April 30, 2024, 04:50:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #632 5/31 - 6/1/2007  (Read 144558 times)
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #120 on: June 01, 2007, 12:08:28 AM »

Nite nite bb and Tiger  

sb from reading between the lines here I realise it got pretty heated in here with a lot of opposing agendas.  Thank goodness they have all moved to more suitable surroundings  Wink
I think Red, Tom and Klaas do a mighty job keeping SM to be the civil board that it is.

BTW I like the addition to your avatar that Klaas made for you.  Looks like you have the little punk under the spotlight where he should be.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #121 on: June 01, 2007, 12:10:11 AM »

I have never heard Beth, Dave, Robin, any of them, say one ugly or cutting or disparaging thing in a PERSONAL attack toward anyone. They point out the foolishness, but they don't get dirty about it. Even people like renfro who they have every reason to say the ugliest things about. I think they have done a terrific job in the PR aspect of handling this nightmare.

I am more than willing to let 'em have Carte Blanche to say or think whatever they want to in private though, you can believe that! If ONLY we could be a fly on the wall and hear what they must have to be saying... LOL!

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #122 on: June 01, 2007, 12:10:15 AM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"
Quote from: "IndyDan"
It's incredible to me that there are at least a dozen connected people who know first hand that the VanDerSloots are directly responsible for the kidnapping and murder and an American tourist girl yet NO ONE has the least bit of moralitly to step up and tell what happened.
An entire police force knows whose responsible for what happened to Natalee, yet NO ONE will step up.  What is the terrible bond that holds these criminals together?

I would love to know who the Dutch brought back in to talk to during their revised investigation.  

Well, Klaas says i have to work tomorrow, so will call it a night.  Hugs to all.

Nite AZ!!!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #123 on: June 01, 2007, 12:11:17 AM »

Quote from: "Yellow Ribbon"
Speaking of some of the earlier posters, I wonder who arubagirl was?

Red knows who Arubagirl is he met her when he was in Aruba.

Nite AZ
Yellow Ribbon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #124 on: June 01, 2007, 12:15:18 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Yellow Ribbon"
Speaking of some of the earlier posters, I wonder who arubagirl was?

Red knows who Arubagirl is he met her when he was in Aruba.

I forgot about that. She ended up getting very upset with most of us especially when our criticisms of Aruba increased.

Nite AZ
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #125 on: June 01, 2007, 12:15:48 AM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Nite nite bb and Tiger  

sb from reading between the lines here I realise it got pretty heated in here with a lot of opposing agendas.  Thank goodness they have all moved to more suitable surroundings  Wink
I think Red, Tom and Klaas do a mighty job keeping SM to be the civil board that it is.

BTW I like the addition to your avatar that Klaas made for you.  Looks like you have the little punk under the spotlight where he should be.

Tibro - you have no idea.  We had moderators playing games.  People like SandraK, Wonderwoman, Bondia (Glenda/Renfro) playing games and derailing us.  It was crazy.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #126 on: June 01, 2007, 12:17:02 AM »

YW - right..Arubagirl got upset and I can't say I blame her for that.  She loves her island.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #127 on: June 01, 2007, 12:17:11 AM »

Arubagirl was a LONG way from being the worst. She actually assisted Red a lot when he made the trip down there. It was only after the case got to the point of talking boycotts and the tourism #'s fell, that she made a turn. She is somewhat disgusted with Americans in general and it's not as much against Natalee or her family or any of us. I think she probably thinks JK2 are guilty and PVDS too.

Yellow Ribbon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #128 on: June 01, 2007, 12:19:35 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Nite nite bb and Tiger  

Tibro - you have no idea.  We had moderators playing games.  People like SandraK, Wonderwoman, Bondia (Glenda/Renfro) playing games and derailing us.  It was crazy.

Bondia is the one I was thinking of with the suspicious identity, not arubagirl. SandraK was awful. She really set me off one night.
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #129 on: June 01, 2007, 12:21:06 AM »

Quote from: "sb"
I have never heard Beth, Dave, Robin, any of them, say one ugly or cutting or disparaging thing in a PERSONAL attack toward anyone. They point out the foolishness, but they don't get dirty about it. Even people like renfro who they have every reason to say the ugliest things about. I think they have done a terrific job in the PR aspect of handling this nightmare.

I am more than willing to let 'em have Carte Blanche to say or think whatever they want to in private though, you can believe that! If ONLY we could be a fly on the wall and hear what they must have to be saying... LOL!

Yes, isn't this the truth, all thru this nightmare they've been nothing less than respectible and honorable to this country that has been so horribly cold and unsympathic to a mother and father that lost their daughter while on their watch, yet they just want to 'write it off' on go on like nothing happened.  ANIMALS all of them.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #130 on: June 01, 2007, 12:22:58 AM »

I think Klaasend has it right that the moderator problems were the worst. It's hard to imagine that DivaToo, dragonfly and sunmoonstars were mainstays here and are now holding up the refusenik board.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #131 on: June 01, 2007, 12:26:34 AM »

Bath time, be back in a bit
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #132 on: June 01, 2007, 12:35:00 AM »

I'm back for a bit   (sorry) & going way Off Topic
But this  post can be moved or deleted.... and we have so many great researchers out here I have to ask.

How would I go about finding Names and mail / e-mail address for the people that are in WPT (World Poker Tournament)
Please send any suggestions/comments  to SM.OLDF@INSIGHTBB.COM

This IS NOT for any commercial purposes

Thanks

SeeYaaByee
OldF

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #133 on: June 01, 2007, 12:39:35 AM »

http://www.worldpokertour.com
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #134 on: June 01, 2007, 12:45:21 AM »

Has anyone seen/heard from Anna or Angie?  Sad
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #135 on: June 01, 2007, 12:45:22 AM »

Quote from: "Port Valerie"

There's a place for questions on their contact=us page.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #136 on: June 01, 2007, 12:49:29 AM »

Quote from: "tcumom"
Has anyone seen/heard from Anna or Angie?  Sad

I've heard from both today and they are OK.  Angie's husband is doing a little better but still in the hospital.  His leg isn't as swollen as it was.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #137 on: June 01, 2007, 12:50:19 AM »

Klaas ~ Thanks.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #138 on: June 01, 2007, 12:58:22 AM »

I think I'm calling it a night. This has been a great evening here in our Cage, a lot of off topic stuff, but we have had some of the best back-and-forth in a while. I just hope we hang on to our friends in here, we have had a lot of ups and downs and we are coming up on what I think will be big developments... let's keep things moving forward.

See y'all tomorrow sometime!

Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #139 on: June 01, 2007, 01:02:41 AM »

OT,

After feeling so low about Natlee the last few days with the two year mark
I was at work tonight , I manage a small neighborhood movie theatre
I was palying a kid movie< A frantic mother came screaming up to the box office wanting to know if I had seen 3 kids ages 5,8 & 10 and she described them.. I hadnt but took her number.. my head was spinning the whole night and more ppl came by looking for the kids they had been missing 5 hours by now.. They just called search and rescue and me and my daughter planned to join the search after work.. By 9 I was frantic myself just as i was finishing work a searcher came and told me the kids had been found QUITE far from there home ( dont know detail of how they got that far) I was gasping the tears by then..  I am so relieved they were found I think that would have sent me over edge had they not been found safe...  Sorry need to vent I know you guys would understand

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.