April 30, 2024, 11:51:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #632 5/31 - 6/1/2007  (Read 144585 times)
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #200 on: June 01, 2007, 09:30:58 AM »

Quote from: "blah"
Quote from: "BTgirl"
Ya know, back a couple of years ago, I emailed a little with Arubagirl, and I liked her. I found her to be honest, which is something I always admire in a person. She basically said what she felt, so it was easy to see where she stood on various subjects. I wish she still posted with us, but I can understand how she would feel very uncomfortable with people who support the boycott the way we do. She had to choose between SM and loyalty to her home, and she chose her home. In her shoes, I would probably have done the same thing.

Actually, she needed to make a choice to stand up for what was right or wrong.  She chose to stand for the side that is wrong - typical of all Arubans.

They all had and still have a chance to make a stand and press their gov to do the right thing but none of them have any back-bone.

Too bad - boycott the hell out of them.  I have no respect for the Arubagirl.

That's okay - I'll hug you anyway (if you can look like a tree) Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #201 on: June 01, 2007, 09:31:37 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
I was reading at the FOS site and I got the impression that JR had gone undercover to do volunteer work for the FBI.  Anyone else reading it that way?  Kind of reminded me of a guy in Portugal that volunteered to be a liaison between the Portuguese police and the media.  I don’t think that one worked out all that well.

What a soap opera much of this has become….

Not awake yet and I have a bunch of work to do this morning but I wanted to respond to this.  

ROFLMAO - I call BS on this one! Laughing  Laughing

That one kind of made me go into convulsive laughter.  Can you imagine how that would go down?  

"Hi FBI, I am JR-Dutch Attorney.  I would like to offer you my services."

"Thank you very much JR-Dutch Attorney.  Fill out this form; give us your fingerprints and the telephone number for your legal guardian.  We will have our people contact you soon.  Do not be alarmed. They will be wearing white uniforms and driving a special van."
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #202 on: June 01, 2007, 09:35:14 AM »

Quote from: "Leslie"

Thanks!  I will check it out later.

Morning, Easy.

Arubagirl's blog is quite good. I read it every now and then and always enjoy it. I think you'll be glad you checked it out.

Okey Dokey!  I will read through her blog when I have a little more time.

Good morning.  I try to read her blog from time to time.  She has posted some absolutely fabulous photos of flowers, etc. that she has taken.  Her photos are just outstanding.  So pretty.  I feel bad for her because I understand she loves her home.  I wouldn't stand idly by if y'all were bashing the Big Red.  It's just a shame there is so much nastiness going on down there.  It should be paradise for the people who live and work then but it isn't.  Sadder still is that it isnt' the fault of the natives.  The pall that has been cast over the island by this tragedy will not soon fade.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #203 on: June 01, 2007, 09:36:37 AM »

I think that I shall

never see

A poem lovely as a tree.

A tree whose hungry

mouth is pressed

Against the earth's sweet flowing breast;
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #204 on: June 01, 2007, 09:39:21 AM »

Quote from: "greeneyedlady"
From RU:

Lazlo wrote:
Joran gave a very "charming" interview to Panorama.

I wonder if there is any use in translating it since I guess ppl wil say he was misquoted, misinterpretated, misunderstood, his words taken out of context by the interviewer etc.

What a nasty person he is.

GEL - where did he post this?  In the HE area?  I couldn't find it.  I take it Lazlo was not impressed with this interview?
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #205 on: June 01, 2007, 09:40:12 AM »

Quote from: "Peaches"

Morning, Easy.

Arubagirl's blog is quite good. I read it every now and then and always enjoy it. I think you'll be glad you checked it out.

Good morning.  I try to read her blog from time to time.  She has posted some absolutely fabulous photos of flowers, etc. that she has taken.  Her photos are just outstanding.  So pretty.  I feel bad for her because I understand she loves her home.  I wouldn't stand idly by if y'all were bashing the Big Red.  It's just a shame there is so much nastiness going on down there.  It should be paradise for the people who live and work then but it isn't.  Sadder still is that it isnt' the fault of the natives.  The pall that has been cast over the island by this tragedy will not soon fade.

That jarred my memory!  She was the one that was campaigning hard against the MEP party in Aruba.  She can’t be all bad, if that is the case.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #206 on: June 01, 2007, 09:40:53 AM »

Morning, Easy.

So your saying you would stand behind the low-lifes that covered this thing up rather than demand justice if this happened in your neighborhood.

