April 30, 2024, 01:44:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #632 5/31 - 6/1/2007  (Read 144553 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #140 on: June 01, 2007, 01:03:10 AM »

Nite SB

Tcumom - you're welcome!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #141 on: June 01, 2007, 01:04:43 AM »

Quote from: "Sue"
OT,

After feeling so low about Natlee the last few days with the two year mark
I was at work tonight , I manage a small neighborhood movie theatre
I was palying a kid movie< A frantic mother came screaming up to the box office wanting to know if I had seen 3 kids ages 5,8 & 10 and she described them.. I hadnt but took her number.. my head was spinning the whole night and more ppl came by looking for the kids they had been missing 5 hours by now.. They just called search and rescue and me and my daughter planned to join the search after work.. By 9 I was frantic myself just as i was finishing work a searcher came and told me the kids had been found QUITE far from there home ( dont know detail of how they got that far) I was gasping the tears by then..  I am so relieved they were found I think that would have sent me over edge had they not been found safe...  Sorry need to vent I know you guys would understand

I'm so happy they were found!  I would have been a wreck too!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #142 on: June 01, 2007, 01:12:49 AM »

I have read the posts, just have nothing to add.

But to thank Blah for his assistance in helping me locate a more suitable avatar I wanted to post the following because I know what a deep appreciation he harbors for the liberal culture of the Dutch!

Article:

Dutch shock over gay AIDS rape gang

May 31 01:01 PM US/Eastern

A gay gang that allegedly raped victims lured on the Internet, drugged them and infected them with the AIDS virus has shocked the Netherlands and raised questions over its liberal sex culture.
Health Minister Ab Klink on Thursday called the case "horrible", as the press splashed the news across its front pages.

The matter came to light Wednesday, when police said they had arrested three seropositive homosexual men two weeks ago after four victims, men aged 25 to 50, accused them of rape and premeditated bodily harm.

Ronald Zwarter, the police chief in the northern town of Groningen, where the alleged crimes took place, said two of those arrested, a couple aged 48 and 33, had confessed.

"Their stated motive was that it excited them -- and also that, the more HIV-infected people there were, the better their chances of unprotected sex," he said.

"They considered unprotected relations to be 'pure'."

A fourth man who allegedly supplied the three suspects with several litres of the date-rape drug GHB and ecstasy tablets was also arrested.

The gang risks up to 16 years in prison.

According to police and prosecutors, eight more victims have come forward since the case was publicised.

Officials said the three seropositive men invited gays contacted on the Internet to private homosexual orgies.

When the victims turned up, they were allegedly given ecstasy and GBH (which is undetectable when mixed in drinks), leaving them helpless and, in some cases, with no memory of what happened.

The three suspects -- one of whom is a male nurse -- were said to have raped the men, and even injected some of them with a mix of their contaminated blood.

The case has deeply unsettled the Netherlands, and caused it to cast a hard look at its easygoing views on sex, with some figures suggesting that frequent homosexual orgies posed a public health risk.

"That homos organise orgies is nothing new, but this is something else. This is unimaginable," said Frank van Dalen, the president of a gay rights group called COC.

He stressed that the illegal use of GHB (gamma-Hydroxybutyric acid) -- known on the street by such nicknames as "Easy Lay, "Gay Home Boy" and "Liquid Ecstasy" -- also posed a danger in heterosexual circles.

Said Henk Krol, the editor of a homosexual magazine titled Gaykrant: "These people were drugged, it's therefore rape, pure and simple. It's shameful, disgusting and terrifying. Those who did this are crazy."

Health officials pointed to a recent rise in the number of HIV infections in Groningen -- from 14 in 2005 to 25 last year, out of the town's total population of 185,000 -- as significant.

"This doesn't mean that the rise is entirely explained by the orgies... but it's probable that part of the rise has been caused by them," Marco Ter Harmsel, of Grongingen's municipal health service, told the Dutch newspaper DRC.

http://tinyurl.com/2xxlfs

----------

Huumm, . . . .drugging and raping.  Where have we heard that before?

