April 30, 2024, 12:44:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #632 5/31 - 6/1/2007  (Read 144586 times)
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #340 on: June 01, 2007, 03:13:34 PM »

Well - ain't that a fine howdy do!

Can't say I'm surprised.   Just another slap in the face for Natalee's family.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #341 on: June 01, 2007, 03:15:43 PM »

Please tell me Greta doesn't have a show tonight, I try to never watch her anymore but don't think I can stomach her harping on this ruling tonight.

I still think chance is equal dr phil's case might get some deeper scrutiny albeit a better judge applied, but then perhaps I am too hopeful. I will hope a  legal expert will emerge with some thoughts on that......

I continue to stand with the girl.
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #342 on: June 01, 2007, 03:27:57 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
EASY - did you see Utah's comment to me at RU?  That's why I said he was an expert in that area Laughing .  SMS has chosen to believe the lying witch Julia Renfro and Deepak. I almost feel sorry for people like SMS.

almost.........

They really are a sad bunch of sick people.  If you take the "F" word out of their vocabulary some couldn't post at all.  I've found that many people who have to resort to that type of language to express themselves are using it as a defense because they just don't have anything else to say.  However, then there are just some people who are just plan classless and nasty.  I think they may fall into both categories.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #343 on: June 01, 2007, 03:29:54 PM »

hi casa,

I'm almost afraid to read it, glad I haven't for I agree with you on the language and the sentiment there. If profanity is your best effort you don't bring much to the table.

I continue to stand with the girl.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #344 on: June 01, 2007, 03:35:51 PM »

http://cbs2.com/topstories/local_story_152135917.html

Wrongful Death Lawsuit Dismissed In Holloway Case

(CBS) LOS ANGELES A wrongful death lawsuit filed in Los Angeles against two Aruban brothers by the parents of Alabama teen Natalee Holloway was dismissed Friday by a judge.

Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Charles C. Lee granted a motion by Deepak and Satish Kalpoe to throw out the lawsuit brought by Elizabeth Ann Twitty and Dave E. Holloway because it has no connection to California and the court has no jurisdiction over the siblings.
(snipped)

This is so sad Sad  When is the Holloway family going to get a damn break
Why is it at every  turn they get shut down? someone try and explain why this is so unfair..god this just upsets me  Crying or Very sad

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #345 on: June 01, 2007, 03:36:45 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"

Yep, these judges can surprise us every time, but I thought the McGraw team made a valid point about the Aruban criminal code.  If a case is to be restrained based upon the laws of another land then it has no business in an American court.  At least that is what I got from their argument.

I agree... what more can you say. The Judge sees it another way. Let's say this is a technical trial. If then Skeeters HD is untampered and ruled that 'clean' and Deepak is confirmed to have admitted they all have sex with her, that ruling would have to stand in the court of public opinion. It could go a long way either way.

Now I see in the filing that the Dutch are claiming the tapes or HD are altered. Jamie told me that the NFI declared them valid. So we will see where they stand on that one two.

Also, I would like to know the FBI findings on the HD... so I wonder if that will be disclosed?

One last thing- if the Kalpoes are in California for a trial, the make
themselves subject to any jurisdiction.. just like if they committed a traffic violation of a felony. They're there, they're accessible... in my opinion.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #346 on: June 01, 2007, 03:39:11 PM »

Can someone who has Rob's web site link, and my email address, please send the link to me? Thanks.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #347 on: June 01, 2007, 03:42:07 PM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
Can someone who has Rob's web site link, and my email address, please send the link to me? Thanks.

Done  Wink
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #348 on: June 01, 2007, 03:45:58 PM »

Google Zoltan Zion
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #349 on: June 01, 2007, 03:48:04 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"

Yep, these judges can surprise us every time, but I thought the McGraw team made a valid point about the Aruban criminal code.  If a case is to be restrained based upon the laws of another land then it has no business in an American court.  At least that is what I got from their argument.

I agree... what more can you say. The Judge sees it another way. Let's say this is a technical trial. If then Skeeters HD is untampered and ruled that 'clean' and Deepak is confirmed to have admitted they all have sex with her, that ruling would have to stand in the court of public opinion. It could go a long way either way.

Now I see in the filing that the Dutch are claiming the tapes or HD are altered. Jamie told me that the NFI declared them valid. So we will see where they stand on that one two.

Also, I would like to know the FBI findings on the HD... so I wonder if that will be disclosed?

themselves subject to any jurisdiction.. just like if they committed a traffic violation of a felony. They're there, they're accessible... in my opinion

Well, it seems that way to be too, Rob.  Sorta like - I will sue you in the US, but you can't sue me.... Grrrrrr.

