April 30, 2024, 10:23:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #632 5/31 - 6/1/2007  (Read 144577 times)
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #420 on: June 01, 2007, 06:44:49 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
EASY - I sent it to Red also to forward to JQK.

I just now looked at it.  It is definitely misleading and a slam against the family.  Not sure what can be done about it, but there should be something.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #421 on: June 01, 2007, 06:45:00 PM »

nataleehollowayreward.com

Record Type:   IP Address

OrgName:    Global Net Access, LLC
OrgID:      GNAL-2
Address:    55 Marietta St, NW
Address:    Suite 1720
City:       Atlanta
StateProv:  GA
PostalCode: 30303

ReferralServer: rwhois://rwhois.gnax.net:4321

NetRange:   72.9.224.0 - 72.9.255.255
CIDR:       72.9.224.0/19
NetName:    GNAXNET
NetHandle:  NET-72-9-224-0-1
Parent:     NET-72-0-0-0-0
NetType:    Direct Allocation
NameServer: DNS1.GNAX.NET
NameServer: DNS2.GNAX.NET
Comment:    
RegDate:    2004-10-11
Updated:    2005-01-26

OrgAbuseHandle: ABUSE745-ARIN
OrgAbuseName:   GNAX ABUSE
OrgAbusePhone:  +1-404-230-9150
OrgAbuseEmail:  abuse@gnax.net

OrgTechHandle: ENGIN7-ARIN
OrgTechName:   GNAX ENGINEERING
OrgTechPhone:  +1-404-230-9150
OrgTechEmail:  engineering@gnax.net

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #422 on: June 01, 2007, 06:46:58 PM »

Quote from: BTgirl
THE LINK BELOW WAS POSTED AT FOB

NOTE:  THIS IS A BOGUS SITE CREATED BY SOMEONE AT RU OR FOB

http://nataleehollowayreward.com/

Good grief! Don't those people have real lives that can keep them busy with more productive activities?  Shocked

This looks like something a particularly nerdy 14-year-old boy would do. Rolling Eyes
It is gone already, guess whoever did it doesnt have balls to keep it up, huh?
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #423 on: June 01, 2007, 06:47:30 PM »

Quote from: Elaine
Quote from: "BTgirl"

Good grief! Don't those people have real lives that can keep them busy with more productive activities?  Shocked

This looks like something a particularly nerdy 14-year-old boy would do. Rolling Eyes

GUTLESS Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #424 on: June 01, 2007, 06:47:47 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
Quote from: "greeneyedlady"
Klaas-if you are around,please check your email.TIA

GEL - here is the scanned article. Scroll down for Lazlo's translation.  Joran is an ass and a fool.

http://tinyurl.com/2db8ck
What an interesting read. I am just so glad that this guy keeps running his mouth. Honestly, it shows his true colors every single time.
          I used to compare him to Scott Peterson, But Joran is even worse than him. In that interview he says Fok that bitch. Fok the police. He doesn't care about Natalee's parents. Also, once again there are many NEW contradictions again, even since his book. Some of his statements in this interview are a diff. version already than the book.
          This guy is the exhibits all the signs of a sociopath. Him and his father think the new developments are funny. Can you even begin to comprehend that?!
           I see the nude photos on his wall, and that bothers me the most. It proves he sees women's bodies as "objects" to be used for sexual pleasure and enjoyment. This mentally disturbed person...Used our Natalee, and then discarded her like trash.
            If Aruba and the Dutch KLPD do not want to do what's right we MUST let them know there will be consequences. They know who did this. They now have a choice to prosecute. I wonder how the Dutch police KLPD and all feel now. Joran is also laughing right in their faces.
             Joran, I know you and your supporters read here. So let me say this...."Fok you Too! And your Daddy!"

Very Happy  Awesome post Elaine!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #425 on: June 01, 2007, 06:50:37 PM »

Quote from: Elaine

I saved the front page as a word doc.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #426 on: June 01, 2007, 06:50:50 PM »

Yep, looks like it's gone now.  Medlelyrelay was kind enough to post the text of the BOGUS website at FOB  Wink

Medley wrote:

Since I started this reward thread I clicked on the link and this is what it says!

