April 30, 2024, 02:22:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #632 5/31 - 6/1/2007  (Read 144554 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #380 on: June 01, 2007, 05:01:20 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
I was thinkin' Loch Ness pig!  Something that big doesn't just pop up overnight.  Plus, the grunt had to louder than Rosie O'Donnell!   Laughing

....I thought thatWAS Rosie O'Donnell

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #381 on: June 01, 2007, 05:02:14 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"

Yep, these judges can surprise us every time, but I thought the McGraw team made a valid point about the Aruban criminal code.  If a case is to be restrained based upon the laws of another land then it has no business in an American court.  At least that is what I got from their argument.

I agree... what more can you say. The Judge sees it another way. Let's say this is a technical trial. If then Skeeters HD is untampered and ruled that 'clean' and Deepak is confirmed to have admitted they all have sex with her, that ruling would have to stand in the court of public opinion. It could go a long way either way.

Now I see in the filing that the Dutch are claiming the tapes or HD are altered. Jamie told me that the NFI declared them valid. So we will see where they stand on that one two.

Also, I would like to know the FBI findings on the HD... so I wonder if that will be disclosed?

One last thing- if the Kalpoes are in California for a trial, the make
themselves subject to any jurisdiction.. just like if they committed a traffic violation of a felony. They're there, they're accessible... in my opinion.

If the true purpose of the civil suits filed by JQK, then I say do that on McGraw's dime.

Something Major just hit me... the H/T's are about out of Jurisdictions in the US. Unless one of the suspects comes to live in the US I don't think a US Suit is going to happen based on the last two rulings.

Also, the H/T will be left with a Civil Suit on Aruba, where the Judges are corrupt and the System is geared toward the Criminal.

Only other chance, would be to prove corruption, collusion and malfeasance and the sue in the International Court... but that will take about five more years... if it even ever got that far.

why cant they sue joran in the netherlands??
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #382 on: June 01, 2007, 05:03:13 PM »

Quote from: "Frank"
I'm encouraged that he is extremely weak and cracking, his brain unable to take it all in.

Looks that way. This latest interview furthers the unmasking. Joran cannot even pretend to care about anyone but Joran anymore.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #383 on: June 01, 2007, 05:05:03 PM »

Hi Annie, so good to see you posting again  Very Happy

well I have a son who isn't that kind of sporter or delicious but he and two other roomies who are plenty macho don't find the need to post up nekky photos nor do they disrespect others so flagrantly and particularly not in a printed interview.

Joran is that wild grotesque type of sporter  Rolling Eyes

FYI, I did speak to Angie and her hubby is home from the hospital and on the mend, she's exhausted but glad he's healing.

I continue to stand with the girl.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #384 on: June 01, 2007, 05:06:19 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Easy do you think there is any benefit in blitzing the cable news hosts with this latest interview with panorama?

I hope they nail RCroes then for I've felt all along his relationship with Paulus was key in protecting both, I've sensed a lot of dirty secrets reinforce that relationship.

I do hope the teachers at the intl' school on Aruba read that interview too, hope it's fun for Anita to walk the halls and attend graduation sitting reared back with her leg across her lap and smile knowing those teachers likely really really resent her disrespectful son !

I think the Line-up would be a good one to blitz.  It will be on this weekend and they probably need some hot news.  I sent the panorama stuff to them earlier.  Maybe her producers will take notice.  They do seem to check the email and follow-up on things.

What about Nancy Grace?  She might take it and run with it too.  O'Reilly may mention it too?  Oh, don't forget Geraldo!  He thrives on that kind of stuff.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #385 on: June 01, 2007, 05:06:49 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Quote from: "Frank"
I'm encouraged that he is extremely weak and cracking, his brain unable to take it all in.

Looks that way. This latest interview furthers the unmasking. Joran cannot even pretend to care about anyone but Joran anymore.

I also think he's tiring of the 'game face' he's had to wear for two years, which is good for I suspect De Vries will be watching......and pray he is.

Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #386 on: June 01, 2007, 05:08:54 PM »

They could go after jvds in the hague,if they want to.Dr Phil has a right to discovery,and depo's,and will.dr Phil can counter any claim,with a counter claim.I wonder if the admissions were answered by the K2s in a timely manner.we shall see.
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #387 on: June 01, 2007, 05:10:36 PM »

When talking about the sporter,keep the pictures up.That was not a hunt,but an execution.Not fair,where is PETA when you need them.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #388 on: June 01, 2007, 05:14:56 PM »

I also think he's tiring of the 'game face' he's had to wear for two years, which is good for I suspect De Vries will be watching......and pray he is.

I am very interested in DeVries' latest, none. Even if it is only 5/10 minutes of new info...i betcha it's pointed. At Joran. Between the eyes.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #389 on: June 01, 2007, 05:19:21 PM »

I was thinkin' Loch Ness pig!  Something that big doesn't just pop up overnight.  Plus, the grunt had to louder than Rosie O'Donnell!   Laughing

Easy yesterday I was reading on the BBC website thab there is new footage of the Loch Ness Monster... about 45 feet long and they are verify the tape...

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #390 on: June 01, 2007, 05:19:49 PM »

If i were an NL Sloot i would be contemplating a name change about now.

The sporter is a black hole, and just getting warmed up. Arrow
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #391 on: June 01, 2007, 05:20:37 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"

I am very interested in DeVries' latest, none. Even if it is only 5/10 minutes of new info...i betcha it's pointed. At Joran. Between the eyes.

igsigs you and me both ! i think de vries knows how to build a strong mouse trap for a big rat !!

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #392 on: June 01, 2007, 05:25:39 PM »

Quote from: "blah"

why cant they sue joran in the netherlands??

won't they Netherlands ultimately come back and say the crime, if there was one, happened on Aruba?

Back to Aruba.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #393 on: June 01, 2007, 05:28:14 PM »

Klaas-if you are around,please check your email.TIA

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #394 on: June 01, 2007, 05:44:09 PM »

TROPICAL STORM BARRY FORMS IN GULF OF MEXICO ON FIRST DAY OF HURRICANE
SEASON

**Watch FOX News Channel or go to http://foxnews.com for more
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #395 on: June 01, 2007, 05:48:17 PM »

Quote from: "wreck"

....I thought thatWAS Rosie O'Donnell

I first thought that, but I could see that it wasn't masculine enough.   Razz
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #396 on: June 01, 2007, 05:48:44 PM »

Quote from: "greeneyedlady"
Klaas-if you are around,please check your email.TIA

Just checked and no email from you?
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #397 on: June 01, 2007, 05:50:44 PM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"
Easy do you think there is any benefit in blitzing the cable news hosts with this latest interview with panorama?

I hope they nail RCroes then for I've felt all along his relationship with Paulus was key in protecting both, I've sensed a lot of dirty secrets reinforce that relationship.

I do hope the teachers at the intl' school on Aruba read that interview too, hope it's fun for Anita to walk the halls and attend graduation sitting reared back with her leg across her lap and smile knowing those teachers likely really really resent her disrespectful son !

I think the Line-up would be a good one to blitz.  It will be on this weekend and they probably need some hot news.  I sent the panorama stuff to them earlier.  Maybe her producers will take notice.  They do seem to check the email and follow-up on things.

What about Nancy Grace?  She might take it and run with it too.  O'Reilly may mention it too?  Oh, don't forget Geraldo!  He thrives on that kind of stuff.

With the news of the California case, maybe some of them will take a look at the case again.  Geraldo would be another good one, because he is on during the weekend too.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #398 on: June 01, 2007, 05:53:24 PM »

Easy yesterday I was reading on the BBC website thab there is new footage of the Loch Ness Monster... about 45 feet long and they are verify the tape...

I saw that on some show last night.  Looks possible and the blasted thing was big!
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #399 on: June 01, 2007, 05:55:26 PM »

Sad to hear that the HT v. Kalpoe suit was dismissed.  But the message, intentional or not, is clear:  If you show your sorry butts in the US or its territories, Bo Dietl, JQK and Beth will be there.  So find a school in The Netherlands or Surinam, find a job in Caracas or Belgium, but stay out of the U.S.  

I hope McGraw's lawyers can get the job done.  Is there any word on the Motion to Compel for discovery?  I've been reading here, but have missed a lot.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.