May 31, 2007, 11:59:27 PM »

Quote from: "Yellow Ribbon"

Every now and then I end up driving by Natalee's house. The house hasn't changed but it is like driving by a house that burned. I, too, wonder what this has been like for Natalee's friends and for Beth and Jug's close friends.

I think about Natalee's younger brother. His world got blown apart, too, and then he essentially lost his mother and father and stepfather to the ensuing turmoil. That's a lot for a kid to handle.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #115 on: June 01, 2007, 12:00:10 AM »

Quote from: "Yellow Ribbon"
YR it meant a lot to me to meet Beth, and Dave and Robin and Linda Allison and the others... it makes this thing seem more real than ever. It's not just a TV and Internet thing, it is REAL-LIFE and I saw the tears they cry still. I can't imagine how hard it's been there in MB among people who know them and the things that have transpired since that have been so hard.

That is what so many people do not realise - this whole case impacted on so many people.  Beth and Dave and their families, of course.  But also anyone else who had had any contact with Natalee and then the hundreds worldwide who have felt drawn to her even though they have never met her.

Beth is the one person I would give anything to meet.  She is an awesome lady.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #116 on: June 01, 2007, 12:04:39 AM »

Nite BB
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #117 on: June 01, 2007, 12:05:43 AM »

It's incredible to me that there are at least a dozen connected people who know first hand that the VanDerSloots are directly responsible for the kidnapping and murder and an American tourist girl yet NO ONE has the least bit of moralitly to step up and tell what happened.
An entire police force knows whose responsible for what happened to Natalee, yet NO ONE will step up.  What is the terrible bond that holds these criminals together?
Yellow Ribbon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #118 on: June 01, 2007, 12:07:17 AM »

Speaking of some of the earlier posters, I wonder who arubagirl was?
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #119 on: June 01, 2007, 12:08:12 AM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"
It's incredible to me that there are at least a dozen connected people who know first hand that the VanDerSloots are directly responsible for the kidnapping and murder and an American tourist girl yet NO ONE has the least bit of moralitly to step up and tell what happened.
An entire police force knows whose responsible for what happened to Natalee, yet NO ONE will step up.  What is the terrible bond that holds these criminals together?

I would love to know who the Dutch brought back in to talk to during their revised investigation.  

Well, Klaas says i have to work tomorrow, so will call it a night.  Hugs to all.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.