April 30, 2024, 01:20:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #632 5/31 - 6/1/2007  (Read 144591 times)
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #460 on: June 01, 2007, 07:22:48 PM »

you know it does take a measure of effort to erect a website, not overwhelming certainly but some. who in their right mind is so hateful toward a family who lost their child that it's worth spending their time and money in that way?

that's what I don't get, there but for the grace of god goes I and I have never forgotten with any missing child, that it might have been mine. It must be nice to feel so superior and above it all as Meds and Anita obviously do. They surely feel entitled don't they?

does Meds even have kids? that women who runs RU? Does that JR character? I've never heard any of them do?

I continue to stand with the girl.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #461 on: June 01, 2007, 07:26:22 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
Quote from: "robots"
its back up  Mad
Will not be up long, just watch.

They added a disclaimer about the picture slide show.

What category would this fall into?  The site is suggesting that Natalee's family is perpetrating a fraud, yet they provide nothing to support the claim.  Hmmmmm......
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #462 on: June 01, 2007, 07:29:07 PM »

well bully for them Easy for the original file is still out there and also copy stored on the servers of their host, so hiding from that public faux pas with JKelly on their heels won't be so easy !

I continue to stand with the girl.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #463 on: June 01, 2007, 07:30:34 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
you know it does take a measure of effort to erect a website, not overwhelming certainly but some. who in their right mind is so hateful toward a family who lost their child that it's worth spending their time and money in that way?

that's what I don't get, there but for the grace of god goes I and I have never forgotten with any missing child, that it might have been mine. It must be nice to feel so superior and above it all as Meds and Anita obviously do. They surely feel entitled don't they?

does Meds even have kids? that women who runs RU? Does that JR character? I've never heard any of them do?

Never heard any of them do either?  And do you mean VC at RU?
 Well.. pretty pityful way back when a tree fell on her car and some of the dumbasses there sent her money for a new one.. and she used it on her cats surgery?   Rolling Eyes
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #464 on: June 01, 2007, 07:32:17 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"

You know what, though, None? I don't have children of my own, and I can't imagine myself mocking another family who has lost a child. Anyone with common sense, compassion, and an iota of proper upbringing would certainly not behave in such an unsavory way.

I Stand With The Girl
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #465 on: June 01, 2007, 07:32:27 PM »

Why is Medley so concerned about the reward money?  Did she try to rat out the Sloots and couldn't collect?
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #466 on: June 01, 2007, 07:33:43 PM »

Quote from: robots
Quote from: "Elaine"
Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "klaasend"
THE LINK BELOW WAS POSTED AT FOB

NOTE:  THIS IS A BOGUS SITE CREATED BY SOMEONE AT RU OR FOB

http://nataleehollowayreward.com/

Good grief! Don't those people have real lives that can keep them busy with more productive activities?  Shocked

This looks like something a particularly nerdy 14-year-old boy would do. Rolling Eyes
It is gone already, guess whoever did it doesnt have balls to keep it up, huh?

GUTLESS Cool

I can still pull it up, it has not been taken down.  sickening

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #467 on: June 01, 2007, 07:35:19 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Why is Medley so concerned about the reward money?  Did she try to rat out the Sloots and couldn't collect?

I almost choked reading this Mike  ROFL   Laughing
OH and BTW .. neat youtube post you made about the officer busting a move..  LOL  Too funny.. Smile
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #468 on: June 01, 2007, 07:36:11 PM »

BT, Fox was just talking about contaminated toothpaste!   Shocked
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #469 on: June 01, 2007, 07:36:40 PM »

Well, that article is interesting. People in Holland will read it.
And if they are decent ppl, will see him for the monster he is ! !
As far as that reward thing, that is also sick. But then Medley / Jan is a sicko.
Case closed, who gives a merde about her or what she thinks.
She is buddies with Anita, Mother of Joran the As&wipe.
What he says about himself is just what We / the Family has said from day 1. He has shown the world what he is made of.
I curse the Van Der Sloot name.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #470 on: June 01, 2007, 07:37:41 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

OH and BTW .. neat youtube post you made about the officer busting a move..  LOL  Too funny.. Smile

That dancing cadet was a hoot!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #471 on: June 01, 2007, 07:39:00 PM »

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

I Stand With The Girl
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #472 on: June 01, 2007, 07:43:35 PM »

