April 30, 2024, 01:48:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #632 5/31 - 6/1/2007  (Read 144597 times)
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #260 on: June 01, 2007, 11:15:02 AM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
I think they arrested the security guards because THEY COULD.  It made the situation appear as though something was being done.  It was a big frame up for the guards.  Because the sporter and his lying POS friends had pointed the polis in the direction of the guards, actually busting them gave the appearance of some actual crime-fighting going on when in reality nothing was further from the truth.

I think Paulus pointed to the guards and when that didn't work he suggested the MB kids and family....anybody to try and get the eyes off Joran...
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #261 on: June 01, 2007, 11:16:36 AM »

One good thing I see coming out of these Joran interviews is that people in the Netherlands are not buying his line of chit.  It becomes obvious in their questions and dismay at his cold answers.  Unfortunately, on the internet we have been exposed to the worst that the Netherlands has to offer in the way of psychotic, amoral personalities.  Taking in too much of that on a daily basis tends to skew ones thoughts about a whole country.

Hopefully Joran will receive his just rewards one day soon and all of his followers will be rounded up and put into a high security mental ward.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #262 on: June 01, 2007, 11:19:52 AM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
One good thing I see coming out of these Joran interviews is that people in the Netherlands are not buying his line of chit.  It becomes obvious in their questions and dismay at his cold answers.  Unfortunately, on the internet we have been exposed to the worst that the Netherlands has to offer in the way of psychotic, amoral personalities.  Taking in too much of that on a daily basis tends to skew ones thoughts about a whole country.

Hopefully Joran will receive his just rewards one day soon and all of his followers will be rounded up and put into a high security mental ward.

Karma is a bitch  Very Happy

I Stand With The Girl
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #263 on: June 01, 2007, 11:20:06 AM »

Rob - I copied your post - the article from Deetch - on the Murder & Crime thread.

Which, by the way, is about to hit 27,000 views .... it's been getting about 1000 views a week lately? I guess because of "anniversary" visits. (I cannot actually think of this as an anniversary.)

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #264 on: June 01, 2007, 11:21:12 AM »

Exactly, Easy!  The fact the normal Dutch people working for a living aren't buying his crap should give us hope.  

I'm sure there are probably lots of people in the world who are as sure as I am that this boy is guilty as sin and will do it again if given the chance.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #265 on: June 01, 2007, 11:22:56 AM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
I think they arrested the security guards because THEY COULD.  It made the situation appear as though something was being done.  It was a big frame up for the guards.  Because the sporter and his lying POS friends had pointed the polis in the direction of the guards, actually busting them gave the appearance of some actual crime-fighting going on when in reality nothing was further from the truth.

That incident has always reminded me of the last scene in Casablanca, when Claude Rains let’s Bogart go and then turns to his right hand man and tells him to round up the usual suspects.  The security guards were a convenient quick fix for ALE.  They probably had records for lesser crimes, spent time around the hotels and were not tied to anyone in Aruba of importance.  If Beth and company had not gotten to the island so soon, those to would have been the scapegoats and Aruba would have bragged about how quickly they solved the crime and how they did not tolerate such things in Aruba.  Tourist life would have gone on unchanged, or growing and that would have been end of story.

However, Beth got to Aruba so quickly there was not time for them to destroy the video evidence and complete the frame job.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #266 on: June 01, 2007, 11:23:35 AM »

Joran's attitude was pi$$ poor in that article...he's a cold, calculating, selfish psychopath.  Mad

Bring Natalee home...
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #267 on: June 01, 2007, 11:27:50 AM »

Next time he does an interview he needs to forego the language part and go ahead and stick his foot up his ass. Would save all parties a lot of time.

Morning Monks!

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #268 on: June 01, 2007, 11:28:40 AM »

Quote from: "mishy"
Joran's attitude was pi$$ poor in that article...he's a cold, calculating, selfish psychopath.  Mad

Just makes ya want to say what the fok!
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #269 on: June 01, 2007, 11:30:29 AM »

Endears himself to all, doesn't he? Those taking up for him can be proud. Says a lot about them.

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #270 on: June 01, 2007, 11:31:29 AM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"

Next time he does an interview he needs to forego the language part and go ahead and stick his foot up his ass. Would save all parties a lot of time.

Morning Monks!

I think this kid really thinks he has beaten the system.  Not only in Aruba, but in Holland and the U.S.  His smug, arrogant attitude has got to be rubbing some cop wrong some where!

People like Greta have fed that feeling this punk has and she should be ashame of doing that!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #271 on: June 01, 2007, 11:31:44 AM »

Endears himself to all, doesn't he? Those taking up for him can be proud. Says a lot about them.

And his parents must be beaming with delight (and deliciousness  Wink )

I Stand With The Girl
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #272 on: June 01, 2007, 11:34:53 AM »

Morning Monks!

I think this kid really thinks he has beaten the system.  Not only in Aruba, but in Holland and the U.S.  His smug, arrogant attitude has got to be rubbing some cop wrong some where!

People like Greta have fed that feeling this punk has and she should be ashame of doing that!

He's a legend in his own mind, Easy. Maybe the Dutch will be ashamed enough to call him one of their own that they'll decide he needs to be behind bars. Still waiting.

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #273 on: June 01, 2007, 11:35:23 AM »

Dang it!   I get so mad reading the words of that POS.

Ok - he agrees to an interview, the guy asks questions, and Joran says I won't answer that, I shouldn't have to answer that.  The reason is, he can't remember what lie he told last.  He makes me want to puke.

Beth is right, the more he talks the better.  I just can't stomach it.

And what makes me the sickest - He and his father laughing at KLPD searching their home.  LAUGHING! Unbelievable. Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #274 on: June 01, 2007, 11:37:19 AM »

Quote from: "Rob"
So is it true that DeVries is interested in the Arubay Videos?

Angie sent me an email that Monkey Fan says so...

Wonder if that missing video is IMPORTANT after all!?!?!?!?

also, Carlos sent me a ton of riot pics from Caracas yesterday. I posted them on my site if anyone is interested.

Good Morning All.

Rob ~ I'm catching up.  Could you please send me a link to your website?  I would like to see those pics.  Thanks. bengwood@hotmail.com
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #275 on: June 01, 2007, 11:37:56 AM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

And his parents must be beaming with delight (and deliciousness  Wink )

Morning BT, yep, they must be proud when he repeats the words they taught him, like fok and shit, in a national publication. Great parents, they really have raised him well.

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #276 on: June 01, 2007, 11:45:58 AM »

Dayhiker the sporter needs some bologna sandwiches, in fact they have them at biscuitville now  Laughing

I think they arrested the security guards at the get-go as scapegoats with full knowledge they were, also knowing they weren't well-connected and related to attorneys who could or would help them. I won't give a buy to the ALE for that arrest....

I continue to stand with the girl.
Bobo2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #277 on: June 01, 2007, 11:47:44 AM »

I do not for a minute believe daddy is laughing at the search.  More like sweating like a piggy.

He actually admitted he will not answer questions more about "that night" because he keeps getting caught in his lies.  Now that was truly funny.

Keep talking, Joran!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #278 on: June 01, 2007, 11:49:48 AM »

Morning Monks!

Laughing  I just spewed my coffee!!

mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #279 on: June 01, 2007, 11:51:00 AM »

Good morning, Nonesy. I totally agree with you there. They were deliberately making the security guards scapegoats because of their color and lack of connections and money...

Bring Natalee home...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.