And BTW, Blah, I got at 35 score but like SB, I thought it would be higher than Reagan.  And no one loves animals or the environment more than I do but never saw a government program that wasn't a Royal flub-up of the worst kind.  Not at all sure what being a vegetarian has to do with one's politics but I pretty well qualify as half that as well.  But so did Hitler!  Private marketplace with the checks and balances of fair market competition eliminates so many of the problems inherent in government programs.  I never saw one yet that actually worked as it is supposed to and wasn't bloated with pork and deadwood.

HOPE BLAH SEES THIS IN THE MORNING!  It should make his day!
JMO

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #143 on: June 01, 2007, 01:19:19 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
I have read the posts, just have nothing to add.

But to thank Blah for his assistance in helping me locate a more suitable avatar I wanted to post the following because I know what a deep appreciation he harbors for the liberal culture of the Dutch!

Article:

Dutch shock over gay AIDS rape gang

May 31 01:01 PM US/Eastern

A gay gang that allegedly raped victims lured on the Internet, drugged them and infected them with the AIDS virus has shocked the Netherlands and raised questions over its liberal sex culture.
Health Minister Ab Klink on Thursday called the case "horrible", as the press splashed the news across its front pages.

The matter came to light Wednesday, when police said they had arrested three seropositive homosexual men two weeks ago after four victims, men aged 25 to 50, accused them of rape and premeditated bodily harm.

Ronald Zwarter, the police chief in the northern town of Groningen, where the alleged crimes took place, said two of those arrested, a couple aged 48 and 33, had confessed.

"Their stated motive was that it excited them -- and also that, the more HIV-infected people there were, the better their chances of unprotected sex," he said.

"They considered unprotected relations to be 'pure'."

A fourth man who allegedly supplied the three suspects with several litres of the date-rape drug GHB and ecstasy tablets was also arrested.

The gang risks up to 16 years in prison.

According to police and prosecutors, eight more victims have come forward since the case was publicised.

Officials said the three seropositive men invited gays contacted on the Internet to private homosexual orgies.

When the victims turned up, they were allegedly given ecstasy and GBH (which is undetectable when mixed in drinks), leaving them helpless and, in some cases, with no memory of what happened.

The three suspects -- one of whom is a male nurse -- were said to have raped the men, and even injected some of them with a mix of their contaminated blood.

The case has deeply unsettled the Netherlands, and caused it to cast a hard look at its easygoing views on sex, with some figures suggesting that frequent homosexual orgies posed a public health risk.

"That homos organise orgies is nothing new, but this is something else. This is unimaginable," said Frank van Dalen, the president of a gay rights group called COC.

He stressed that the illegal use of GHB (gamma-Hydroxybutyric acid) -- known on the street by such nicknames as "Easy Lay, "Gay Home Boy" and "Liquid Ecstasy" -- also posed a danger in heterosexual circles.

Said Henk Krol, the editor of a homosexual magazine titled Gaykrant: "These people were drugged, it's therefore rape, pure and simple. It's shameful, disgusting and terrifying. Those who did this are crazy."

Health officials pointed to a recent rise in the number of HIV infections in Groningen -- from 14 in 2005 to 25 last year, out of the town's total population of 185,000 -- as significant.

"This doesn't mean that the rise is entirely explained by the orgies... but it's probable that part of the rise has been caused by them," Marco Ter Harmsel, of Grongingen's municipal health service, told the Dutch newspaper DRC.

http://tinyurl.com/2xxlfs

----------

Huumm, . . . .drugging and raping.  Where have we heard that before?

And BTW, Blah, I got at 35 score but like SB, I thought it would be higher than Reagan.  And no one loves animals or the environment more than I do but never saw a government program that wasn't a Royal flub-up of the worst kind.  Not at all sure what being a vegetarian has to do with one's politics but I pretty well qualify as half that as well.  But so did Hitler!  Private marketplace with the checks and balances of fair market competition eliminates so many of the problems inherent in government programs.  I never saw one yet that actually worked as it is supposed to and wasn't bloated with pork and deadwood.