A long time ago, the ppl over at there posted pictures of themselves, some were old pics, etc. Medley posted a picture of three young boys, very nice looking boys. Probably weren't hers. Some other lady had posted her daughter's wedding pictures. Also a nice and normal looking bunch of people. Puzzling to say the least. They do make things up over there, so the normal looking ppl are probably pimped from a normal family's albums.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #473 on: June 01, 2007, 07:44:04 PM »

Shocked   Ummmm.. what brand?
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #474 on: June 01, 2007, 07:45:52 PM »

FDA Bans Toothpaste From China
06.01.07, 12:00 AM ET

FRIDAY, June 1 (HealthDay News) -- U.S. health officials warned consumers Friday not to use toothpaste made in China because it may be contaminated with a poisonous chemical used in antifreeze and as a solvent.
"The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has placed an import ban on all toothpaste from China," Deborah M. Autor, director of the FDA's Office of Compliance, Center for Drug Evaluation and Research, told reporters at an afternoon briefing.

"The companies will have to prove that their products don't contain harmful levels of DEG (diethylene glycol) before it is allowed into the United States," she added.

There have been no reports of poisoning from DEG in toothpaste, Autor said. "However, the agency is concerned about chronic exposure to DEG and exposure in children and individuals with kidney or liver disease," she added.

The agency began its investigation after it discovered DEG-contaminated toothpaste from China had been sold in Panama. In addition, DEG in cold medicine reportedly killed at least 100 people in Panama last year.

"DEG is used in antifreeze and as a solvent and it is used as a low substitute for glycerin and as a thickener," Autor said. "It does not belong in toothpaste even in a small concentration."

Autor said consumers should throw out any toothpaste they have that is made in China. But, she added, "no major toothpaste brands are involved in this matter."

Chinese toothpaste makes up about $3.3 million of the $2 billion U.S. toothpaste market, she said.

The FDA identified the following brands of toothpaste from China that contain DEG and are included in the import alert: Cooldent Fluoride; Cooldent Spearmint; Cooldent ICE; Dr. Cool, Everfresh Toothpaste; Superdent Toothpaste; Clean Rite Toothpaste; Oralmax Extreme; Oral Bright Fresh Spearmint Flavor; Bright Max Peppermint Flavor; and ShiR Fresh Mint Fluoride Paste.

The manufacturers of these products are Goldcredit International Enterprises Limited; Goldcredit International Trading Company Limited; and Suzhou City Jinmao Daily Chemicals Company Limited, DentaPro, DentaKleen and DentaKleen Junior, Autor said.

These brands are usually sold in discount stores, Autor said.

The FDA has seized tainted toothpaste at a DollarPlus store in Miami, Fla., and from a Todo, a store in Puerto Rico.

"In addition, FDA inspectors identified and detained one shipment of toothpaste at the U.S. border that contained about 3 percent DEG and FDA inspectors also found product at a distribution center," Autor said.

"FDA continues to investigate this problem," Autor said. "If FDA identifies other brands of toothpaste products containing DEG, FDA will take appropriate actions, including adding products and their manufacturers to the import alert to prevent them from entering the United States."

More information

For more information on the toothpaste ban, visit the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #475 on: June 01, 2007, 07:47:28 PM »

That dancing cadet was a hoot!

He was~!  That was the first I have laughed in days.. so TY !!
 <and I like the song he was shaking his boo~tay too.. ha ha>
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #476 on: June 01, 2007, 07:47:35 PM »

O/T

If I hear one more person talking about taking something "to the next level" I'm gonna scream!

Every time I turn on the TV someone is talking about taking everything from salad dressing to sex "to the the next level."

Please make it stop!!!!!!  Shocked  Sad

I Stand With The Girl
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #477 on: June 01, 2007, 07:49:41 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"

A long time ago, the ppl over at there posted pictures of themselves, some were old pics, etc. Medley posted a picture of three young boys, very nice looking boys. Probably weren't hers. Some other lady had posted her daughter's wedding pictures. Also a nice and normal looking bunch of people. Puzzling to say the least. They do make things up over there, so the normal looking ppl are probably pimped from a normal family's albums.

Hi Kat!  Smile
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #478 on: June 01, 2007, 07:51:53 PM »

Anyone see all the backlash about that Dutch reality show about the organ donors?  WTH, was that about?  That bunch have a strange sense of humor.

When does Tib come around?  Has she said anything about their Big Brother show?
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #479 on: June 01, 2007, 07:53:39 PM »

AZ

TY for the post!  Glad to see Colgate...Crest or AIM was'nt on there..
 Whewwwwwwwwww.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.