Can this be more frustrating?

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #350 on: June 01, 2007, 03:48:24 PM »

themselves subject to any jurisdiction.. just like if they committed a traffic violation of a felony. They're there, they're accessible... in my opinion.

If the true purpose of the civil suits filed by JQK, then I say do that on McGraw's dime.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #351 on: June 01, 2007, 03:50:38 PM »

I dropped a word in that previous post.  If the true purpose is to gain discovery, then.....

It's not like there is any financial incentive to suit the Kalpoes.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #352 on: June 01, 2007, 03:54:08 PM »

Sorry Ms M.. I was checking something but see you prolly have it by now.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #353 on: June 01, 2007, 04:03:43 PM »

If the true purpose of the civil suits filed by JQK, then I say do that on McGraw's dime.

Something Major just hit me... the H/T's are about out of Jurisdictions in the US. Unless one of the suspects comes to live in the US I don't think a US Suit is going to happen based on the last two rulings.

Also, the H/T will be left with a Civil Suit on Aruba, where the Judges are corrupt and the System is geared toward the Criminal.

Only other chance, would be to prove corruption, collusion and malfeasance and the sue in the International Court... but that will take about five more years... if it even ever got that far.

+++

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #354 on: June 01, 2007, 04:11:48 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Please tell me Greta doesn't have a show tonight, I try to never watch her anymore but don't think I can stomach her harping on this ruling tonight.

I still think chance is equal dr phil's case might get some deeper scrutiny albeit a better judge applied, but then perhaps I am too hopeful. I will hope a  legal expert will emerge with some thoughts on that......

none ... whether it is through logic or pressure from the "powers that be" in Aruba ... I speculate that the Kalpoe's attorneys will drop the defamation lawsuit against Dr. Phil to avoid the possibility that ...  through disclosure ... Deepak and Satish may implicate themselves, Joran, Paulus and others in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

Thoughts?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #355 on: June 01, 2007, 04:12:02 PM »

Quote from: "Sue"
http://cbs2.com/topstories/local_story_152135917.html

Wrongful Death Lawsuit Dismissed In Holloway Case

(CBS) LOS ANGELES A wrongful death lawsuit filed in Los Angeles against two Aruban brothers by the parents of Alabama teen Natalee Holloway was dismissed Friday by a judge.

Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Charles C. Lee granted a motion by Deepak and Satish Kalpoe to throw out the lawsuit brought by Elizabeth Ann Twitty and Dave E. Holloway because it has no connection to California and the court has no jurisdiction over the siblings.
(snipped)

This is so sad Sad  When is the Holloway family going to get a damn break
Why is it at every  turn they get shut down? someone try and explain why this is so unfair..god this just upsets me  Crying or Very sad

When Someone Disappears One Of The Perps ..........

Cool

We Did'nt Land On Plymouth Rock........Plymouth Rock Landed On Us .......
Malcolm X ..........
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #356 on: June 01, 2007, 04:14:22 PM »

Quote from: "Kimmy53"

themselves subject to any jurisdiction.. just like if they committed a traffic violation of a felony. They're there, they're accessible... in my opinion

Well, it seems that way to be too, Rob.  Sorta like - I will sue you in the US, but you can't sue me.... Grrrrrr.

Can this be more frustrating?

Vehicular Homicide Does'nt Have A Harsh Sentence.................

Cool

We Did'nt Land On Plymouth Rock........Plymouth Rock Landed On Us .......
Malcolm X ..........
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #357 on: June 01, 2007, 04:14:48 PM »

klaas, Easy, Rob - Thanks. I'll read over the weekend. Just want to see if there's something about various cases that should be added to the M&C thread.

klaas - Is there some sort of problem about posting the site link? As you know, I always post a source if I have one ...

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #358 on: June 01, 2007, 04:16:05 PM »

klaas, Easy, Rob - Thanks. I'll read over the weekend. Just want to see if there's something about various cases that should be added to the M&C thread.

klaas - Is there some sort of problem about posting the site link? As you know, I always post a source if I have one ...

Not really, not that I know of.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #359 on: June 01, 2007, 04:20:23 PM »

Not really, not that I know of.

No Problem... I just don't link it everywhere because I think it's kind of like asking for hits.

Feel Free to give the link to anyone and use the source as me.

In one area of the Max DeVries case there is a cop named V.D. Stuater... I think this is Van Der Straaten, but Yvonne gave me the name as above. She told me he is a cop.

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.