HOPE BLAH SEES THIS IN THE MORNING!  It should make his day!
JMO

Sheesh The more i hear about Nederlands the More I know I will never go there good freakin lord what are those ppl thinking

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #144 on: June 01, 2007, 01:26:53 AM »

Yeah - I read that article while browsing the newspapers this morning.  Horrifying.  These people need to be put away.  I am surprised that even their behaviour has shocked some people as they seem to plumb the depths of depravity and get away with it most of the time.  Can they sink any lower?

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Atlmetroguy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #145 on: June 01, 2007, 01:31:11 AM »

Hello Monkeys....good evening from Sunny California!! I hope you all are doing well this evening. I have to read back a bit and catch up!!

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Huh?? You mean I gotta board now??
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #146 on: June 01, 2007, 01:31:55 AM »

IS there a Monkey going to court tomorrow??

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #147 on: June 01, 2007, 01:39:22 AM »

Last I heard someone is going to try to be there.  (not me)
Atlmetroguy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #148 on: June 01, 2007, 01:41:54 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Whewww...I was thinking it was me....parking tickets and such!!

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #149 on: June 01, 2007, 01:42:46 AM »

Quote from: "Atlmetroguy"

Where are you in Calif?
Atlmetroguy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #150 on: June 01, 2007, 01:46:14 AM »

Where are you in Calif?

Hi Klaas...I'm up in Sunnyvale...my corporate office is located here. They are trying to convince me I should move here and I'm not digging it. I love visiting here but my modest home in suburban Atlanta would be in the millions here!!

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #151 on: June 01, 2007, 01:49:38 AM »

Where are you in Calif?

Hi Klaas...I'm up in Sunnyvale...my corporate office is located here. They are trying to convince me I should move here and I'm not digging it. I love visiting here but my modest home in suburban Atlanta would be in the millions here!!

Yep the price of housing is rediculous in California and the Sunnyvale area is one of the worst.
Atlmetroguy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #152 on: June 01, 2007, 01:54:22 AM »

Where are you in Calif?

Yep the price of housing is rediculous in California and the Sunnyvale area is one of the worst.

It's not much better down south, I used to work for a company based in San Diego and that company wanted me to move there and it was the same deal as far as real estate...way way too expensive. I like it in California but honestly I don't know how people afford it here as wages are pretty static across the country.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #153 on: June 01, 2007, 01:55:11 AM »

Here's a typical fairly new home in Sunnyvale:

$1,350,000
4 Bed, 3 Bath
2,596 Sq. Ft.

Estimated Payment:
$6,489 Per Month

Single Family Property, Area: Sunnyvale, County: Santa Clara, Two story, Central air conditioning, Fireplace(s), Dining room, Laundry room, Hardwood floors
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #154 on: June 01, 2007, 01:57:27 AM »

Metro - you are correct, homes down here are just as bad if not worse.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #155 on: June 01, 2007, 01:58:11 AM »

$1,350,000
4 Bed, 3 Bath
2,596 Sq. Ft.

Estimated Payment:
$6,489 Per Month

Single Family Property, Area: Sunnyvale, County: Santa Clara, Two story, Central air conditioning, Fireplace(s), Dining room, Laundry room, Hardwood floors

good freakin lord that same house here would be about 300 thousand

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #156 on: June 01, 2007, 01:59:49 AM »

Sue - crazy huh?

I'm going to call it a night.

GOODNIGHT ALL!
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #157 on: June 01, 2007, 02:00:53 AM »

Sue - crazy huh?

GOODNIGHT ALL!

Night

Atlmetroguy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #158 on: June 01, 2007, 02:02:21 AM »

$1,350,000
4 Bed, 3 Bath
2,596 Sq. Ft.

Estimated Payment:
$6,489 Per Month

Yep...about 50-60 miles out side of Atlanta the prices to $200K to $250K!!! It is amazing in Cali at the housing prices. I have heard people in the Bay Area buy homes like this on 10 year interest only loans and re-fi in 2-3 years when the home value gains about $220K

good freakin lord that same house here would be about 300 thousand

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Atlmetroguy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #159 on: June 01, 2007, 02:03:21 AM »

Sue - crazy huh?

GOODNIGHT ALL!

Good night Klaas..I'm not to far away from sleepy time myself...long day for me!!

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.