April 30, 2024, 10:53:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #632 5/31 - 6/1/2007  (Read 144578 times)
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #320 on: June 01, 2007, 02:06:06 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
According to Sunmoonstars at FOB the Twitty vs Kalpoe suit was:

It was dismissed for lack of personal jurisdiction.

Note:  Sunmoonstars appears to have become very friendly with the Kalpoes so she may have gotten her information from them.

SMS posted the same at RU.  Note that Wonderwoman came out of lurking mode to comment:

wonderwoman Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:49 am    

woohoo! always one step ahead with the info SMS....

Posted by SMS at RU:

Please make up your minds guys. Am I friends with Julia who according to you offered me a paid trip to Aruba for my transcripts? Is it the Kalpoes? Or is it just something you just can't figure out?  

Note to SMS:  You are judged by your friends

Note to Utah:  You are an expert in that area

I can tell her what she is.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #321 on: June 01, 2007, 02:15:57 PM »

Easy  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing get down wid ur bad self  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

I have a conference call but which one interviewed Joe T the other night? Hannity or Colmes?

they deserve a copy, thanks to you Easy and Az for getting copy to Kimberly and Greta already !

I continue to stand with the girl.
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #322 on: June 01, 2007, 02:16:24 PM »

Easy,is it hot where she is,or is that just in her future
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #323 on: June 01, 2007, 02:17:42 PM »

I am sorry,I thought you said where,not what.Please leave my dog out of descriptions,as she is a good girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #324 on: June 01, 2007, 02:18:55 PM »

EASY - did you see Utah's comment to me at RU?  That's why I said he was an expert in that area Laughing .  SMS has chosen to believe the lying witch Julia Renfro and Deepak. I almost feel sorry for people like SMS.

almost.........
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #325 on: June 01, 2007, 02:20:12 PM »

Quote from: "Tiger"
I am sorry,I thought you said where,not what.Please leave my dog out of descriptions,as she is a good girl

LOL

None of those nutz bother me.  They are hard to understand, but I have a pretty good mental picture of that bunch.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #326 on: June 01, 2007, 02:22:40 PM »

EASY - did you see Utah's comment to me at RU?  That's why I said he was an expert in that area Laughing .  SMS has chosen to believe the lying witch Julia Renfro and Deepak. I almost feel sorry for people like SMS.

almost.........

I just read that. lol  Those people do not care anything about justice in this case, or any other.  They make their decisions based upon who they like or dislike on various message boards.  What does that say about a person?
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #327 on: June 01, 2007, 02:27:39 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"

almost.........

I just read that. lol  Those people do not care anything about justice in this case, or any other.  They make their decisions based upon who they like or dislike on various message boards.  What does that say about a person?

I know, I know!

Flaky.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #328 on: June 01, 2007, 02:31:32 PM »

Vicki just posted this in the Travel Show thread:

<snip>..... I know of two woman that are going and they will be bringing the signs. The condo is great since they wont need hotels and I hear New Orleans is coming along nicely... Please go to this event if you can. <snip> .....

The dates are June 27 - July 1. Sounds like some shifts might be called for, since it's a long-ish show. Warm bodies needed.

Go to the thread for more information.

PLEASE try to help with this one!

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #329 on: June 01, 2007, 02:32:54 PM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
Vicki just posted this in the Travel Show thread:

<snip>..... I know of two woman that are going and they will be bringing the signs. The condo is great since they wont need hotels and I hear New Orleans is coming along nicely... Please go to this event if you can. <snip> .....

The dates are June 27 - July 1. Sounds like some shifts might be called for, since it's a long-ish show. Warm bodies needed.

Go to the thread for more information.

PLEASE try to help with this one!

Here's the most current page of the travel show thread:
http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=1003&start=100

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #330 on: June 01, 2007, 02:40:55 PM »

How long does it usually take for the actual court records to be put online?
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #331 on: June 01, 2007, 02:43:34 PM »

Easy,the legal answer is,I will have to research that.Any word on the hearing.
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #332 on: June 01, 2007, 02:51:45 PM »

Easy,the ruling has to be transcribed first,so who knows.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #333 on: June 01, 2007, 02:53:52 PM »

Okay, I just wanted something more solid than SMS.  I didn't let myself get to excited about that case after the New York let down.  The McGraw case is the interesting one and will accomplish what we want if the Kalpoes have to provide discovery.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #334 on: June 01, 2007, 02:54:47 PM »

almost.........

Nah...... Twisted Evil

Bring Natalee home...
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #335 on: June 01, 2007, 02:55:57 PM »

This is an interesting story.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,276720,00.html

A Michigan man has been fined $400 and given 40 hours of community service for accessing an open wireless Internet connection outside a coffee shop.

Under a little known state law against computer hackers, Sam Peterson II, of Cedar Springs, Mich., faced a felony charge after cops found him on March 27 sitting in front of the Re-Union Street Café in Sparta, Mich., surfing the Web from his brand-new laptop.

Last week, Peterson chose to pay the fine instead as part of a jail-diversion program.

"I think a lot of people should be shocked, because quite honestly, I still don't understand it myself," Peterson told FOXNews.com "I do not understand how this is illegal."
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #336 on: June 01, 2007, 03:01:19 PM »

I have been thinking about these riots in Venezuela ... and you know, these people have a hell of alot more balls than anyone on Aruba.. at least they stand up when they see a WRONG and aren't afraid of a dictator.

VIVA VENEZUELA!!!!

Aruba land of cowards!!!!!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #337 on: June 01, 2007, 03:05:48 PM »

Okay, I just wanted something more solid than SMS.  I didn't let myself get to excited about that case after the New York let down.  The McGraw case is the interesting one and will accomplish what we want if the Kalpoes have to provide discovery.

Easy- my fear is, and it should be your's, is that some idiot Judge will limit the scope and not allow testimony about the crimes against Natalee and only allow info regarding whether the tapes and HD were doctored. In a sense a technical trial and not a criminal.

So many nut-case Judges anything is possible. Instead of following the law, they do like Aruba and make it up as they go along. Either way.. the outcome will be appealed tom the 9th Circus and we all know what that District is all about.. the most over turned District in the Land.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #338 on: June 01, 2007, 03:07:25 PM »

http://cbs2.com/topstories/local_story_152135917.html

Wrongful Death Lawsuit Dismissed In Holloway Case

(CBS) LOS ANGELES A wrongful death lawsuit filed in Los Angeles against two Aruban brothers by the parents of Alabama teen Natalee Holloway was dismissed Friday by a judge.

Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Charles C. Lee granted a motion by Deepak and Satish Kalpoe to throw out the lawsuit brought by Elizabeth Ann Twitty and Dave E. Holloway because it has no connection to California and the court has no jurisdiction over the siblings.
(snipped)
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #339 on: June 01, 2007, 03:13:23 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"

Easy- my fear is, and it should be your's, is that some idiot Judge will limit the scope and not allow testimony about the crimes against Natalee and only allow info regarding whether the tapes and HD were doctored. In a sense a technical trial and not a criminal.

So many nut-case Judges anything is possible. Instead of following the law, they do like Aruba and make it up as they go along. Either way.. the outcome will be appealed tom the 9th Circus and we all know what that District is all about.. the most over turned District in the Land.

Yep, these judges can surprise us every time, but I thought the McGraw team made a valid point about the Aruban criminal code.  If a case is to be restrained based upon the laws of another land then it has no business in an American court.  At least that is what I got from their argument.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.