I dont believe you  Wink
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #207 on: June 01, 2007, 09:41:39 AM »

Quote from: "greeneyedlady"
From RU:

Lazlo wrote:
Joran gave a very "charming" interview to Panorama.

I wonder if there is any use in translating it since I guess ppl wil say he was misquoted, misinterpretated, misunderstood, his words taken out of context by the interviewer etc.

What a nasty person he is.

GEL - where did he post this?  In the HE area?  I couldn't find it.  I take it Lazlo was not impressed with this interview?

It was out in the open earlier and they were going at Lazlo for posting it.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #208 on: June 01, 2007, 09:44:39 AM »

The Lazlo post is gone or moved now, but it was there earlier.  I was hoping to find the interview.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #209 on: June 01, 2007, 09:45:24 AM »

Blah, I said she took pretty pictures.  That's it.  I don't know what came over her.  Even if I knew what shoved her over to the other side, there's nothing I can do to change it.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #210 on: June 01, 2007, 09:49:01 AM »

The Lazlo post is gone or moved now, but it was there earlier.  I was hoping to find the interview.

Panorama appears to be a magazine similar to the NE or Globe.  I found the website, www.panorama.nl and it shows something about Joran but you can't get to the article.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #211 on: June 01, 2007, 09:51:16 AM »

Blah, I said she took pretty pictures.  That's it.  I don't know what came over her.  Even if I knew what shoved her over to the other side, there's nothing I can do to change it.

I joke all the time about being a redneck, but when people on TV make fun of southerners, it always makes me become defensive. I think it's human nature for anyone to feel that way about their home. While I know that there are a lot of uneducated people around me making meth out in the woods in rusty trailers, I will still defend the south because it's part of me.  Wink

I Stand With The Girl
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #212 on: June 01, 2007, 09:55:46 AM »

I joke all the time about being a redneck, but when people on TV make fun of southerners, it always makes me become defensive. I think it's human nature for anyone to feel that way about their home. While I know that there are a lot of uneducated people around me making meth out in the woods in rusty trailers, I will still defend the south because it's part of me.  Wink

This is completely different than burying your head in the sand during an obvious cover-up or pressuring your gov to do the right thing.

No ones caling arubagirl names, just critisizing her for taking the side of the monsters.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #213 on: June 01, 2007, 09:56:31 AM »

The south runs through my veins too.  And, I don't like some of the ignorant bigotry directed toward this part of the world by a bunch of low-life’s haunting a couple of message boards.  Even with that said I would stand up against corruption and voice my belief in basic human rights above any other allegiances I might feel.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #214 on: June 01, 2007, 09:58:53 AM »

Panorama appears to be a magazine similar to the NE or Globe.  I found the website, www.panorama.nl and it shows something about Joran but you can't get to the article.

bummer

The good news is that Joran is still running his mouth and the more he does that the more people realize this kid is not normal.  Classic example of a cold-blooded sociopath.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #215 on: June 01, 2007, 10:01:04 AM »

That panarama site looks a little trashy.  No wonder Joran was attracted to that one.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #216 on: June 01, 2007, 10:01:17 AM »

Klaas

scanned article in the Double Dutch thread at RU
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #217 on: June 01, 2007, 10:03:15 AM »

THINGS YOU WOULD JUST RATHER NOT KNOW:

COP SUES MCDONALD'S OVER SLIMY SANDWICH

http://HTTP://WWW.FOXNEWS.COM/STORY/0,2933,276958,00.HTML
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #218 on: June 01, 2007, 10:09:07 AM »

I was reading at the FOS site and I got the impression that JR had gone undercover to do volunteer work for the FBI.  Anyone else reading it that way?  Kind of reminded me of a guy in Portugal that volunteered to be a liaison between the Portuguese police and the media.  I don’t think that one worked out all that well.

What a soap opera much of this has become….

Not awake yet and I have a bunch of work to do this morning but I wanted to respond to this.  

ROFLMAO - I call BS on this one! Laughing  Laughing

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

I continue to stand with the girl.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #219 on: June 01, 2007, 10:11:07 AM »

So is it true that DeVries is interested in the Arubay Videos?

Angie sent me an email that Monkey Fan says so...

Wonder if that missing video is IMPORTANT after all!?!?!?!?

also, Carlos sent me a ton of riot pics from Caracas yesterday. I posted them on my site if anyone is interested.

Good Morning All.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.