The Natalee Holloway Reward

Site is reserved for when an actual reward is truly offered.

Unfortunately, we have to announce that the rewards...
concerning the disappearance of Natalee Holloway,
which had been announced previously by others,
cannot be substantiated.
To date there has been nothing published identifying:

* The guarantor of the reward.
* The reward conditions.
* The mechanism for an applicant to file for the reward.

When we are provided with any verifiable information that a reward exists, we will publish it here promptly. Contact: Verify@nataleehollowayreward.com

This site is sponsored by the Committee to Substantiate the Missing Natalee Holloway Reward
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #427 on: June 01, 2007, 06:50:58 PM »

I agree Elaine, outstanding post !

robots that's an interesting trace for someone who used to post here then happily moved to RU does work for a construction/engineering firm in Atlanta.

I continue to stand with the girl.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #428 on: June 01, 2007, 06:51:03 PM »

Quote from: robots
Quote from: "Elaine"

GUTLESS Cool
That just proves it was a loser from RU or FOB, who reads here, saw where you guys were reporting it to the fraud agency, got scared like the pusses they are and Poof. What assbites.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #429 on: June 01, 2007, 06:52:14 PM »

Posted by Medleyrelay:

Posted: Fri Jun 1st, 2007 03:50 pm   Quote     Reply  

And what I find so amusing is this -- I just read where Klassend is so worried about this new reward site that she has sent the link to JQK!!!  What the heck is that about. I mean you would think that the people that say they care about Natalee would want to find out the real details of the reward. You would think they would have the details of the reward all over their own site. I cannot believe how some people think so assbackwards on some things. I mean why is this a secret Klassend - lets find out the terms of the reward and get it posted. Lets get that banner up on Scrux - what are you worried about?
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #430 on: June 01, 2007, 06:53:13 PM »

Thanks Angie and Nones!  Wink
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #431 on: June 01, 2007, 06:53:57 PM »

This site is sponsored by the Committee to Substantiate the Missing Natalee Holloway Reward

Laughing

Arrow morons
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #432 on: June 01, 2007, 06:54:36 PM »

oh shoot I read robot's post too fast, that's the host for the site !

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #433 on: June 01, 2007, 06:56:04 PM »

oh tell Meds on relay to hush up or we can post some of the detailed data some of her 'friends' have circulated email about her to include close-up photos !  Razz

Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #434 on: June 01, 2007, 06:56:39 PM »

Posted by Medleyrelay:

And what I find so amusing is this -- I just read where Klassend is so worried about this new reward site that she has sent the link to JQK!!!  What the heck is that about. I mean you would think that the people that say they care about Natalee would want to find out the real details of the reward. You would think they would have the details of the reward all over their own site. I cannot believe how some people think so assbackwards on some things. I mean why is this a secret Klassend - lets find out the terms of the reward and get it posted. Lets get that banner up on Scrux - what are you worried about?
To Medley...
We are not worried about anything other than mentally ill persons like yourself. I am glad that sticking up for a murderer gives you a reason to live every day. Otherwise, you may harm yourself.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #435 on: June 01, 2007, 06:56:41 PM »

Posted by Medleyrelay:

I do believe we have found the guilty party …..
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #436 on: June 01, 2007, 06:57:47 PM »

Posted by Medleyrelay:

Like she gives a rats ass about Natalee.. all she cares about is the VDS  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #437 on: June 01, 2007, 06:58:24 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Posted by Medleyrelay:

Laughing  Laughing she's upset her sporter's been exposing himself AGAIN isn't she?

Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #438 on: June 01, 2007, 06:58:50 PM »

Posted by Medleyrelay:

Honestly someone close to her should have her commited somewhere.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #439 on: June 01, 2007, 06:58:55 PM »

Posted by Medleyrelay:

Isn't that the truth Easy ..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.